I'll Protect You Book 1 (Min...

Oleh Sk8ergurl98

Jeon Y/N is a quiet college student and sister of Jeon Jungkook, A member of a gang Called BTS. You're just a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 5

778 16 9
Oleh Sk8ergurl98

The next morning you wake up next to a sleeping Jimin, then remember the events from last night. 

You lay your head on Jimin's chest and sigh. "Thanks for being the most amazing friend ever." 

You hear a chuckle. "Don't get all sentimental on me now." 

You chuckle and Jimin goes to stand up. 

"Where are you going?" 

He smiles. "To cook breakfast. It's my turn." 

You refuse to let him move. "10 more minutes then i'll help you."              

"What makes you think I need help?" 

You laugh. "No offense but you aren't the best cook."

Jimin gasps. "Rude." 

You chuckle again. "It's true. Ask Jin he's a professional." 

Jimin stands and you sprawl out stretching. "I'll help." 

He shakes his head then walks away. You follow him then notice Yoongi isn't there anymore.

You look around but don't see him. "Yoongi's gone. I'm going to look around before we worry too much." 

Jimin nods. "He can disappear for good. Hate that guy." 

You chuckle. "Don't we all." 

You then walk around and find yourself in the other bedroom.

You open the door slowly and find Yoongi sleeping on the bed. You are about to close the door when you hear his voice. 

"Worried I ran away weird girl? or just like looking at me sleep?" 

You look at him and shake your head. "Wasn't worried you ran, would have been happy though."

You go to leave then feel someone grab your wrist and pin you to the wall. "You'd be happy huh?" 

You roll your eyes. "Get off me dick." 

Yoongi looks into your eyes and you feel a shiver down your spine. The same thing happens to Yoongi and he just freezes.

After a few minutes he releases you and you start to leave again. "Thank you, for this. I know you don't want to." 

You turn and smile. "Guess we both have our problems. Both got ourselves messed up in a world of, well this. Guess we have more in common than we think. Jimin and I are making breakfast."

Yoongi nods. "I'll be out in a few minutes." 

You nod then shut the door and return to the kitchen. "Found him. He was sleeping the other room, in one piece I think." 

Jimin nods then sighs and pouts all cute like. "Ok I give up, help."

You smile at him struggling to mix pancake batter. "Here. I'll get the measurements just mix them ok." 

He nods and the two of you start cooking. You decide to make blueberry, chocolate chip and plain pancakes. 

.

Once you're done you wake everyone up and drag them to the table to eat.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI GET OUT HERE AND EAT!" You yell through the house knowing he had to of heard you and sure enough he did. 

"Must you yell." 

You smile. "Yes it's in my DNA." You sit and he does as well. "Good to know."

Jungkook looks at you. "I moved the meeting to this morning and Wonho said to meet him after the meeting at the gym, that way we can continue are movie marathon." 

You smile widely at him. "Ok Kookie." 

You all eat. 

"I'll do the dishes." Yoongi offers and you all nod, shocked.

.

.

After you finish eating you go and wash up in Jimin's room. You change into you workout clothes, that show your toned, muscles off. 

You put your hair up in a messy bun and do light makeup that won't be destroyed by the workout. You then grab your hoodie as well.

Jimin walks in. "Y/N, Jungkook left to get everything ready for you. I'm heading out now and Tae is going to stay here with Yoongi and discuss somethings. Your brother said to meet him in half an hour." 

You smile and nod. "Thanks Chim." He leaves and you finish getting ready.

Once you are fully ready, you grab your stuff including keys, phone and wallet. You walk out into the living room and see Tae sitting with Yoongi talking. 

"I'm heading out, i'll see you guys in a few hours. Hoseok texted me and said he will be here in 15 minutes."

Taehyung looks at you. "HYUNGS COMING?!" 

He smiles widely and you laugh. "Yes he is. He got back two days ago but couldn't tell you guys because his mission wasn't over yet. Me, working at night, found him. He's bringing the GPS necklace for Yoongi."

Taehyung nods. "Ok we will wait for him, then we are going to head to the store for supplies." 

You roll your eyes. "Just say you're going to stock up on food Tae. I know you all too well to know supplies means food. We are the food triplets after all." You both smile.

Yoongi gives you both a look. "Food triplets? That's the stupidest name ever." 

You glare at him. "Shut it dumb fuck. We are called that because Jimin, Tae and I are the biggest eaters around here. It's a name we are proud of." 

He scoffs. "Beautiful."                   

"I'm out." You then leave.

.

.

At the club you walk in and over to the bar. "Hey I.M." 

I.M smiles at you as cleans and sets up for opening. "Hey Y/N."          

"Want some help? I'm early for my meeting." 

He smiles throwing you a rag. "Why not." 

You get up and help him clean the bar area up.

.

Jimin comes out a few minutes later and sees you helping I.M. He walks over to the bar. "Y/N what are you doing back there?"           

"Cleaning, something you don't know how to do." 

He rolls his eyes at you. "Your brother is ready for you." 

"I'll be in soon. Give me like five minutes. I want to finish this first." He nods and leaves.

I.M laughs to himself. "Ya know one of these days he's gonna kill you for talking back to him." 

You smile and chuckle. "I'd like to see him try." You two laugh and finish getting setting up. 

.

You look at I.M. "Ok all done. I'll see you later I.M, i'm sure we will stop by at some point." He smiles at you.

.

You enter your brothers back office and sit on his desk. "Alright what's up bro?" 

He looks at you for a second then shakes his head. "I'm close to finding mom's killer but no trace of dad. I don't know if we should make a move or wait and see if dad does."

You nod then look at him. "Who are the suspects, I'll follow them? I have high enough grades in all my classes that I only need to take two of the finals so I can go out pretty much every night. The classes that I must attend for finals are in the afternoon. I'll have the time."

Jungkook looks at you. "There are two suspects. But make sure you pass school first, I know music is your life."      

"You are apart of my life too and so is finding moms killer. Starting next week I only have to attend those two classes. The others are just completing an assignment online."

Jungkook nods showing he understands. "Fine. Here are the copies. Read them over then start Thursday. Collect as much information as you can. We will then compare and review it after to find out if one of them is the killer." 

You smile then hop off the desk. You give Jungkook a kiss on his cheek. "We will find the killer Kookie. Dad will come back, he has to. Don't worry, we got this... Also I think I know who broke into my apartment." 

Jimin looks at you. "WHO?" 

Jungkook studies you closely.

"I guess my friendly bump was a dead give away. When I was on my way here I went by my apartment and saw Chanyeol and another man standing by my door. I have a feeling it was them and they caught on to me." You look at both of them.

Jungkook nods and stands. "Ok then we will keep an eye on them." 

Jimin looks confused. "If they climbed through the window the last time, why would they go to the door this time. EXO isn't known to go out during the day and perform gang business. Can't be them."

You look at them both then Jungkook speaks. "He's right. But why were they there then? What do they want?" 

You start to leave. "Only one way to find out." 

They both look at you. "Don't be stupid about this!" 

You wave then leave. 

You pass the bar smiling. "Bye I.M."               

"Bye Y/N." 

You get into your car.

.

.

You head to the gym and park the car, getting out. You start to head in when you see Chanyeol inside working out. 

You shrug then stand behind Wonho. "BOO!" 

He jumps and grabs his chest. "YAH! Y/N-AHH! Don't do that!" You giggle then follow him inside.

Chanyeol sees you and stares at you. 

"Hyung what are you staring at?" 

Chanyeol smiles. "That's the girl I told you about. The one I ran into the other day." 

The other boy looks at you. "She's pretty. Why don't you just go talk to her?" 

He shakes his head. "That might be her boyfriend. Look at his muscles. I don't want to die."

.

You turn around and see Chanyeol but pretend to not see him before moving to the weights with Wonho. 

"Ok this is what you are going to do. Watch me then copy."            

"Ok master." He shakes his head at you and laughs. You follow his every move.

.

After you spend half an hour doing many weight lifting you move on to working on your legs. You two run on the treadmills for another half hour before moving onto lifting weights with you legs and thigh. 

After you finish the two of you head out of the building.

Chanyeol watches you leave. "I want her to be mine."          

"Then make her yours." 

He looks down shaking his head. "She's too innocent. I won't bring her into this dangerous world we work in. It's better not to." 

The boy with him nods then they leave.

.

.

You and Wonho go for coffee then to the recording studio where he helps you work on a song before you decide to call it quits. 

"The song sounds good. You'll pass finals for sure."       

"Thanks Wonho. I appreciate your help." 

He smiles. "Anytime. Talk later." You wave then part ways.

A boy then approaches you. You instantly recognize him from the gym. 

"Hello I am Sehun. This is gonna be weird. My friend bumped into you the other day and found you cute. Now he's being shy and won't ask for your number. He learned where you lived and was gonna ask you but you weren't home when we arrived and he lost confidence. Could he possibly get your number?"

You laugh a bit. "What his name?" 

Sehun smiles. "His name is Chanyeol. He is a little hesitant to get to know you though. I should warn you he tends to get into fights a lot. He doesn't want to get you wrapped up in that but he really needs more friends then just our small group."

You smile. "Well I am a pretty good fighter so I can handle myself. Here's my number. I like making new friends. As long as they don't try killing me. Tell him to text me anytime." 

He smiles and takes the paper. "Thanks." He then leaves and you get in the car, driving home.

.

.

It's about 2:30 when you get back to Jimin's house. You walk in then head to the room taking a shower then change. 

It took you awhile to recover and feel comfortable wearing clothes like this again. You look in the mirror and smile at your outfit.

You yell out to Tae. "TAE WE HAVE TO SHOW UP TO THE CLUB FOR A BIT! IF WE DON'T PEOPLE WILL THINK WE DIED! GET READY!" 

It's true if you guys didn't show up to the club at least three times a week people start to wonder if you died. Your brother owns the club so you were known by everyone. 

You always show up for meetings or for a good time. Tae and Jimin are usually always there, but if you aren't they usually are with you causing trouble somewhere. 

Tae yells back then gets ready, dragging Yoongi along too.

You put on makeup making yourself look sexy and cute at the same time. When you are done you grab your favorite heals, jacket and a small purse with all your stuff in it. 

It is now 4 o'clock and the boys are finally ready. They walk out of the room and Yoongi's jaw drops when he sees you by the door.

Tae acts like it's nothing cause he's seen you several times dressed like that. He links arms with you. "Let's go. I want the first dance with you this time. Jimin always gets it." 

You laugh at his cute pouting face. "Deal." You leave with a shocked Yoongi following behind you.

Yoongi can't take his eyes off you. He traces every inch of you, fascinated at how you look in those clothes. His feelings begin to waver even more making it harder for him to concentrate. 

You snap him out of his thoughts. "Didn't know you knew how to dress nicely?"

Tae laughs. "He didn't. I had to help." You laugh. 

"Hush it kid." 

You roll your eyes. "Anytime we go to the club you must dress nicely. You will be with us and we are well known here, so don't be making a fool of us." 

He nods in agreement. "As long as you stay in sight you are free to wander around. Don't leave the building. The guards all work with us and know about you so you will be safe. Only drink stuff you get for yourself, don't drink it if you put it down and leave it alone."

Yoongi nods his head to let you know he understands. He is happy he'll have some freedom at least. 

.

.

When you pull up the three of you walk in together but end up going separate ways once you are safely inside. 

"I'll be expecting that dance in a few minutes." You nod at Taehyung who is walking away from you and to the back office.

You walk over to the bar and sit while yoongi sits in the corner of the bar watching you. "Hey I.M i'm leaving this with you again." 

He smiles. "Sure thing babe." 

Yoongi grinds his teeth hearing him call you that. I.M serves Yoongi a drink while he stares at you. "You must be the boy they are protecting."

Yoongi moves his gaze to I.M. "What makes you say that?" 

I.M smiles. "I saw you walk in with her and you haven't stopped looking. So either you like her or you are making sure you don't lose her in case something happens. Or even both, who knows." 

Yoongi nods. "Yeah. I'm the kid who needs to be babysat." 

I.M laughs then walks away.

A/N: Hope you guys are enjoying. Let me know what you think. Follow me if you guys want. I'm going to try and update more often. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.5K 245 6
"𝙈𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞...
7K 145 23
I'm bad at writing stories and descriptions but here it is: This is a story about a teenage fairy gray troll finding her true colors. The gray troll...
229K 12K 30
'She didn't struggle, she kissed him back and when they stepped apart he saw a look of love and sheer devotion in her eyes. He held her in his arms o...
94.9K 4.5K 9
Why did I feel so strongly about her safety like this? Well, it was my job wasn't it? Yes, it was my responsibility to keep her safe. I didn'...