Slay All Snakes

Por Silenesea6

Marilyn has everything that every person desire and all the most fantastic things that there are in the life... Más

PROLOGUE
The Beginning of the Marilyn Adventure
BE NOT WELCOME
SUGARY CRUELTY-THE BABY SNAKES
FROM BAD TO WORSE
WOUNDS OF A BROKEN HEART
THE LOVELY SNEAKY FAKE FRIEND
THE BEGINNING OF DEAD LAND-THE LAND OF DREAMS BROKEN FOREVER
AT THE BOTTOM OF A DEAD LAND
IN THE MIDDLE OF DEADLAND
AT THE TOP OF DEADLAND
SECOND PART-SILENE
HOME
WITHIN I Let's start
WITHIN II-THICK SKIN
WITHIN III- WILL
WITHIN IV-FACE YOUR FEARS
WITHIN V-STRONG BOUNDARIES
WITHIN VI-FIERCE SOUL
WITHIN VII-RISE FROM ASHES
IN THE DARKNESS
IN THE SHADOWS
IN THE LIGHT
LIFE
The Snake Vampire
THE GLOOMY SNAKE
The Snake 2.0
The Wicked Work Partner
The Wicked Work Partner II
THIRD PART-CROSSROADS
NO COMING BACK
NOW OR NEVER
LONELINESS
COMING BACK TO PAIN
UNWANTED ENCOUNTER
CLEAR LIGHT
THE KINGDOM PATH
BROKEN FRAGMENTS OF THE PAST
THE ENCHANTED CASTLE
THE PALADINE CASTLE
A BROKEN FAIRYTALE
THE POISONOUS WEAVES OF ENVY
A HEART FULL OF CRUEL THORNS
CRUEL AND WICKED SCHEMES
THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL
BETRAYING SISTER
NO WAY BACK
THE REVEALING BATTLE
TOWARDS VICTORY
FAREWELL

HAPPY END OF THE ADVENTURE

74 15 20
Por Silenesea6

Marilyn was finally ready and now she had no fear in her heart. By now, the wounds had all disappeared. She had only the determination to teach a good lesson to those who had tried to defeat her and humiliate her.

First, she headed for the Mudland swamp to chat with the evil Snake.

Marilyn called her out into the open and it didn't take long for her to show up.

"Well, well, who have we here to disturb me? Do you want another taste of my wickedness, maybe? "

"Not at all!" - Marilyn answered with a firm tone of voice.

The Snake, hearing this tone, began to worry and break out in a cold sweat. He was no longer looking at a naive Marilyn, this one was different and especially with a much more visible toughness that instilled fear.

"You know, I met a dear friend who managed to make me understand a few things and if you allow I would be really happy to make her understand even a slimy and a cruel creature like you" - Marilyn said in a strong and determined tone.

The Snake didn't know what to say. This time it was she who suffered a good dose of just punishment.

"I may have been too good, but I have something that you can never take away from me. Happiness.

You can pretend to be my friend, spread around even the worst poisons to kill me, but they will no longer affect me because now I understand that only I am in control of the situation."

"But I don't have any friends, don't you have any pity for me?" - The Snake whispered

If you are trying to make me fall into your trap again, you must know that I no longer feel sorry for people like you! Go back to your swamp and keep company with those who are like you."

After listening to these words, the Snake ran away and never dared to be seen by Marilyn again, she understood that she would never win against her.

As she continued her journey to Mudland Marilyn remembered another enemy who had shamelessly humiliated her and intended to even the score with her: The Hunter Snake.

However, before confronting her, she made a brief stop in Mudland to call for some help.

Finally arrived in the territory of the Snake Marilyn began to scream at the top of her lungs: "Come out, I know you are here!"

"You sure have a lot of nerve showing up in front of me again. Haven't you figured out

yet that I'm the one calling the shots, little princess? " - said the arrogant and bold Snake.

Call your mother a princess, you idiot. I came to confront you and return all the garbage of your wickedness that you threw at me, but first I want to make you have the party by which you treated badly before me.

Marilyn had managed to summon all the survived victims ruined by the Snake and allow them to return some of the malice they had suffered from this slimy creature.

The Hunter Snake could not even escape, since it had already been surrounded and in no time, you can tell the crowd composed of its victims had a nice party composed of awful beating and cruel jokes.

As soon as the snake found itself on the ground, humiliated in front of that crowd, Marilyn said these exact words:

"You have spent your life humiliating and abusing people, now it is right to make you feel the same humiliations that you caused others when you enjoyed abusing your power."

To conclude, Marilyn said to her: "You may feel strong, but all the evil will come back to you, and sooner or later you will find yourself alone and defeated just because of the people you enjoyed making suffer. Now disappear too and don't let me see you again!"

The Snake humiliated and defeated, began to cry and pick up the pieces of her wounded pride. Without her power, she was just a slimy, aimless little creature. She ran away while everyone laughed at her.

Defeated all the Snakes, remained to settle the fearsome snake, the number One Snake. To do this, Marilyn needed time and training to develop other cunning techniques and immediately set to work.

In Mudland and DeadLand there were many snakes and the training camp was never short of opponents to face.

After using all the techniques taught by Silene, now Marilyn could finally get even with Snake Number One, the disgusting Vanessa.

Marilyn knew that there were more Snakes Hunters and that she would not be able to face all of them but even though they were the most hated and had more enemies than all the evil snakes put together. She came up with a brilliant idea to defeat them.

To carry out her plan, she went to her cold and nefarious lair were so many victims

had found no escape and began to say in front of his lair

"I have heard that the Queen of Snakes believes to be more ruthless and bloodthirsty than all of you, indeed she can't wait to face all of you and make you fall to the ground to humiliate you before the whole kingdom of Dead Land and impose yourself as the Queen of all Snakes"

"What?" - thundered one of them. "We are the cruelest and the most ruthless, I'll show you who are the Queens of Snakes."

Marilyn understood that if she wanted to win, she had to fight those dangerous creatures and watch them destroy each other without risking her life or getting her hands dirty.

She was finally becoming smart and intelligent and witty in dealing with her problems.

After that, Marilyn went straight to the Castle of the number one snake and called her to face her.

Marilyn hesitated a little cause she still remembered all the suffering and trauma but

decided she didn't want to suffer anymore and took all her courage to face her enemy.

Marilyn said before the cause of all her ills: "You and I have unfinished business, but today I want to close them all".

"What do I feel," - said the Snake to Marilyn. "A failure like you want to defeat me. You're just a pathetic little princess who trusts everyone and will always suffer in her pathetic life. I see you have a new dress, let me fix it up."

The Snake wanted to destroy Marilyn for the umpteenth time, but before she could even get to a piece of the dress, Marilyn stopped her hand and squeezed the snake's arm tightly and looked her right in the eye and tell straight to her:

"You can tell me all the bad things you want, but now your little game is over. I've never been a failure, and only I have the right to say and establish who's in charge in my life, and you certainly never had that power over me"

"Gone are the days when I was saddened by your wickedness. Once I was sick because I thought you were my friend, but now you are nothing in my heart you are dead and soon you will find someone who will do your job in teaching you how not to behave with people"

As soon as she finished saying this sentence, in front of the door of the snake's abode, the Slayer and all the servants of the number one snake showed up and this time had no intention of following her orders.

"You know, it wasn't hard to convince them to hurt you when they heard you wanted to hurt them. They've joined forces to send you to the right place where you belong, which is Dead Land Prisons"

The Number one Snake tried to get to safety but was attacked by all the snakes and was hit by a series of humiliations and beatings that left her on the ground weaker than ever.

Marilyn enjoyed the scene and as soon as the snakes were gone after she was thrown in jail, Marilyn took her revenge once and for all.

"So, how does it feel to be on the losing side? You like it, don't you?" - The desperate idiot said:

"Marilyn, we can talk about it, we are friends. If you let me out of here, I promise that I will not behave in a bad way, indeed I will be your friend of the heart" - said the snake.

"I was just a little bit jealous of you, in the end, you didn't suffer much, did you? Can we go back to the way you did before?"

"Do you think you'll fall for it again?" - Marilyn said in a sarcastic tone.

"Now your games are over, your fake kindness and sweet little words no longer work with me and I am tired of being cheated. Stay here that is what you deserve, indeed you must be the example for all those who try to follow your steps and do like you"

Marilyn also managed to get the keys to free all the poor innocent victims from prisons and give them back their freedom.

Finally, the reign of terror of the Snakes was over but there was still a character to be fixed for good.

On the way back Marilyn met her former first love of middle school, I leave you the brief speech between our heroine and the coward.

"Sweet Marilyn, you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to see you again, unfortunately, I trusted that filthy, evil creature a long time ago but now I'm back and I just want to be your prince forever."

Did you want to know Marilyn's answer? Here it is:

"Dear my Prince Bloody Charming, now I no longer need you, disappear with that disgusting Snake."

Finally, our heroine had become a crafty femme fatale by the book.

Marilyn finally got her revenge and didn't even get her hands dirty. She had learned to be a strong woman, or rather a Femme Fatale, and to rely on her strength and cunning.

With time and experience, she would become even stronger and unstoppable, she just had to believe in herself, didn't care if she still had to face some Snakes, she could do it, by now she knew how to do it.

Before returning to her kingdom, she wanted to thank Silene for all the help and kindness. She saved her in the darkest and saddest moment.

When she returned to the house of Silene, she did not see anyone, but on the table, she found a letter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.5K 587 17
(Warning: I wrote it when I was 15 and I don't know how did I even think of publishing it. I'm still proud of it as it's a part of my journey 🥰💙 Pr...
9.1K 277 12
Wenclair fake dating AU!! After a long call with her parents, Wednesday has concluded that they have gone mentally insane. In the mist of the moment...
10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
12K 79 9
"why? I am not allowed to explore my sexual life just because I am a good woman." I am karma. A smart, sensible and seductive woman. I am going to te...