Hogwarts x Reader

By CantStopMySparkles

you are a smart witch at hogwarts, you're a pureblood with a pure personality, you're very nice and kind, but... More

Chapter 1 : Hogwarts express
Gred and Forge
Jealousy
You're A HufflePuff Know why? because Gryffindor and Slytherin are overrated
Chapter 5: 🎶Snape. Snape. Severus Snape. Dumbledoor!🎶
D.A.D (defense against the dark arts)
Flying class
I love charms and all, but stop please, you're not charming
Meeting Percy Weasley
Neville is a Herbology Nerd...Cute...
Actually becoming friends with Cedric Diggory?
Lucas is dying???!!!
Draco has a soft side?
Percy is acting...Strange..
Lee only cheers for me in Quidditch?
Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas ask me to hang out?
The Halloween Troll
Getting invited to the Weasley's For Christmas Break?
First kiss?!
The Weasley Fun begins
Meeting Bill and Charlie
The incident and the start of Year Three.
Hogsmade Trip
Hufflepuff V.s Ravenclaw
Introducing Blaise Zabini (Finally!)
Talking with Oliver Woods (Finally!)
Valentines Day!
A/N
OMIGOSH A UNICORN! Oh wait it's dead...Ew..
Another A/n IM SORRY
A/n again..sorry
Terry Boot comes into the picture! (finally)
Playing pranks that could possibly get me expelled...
Well crap we got detention
Lets just time skip to year four
A/n
Vote!
Surprise?I'm Shocked!*Lee Gasp*ha,get it?Lee?As in Lee Jor-ah nvm,it wasnt funny

The Qudditch Match

7.5K 202 526
By CantStopMySparkles

Y/n's P.O.V:

"I'll stay with.....Well..are you sure I can't share with Percy?." I ask, slightly surprised at myself for saying that. Percy turns around to face me, his face becoming dark red.

"Yes I'm sure, his room is just too messy and important to him." Mrs.Weasley smiled sadly, also kinda shipping Y/n and Percy.

"I-I could clean it!" Percy stutters.

"Yes, but you still never let anyone in your room. Well if you won't pick one of them I will." Mrs.Weasley smirks, getting her next ship ready.

My face slightly drained in color, I was scared of who she was going to say.

"You'll share a room with Bill." (Bill and Percy got the most votes 🤷‍♀️)Mrs.Weasley smiles mischievously.

I slightly sigh in relief, color making its way back onto my face. On the other hand, Bill's face flared up even darker than earlier.

"I-Is that alright with you Y/n?" Bill stutters.

"Of course~" I smile brightly.

You were completely unaware of the fact that Charlie and Bill were now also developing romantic feelings for you.(ur so oblivious in Sowwy)

"Alright, everyone put your things in your room and pack only important things you need, we're going to a Quidditch match!" Mr.Weasley called. (I'm too lazy for introductions)

"Ok!" I rush off to Bill's room and set my stuff in there, only packing what I really need for the trip.

I run back out ready to listen to what Mr.Weasley has to say.

"We will be leaving tomorrow, we will all travel by a portkey, if you haven't used one before it's going to feel weird the first time." Mr.Weasley explains.

He then comes up and whispers in my ear,

"So, which cone of my sons do you plan on getting together with Y/n?" He slightly smiles.

Oh my god! Not him too!

My face flared red as I shyly reply,

"I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet."

"Well when you are, I can definitely try to hook you up with one of my sons~" Mr.Weasley winks. (Oh great, another shipper)

"Darling! Enough of that! As much as I want Y/n to be with one of my sons, she has to be ready first!" Mrs.Weasley say a little too loudly.

Oh god. Nononononono!

After hearing their moms comment, all of the Weasley boys faces flared up red, while Harry on the other hand was slightly mad. (Jealous much?)

~Timeskip to dinner~

"Wow Mrs.Weasley! You're a great cook, can you teach me one day?" I ask with a sparkle in my eye.

"Of course Y/n, I'm sure that time will come soon~" She says playfully.

Wait what does she mean by tha- WAIT A MINUTE! Is she thinking that I will marry one of her sons! Oh my god, why me? There are plenty of other pretty girls out there, why do I have to be the one?!

My face flared up again as I stay quiet for the rest of dinner, laughing every now and then at one of Fred and George's jokes.

All of the Weasley boys and Harry's P.O.V:

Her laugh is so cute!

~Timeskip to after dinner dishes~

Y/n's P.O.V

After finishing the dishes I ran to Bill's room and got dressed in my pajamas. I was too tired to even realize Bill was in the room. I got on the bed and slept next to him, without even realizing.

Bill's P.O.V

I was just ready to go to sleep until someone came in my room and turned on the light, I turn to see who it was and I regretted it.

It was Y/n getting dressed.

My face exploded red, I immediately turned away, my heart beating like crazy, my breathes becoming shaky.

And it didn't help when Y/n got on the bed a slept next to me, did she not realize I was there?

Y/n quickly fell asleep and turned over facing me, her face peaceful. Our faces were pretty close together, making my heart beat a thousand times quicker.

Y/n looked even prettier up close then far away. My face kept getting darker and darker, was I developing feelings for Y/n? (Again, no shit Sherlock)

An hour passed by, I couldn't fall asleep, I was just too focused with the fact that Y/n was RIGHT there.

I tried taking deep breathes to calm down, but that didn't help at all.

Then what happened next was even worse for my heart, Y/n wrapped her arms around me, probably thinking I was a pillow or a teddy bear, and she hugged me tight.

I swear this girl was going to give me a heart attack!

I didn't know if I should return the hug or not, but I was still really freaked out at how close our faces were, we were so close together that it looked like we were going to kiss.

I ended up returning the hug, I snuggled into her chest, feeling warmth spread through me, and I quickly fell asleep, not noticing my mother taking pictures.

Mrs.Weasley's P.O.V

Y/n is such a pretty girl! She would look good with any of my sons, I walk into Bill's room to check on him, only to see him hugging Y/n!

Omg omg omg! This was so cute! I have to take pictures!

I took about ten pictures of them before finally leaving the room, I'm so glad that I have so much shipping material!

Next time instead of mistletoe, maybe I can somehow make Y/n fall on one of my sons.

EEEEEEE! Just imagining it makes me want to squeal!

~Timeskip to tomorrow~

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of ginger and a slight bit of flu powder?

I open my eyes and see Bill hugging me while sleeping!

What the heck! I must've been so tired that I didn't realize that Bill was in his bed! And....am I hugging him back!? I must've thought he was a pillow or something! Oh god this is embarrassing, but I don't want to wake him up, he looks so cute sleeping...

I tried carefully to get out of his arms and replaced my body with a pillow, so instead he was hugging a pillow, which looked pretty freaking cute.

Seriously, what has gotten into me?
(Teenage hormones!)

I went out to the kitchen, seeing Mrs.Weasley cook breakfast. (Oh no here we go 😂)

She tried to float a pan over to her but her wand ended up being a fake wand made my Fred and George.

"Geez! I thought I told them no messing around with my wand!" Mrs.Weasley scowls while grabbing her real wand. (Listening to the new real by Three days grace while writing this)

But then a pan caught on fire when she was still distracted.

"GAH!" She yelled as she put the fire out.

"Need some help Mrs.Weasley?" I ask while slightly laughing.

"Oh! Y/n! Yes please, I'm trying to make pancakes." Mrs.Weasley sighs.

"Haha, okay I can help with that~" I smile brightly.

~Timeskip to after breakfast~

"Alright does everyone have their things?" Mr.Weasley asks as he tries to rush everyone out the door.

"Yes!" We all reply as we start making our way up a green hill. Once we made it all the way up we saw a boot in the middle of no where.

"All right everyone hold onto the boot!" Mr.Weasley yelled as he pushed everyone into the boot.

Everything started to spin and once it stopped spinning I fell on my butt.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Haha, you might not be able to land the first time but you'll eventually get it." Mr.Weasley chuckled as he,Mrs.Weasley, and Percy practically floated down and landed on their feet.

Percy offered his hand to me shyly, slightly blushing and not making eye contact with me. I smile and grab his hand as he pulls me up into a hug.

"Huh, u-uh Percy?" I stuttered, slightly blushing.

"Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" Percy asked, sounding slightly concerned.

"U-Um no..." I say, slightly confused by his actions.

"Good.." Percy says quietly, releasing me from the hug, he started blushing like crazy, as if just realizing what he did.

Percy's P.O.V

What the heck did I just do!!!? It's like my body started moving on its own.

I look at my brothers and Harry, they're all glaring at me, while my mother, Ginny, and my father were smirking, probably hardcore shipping it.

My face flushed in embarrassment, just what the heck has Y/n done to me?

~Timeskip to after the match~

Y/n's P.O.V

"That was an awesome match!" Ron shouts.

"Both you and Harry seemed pretty into it, that's kinda cute~" I smile playfully.

Ron and Harry's face flush red as they also try to avoid eye contact with me.

Weird.

The Weasley brothers and Harry have been avoiding eye contact with me all day, what's going on?

All of a sudden there was a big boom, I looked up in the sky to see You-Know-who's symbol.

My face pales as I start to see dementors flying around, trying to feed off of people's soul.

I couldn't move, I was paralyzed.Scared. Afraid.

I felt my vision getting blurry, as I start to faint, someone catches me.

"Don't worry Y/n I've got you." Charlie's voice said faintly in your ear before you kinda passed out. He carries you bridal style as everyone tries to run away from the danger.

The only thing that truly feared you,

Was that more of the people you love might die.

All of a sudden there was a scream, and that was the last thing you heard before your vision goes completely black.

Word count 1642

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 467 28
My relationship with Draco started a year ago. But it's not a normal relationship at all. I was one of the many. I was just one of Draco's sluts. At...
111K 3K 83
(Year 1 - 3) Y/n goes to hogwarts and become friends with Hermoine, Ron and Harry. Immediately y/n and Harry connect, as friends or something more? T...
21 0 9
You (Amelia) and your twin (Arabella) move back to the school it all started, you started Hogwarts in the first year but only stayed for 3 months. Yo...
182K 6K 45
"How could my love for her be wrong? Sure, it was odd to some people, but it was love just the same." Since your first day at Hogwarts, there have be...