Unstable [Harry Styles AU]

By ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more pro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note

Chapter 6

1K 56 10
By ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

Harry led us into the kitchen, and I was met by many unfamiliar faces.

There were three girls, like everyone else they all looked my age, and the word gorgeous doesn't even describe how pretty they were. One of them I recognized from the evening I went to the night club. I'm pretty sure her name is Eleanor.

The girl who had blonde hair came up to me with a huge smile on her face. "Hi, love. It's nice to meet you." She pulls me into a hug, surprising me. "We're going to get along amazing. I'm Perrie." She walks off revealing someone standing behind her who also pulls me into a hug.  I have to admit, it was making me a little uncomfortable how nice they were being.

Maybe they were being held against their will too? And if they didn't "behave" then they'd get punished?

"Hi, I'm Sophia. You're so beautiful! We're going to be great friends." She pulls away giving me a toothy grin, and the last one to greet me is Eleanor.

She hesitates, but pulls me into a tight embrace, and says so only I can hear, "I'm so sorry you got mixed up into this. I promise it will get better." She takes a step back, giving me a sympathetic smile. "I'm Eleanor by the way."

I grin at them all, but hold my gaze to Eleanor and mouth the words 'thank you.'

"I'm Jules, and it's nice to meet you all too."

Each of the girls are standing next to one of the boys;

Sophia with Liam, Perrie with Zayn, and Eleanor with Louis.

Are each of them like, a thing?

"Could I borrow Jules for a minute?" Eleanor looks at Harry with pleading eyes.

When Harry reluctantly agrees by nodding his head, I'm a little taken back, but nonetheless go with Eleanor. She leads me upstairs quickly and to a room, shutting the door. I was a little confused as to why she was going to talk with me, but I was in no place to reject friends or advice right now. We both sit on the bed and she breaks the silence.

"I want you to be careful. Harry is dangerous, he can be a sweetheart once you get to know him, but he's been through a lot. He's built a wall up, but theres something about you..." She zones out, thinking to herself for a few seconds and leaving me impatiently waiting.

"Anyways, if you think that what happened today was bad, you have no idea what bad really is." She speaks each word to me with fear in her eyes, she's warning me and I can hear the sincerity in her voice. She's not exaggerating.

"I know he's dangerous, but what does he want with me? I never did anything to him."

"I'm not sure at the moment, it's too early to tell. But I don't have a lot of time, I'm not suppose to be talking to you about this in the first place, but please, be careful. I know we just met, but I really just wanted to talk to you."

I nod, agreeing with her, and Louis walks into the room without knocking or asking for permission.

"Eleanor it's time to go, and Jules, Harry is asking for you." He doesn't even look at me, which doesn't really bother me, but walks over to Eleanor and lifts her up by her hand. They smile at each other, intertwining their fingers.

"Okay." Is all Eleanor gets out before she waves to me, and they walk hand in hand down the stairs.

I saunter down the stairs, taking my time and not looking forward to the fact I was going to be here alone with Harry for who knows how long.

Everyone is gathered by the front door and are about to leave, so I wave as they walk out of my new living place.

It's been a very strange day.

The front door closes and it feels like the walls are enclosing around me. Everything is getting smaller, I feel like I'm drowning inside my head. All I can hear is noise, but yet the entire house is silent.

Harry closes the door and locks it, turning around to look at me with a smirk on his face. I mentally role my eyes and ignore his wolfish stare by walking into the other room and sitting on the couch.

"Don't walk away from me, Jules. Now come here."

He holds out his arms like he expects me to run into them, which causes me to scoff. I'm much more comfortable over here.

I know that Eleanor told me to be careful, and I'm guessing when she said that she meant to do what he says, but ever since the incident with Alec today all I can think about is the way Harry gave punch after punch to his face, even when he was powerless and vulnerable on the ground.

But Harry wouldn't stop. His anger scared me, and I never want to see that side of him again. He was dangerous.

Would he hurt me like that? More importantly, is he going to kill me?

I've already seen where he lives and have met everyone in the gang, or at least the important ones, so I really doubt that he was planning on letting me leave tonight. Do I know to much, so he's just going to do away with me?

I shiver at the thoughts.

"I said come here." His voice turns into a demanding tone, and I shake my head quickly, still intimidated by the horrible things he could do to me. And honestly, I just wanted to be kept alone with my thoughts right now. I had a lot to take in from the occurrences of today.

Harry was so strong and I was, well, not. He could hurt me or even kill me with ease, and I wouldn't be able to stop him. I completely regret kissing him, I'm not sure why I did it. It was an in-the-moment thing.

Im not saying it was bad, because uh-huh believe me- that kiss was steamy. And if he wasn't who he was, then you better believe it would've gone further than it did, or at least I wanted it to. His lips are like my bed, I never wanted to get off.

But my head knows better than that, but my body, well, that's a different story.

Before I get side tracked again, I really should get some answers out of him.

He needs to tell me why the hell I'm here.

My heart beat is irrationally changing from fast to slow, a very uncomfortbale pace, as Harry takes long and slow movements towards me, making me stand up from his proximity and completely forgetting the fact that I wanted to ask him questions.

"What's wrong, love? Are you scared?" The closer he came to me, the more steps I took backwards. I could feel the tears prickling at me eyes from the earlier events and the thoughts that were swirling around in my head, but I wouldn't let the tears fall. I won't cry in front of him. I'm better than this and I need to show him he doesn't have so much power over me.

You can't let a bully know you're scared, that's exactly what they want, but the sight of the dead body and Alec's beaten up face was becoming too much for me to handle right now. No one should ever have to see something like that happen right in front of them, but at the same time Harry did it to save me, so maybe I shouldn't be as scared.

Why am I so torn right now?

As he reaches me, he corners me against the wall so I have no where to go, and he wasn't going to let me leave.

He leaned in closer so our lips were practically touching, his body pinning me against the wall.

"Good. You should be scared, but if you have think what happened today was me being angry, then you're in for a surprise, kitten." He leaves a wet and soft kiss on my neck, taking a step back and examining my body, not hiding the fact that he's doing so. He waggled his eyebrows at me, then he slips away and goes into the living room, perching himself on the couch.

As soon as he leaves the room I let out a shuddered breath, following him into the living room and informing him I'll be taking a shower.

"You know what, a shower sounds really good right now." He responds as he stands up and grins at me.

I laugh, gaining a confused look from him.

White boys.

"Okay Curly, you can take one when I'm done."

"Whatever." He looks away rolling his eyes. "And stop calling me curly." He growls, which makes me laugh again.

I wink at him before retorting, "Then you stop calling me kitten."

"Ah, that's not going to happen. Would you rather have me call you 'sugar'?" He jokes, closing the distance in between us until he was standing a few feet away.

I look at him confused. "Why would you call me sugar?"

"Because I bet you taste nice and sweet between the legs." He answers without hesitation and a devilish smirk on his face, and my mouth opens in horror, but at the same time I find it hard to get the image of Harry's brown curly hair in between the part where I wanted him most.

I swallow, my throat becoming dry, and play it off like I didn't get turned on by what he said.

I laugh hysterically, grabbing a coat that was right next to the stairs and throwing it at him.

"Harry Styles!! You horny bastard!" I laugh out, unable to contain the smile that spread across my face.

"What? It's true, besides, if I can get that reaction out of you every time I say something like that, there's more where that came from." He smiles, causing me to blush and look down. He clears his throat and awkwardly stands there, scratching the back of his head.

"Go take a shower." He speaks firmly, and I frown at his sudden change in mood. He was actually being enjoyable.

I sigh, leisurely stepping up the stairs and seeing Harry watch me as I go out of the corner of my eye.

When I reach the top I begin trying to find a bathroom. There's one in the room I'm suppose to be staying in so I decide to just use that one. I walked in and my breath was taken away. I know it's just a bathroom, but it was stunning. The floor and wall were made of a deep brown tile and there is a line of three sinks to the right. To the left there is an elevated jacuzzi, steps that lead up to the bath part, with a fireplace on the side of it. In the back a huge shower with a glass door is to the left. It's a clear glass, so I made sure to lock the bathroom door. I wouldn't put it past Harry to walk in on me. The last thing is a toilet in the right corner of the room.

I look for a closet and take out a towel and wash cloth, stepping into the shower. He has disposable razors, so I was able to use one of those also.

Thankfully there's shampoo and conditioner in the shower, but it's Harry's so I'll have to deal with smelling like men's cologne until we can go shopping, but hopefully I'll be gone by then anyways. This is temporary.

I turn the water on, letting the warm water hit my back, and try to relax as the heat is able to release some of my stress.

-

They're not here. I know I put my clothes right on the bed, but I can't find them. I wasn't going to wear them, there was some blood on my shirt and they were dirty, but I don't want to walk out there in just a towel.

I'll just ask him for clothes from up here.

I wrap the soft, white towel tightly around me and tiptoe to the stairs.

"Uh, Harry?"

"What?" He calls up to me, sounding curious as he begins to walk closer to the stairs.

"No, just don't come over here, but uh, do you have any clothes for me?"

"No? Just wear the ones you have." Not listening to what I just told him, he walks to the stairs and looks up at me.

"Oh," the smirk is evident in his face, "or you could just wear that."

I escape his gaze by hiding behind the wall. I guess I'll just have to find something by myself. I begin to walk away before Harry's voice stops me and I turn around.  

"Wait, I have clothes in our room. Grab whatever you want."

Smiling at him, I stroll to his room and pull out a shirt that was long enough that it didn't show too much, since I wasn't going to wear pants. I grab some of his boxers and slip them on, this is kind of weird, but I hope he doesn't mind. It's either his clothes, or dirty clothes. This will have to do.

Harry's cologne is still laced on his shirt, and I pull it a little closer to me and grin. It was a really nice cologne, when guys wear great smelling cologne it makes them even that much hotter.

I walk downstairs and Harry's looking through the refrigerator.

"There's no food."

"Well obviously." He turns around and just by his facial expression I can tell he wants me to stop talking. "You need to go grocery shopping." I continue in a lighter voice so he doesn't get mad.

"I'll just call Louis and ask him to have Eleanor go tomorrow." He whips out his phone and looks for Louis' contact name. 

"No, we can do it. You don't need Eleanor to go shopping for you, Harry."

"I'm not going to go shopping."

"Well I am- so you can either come with me, or not." I realize I'm treading on thin ice here. One wrong word and I'll slip right through. Harry has a temper, and I'm challenging him and how far he can hold without going off.

"Don't test me, Jules. I'm not in the mood right now." He's the one who has me here, so he's going to have to live with me and my attitude- for now.

Ignoring him, I take out my phone and make notes of all the things were going to need to buy. It's about 9:00 now so I don't want to go tonight. We can leave in the morning.

"By the way, you look hot in my clothes." He grins at me lowering his right eye into a wink.

-

"Come on, I'm tired. Let's go to bed."

Harry grabs my hand and starts leading me upstairs, and my heart begins to pound in my chest.

Is he going to sleep in the same bed as me?

We walk to his room, and Harry closes the door. He makes his way to the side of the bed and takes off his shirt and jeans, leaving him in only black boxers and a necklace dangling on his chest.

He has a lot of tattoos.

I'm studying all of them, and I must have been staring for a while because Harry spoke up about it.

"Like what you see?" He speaks smugly, licking his lips. I swallow hard, covering up my staring by rolling my eyes. Thankfully he had turned the light off at that moment or else he probably would have yelled at me for doing that for the millionth time.

He gets into the bed, lifting up the sheets and laying underneath them, but I won't move. I stand silently near the front of the room. There's no way I'm getting into that bed with him. That's a little bit too close.

"Aren't you going to come?"

"Nope." I can see through the dim lighting from the moon he's now sitting up straight. 

"And why not?"

"I'm not getting into that bed with you, Harry."

I stand where I am, trying to not give him what he wants. Yes, I'm tired, but I don't want to be in that bed with him.

It seems too weird, since we haven't known each other for too long.

Oh, and maybe because he's a freakin gang leader and just killed a guy and practically beat another to death.

He lets out a frustrated sigh as he begins to rub his temples.

"Listen, it's been a long fucking day for both of us. Why don't you just do what you're told for once?"

"I'll just sleep on the couch." I make my way towards the door and begin to twist the doorknob.

"Jules, I wouldn't take another step towards that door." He warns me, his voice rough and scary.

His tone was strangely calm though, and that put me on edge. Of course I hated it when he yelled at me. In those situations I was angry at him, but when his tone is calm I've learned he shouldn't be provoked further because bad things might happen.

His voice can get so scary.

"Get over here, now. I don't feel like dealing with this anymore."

I reluctantly walk over to the him, defeated. I need to start standing my ground, force him to know he can't treat me the way he does everyone else.

I get into the bed and pull the sheets over my body, feeling his body heat instantly. I lay as far as I can towards the edge of the bed without falling off. I was almost hanging off of it, but it was surprisingly comfortable.

And before I know it I'm drifting off into serenity.

-

I wake up to an empty space next to me.

I wonder where Harry went? We need to go grocery shopping today, so I hope he didn't leave.

I get up, slip on some of Harry's sweats and walk downstairs. This isn't going to be some kind of new bed and breakfast that I'm going to be at with Harry, I'm not going to be what I think he wants me to. I need to start figuring out how I can get away from him- I've thought about it but never got into much detail.

Maybe I can scope the place out when he's not looking, test my boundaries a bit. Maybe he doesn't have alarms on windows, or maybe I can find a key.

As soon as I get down to the main floor, I see men rushing past me in every direction.

Why are they here? They're not doing anything bad, but they're carrying around things like somebody just moved in.

"Uh, Harry?" I tap on his shoulder when I finally find him, and he turns around, looking a little nervous, but then quickly tries to cover it up.

"Oh you're up! Yeah? What do you need?"

"Why are there men walking around everywhere? What are they doing?"

"Nothing. Now just go upstairs and we can leave once I'm done here." Turning around quickly, he tries to get away, but I grab his arm and pull him back.

"Harry, tell me what they're doing here." I demand, I can tell he's hiding something from me and that makes me uneasy.

He pauses for a few seconds, but then answers me. "Listen they're just here to drop off some new clothes I've bought for you since you're with me-"

"No."

His eyes widen at my response. "Don't interrupt me."

"I can do whatever I want. You don't own me, Harry. I'm not moving in here. I want to go home."

"Look Jules you need to calm the fuck down.  Also, that's not going to happen- you're not going anywhere. You're staying here with me, Jules. You're mine and only mine, so that means you have to stay with me, live with me, and be with me at all times of the day. You're barely ever going to leave my sight."

"I'm not an object! And don't tell me to calm down! Now let me go home!" I scream in his face, my throat sore from how much it strained it to yell that loud.

"Jules keep your fucking voice down. Do you really want to create a scene?"

"Fuck you, Harry." I was so infuriated that I couldn't hold the words back.

I didn't even care that he would get mad at me for what I said, he deserved it.

"Fuck you, fuck this house, fuck your gang, fuck everything you curly bastard!! I want to go home!!"

My nostrils are flaring as I stare this man down, and his face at first is as angry as mine, but after a few moments he begins to chuckle.

"Wow, I have never heard you swear that much. That wasn't horrible. Too bad you're as terrifying and intimidating as a baby bunny. You don't scare me, and you're not leaving this house, and there's nothing you can do about it, kitten."

He smirks as he looks down at me, his height an obvious advantage towards his already intimidating presence.

My mouth had been moving faster than my mind could think, and now so was my body.

I was so angry at him that I kneed Harry in his area, then take off running.

I don't really know what I thought I would gain from doing so, but I didn't care. He deserved it, so I didn't hesitate to do it.

I hear Harry groan from the contact and fall to his knees on the ground.

This is my chance. I can escape.

I run throughout the house, looking for a way out, but all the men are standing there, cornering me, and there's no way for me to avoid them. Why won't they let me go? They must know Harry wants me here, they're Harry's men.

I probably should've thought this out better.

Harry walks into the room, and it takes me less than a second to realize he's fuming.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" He looks around and when his eyes connect with mine, he smirks evilly and begins to walk towards me.

"No! Stay away from me!" I try to run again but one of the men pulls me back and throws me into Harry.

"Everybody leave. Now." Within seconds the house is empty, and Harry and I are once again alone in this empty mansion.

I try to get out of his grip, but he literally throws me over his shoulder, and begins to carry me up the stairs. I'm not the lightest person in the world, but Harry wasn't having a problem carrying me.

He walks into the bedroom and drops me on the floor, and I almost lose my balance, but I'm able to keep standing. He swiftly turns around and closes the door locking it.

"Jules I've warned you time after time not to make scenes, but you constantly do it. I've been patient, but you pushed me over the edge today. And now I'm going to teach you a lesson."

My eyes glance over to the gun sitting on his nightstand, and my heart drops. This is it. He's going to kill me.

He begins to take long strides towards me, and I hold my hands up in defense.

"Stop Harry please! I'm sorry!"

He smirks as he pulls me towards him, pushing me down on his bed, and I slightly bounce from landing on it. He bites his lip as he crawls on top of my body, and I try to wiggle away but he pulls me back onto the bed.

He's way too strong for me.

He holds me down and I'm still underneath him. I squeeze my eyes shut, anticipating the sound of the safety being turned off of his gun, but it never comes.

Instead, I slowly open my heavy eyes, to see Harry's captivating ones right above me.

He swoops his head down in what feels like slow motion, placing the softest kiss on my neck, so soft I barely even felt it.

Immediately it sent the chills through my body, his effect on me was overwhelming, and he always left me wanting more even though I knew I shouldn't.

Something about him was so...addicting.

I definitely wasn't expecting him to do this. I thought I would be dead by now, but instead Harry's hot breath is fanning against my neck, and his hands are holding my hips forcefully to the bed.

Where he had left a hickey yesterday, he makes a freshly new one even though the skin was still sensitive, and I wince as he nips and bites at the bruise.

"Harry..." I breathe out, my mind and my body fighting with each other this entire time.

He just continues to suck harder, making me want to moan from the pleasure he was giving me, but I hold it in. I shouldn't be letting this happen.

"Harry." I say with a stronger voice this time, and he groans in response.

"We can't...we shouldn't do this."

"Then tell me no."  He retaliates quickly, leaning up, waiting for me to speak up.

We continue to stare at each other, and the words are right there, but I can't get them out. I can't say no, because I do want this.

"That's what I thought. Not as innocent as you seem, are you baby girl?"

There's a moment of silence, and Harry's begins to play with his tie

"Jules, you've disrespected me." He quickly moves his face so it's inches from mine, and I fight the urge to study his beautiful face and play with his hair.

"Do you know what I do to people who disrespect me, kitten?" He speaks the words lowly and huskily, his minty breath fanning across my face.

He rips off his tie he was wearing and lifts my hands above my head, tying them together and holding them there for a few seconds, before putting them back on my sides.

"I punish them." He seductively whispers which makes me soaked in the downstairs area.

Is he...tying me up?

I swallow roughly as I start to breath faster, my eyes wide as I stare at him.

"Harry, what are you doing?"

"Be quiet, or I'll grab another tie and put it in your mouth."

I shut my mouth, my heart racing. What's he doing?

I feel his knee press in between my thigh, and he places his mouth right next to my ear.

"Open your legs wide for me, kitten."

I comply with his demand, even though a part of me said to get up and leave. He slowly opens my legs as I feel heat rise to my cheeks, and the room felt like a thousand degrees.

"Tell me, love, have you ever been fucked before?"

My heart stops beating as I look up at him.

"Tell me how many times, what about fingered? Do you want my fingers up your pussy right now, kitten?"

Although this conversation was getting very sexual, I don't answer, but look in the corner of the room.

Memories of my ex-boyfriend run through my mind, and that's exactly what I don't want to hear right now, but I push the thought of him aside. I've moved on now.

"What's wrong?" He questions, seeing my sad expression.

"It's nothing..." I trail off, not wanting to make a big deal of it.

"Jules, tell me." He insists and I don't want to break his good mood, so I'll be vague.

"It's just my ex. We dated for a few years and, well, I caught him sleeping with another girl."

Harry flares out of his nostrils as he looks away from me. "What a fucking cocksucker!!" He curses, taking me back a little. Did he actually care?

Realizing what he said, he clears his throat and untied my hands, tying his tie back up again.

"I mean, it doesn't really matter anyways. It was some dumb middle school relationship, forget about it." He speaks a little more rudely, and I roll my eyes. It was like he didn't want to show any emotions, didn't want anyone to know he cared about things.

"I have." I assure him and shrug my shoulders, the conversation now awkward since it grew silent.

We continue to stare at each other for what feels like forever before he breaks it, leaning in to kiss me softly on my lips.

"Come on," he kisses me one last time, "let's go get some groceries."

I nod my head and smile, my cheeks growing pink as he holds both of my soft hands in his big ones and raise them up to his lips, kissing my them tenderly.

We get off of the bed and make our way towards the door, and I hear him speak behind me inaudibly, "What are you doing to me?"

I don't think he meant for me to hear that.
______________

Here's my next chapter, it was actually kind of difficult to write I don't know why.

Anyways, could you guys please comment and vote? You have no idea how happy it makes me when I see the number of those going up, and it makes me proud of my book.

It doesn't take very long, so if you could do that you would literally make my day!!

I love you guys so much thank you for reading you sexy mofos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 87 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
4K 50 3
Louis is an angel who is just a little too bad to be good, Harry is a demon who is just a little too good to be bad, and they're both a little too in...
84.7K 1.8K 37
SUMMARY (Y/N) moves to Cheshire after her parents divorce, she now lives with her mother in a rich part of a town called Holmes Chapel. With...
2.2M 52.3K 56
"How long have you been in here?! How much have you heard?!" He yelled as his eyes turned black. "I-I didn't hear anything I swear! I just came to g...