Street Cred

By StrayArmy0327

StrayKids FF (Jeongin) Moon Byeol is a normal teenager. She's a rule follower and never gets in trouble. Her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
TAGGED
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 32

616 17 12
By StrayArmy0327

After Byeol fell asleep, Jeongin placed a kiss on her forehead then placed Innie in her arms before leaving the room and shutting her door quietly. He walked into the living room where he met his anxiously awaiting friends.

"How is she?" Felix looked up while sitting in Changbin's lap.

"Okay for now. I think she'll need to see a doctor though. Her shirt lifted a bit when I put her in bed and her stomach is really bruised. Hyunjin? I'm going to kill your cousin." Jeongin looked into Hyunjin's eyes as he spoke. His voice went dangerously low and everyone knew he wasn't kidding.

"For the shit he's done, I would even help you, but it's quite illegal. I think we can come up with a plan that doesn't land us in jail, yeah?" Hyunjin looked around the room, getting several nods of approval. He kissed Jae next to him then stood up. "I think we should let the girl's stay and take care of Byeol while we go hunt down Yeonjun. They can take her to the doctor when she wakes up."

The other boys followed his actions and stood up.

"Wait. You should talk to that Chan guy. Byeol told me that he is apparently friends with Yeonjun, but doesn't like the way he treats her. I'm sure he'd help you." Minki looked at the boys. "I'll get his number from Byeol's phone." She then went to sleeping girl's book bag and got her phone out. Minki sent the number to Hyunjin.

"I still don't like him, but maybe he can help. Thanks Minki. We should be back in a few hours, okay? Let me know when she wakes up please?" Jeongin looked at Minki with sad eyes and the girl smiled and nodded.

Hyunjin led the boys out and Jae closed the door behind them.

"Alright so... Netflix? I don't really know what else to do until she wakes up." Jae sat on the couch next to Minki and the girls picked a show to start watching as they waited for their friend to wake up.

------

Jeongin got in his car along with Hyunjin and Seungmin while the others piled into Jisung's car. As Jeongin started up his car, Hyunjin pulled out his phone and sent a text to the number that Minki had given him.

H: Hello, is this Chan? I'm Hyunjin, one of Byeol's friends.

He waited for a response as Jeongin started to drive around the city. His phone finally dinged after a few minutes.

C: Hey, yeah it's Chan. Is Byeol okay? What happened?

H: Heh, not really. Yeonjun cornered her in school today and beat her up. She's sleeping at home right now, but Jeongin said there's some bruising on her stomach. Anyway, Minki told us that your friends with him, so do you know where he'd be right now? He's my cousin, but when he does shit like this, I won't hesitate to put him in his place.

C: Oh shit. Um, yeah, we are actually supposed to meet at the tracks in 10 minutes and just drive around before doing some work stuff, but I can stall him until you get here. And I'll help with whatever you want to do. He's become such a bitch recently, and I'm sick of it. No offense, since he's your cousin.

H: Haha, no you're good. I feel the same. Okay, I'll let you know when we are close.

C: Sounds good.

Hyunjin sent a text to Felix to let him know to head to the tracks, then told Jeongin where to go. The 20 minute car ride was filled with a tense silence. When they were about 2 minutes away, Hyunjin sent the text to Chan. They pulled up to the tracks, parked, and quickly but quietly headed to where Chan had told them to go. They heard some voices nearby and slowed to a stop as Changbin peeked his head around the corner.

"It's Chan, Yeonjun, and a few of their friends. Chan saw me and nodded. Also, what exactly is our plan? Like, we didn't talk about this so..." Changbin trailed off his words and the boys looked at him in surprise.

"Shit, you're right. What exactly are we doing? I mean, I know what I want to do to that son of a bitch for hurting her, but still..." Felix looked at the group as well.

Jeongin was about to say something, but a buzzing coming from inside his pocket stopped him. He took out his phone and saw Minki calling. He held up a finger to the boys and walked away as he answered.

M: Hey, she's awake.

J: How is she?

M: Still in a lot of pain. She can't get out of bed and says that being curled into a ball feels better. I think we're going to have to call a house doctor.

J: Shit, okay. Can I talk to her?

M: Yeah, hold on.

Jeongin heard some rustling on the other side before it settled down.

B: Jeongin?

He smiled when he heard her soft voice, but he couldn't help hearing how in pain she sounded.

J: Hey, baby. How are you feeling?

B: Like I got hit by a truck. It hurts so bad. W-where are you?

J: Me and the guys headed out to find Yeonjun. Chan is helping-

B: Don't do anything stupid, Innie. Please. I know you're angry with him, but please think before you do anything.

Byeol sounded like she was on the verge of crying and Jeongin hated to hear her like that. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he let out a big breath. His feelings for Byeol slowly overtaking the anger towards Yeonjun.

J: I won't. I promise. Just focus on taking it easy, okay? We should be back soon. Want me to get you anything on our way back?

B: Funny you should ask, I've been craving one of those peanut butter fudge shakes since Wednesday.

Jeongin chuckled at the giggle present in her voice and nodded his head.

J: Alright, anything for you. I'll let you know when we're headed back, okay?

B: Okay.

J: Bye, baby!

B: Bye, Innie!

Jeongin hung up the phone with a smile on his face and went back to his friends.

"Byeol's awake, but she's still in a lot of pain. Also, I kind of promised her I wouldn't do anything to Yeonjun... So whatever happens is up to you guys. But, if I stay here, I'm going to want to punch him, so I'm just going to head back. Anyone want to come with?"

"I'll go. Violence isn't really my thing..." Seungmin stood up and joined Jeongin.

"Alright, anyone else?" Jeongin looked at his friends but received no response. "Okay, good luck guys, let me know how it goes, yeah?"

They all nodded at him as Jeongin and Seungmin walked away. They reached Jeongin's car and both got in.

"Oh, by the way, I'm picking a milkshake up for Byeol, hope you don't mind." Jeongin started his car and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Yeah, that's fine." Seungmin pulled out his phone, then his eyes widened as he looked back at Jeongin and dropped his phone. "W-wait. From t-the diner in the a-arcade?"

"Yes?" Jeongin drew out the word.

"U-um, okay." Seungmin's voice went higher and he slowly picked up his phone.

"Uh, is everything alright, Seungmin?" Jeongin slightly chuckled as he spoke.

"W-well, there's this girl who works there... She has the most beautiful smile, and her laugh makes me feel warm inside. Her hair is always in a ponytail, and the way her bangs hang just above her eyes is adorable!" Seungmin looked over at Jeongin as they rolled up to a stoplight.

Without looking at his friend, the younger spoke, "Dude, you're whipped for this girl." He let out a chuckle then turned to his blushing friend. "It's about time you found a love interest though, what's her name?"

"J-Jinhye..."

"No way! That's the girl that took mine and Byeol's order when we went there! You guys would be so cute together!" Jeongin turned his attention back to the road as the light turned green and he kept driving.

"Is she nice? I've never actually talked to her."

"Yeah, she's super sweet, and she's like, the only waitress who hasn't tried flirting with me. You should get her number if she's working today!"

"What?! No no no. I can't! What if she says no and everyone laughs at me!"

"Oh my gosh, I've never seen you so flustered, this is amazing." Jeongin chuckled as his friend hid his face in his hands.

"Shut up."

The two boys fell into a comfortable silence the rest of the trip. When Jeongin parked his car, he turned to his friend. "Are you ready to get her number?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Seungmin groaned and looked at Jeongin. "Do I have to?"

"Yep. Otherwise I'll leave you here and you could just ask her for a ride home instead." Jeongin smiled in victory as Seungmin got out of the car.

"You're evil. Does Byeol know that?" Seungmin walked next to Jeongin as they made their way to the back of the arcade and into the diner.

Jeongin only chuckled in response as they walked up to the counter and waited for someone to take their order.

"Hiya! What can I get for you boys?" Seungmin's face turned beet red as Jinhye came to take their order.

"Hey, Jinhye right? I came here with my girlfriend a while ago. I don't know if you remember." Jeongin smiled at the girl.

"Of course! She looked so adorable and sleepy! You guys were some of my nicest customers. So what brings you in today?" She smiled at Jeongin then blushed when she looked at Seungmin.

"My girlfriend actually. She isn't feeling well and asked for one of your peanut butter fudge shakes." Jeongin frowned at the thought of Byeol in pain.

"Oh no! Alright, I'll get that started, anything else?" She looked between the two boys as she started to make the milkshake.

"Yeah, my friend Seungmin has a request." Jeongin smiled and patted Seungmin's back.

The red-faced boy choked on air before looking up at Jinhye's face. She raised her eyebrows in question and he felt like he could just melt.

"U-uh c-could I, well, w-would you m-mind giving me y-your number?" Seungmin stopped breathing in anticipation.

The fact that Jinhye said nothing didn't help. She only wrote something on a napkin and handed Jeongin the finished shake along with the napkin. "The shake is on me, I hope she feels better. And I'll be waiting for a text, Seungminnie."

A light blush crept onto Jinhye's cheeks as she walked back into the staff room. Seungmin? He just stood there completely frozen.

"Dude! You did it!" Jeongin stuffed the napkin that had Jinhye's number on it into Seungmin's jacket pocket before slapping his head to break him out of the trance he was in.

"Huh? Oh, right," a sheepish smile crossed Seungmin's face as he and Jeongin walked back to the younger's car.

Jeongin sent a quick text to the girls letting them know he was headed back with the shake, then made the short drive to his girlfriend's apartment.

When the boys arrived, let in by Minki, Jeongin headed straight to Byeol's room. When he entered, he saw her still curled up into a ball, but she was awake.

"Innie!" She went to sit up, but immediately winced in pain from the pressure on her stomach area and fell back on the bed. Jeongin rushed over to her and cupped her cheek.

"Hey, hang on." He set the shake on the bedside table. "This might hurt just a bit," Jeongin quickly lifted Byeol up and sat on the bed underneath her. He then positioned her body so that it would be sitting in his lap, still curled into a ball. He brought the blanket up and around her and used one hand to hold her while the other brought the shake to her lips.

She took a few sips then sighed in delight. "Mmm. It's still just as good!" Byeol smiled as her head laid on a Jeongin's chest.

He smiled down at her as her arms wrapped around his waist and he planted a kiss on the top of her head. He continued to bring the shake up to her mouth so she could drink and the couple talked about random things until Byeol fell asleep again. Jeongin smiled and put the empty shake cup on the table before wrapping his other arm around Byeol and falling asleep himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 3.4K 88
idk felt like doing this primarily fluff short imagines and scenarios requests closed! just a reminder, everything in this book is fictional. i don'...
1M 30.5K 91
When a wrong contact is added to a groupchat.
358K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
3.6K 166 14
❝𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐, 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?❞ In which Hyunjin and Hanseo meet at an art gallery without knowing that they will be working togethe...