Mess Adventure of Ai: a magi...

By Ryzracxx

a story of a girl from another world and a mess adventure. [arc one] the beginning (complete) [arc two] where... More

mess adventure of Ai
[Arc one] 00: Regarding my birth and new identity
[Arc one] 01: Regarding the baby who is the future seven seas conquer
[Arc one] 02: Regarding me and the genius djinn
[Arc one] 03: Regarding me in 2 year of living
[Arc one] 04: Regarding the second event
[arc one] 04.5 HIM
[Arc one] 05: Regarding me and my first cousin, Kouen Ren.
[Arc one] 06: Regarding me and the child Sinbad in the age of three.
[Arc one] 06.2 HIM 2
[Arc one] 07: Regarding me, my two cute cousin and older siblings.
[Arc one] 08: regarding me and the next event-death of Babr
[Arc one] 09: *Comfort
[Arc one] 10 *Ten years of age and making a living.
[Arc one] 11*birthday gift.
[Arc one] 12 *girl time.
[Arc one] 13 *welcome to the world third cousin, Kouha Ren!
[arc two] 14. regarding me at the age of 13
[arc two] 15. regarding me with a harp
[arc two] 16. regarding me and (the crazy brat ) Sinbad
[arc two] 17. regarding me and Kouha
[arc two] 18. regarding me and the magi of Leam
[arc two] 19. regarding me, Scheherazade, Titus and alcohols
[arc two] 20. Regarding me (drunk) and Sinbad
[arc two] 21. regarding me and younger sibling + Judar plan to prank Kouen
[arc two] 22. regarding me on teaching Hakuryuu how to cook
[arc two] 23. regarding me and the first dungeon
[arc two] 24. regarding me and DD workers
[arc two] 25. Ai and Sin moments
[arc two] 25.5 HIM 3
[arc two] 26. regarding us in the winter zone
[arc two]27: Valefor dungeon pt.1
[arc two]28: Valefor dungeon pt.2
[arc two] 29:
[arc three] 30: A FEW YEARS LATER: THE START OF MAGI
Xian note
[arc three] 31. watermelon to lemons
[arc three] 32.
[arc three] 33.
[arc three] 34.
[arc three] 35. the brothers
[arc three] 35.5
[arc three] 36.
[arc three] 36.5
[arc three] 37. sweet
[arc three] 38.
[arc three] 39.
[arc three] 40.
[arc three] 41.
[arc three] 42.
[arc three] 43.
[arc four] 44.
[arc four] 46.
[arc four] 47.
[arc four]48.
[arc four] 49.
[arc four] 50.
Note

[arc four]45.

283 9 1
By Ryzracxx

01. ALADDIN

"Hey... you been eating those since yesterday with tears in your eyes. Are you sure you're ok?" Alibaba ask concern to the blue haired magi who was eating while crying a Hakuryuu size jar that is not even haft done. "I mean I don't know if your force to eat bad food by the letter send to you and all. Let me take a taste of that..." before the blonde can even take a crumble out his hand was burn away by the blue haired magi.

"Don't touch! Not giving you any!" the blue haired magi glared at the blonde who now rubbing his first degree burn. He also growl like a dog when morgana tried to take one as well.

"You don't have to be hash! Just say you don't want to share!" Alibaba says before sighing and leaving the younger boy alone will taking morgana who clearly curious of the taste of the delicious scented sweets she been smelling for a while now.

"I still don't know why you like that pervert uncle, nanny Ai." The magi utter as he remember the word from the letter from the person he searching for. It was the part that says that she was getting married. Getting married to perverted uncle of the seven seas that is! "I mean I remember you telling me stories about him that I just realize just now was him. The only good point of him was his the first dungeon conqueror." Speaking as if the person in discuss in can hear him can be sound crazy if other can hear but he don't care. He want to vent out that his nanny who taken care of him was getting married.

"I mean you could have waited for me, nanny-Ai!" He screamed as he flip the nearest table. "That person clearly can't be trusted and manipulate you like I think he did! "He then went to the corner crying his heart out. "Uncle Sinbad is my dad's dad from the last world is almost the same person you know!? I don't want you to be my grandma! That sound so wrong! I mean, that also mean that Hakuryuu will become my grand uncle right?! That's just insane! I don't even know what to call him after hearing this! "He once again flipped another table.

"But...if your happy then I'm happy for you." He mumble after a long silence. "You been through a lot, that what I can tell." Once again tears start to fall from his eyes. He then went to the jar and start eating the cookies once again.

Was Aladdin secretly spied the two couple? Yes and all they can thought, how they can help their friend from being spotted by other and be called a lunatic from talking to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.5K 10
You and Judar... well, just read it if you're interested. Magi and Judar © Shinobu Ohtaka You © Yourself
6.5K 260 29
*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: LABYRINTH OF MAGIC, JUST LOVE THE ANIME AND MANGA* *The story line will mainly follow the anime but there will be some manga mom...
62.4K 1.5K 16
In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to arise. One was Sinbad who's dream is to c...
294K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...