Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Twenty One

219 6 76
By aigooagain

Lobby,

Yesterday ended with a sequel and the girls were still ignoring the boys. No, it wasn't just a simple one day.

"Hyuna aa," Hyun Jin was sitting beside her on the sofa.
"Stop ignoring me."

They were waiting for the tourist bus to come and fetch them from the hotel. It was the day to Cameron Highland trip.

"Nayong! I forgot something from the room. Let's go get it for a while." Hyuna said, totally ignoring Hyun Jin.

And she really left with the room card. They were supposed to check out before 11:00 and it was 10:45.

"Hahaaa, Hyuna ignored you." Felix laughed at Hyun Jin for having the same fate as him.

"I didn't even do anything wrong. Didn't even get the chance to explain. I rather she insults me than getting silence treatment." He was so miserable.

"I don't even know how to start a conversation with Ji Yeon right now." Felix said, looking at Ji Yeon who was busy on her phone.

"What did we do to deserve this?" Hyun Jin was thinking hard.

"I told you, just tell them. Look at the problem here, misunderstanding is the worst." Seungmin said.

"I tried to explain but Hyuna shut the door in front of my face." Hyun Jin made a sobbing face.

"Should I talk to Ji Yeon?" Felix pinched Hyun Jin.

"I dare you." Han giggled.
"Ji Yeon won't kill you."

"Ji -" Felix got up from beside Hyun Jin and went to Ji Yeon.

However, Ji Yeon got up and walked away. He was left hanging.

"..." Felix looked back at his friends.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"
"Feel me!" Hyun Jin laughed at him just like he did.

Later on, Hyuna came back with Ji Yeon. They took the luggages and went to the main door. The two clueless boys looked at them, wanted to help but scared to ask.

"Hyuna aa, wait for me!" Hyun Jin took courage and ran after her.

"I can push it on my own." Hyuna took back her luggage as Hyun Jin tried to help her.

"I really want to cry." Hyun Jin thought.

"Sorry, I am really sorry." He caught Hyuna's hand, trying to stop her from walking.

"Not really."

"HYUNA AA! Until when are you going to ignore meee." He whined.

"..." silence treatment was back on.

____

Bus,

The girls paired up into two groups, ignoring them again. There were Hyuna and Chaeyoung, Ji Yeon with Nayong. The girls were having some story sessions, keeping themselves busy with their own hot topics. Hyuna was so excited to talk about skin care thingy, Nayong talked about food, Chaeyoung wanted to spend her money and Ji Yeon was complaining about how much she needed to save her pocket.

"I spent 10 hours watching skin care routine last time." Hyuna said, showing them the video she watched from youtube.

"I know her too! This youtuber has that glass skin. Wahh, really envious." Ji Yeon said, she was sitting at the back seat of Hyuna and Chaeyoung.

"I need new rose face wash. Mine is finished." Chaeyoung was scrolling down the bodyshop page.

"Bodyshop?!" Ji Yeon joined Chaeyoung to scroll down the page.

"Aigoo, I don't know what to use anymore." Nayong shrugged.

"Shut up before I throw some acid on your face."
"Your skin is squeaky clean." Ji Yeon complained.

"I hate you people." Hyuna said.

"Alright students! We are now will stop at the Bukit Tinggi, in english probably High Hills?" The driver was confused about the english name of the place.
"Hills High? Tall Hills?"

Hyun Jin got up from his seat, glancing over at Hyuna and she was actually looking at him.

"Shot." Hyuna looked away, acting like she wasn't looking.

"Are you on the crushing stage? Why are you people glancing over at each other?" Chaeyoung smacked Hyuna.

"I hate him." Hyuna acted sulky and stomped out form the bus.

____

Outside,

They were finally all outside the bus and there was Ji Yeon looking all around the place. She seemed like she lost something again.

"Kwon Ji Yeon. Did you loss something again?" Felix came to her, hiding something behind his back.

"Nooo," she denied, acting all cool.

"Really?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No! Even if I do, I will find it on my own." Ji Yeon was putting up a wall.

"Alright, you won't find it forever then." Felix just chuckled at her childishness.

Why? Because he found it on the bus seat already.

"Shut up! Don't make me piss off more!" Ji Yeon glared at him and walked away, linking arms with Nayong who was busy talking to Han.

"Yaahhhhhh, I am not done talking yet!" Nayong wanted to cry as she was being separated from her crush.

"Nayongggg~" Han became dramatic.

"ALL RIGHT! Listen students! We are dividing you all into a group of five. You will be given teammate from different places. If you get the same speaker as your country, consider yourself lucky to be able to communicate well." Mr Yu started talking and gave them all the small cards.
"Your missions?! Easy, just take pictures and share it on the official websites. The most easy going group will win a prize!"

Okay these are the group ;

FIRST
1. BANG CHAN (L)
2. CHAE YOUNG
3. CHANG BIN
4. CHANG MIN
5. JEONG IN

SECOND
1. MINHO (L)
2. HAN
3. FELIX
4. NAYONG
5. BEOMGYU

THIRD
1. HYUN JIN (L)
2. JI YEON
3. SOO BIN
4. SUNWOO
5. KAORI

FOURTH
1. WOOJIN (L)
2. YOUNGHOON
3. HYUNA
4. SEUNGMIN
5. YEONJUN

FIFTH
1. HWALL (L)
2. CHAE A
3. HEUNGNIKAI
4. AIKO
5. TAEHYUN

____

France town,

The students were occupying the place. Well actually the group stated was only a part of them. There were more from other countries.

"Hyun Jin kun!" Kaori put her phone in the air for picture.

She just wanted to snap a picture but someone was glaring from the other side and it was slowly killing Kaori.

"YOUNGHOON AA! WOOJIN OPPA! YEONJUNIE! SEUNGMINIE!" Hyuna copied Kaori action.

"HEOL ALRIGHT HYUNA!" Hyun Jin screamed in his mind.

"Aw this doesn't look good. Let's take another one." Hyun Jin took the phone from Kaori's hand and snapped another selfie.

His hand was unhelpfully long and the phone was totally in the air. The taken picture only showed Kaori's one hair strand that was floating in the sky. Yes, she was dramatically shorter than him.

"Hyun Jin, I am not in the picture." Kaori disappointedly looked at the picture.

"Ouh really?" Ji Yeon came interrupting.
"Let's see, I will hold the camera." She took the phone and snapped another picture.

Ji Yeon intentionally left Kaori unseen in the picture. Well, she was quite tall so it was easy to make Kaori vanish from the picture.

"Omaigod sorry." Ji Yeon covered her mouth.
"You are sooooo small." She didn't even try to make it sound nice.

"Wahhh Ji Yeon. Why are you so mean?" Even Sunwoo the cold one noticed it.

"Waee? Wasn't it fun?" Ji Yeon scoffed.

The Hyuna group was in total chaos as Seungmin was trying to make them all pose in proper position.

"Are you people sure?" Seungmin flinched as he looked at the picture they took.

"Whyy? Is my face looking weird? I mean the duck face is pretty cute." Yeonjun repeated the pose in the picture.

"I think my face looks too big in this picture." Hyuna complained.

"Should I schedule a plastic surgery for you and make the surgeon cut your face to be 1
cm area?" Seungmin didn't get it when Hyuna said he face was big.

"Yahhh," Hyuna was pissed off but it was true that she was being dramatic with her face shape.
"I wish I can change it." She shrugged.

"Hyuna aa, what is there to change?" Younghoon question.
"You are already pretty."

"YAHHHHHHHHH!" Hyun Jin suddenly made a scene from his group side.
"This is ugly! Let's take another one."

He was listening after all, who wouldn't be anxious when his girlfriend was with other boys? Friend or not, that's was to be discussed later.

"Hwang Hyun Jin! Stay still!" Ji Yeon started a fight as she snapped another picture.
"I swear I don't care if you look ugly or weird or whatever. I am lazy with the pictures now." She posted it with others consent.

"Heol, what a weird group." Younghoon shook his head.
"THEN! What should we do now?" He looked around.

"Let's eat." Yeonjun suggested.

On the other end, Seungmin was busy selecting a picture to be posted on the official website.

"Wait wait wait! We want to join too!" Felix came to them with the whole group.

"Which cafe is the best?" Hyuna asked Han.

"I never went here yet. Don't ask me." Han knew he was being attacked with questions as he used to live in Malaysia.

Ji Yeon went to follow them and ignored her group. She just wanted to stick around with Hyuna because that girl was pretty much annoyed with Kaori. Reason? She just did.

"Ji Yeon aa! I miss you!" Hyuna said and Ji Yeon pulled a chair next to her.

"I hate my group." She whispered to Hyuna and there was Hyun Jin sitting in front of them.

"I heard that."
"I am also in your group. Should consider your friend here." Hyun Jin rolled his eyes, unsatisfied with Ji Yeon pettiness.

"Shut up, you are more to Felix's friend than mine. And Felix's boyfriend than Hyuna." Ji Yeon threw tantrum.

"Stop fighting kids. I want to eat in peace." Hyuna ignored them and opened the menu.

Soon after, Kaori and Aiko came to them, sitting next to Hyun Jin who was right in front of Hyuna. Hyun Jin was cluelessly looking at Hyuna, wondering if she could just forgive him.

"EHMMMMM! Rude." Ji Yeon scrolled down her phone.

"Ji Yeon, you have flawless hair." Kaori suddenly said.

"Ouh really? Thank you." Ji Yeon replied.

"Hello Felix!" Aiko greeted the boy who just decided to join them.

"Ouh hi!" Felix greeted her back and sat next to Ji Yeon.
"Ji Yeon aa, why aren't you eating?" He asked, knowing the fact that she didn't have money.

She lost her purse, remember? Felix just habitually teased her. Ji Yeon ignored Felix and his sarcasms. She pushed her chair to be closer to Hyuna, further away from Felix.

"Ji Yeon aa, stop it." Felix pouted miserably.

"I heard someone talking. Is anybody else here?" Ji Yeon asked Hyuna.

"That is so not funny." Felix said.

"Duuuum!" Someone dropped a bowl.

"Omaigod! Ji Yeon! I am sorry!" Aiko apologised as the soup flowed onto Ji Yeon's
t-shirt.

"Oh no, it is fine." Ji Yeon shook it off, didn't want to start a fight.

"Yah! Be more careful next time!" Hyuna the usually calm one got angry.

"Aniya, nevermind." Ji Yeon said to Hyuna.
"It was perhaps an accident." She added.

"What do you mean perhaps? I did not have any intention to ruin your shirt." Aiko said, actually laughing inside.

"..." Ji Yeon just ignored her.

Felix wanted gave her the tissue but Aiko took it first so he let her be.

"Let me help you." Aiko said, tapping the tissue onto Ji Yeon's collar.

"No, I can do it myself." Ji Yeon pushed her hand away and the situation was chaos.

"No no, I can help you." Aiko was offering help.

"I said no!" Ji Yeon was irritated and Aiko finally pulled her hand away but Aiko's sleeve was stuck to Ji Yeon's necklace.

"My sleeve is stuck!" Aiko said and forcefully pulled hand without thinking.

"ANDWAE!" Ji Yeon was trying to stop but she already did it and the necklace was damaged.

"OMAIGOD!" Aiko was lowkey scared the necklace stuck to her sleeve and was broken.

"..." Ji Yeon became quiet and the atmosphere turned awkward.

"Ji Yeon aa, it is fine." Felix said, taking her hand as he was trying to fix the situation.

"..." everybody else was in silence.

"Yeonie, let's go somewhere else." Hyuna said and dragged her friend away from the table.

The others were looking at Aiko.

"Aiko, that was not cool. You should've be more careful." Nayong said as she was also pissed off with the unfamiliar girls.

"I am sorry! Really sorry!" Aiko replied, feeling guilty yet satisfied at the same time.

"Sorry won't be enough. That necklace means a lot to Ji Yeon." Nayong added.

"But why?" Aiko asked, causing Nayong to be more furious.

"Ask that guy." She pointed to Felix who was thinking about the solution of the necklace issue.

"Haa?" Felix was confused as everybody was looking at him.
"Ouh,"
"I gave it to Ji Yeon,"

"But why?" Aiko asked again and even Felix was annoyed with her tone.

Hyun Jin knitted his eyebrows. He was thinking who would be stupid enough to ask why.

"Anniversary." One word could finally made Aiko understood.

"Ouh really?! I am so sorry." Aiko said to Felix.

"Not like we can fix the necklace back so don't mind it." Felix replied and walked away from the table.

"I am going with you!" Han the teammate yelled to Felix.

"Me too!" Hyun Jin wanted to follow them too.

____

Bridge,

Hyuna and Ji Yeon ended up on the bridge. Hyuna was asking Ji Yeon if she was actually fine with it.

"Ji Yeon aa, why didn't you blow up? That really wasn't like you." Hyuna was weirded out by Ji Yeon's reaction.

"I will repay her later." Ji Yeon said, plotting some crime in her mind.

"I am in the game too!" Hyuna said, hyping up as she knew Ji Yeon was planning something.

"Girls!" Chaeyoung was so happy to see the other girls.

She was so done being the only girl in the group because the boys were going around causing troubles. Jeongin was walking with her and Bangchan was no where to be seen. Chaeyoung's group was separated into pieces.

"Where are the others?" Hyuna asked as there were only Chaeyoung and Jeongin in front of her.

"Bangchan and Chaeyoung fought over me." Jeongin said, making up a story.

"More like, you two were fighting over me." Chaeyoung corrected the story.
"Just why did you need to irritate Chan?" She shook her head, unable to understand Jeongin and his behaviour.

"Wae?! He can irritate me but I can't do that to him?!" Jeongin started a fight.

"Aigoo, Jeongin aa." Chaeyoung pinched his cheeks, literally making Jeongin looked like a little kid.

"YAH! I am not a 5 year old!" Jeongin was pissed off with the treatment he got nearly from everyone.
"I am 18 not 5!"

"Jeongin aa."
"Are you protesting against me?" Chaeyoung made a sad face.

"No noona." Jeongin was back in the baby like mood as he gave the purest smile.

"I swear I am up for a drama when you two betray Bangchan behind his back." Ji Yeon looked at the brother and sister.

"THAT IS ABSURD!" Chaeyoung hit Ji Yeon on her shoulder.

"Ack!" Ji Yeon flinched.

"What's wrong?! I only hit you slightly." Chaeyoung felt guilty.

"Aniya, not because of you. I rashes growing on my shoulder." Ji Yeon said, tapping on her shoulder.

"But why? Did you eat seafood again?!" Chaeyoung wanted kill her friend for being stubborn but that wasn't the case.

"No, the seafood soup dropped on me." Ji Yeon replied.

"REALLY?! THAT WAS SEAFOOD?!" Hyuna freaked out.

"I saw crazily big prawn inside that." Ji Yeon mentioned.
"But forget it, not like she knows."

"She?! Did someone intentionally drop the soup on you?!" Chaeyoung was ready to beat someone.

"Nooooo! Girls! Let's have fun!" It was again Ji Yeon's dangerous line.

"Your so called have fun always lead to problems. Are you sure?!" Hyuna was thinking twice about following Ji Yeon's plan.

"Of course!"
"Jeongin! Want to follow us!?" Ji Yeon asked the youngest boy.

"YES YES! I am so curious about how you girls have fun that you all caused problem here and then." Jeongin was excited to follow them.

"I will take that as a compliment." Chaeyoung said to Jeongin.
"Someone! Please inform Nayong and tell her to keep it a secret."

"Alright!" Hyuna pulled out her phone.

On Line application,

Hyuna : Nayong! Let's meet at the bridge. Don't tell others.

Nayong : Alright! I am so up for some fun.

Close Line application.

"She is coming." Hyuna said.

____

Cafe,

"Why? Did Mr Yu ask us to go anywhere?" Seungmin was the only one with Nayong.

Nayong and him were lazy to walk around and the others were back on the duty. They somehow weren't following the rule to stick with the teammates only.

"Seungmin, can I trust you?" Nayong asked, wondering if Seungmin could be on their side.

"Tell me what is it about first then I will consider later."
"They will kill me if something happen." He was talking about the boys.

"Nevermind. Do you know any close convenient store?" Nayong asked, finding a way to escape without Seungmin.

"There?" He was confused as there was an obvious convenience store opposite of the cafe.

"Ouh right." Nayong awkwardly laughed it off.

"Should I go with you?" Seungmin asked.

"Noooooo! Stay here! Weren't you lazy to walk?" Nayong told him to stay.

"Alright." Seungmin nodded and went back to play his phone.

"Alrightttt!" Nayong was jumping in her mind as Seungmin was dumb enough to be fooled.

"Don't go anywhere else. I can see you from here." Not so dumb.

"Alright alright." Nayong walked away.

Seungmin went back to his phone for a second and the second he looked back to his front, Nayong vanished from his sight.

"OMO! Where did she go?!" Seungmin looked around, standing up from the chair.
"I am doomed. Seriously doomed."

____

Japanese town,

"Noonaaaaaaa! Let's wear that Kimono!" Jeongin pointed to the kimono house, asking the girls.

"Alright, let's go." Chaeyoung agreed.

She really adored him like a little brother and that was all. Sad life Jeongin, I know.

"We will wait here." Hyuna said and the other 2 girls decided to stay with her too.

"Okay, don't leave me!" Chaeyoung said, waving at them as she walked away with Jeongin.

The girls waited for Chaeyoung and Jeongin at the small japanese house. It was a house that everyone allowed to go in and out. What else? The girls were busy taking pictures.

"Wahh! I am surprisingly pretty!" Nayong said and she looked at the picture.

"That is nothing new." Hyuna said, pissed off.

"Shut up." Ji Yeon glared at them both.
"I can't relate."
"Look at my face! Why happened to my pretty face?!"

"Your face is defected." Hyuna laughed as Ji Yeon's face was moving in the picture.

The picture made Ji Yeon looked like she had super big forehead as the girl was moving upward when the picture was taken.

"People! We are back!" Chaeyoung came back with Jeongin.

He looked super happy in the huge kimono.

"Ahhhhh! I want picture! Picture picture!" Jeongin was excited as he was wearing kimono.

"Alright! Go pose with Chaeyoung." Ji Yeon aimed the camera to the two human beings :)

"Kimchi!" Jeongin held a peace sign up.

"Click!"

____

Still Japanese Town,

It was somewhere in the Japanese town. Chaeyoung and Jeongin were already dying in the kimono as it was kind of hard to walk and the weather was turning slightly hotter.

"ANGGG ANGG ANGGG." A bird came to them, resting in Jeongin's shoulder.

"Wahhh! Yeppeuda!" Jeongin was so happy that the bird rested on his shoulder, not knowing the fact that it was the legendary Blue Jay.

"In aa, firstly. Calm down." Ji Yeon's expression died as she tried to calm down.
"That bird can eat you so let's not cause chaos." She said and Jeongin wanted to cry.

"..." Jeongin was ready to yell.

"No!" Hyuna screamed in her whisper.

"..." He was contemplating.

"Hajima Jeongin." Nayong put her hands on her ears.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" It was the dolphin scream.

The highest pitch you could ever hear.

"ANGGGGGGGGG!" The bird yelled along with him but even the bird couldn't reach his high pitch.

"PCKSJFMSCJKSCNJAJDSNND!" Jeongin was still yelling.

The bird just couldn't move as it was so shocked so instead, it bit Jeongin's shoulder.

"PKCKAJNCKAKDKSKDKAKSK APPEOOOOO!" Jeongin slapped the bird away and it pathetically fell onto the ground.

"Whaaa-t." Ji Yeon covered her mouth.

The other three girls freaked out.

"You killed the killer bird." Hyuna was shocked.

"IT BIT ME!" Jeongin was on the urge to cry over the pain.

"I think, the bird had heart attack or went deaf because of your scream." Chaeyoung as she sat on the ground, checking on the bird.

"Ang~" the bird made sound.

"Andwaeeee! This is so sad!" Jeongin said as he looked at the bird.
"Birdy! Don't die yet."

"Aigoo, if that is the killer bird than Jeongin is the killer dolphin." Hyuna laughed.

"Excuse me!" The town security came to them.

"Yes?" Chaeyoung asked politely.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLUE JAY?!" He wanted to die as he saw the injured bird.
"This is our trained bird. It supposed to be really dangerous but became timid as we adopted this Jay into the Japanese town."

"REALLY?!" Ji Yeon felt like something was hitting her.

"Noonaa! You killed it! You said Jay is dangerous so I yelled!" Jeongin put the blame on Ji Yeon.

"I DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO TURN INTO A DOLPHIN!" Ji Yeon returned the blame on Jeongin.

"I think, you all need to talk with the head of this Japanese Town." The security said.

"We are doomed." Jeongin was sad yet scared.

They once again caused a huge incident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 340 58
₊˚ꕥ 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 In which the boy group 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 gets one female member added, 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 ₊˚ layout inspired by 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐛...
214K 6.1K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile
66.3K 3K 43
❝ 𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 ❞ || started; 04/11/18 || ended; 01/27/19 ⇨ 1 9 : 5 2 || completed; ✓ ...
1.9M 90.9K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...