Fairy Tail [O/L]

Od SimplyRina_

Read to find out where your destinies with these cuties lie! Will it be a happily ever after? Or a heart-br... VΓ­ce

Intro // β™‘ Author's Note β™‘
Requestsγ€Š OPEN 》
β€’ (O) Laxus Dreyar x Sad!Reader
β€’ (O) Possessive!Gray Fullbuster x Reader
β€’ (O) Hibiki Lates x Reader
β€’ (O) Laxus Dreyar x Sad!Reader
β€’ (L) Sting Eucliffe x Reader
β€’ (O) Gajeel Redfox x Reader
β€’ (O) Lyon Vastia x Reader
β€’ (O) Leo [Loke] x Reader
β€’ (O) Natsu Dragneel x Mermaid!Reader
β€’ (O) Natsu Dragneel x Reader

β€’ (O) Child!Gildarts Clive x Child!Reader

168 25 10
Od SimplyRina_

Not Strong Enough - Pt. 1

{04.07.19}
Word Count: 1336

❀✿❀✿❀

Your POV

You smile as you watch your crush, Gildarts Clive, train.

He was trying hard to control his powers, and his determination in his eyes was inspiring.

Not many 10-year-olds really cared about their powers just yet. Sure, they found it cool that they could use magic, but they didn't have the desire to seek their full potential on a battlefield.

They didn't have that kind of mindset at the moment. They only thought about how many cool tricks they could do with their magic.

Not Gildarts.

Gildarts was different, which is why you had the biggest crush on him. He wasn't like the other kids who tried to impress you with a fireball or an ice sculpture. He was mature and had a higher level of sophistication. Sometimes.

You liked how he could be serious and strict at one time but funny and childish at another. He made everything fun, no matter what it was.

"Hey! Reader!"

The way he suddenly called out to you snapped you out of your trance. You get up from where you were sitting and run over to him.

"Yeah?" Your eyes met his, and he smiled cheekily, turning your cheeks pink.

"Watch this!" He turned around and quickly destroyed a giant tree to bits.

You watch with wide eyes, gasping softly in amazement.

"Wow.." You just stare at where the tree used to be, making Gildarts chuckle.

"Took a lot of time and effort, but it sure did pay off, huh?" He wiped the sweat off his forehead.

You smiled at him and nodded.

"That was so cool! Teach me how to do that!" You jumped up and down in excitement.

Gildarts laughed softly and put his hand on your head.

"Alright! Alright!" He gently took your hand and led you to an open field.

"First thing's first, you need to relax and meditate."

"You're joking, right?" You stared at him in disbelief.

"Nope. The master told me that I have to be able to control my emotions before I can control my powers. Acting out of emotions is bad enough; think of what would happen if I acted on my emotions with magic." He shuddered.

"Oh, well, when you put it that way.." You sit down with your legs crossed.

Gildarts sat in front of you.

"Close your eyes. Breathe through your nose and exhale through your mouth," he said, and you did as he instructed.

❀✿❀

"Gildarts!" You called out, running after him.

He stopped and turned around to look at you.

"Oh! Hey, Reader." He smiled.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"I have to go get a gift for someone I really like. Wanna come?"

Your heart sank at his words.

"Oh, no, that's okay. I promised Mira I would go help her clean. Are we still going to train later?" You look at him, hopefully.

Gildarts made a face full of disappointment and guilt, and you already knew the answer.

"I forgot we had that today. Sorry, Reader, I can't! I'm going to hang out with my crush, and then I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend!" He smiled at you.

"Who even is your crush?" You pout at him.

"Secret!" He smiled brightly.

You frowned at him even more; you were heartbreaking on the inside.

"I'll give you a hint, though. She's really pretty and super smart! I've known her for so long, and I love how cute she is when she gets scared. She's the reason why I want to keep getting stronger, you know? To protect her from anything and everything. I think I really like her, Reader. I can't get her out of my head!" He gripped his head in frustration.

You look at him. He was right. He really did like her. Maybe more than you like him. You sighed softly out of sadness.

"But you know what I really like about her?"

You looked at him again.

"What?"

"She's really strong. It may not look like it, but she's powerful. She's gone through so much and the monsters she has to fight everyday, are nothing compared to what I hope to fight someday." He started off longingly with a smile on his face.

"Wow.. Really..?" You look back down at your lap.

You were only starting to learn to control a small fraction of your magic, and this mystery girl already knows how to fight? Damn. Tough competition.

"Yeah! Well, anyway, I gotta go get her something nice. It's time I tell her how I really feel." He said, and with that, he was gone.

You watch him run off and sigh as you sit alone on a bench. A new wave of determination suddenly waves over you.

"I'll show him who knows how to fight!" You grip your chest tightly and instantly run off, deep into the woods.

❀✿❀

Gildarts looked around the guild for you. He finished preparing and came to ask you for advice when you weren't where you were usually training. He asked everyone, but they all said the last time they saw you was when you talked to him.

Gildarts began to get worried. He had been looking for hours, and it was almost sunset.

"Dammit Reader, where are you?! Are we playing hide and seek?! At least give me a hint!" He shouted out in frustration.

As luck would have it, the world seemed to respond to him when a loud scream erupted from the woods.

"Reader!!!" Gildarts sprinted as fast as he could, running quicker and deeper into the woods.

When he arrived at the scene, his eyes widened.

You were lying on the ground, unconscious and covered from head to toe in cuts and wounds. There was a massive gash on your back, and you were bleeding out pretty fast.

He instantly ran to you but was knocked back by a Minotaur—the very same one that did this to you.

Gildarts saw its horns stained with your blood, which did it for him. He got up, his body trembling in anger as he absolutely tore him in half.

It had no chance against Gildarts' anger.

As soon as that was dealt with, he ran to you and instantly scooped you into his arms.

"Reader!! Reader, are you okay?! Stay calm, okay? I'm going to get you help!!" He shouted, running through the woods, but he couldn't remember which way he went.

He was lost, panicked and stressed out.

You weakly grabbed the collar of his shirt, and he looked at you. You smiled at him weakly, and he began to tear up.

"D-Deep breaths.. In through the nose.." You whisper softly, leaning your head against his chest tiredly.

"You idiot! Why were you even out here?!"

"T-To fight.. a-a monster.."

"Why?!"

"S-So I could be strong.. like you.."

"But you are strong, Reader! You're really, really strong!" At this point, his tears were unstoppable.

You just shake your head softly, looking down.

"I-I.. I wanted to show you I-I could be s-strong too.."

"But why?! You're already strong!! Stronger than you know!!"

"B-Because.. Because.."

Your eyes were slowly drooping, your skin turning paler and paler with each passing second.

"Because I-I love you.." You whisper out weakly before your arm drops, your body going limp.

Gildarts' eyes widened.

"READER!! READER NO!! READER WAKE UP!! PLEASE!!" He sobbed loudly, screaming as the trees around him were broken down into splinters.

A mile-long radius around him was left bare and dead.

When he saw the path back to Fairy Tail, he ran with all of his might, no matter how heavy his chest felt.

"HELP!!!!!!" He screamed from the top of his lungs, the guild members all running out to meet him.

"ITS READER! PLEASE HELP!!" He cried loudly.

He hesitated to let you go but knew he had to so they could get you some help. He watched as you were being healed, hoping you'd wake up.

"Please, Reader.." He sobbed, gripping his chest tightly.

In the guild was the gift Gildarts was planning to give out to the person he loved the most. It was addressed to you.

'Please wake up.. Please!! I'm Not Strong Enough to lose you..'

🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇾​:

🇴​​🇳​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇬​​🇷​​🇪​​🇪​​🇦​​🇧​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇨​​🇨​​🇪​​🇵​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​. ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇹​​🇷​​🇺​​🇨​​🇹​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇮​​🇨​​🇮​​🇸​​🇲​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇱​​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​. ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇳​​🇹​​🇪​​🇳​​🇩​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇴​​🇫​​🇫​​🇪​​🇳​​🇸​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇪​, ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇼​​🇴​​🇷​​🇰​ ​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇪​​🇱​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇪​​🇱​​🇪​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇺​​🇸​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇱​​🇴​​🇨​​🇰​​🇪​​🇩​/​🇲​​🇺​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​.

❀✿❀

♛ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ♛ 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 ♛ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 ♛

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

245K 5.4K 24
{Completed} Laxus has always been your first love, he is the one that saved you after all. You've been dating for 8 years but your relationship has b...
312K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
2.6K 32 24
read to find out
589K 13.9K 49
A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will not judge, they will not judge!!! It's a...