Chapter 25

I let Mikey take over of the dirty dishes as I stand in front of Raph's door, shut.

My legs tremble of nervousness and regret. He'll probably hate me forever. I can understand that.

I stop the shaking, making fists as I knock twice to get my stuff, over and done with.

No reply.

I frown, opening the door slowly and walk in.

Suddenly, the door has stopped, like someone put their hand on it to say it's occupied. He's probably mad.

"Who is it?" He asked in a soft voice. It's been a while since I've heard him talk like that.

"I-it's me."

His grip faded on the door and lets me in.

"Just... going to get my stuff." I said not looking at him.

"I-I owe you an apology." He said flinching, tightening his fists. "And you were right."

I gasp and look at him in surprise.

"I am a selfish brat, just like Leo would always say, which is true. And I did listen to Sensei's past about your grandfather, I just wondered if you were the type of people that wouldn't care less about their relatives' agency, but I was wrong and I'm sorry."

I look down and see Raph's fists shaking like crazy.

I see his sympathy and reach for his hands, calming him down.

"It's fine. You're the people that would always get up cranky, could've been the only reason."

He chuckles and looks up, as our eyes connect with awkwardness. He puts his right hand on my cheek and our lips meet. As always, so soft.

"You should hurry, don't want your grandfather to keep himself waiting."

"Right." I said in a whisper.

I walked past him, grab my blankets and personal hygienes and put it all in my zebra sleep-bag. (Grampa gave me permission to stay here until the school was back in business).

"See you tomorrow before school?" I said on the floor, zipping my bag and turn around.

He kneels down and hugs me tight to where my shoulders start to ache.

"I promise." He says breathing in my right ear.

I sigh with joy and hug him back, smiling.

I grab the handle on my bag, putting it around my waist and walk out of Raph's room.

I grab my AT&T phone that was on top of the T.V. box and head my way out of the guys' layer. I stopped to look back.

No one was in the living room, never knowing they would be this antisocial. I raised my voice so that they can hear me.

"See you guys tomorrow."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"See ya."

"Farewell, Claresa." Everyone said at the same time, except Raph.

I smile and walk my way out. I can't wait to see my old friends and teachers. Can't wait to see Grampa and tell him thanks.

For everything.