Chapter 15

When the six of us enter the dojo, I see a long, fancy rug that is the size of the whole room, with light shining the ceiling and a plant right next to Sensei's sitting spot.

When I look around, Donny and Mikey make their way to sit down in one row on the floor and Raph and Leo on the other. Raph was the first I saw after I stopped looking at the light in the ceiling, so I sit sit right next to him, smiling. He made a face saying that it was supposed to be a secret. I mouthed an 'Oh!' and looked away. When I faced Leo, making a face at me of what I was doing.

"You ok?" acting concerned.

"Uh... yeah. I'm fine." Trying to act casual, making fists on my legs in an improper position. "Just a little nervous."

"It'll be fine. Sensei is just going to give you demonstrations of how we fight. It's not like he's just going to make you fight on the first day."

"Actually, my son, I am," Says Sensei starting to debate behind Leo. Then he looks down at me.

"I know this sounds sudden for you, Claresa, but this a test to show whether you are capable of showing defense before learning Ninjitsu."

He looks into my light, chocolate brown eyes for t least 6 seconds.

"You have the eyes of a Shimada. You have the strength and might that's worth fighting for."

That reminds me, I haven't had time to ask him about the past and truth of my clan. And why the Foot are trying to capture me like I'm so valuable to them. I'll try to ask him after the training session.

".....CLARESA!" Sensei snapping his voice again.

"Y-yes, SIR!!", waking from daydreaming and coming back to reality .

"It seems you have the ability of closing your mind and not being able to come back to the Human State of sensors." As Sensei is acting humor when I hear Raph and the others giggling in the background. Man, I want to punch Raph SO bad!!!

"Donnatello and Michelangello! I'll start with you two first, since your voices are like hyenas chittering in the nighttime." When Sensei turns around, heading toward his favorite spot, with his walking stick cuffed to his big hands on the round tip.

"Yes, Sensei" as Mikey and Donny stand up and walk into the middle of the dojo. This will be my first time seeing them in real action, only showing mercy and being fair, though. EVEN SO! I am so going to enjoy this!

"HAJIME!"