Hogwarts x Reader

Від CantStopMySparkles

you are a smart witch at hogwarts, you're a pureblood with a pure personality, you're very nice and kind, but... Більше

Chapter 1 : Hogwarts express
Gred and Forge
Jealousy
You're A HufflePuff Know why? because Gryffindor and Slytherin are overrated
Chapter 5: 🎶Snape. Snape. Severus Snape. Dumbledoor!🎶
D.A.D (defense against the dark arts)
Flying class
I love charms and all, but stop please, you're not charming
Meeting Percy Weasley
Neville is a Herbology Nerd...Cute...
Actually becoming friends with Cedric Diggory?
Lucas is dying???!!!
Draco has a soft side?
Percy is acting...Strange..
Lee only cheers for me in Quidditch?
Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas ask me to hang out?
The Halloween Troll
Getting invited to the Weasley's For Christmas Break?
First kiss?!
The Weasley Fun begins
Meeting Bill and Charlie
The Qudditch Match
The incident and the start of Year Three.
Hufflepuff V.s Ravenclaw
Introducing Blaise Zabini (Finally!)
Talking with Oliver Woods (Finally!)
Valentines Day!
A/N
OMIGOSH A UNICORN! Oh wait it's dead...Ew..
Another A/n IM SORRY
A/n again..sorry
Terry Boot comes into the picture! (finally)
Playing pranks that could possibly get me expelled...
Well crap we got detention
Lets just time skip to year four
A/n
Vote!
Surprise?I'm Shocked!*Lee Gasp*ha,get it?Lee?As in Lee Jor-ah nvm,it wasnt funny

Hogsmade Trip

6.2K 175 200
Від CantStopMySparkles

A/n I think I died more than once 😂😂🤣🤣😂😅

Y/n's P.O.V

Hogsmade was finally coming closer and closer! I still had to decide who to go with.

I used to love Defense Against The Dark Arts, But after that disaster with Gilderoy Lockheart(probably spelled that wrong) I started really disliking it.

Hogsmade would finally be coming in a week, I wonder who I should go with?

~Timeskip one week later~

(A/n so there will be different routes for each character, to can just read the one you want or read all of them. I only did the most voted characters. Blaise is not an option since he wasn't introduced yet, and Lee is still injured )

Oliver Woods Route:

I decided to go with the Gryffindor's Capatain Oliver Woods , I don't know him very well, but this would be a good opportunity to get to know him.

I search the school in order to find the brown haired boy I was looking for.

After searching for a while I found him talking with Harry.

"Oliver there you are!" I call out to him.

His head turns towards my direction and his cheeks gain a faint pink hue.

"Oh, Y/n right? You're that one heck of a Quidditch player. What do you need?" Oliver asks, slightly confused as to what he was feeling for someone he hardly knew.

"I was wondering if you would go to Hogsmade with me?" I ask with a sparkle in my eyes.

Oliver's face flared red after hearing this.

"A-as a date?" He stutters.

"Sure, whatever you want it to be." I smile at him, making his face flare redder.

I was completely unaware of the death glare that Harry was giving Oliver.

"W-well Okay.." Oliver says shyly.

I smile brightly and grab his hand.

"Come on, I want to go get a butterbeer! I'll get you one too!" I say as I drag him by the hand.

"I-uh alright!" Oliver says, slightly amused by your enthusiasm as you get a butterbeer and even go shopping for souvenirs.

I have to admit, I had fun with Oliver, he was a nice guy.

Harry's Route:

I decided to go with Harry. We did hang out on Christmas break, maybe I can hang out with him again.

I look around Hogwarts for the familiar raven head, until I found him talking with Oliver Woods.

"Hey Harry!" I call out to him.

He turns to me and his face flared red but he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Y/n what do you need?" Harry asks.

"For you to go to Hogsmade with me!" I say bluntly.

Harry's face turns into the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"I would love to!" Harry's face starts to turn into a darker red as I hug him.

"Thanks Harry! Now let's go get some Butterbeer!" I smile brightly at him as I grab his hand and drag him with me.

We got a picture of us taken in a photo booth and we even bought a few prank items from Fred and George.

This was a nice little date.

Fred's Route:

Fred was probably one of the closest friends I had, it wouldn't hurt to get a little closer. I looked around for the familiar red head, only to find him obviously hanging out with George.

"Hey Fred!" I called out to him.

Fred turns to me and flashes a smile with a slight red tint on his cheeks.

"What do you need love?" He flirts.

"For you to go to Hogsmade with me. Oh, and also someone call the cops, because it has to be illegal to look that good~" I flirt back. (Are you a beaver? Because Daaaam ur smooth XD get it?)

"God ,seriously stop doing that! Your smile drives me crazy!" Fred starts to freak out, his face flaring bright red.

"Aww Thanks, And If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?" I smile brightly.

"HUH! A-a date?!!!" Fred looked very close to fainting.

"Yes! To Hogsmade!" I say with a sparkle in my eyes.

"O-oh, well the answer is yes of course." Fred sounded slightly disappointed, but the red hue on his cheek was still there, neither of us noticed the dark aura surrounding George, he was super jealous.

"Well then what are you waiting for? Let's go buy prank stuff!" I smile brightly as I grab Fred's hand, making him blush from contact. I drag him along to the prank store.

We laugh at each other's jokes, we both jump scare each other, we plan more pranks to pull on Snape, and in the end got a mug of butterbeer to share. I gave him a quick side hug before the Hogsmade trip came to an end. He smelled like Mint and Flu powder? A pretty nice smell...

I had a lot of fun with Fred, I'm glad our relationship got a little closer.

But I wasn't aware of how close it had gotten.

George's Route:

I wanted to go with George, he was a cutie when he wanted to be, and he was one of my closest friends.(almost wrote Closet)

I looked around for the familiar red head, only to obviously hanging out with Fred.

"Hey George! There you are!" I smile brightly as I call out to him.

His face flared red before he even looked at me. He turned around to try and face me, but his eyes just couldn't seem to meet mine.

Was it because of that kiss I gave him on his cheek?

"W-w-What do you need Y/n?" George stuttered.

"If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?" I flirted, trying to contain my laughter.

George's face flared a brighter red.

"W-What the heck is that supposed to mean?"

"It's me asking you out~" I smile playfully.

It was quiet for about ten seconds before George actually processed what was said.

"WHAT!!!!?" Poor George looked on the verge of fainting.

I couldn't help it, I started to laugh like crazy.

"To Hogsmade silly, you're so fun to mess with, your reactions are always the cutest~" I smile brightly.

George's expression goes from flustered to disappointment in less than a second.

"Oh....yeah..I'll go with you..."

We were both unaware of the deadly aura Fred was giving off.

"Come on George, let's go have lunch together and buy some prank items!" I smile as I give him a side hug. George smelled like Vanilla and flu powder? An interesting yet nice smell.

"O-Okay!" George slightly yelped, shocked from the sudden contact.

We ended up having a lot of fun, George seemed to be having the time of his life.

Every now and then I would crack a pickup line just to see his cute reactions.

In the end I think we both had a really good time, and that our relationship became closer.

Percy's Route:

I think I'll ask Percy to go, he was a nice guy and I wanted to hang around him more.

I walked around the halls of Hogwarts looking for the adorable red head, until I finally saw him patrolling the halls with Penelope Clearwater.

"Hey Percy!" I called out to him.

Just hearing my voice made his face flare, he still hasn't got over the fact that you had kissed him.

Not trusting his mouth to talk, he stayed silent and waved at me.

Penelope looked at me, her eyes slowly turning into a glare.

Alrighty! Best time of the day, pickup line time!

"Hey Percy If I could rearrange the Alphabet, I would put U and I together~"

Percy's face flared redder if that was even possible.(which it is)

"Y-Y/n I know you're not the type to say random pick up lines like that, w-what is the meaning of this." Percy stuttered.

"You never know with me Percy, for all you know I could be completely serious." I responded in a serious tone.

Percy avoids my eye contact for five seconds until I finally say,

"But that pickup line was for asking you to Hogsmade~"

"O-oh, that so? In that case I would gladly go." Percy said, sounded slightly deflated.

"Come on Percy, I want to go explore the souvenirs! And maybe we can even go buy some books at the bookstore.

Percy slightly chuckled at your enthusiasm as you dragged him around Hogsmade.

You and Percy were having a great time, the feelings Percy had for you kept growing in every small moment with you.

Draco's Route:

I haven't hung out with Draco much, maybe I should go with him.

I was about to go looking for him until he found you himself.

"Hey Y/n, your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you." Draco flirts.

"Oh my god Draco, the pickup line is the lamest of lame." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Oh yeah? What pickup lines do you have?" Draco asked.

"Is this a challenge to see who blushed first?" I ask with an eyebrow cocked up.

"I guess, sure." Draco smirked.

"Fine. Hey Draco."

"Yeah?"

"Can I follow you home? Because my parents always told me to follow my dreams."

Draco's mouth started to twitch and then he bursted our laughing.

"That one is the lamest of lame too!"

"Aww Draco, you should laugh more, it looks good on you~" I complimented.

After hearing that Draco's face flared red.

Wow I didn't even try.

"Guess I win~" I smirk.

"I-I guess you do... Hey Y/n can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Will you go to Hogsmade with me?" Draco blushes slightly, but it showed a lot on his pale face.

"I'd love to." I smile as I grab his hand and drag him to get an ice cream.

Neville's Route:

Its been a while since I've seen Neville, maybe I should go ask him to come with me.

I looked around the halls of Hogwarts to find the familiar black haired, Herbology loving cinnamon roll.

I found him hanging out with Seamus and Dean his friends, I decided to go say hi and ask Neville to Hogsmade. (NO NEVILLE GET AWAY FROM SEAMUS!)

"Hi guys how are you?" I ask with a bright smile.

"I'm fine, how are you Y/n?" Seamus smiles freakishly.

"I'm good thanks for asking~" I smile at Seamus making him blush like crazy.

"You drive me crazy, you know that?" Seamus muttered.

"What was that Seamus?" I asked.

"N-Nothing! Ahahahaha!" Seamus laughs nervously.

Dean and Neville stay unusually quiet but they give me a small smile.

"Neville, I was wondering if you would go to Hogsmade with me?" I smile at him making his face get an inhuman color red.

"W-What! Why not me Y/n!" Seamus yelled.

"Sorry Seamus, But I chose Neville, maybe next time?" I smile apologetically.(oof rejected 🙅)

"Yeah...next time..." he grumbles.

"So how about it Neville?" I ask cheerfully.

"U-um sure." Neville stuttered.

"Great! Let's go!" I grab his hand, smiling like crazy as I take him sight seeing, and every time I called him adorable, I would get the cutest reactions.

I had a great time and I'm sure Neville did too!

Ron's Route:

Maybe I should go with Ron, I don't hang out with him too often.

I look around for the angry tempered red head, finding him hanging out with Hermione.

What an odd pairing...

"Hey Ron!" I called out to him.

He turns around and flashes me a smile, a small red hue on his cheeks.

"Yeah Y/n?"

"Let's go to Hogsmade together!" I smile brightly, making Ron's blush deepen.

"Y-Yeah, sounds good, I would really like a fire whiskey."

"Okay, it's on me! I really want a butterbeer and I want to get stuff to prank your brothers." I smirk slightly, I think Draco was rubbing off on me.

"What did you have in mind Y/n?" Ron smirks back.

"Trying to Color Fred's hair pink, George's hair blue, and Percy's hair Purple!" I laugh.

"I'm in!" Ron laughs as we go to Hogsmade to get what we need.

I had a great time with Ron, I pretty sure he enjoyed himself too.

Cedric's Route:

Cedric was one of my closest friends, he was the one who helped me get through the Lucas incident, so he was an Obvious choice.

I went to go find Cedric, but he ended up finding me first.

"Hey cutie~" He winked.

"Hey Handsome~" I joked as I played along.

He blushed but continued.

"We may not be socks but I still think we'd make a great pair~"

I slightly laughed, that was so cheesy!

"Are you a camera, because every time I look at you I smile." I flirt back.

Cedric's face flared red but he still kept going.

"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together~"

I slightly blushed at that one, but I decided to use one that would hit a home run.

"I thought happiness started with H. So why does mine always start with U?" (Wow these are so Cheesy)

Cedric looked like he was on the verge of fainting, just as he was about to respond a girl with blonde hair interrupted us.

"Geez what is this? A flirting contest? Just go to Hogsmade together already.

"W-would you like to Y/n?" Cedric stutters.

"I would love to, but first, who are you?" I ask the blonde girl.

"Luna Lovegood."

"Oh."

"Well have fun you two lovebirds." Luna jokes slightly, leaving me and Cedric with flaring red faces.

I grab his hand and start to smile as I drag and talk to him through our little journey at Hogsmade.

I really enjoyed myself, Cedric was such a fun guy, I love Hogsmade.

Wow my longest chapter yet! Word count 2328

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

111K 3K 83
(Year 1 - 3) Y/n goes to hogwarts and become friends with Hermoine, Ron and Harry. Immediately y/n and Harry connect, as friends or something more? T...
29.2K 467 28
My relationship with Draco started a year ago. But it's not a normal relationship at all. I was one of the many. I was just one of Draco's sluts. At...
1.4K 103 18
The third book in the Lyla Everglade series. You are Lyla Everglade going into your sixth year at Hogwarts. Fred Weasley has asked you to marry him...
428 62 18
You are Y/N Snape and it's your first year at Hogwarts. Your Snape's daughter. Your mom died when she gave birth to you, and your really close to you...