Burning Red || Nicholas Scrat...

By purplewriter_x

*CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA* Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street, faster tha... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter One - Greendale
Chapter Two - The Academy
Chapter Four - Necromancy
Chapter Five - Nicholas and Me
Chapter Six - She's coming
Chapter Seven - She don't like me
Chapter Eight - A Simple Journal
Chapter Nine - Witch Parties
Chapter Ten - Meet Nicholas
Chapter Eleven - Broken Hearts
Chapter Twelve - By the river
Chapter Thirteen - Witch Tradition
Chapter Fourteen - Sabrina's World
Chapter Fifteen - Us
Chapter Sixteen - Greendale 13
Chapter Seventeen - Hellfire
Chapter Eighteen - Aftermath
Chapter Nineteen - The Holidays
Chapter Twenty - Top Boy
Chapter Twenty One - The Play
Chapter Twenty Two - Away
Chapter Twenty Three - Caught
Chapter Twenty Four - Break it up
Chapter Twenty Five - Run
Chapter Twenty Six - Lupercalia
Chapter Twenty Seven - Mistake?
Chapter Twenty Eight - Lost
Chapter Twenty Nine - Save The Coven
Chapter Thirty - Lucresia
Chapter Thirty One - Who am I
Chapter Thirty Two - What she is
Chapter Thirty Three - Sarah Good
Chapter Thirty Four - Almost Over
Chapter Thirty-Five - Revenge
Chapter Thirty Six - Who even are you?
Chapter Thirty Seven - The end, almost
Chapter Thirty Eight - The End
SEQUEL
Hello!!

Chapter Three - No Good Nick

13.5K 285 94
By purplewriter_x

Lucresia •

     "Hey new girl... wake up." My eyes opened as someone shook me from the side. I looked around expecting to see my sister Ken since she always woke me up but instead saw a pale girl with white blond hair. I sat up startled and looked at her bewildered. Right. I am at the academy.

     "Who are you?" I asked the girl frantically. The girl smirked and sat down on the bed on the opposite side of the dorm. She smirked slightly and eyed me intensely.

     "I'm Vera... your roommate, if you didn't know." The girl said as I came into the realization that Nick had in fact told me about her. Relaxing downI leaned against the headboard, looking at the clock on the wall that read 6:50 am. It's too fucking early.

     "Oh yeah I did know. I'm Lucresia... nice to meet you." I said smiling shyly at her, the girl smiled nicely and went over to the nightstand where she took a paper in her hand.

     "Nick Scratch dropped this off about 20 minutes ago, he told me your first class is at 7:50 am so I figured I would wake you up so you could have breakfast." The girl explained and handed me what seemed to be my schedule for the day. I smiled and thanked her softly.

     "Nick also told me he would be waiting for you in the living room." She informed me as I stood up and went over to my closet, that was already organized. After Nick showed me around last night we had dinner and I rapidly headed for my room and dedicated my whole night into organizing my clothes in the closet.

     "Thanks Vera!" I said smiling at her. I picked out a black shirt with a black leather jacket and some black jeans.

     "Well I'll head over to the Dining Hall and get breakfast while you change." Vera said as I nodded and headed into the bathroom. Taking off my clothes I stepped into the shower. While I was rinsing so many things came into my mind:

     My first class was Necromancy... I hope I do good and I hope Nick is in it. I'm happy Nick is nice atleast, not like those weird sisters. Vera is also nice but I think she's a bit more serious than Nick. I've only been here a day but I do have to say that I'm not hating the Academy, it's kind of different from what I'm used to but it's alright . I guess.

Knock Knock.

Nicholas •

     I watched as Vera made her way out of hers and Lu's dorm room. I waited anxiously to see the browned hair girl I showed around yesterday. I don't know what is up with me. I was kind of bummed out that I had to show a new girl around but when I met this girl she was something else.

     Father Blackwood didn't ask me to guide her to her classes today but here I am, waiting like a dog for her. I tapped my fingers anxiously on my knee as I looked at the door of her dorm room. You should just go in.

     One side of me wanted to go into her room and the other one just wanted to wait for her like a gentleman, not wanting to scare her off. Something tells me she's not like the girls I usually get with.

     I stood up and made my way towards the door, knocking twice. I waited for a second but didn't receive an answer. I could faintly hear the shower running, I compulsively opened the door and stepped into the empty room. Noticing the bathroom door closed. So she's showering.

     "Who's there?" I heard the shower stop and literally panicked. SHIT NICK.

     "No podes miror, invisible." I chanted softly and snapped my fingers, making myself invisible and walking towards Vera's side of the room. I waited anxiously for the door to open, and suddenly it did. Out of the bathroom came Lu dressed in all black. She's amazing.

     She looked around frowning, looking for an intruder or something. She shrugged and grabbed her black bag from her duvet and exited the room. Crap she's going to look for me and I won't be there.

     I snapped my finger again and followed her out of the room quietly, she was about to go down the small steps of the main room when she suddenly turned around.

     "Nick?" She asked surprised as I smiled awkwardly and walked over to her. She eyed me carefully as I tried to make up an excuse for myself in my mind.

     "Hey! I was waiting for you outside your door. I can't believe you didn't see me!" I exclaimed and chuckled, trying to play it off. Lu gave me a weird look and smiled shyly, tugging a strand of hair behind her ear. How cute.

     "Yeah I didn't see you... how weird." She laughed and continued making her way outside of the girl's main room. We walked  in unison down the stairs and into the main foyer and then she stopped abruptly and turned to look at me. I examined her beautiful features and smiled. God Nick, you're a dog.

     "My first class is Necromancy . Do you take it too?" She asked me as I felt something in my heart, what the hell?

     "Yes! We're going to be classmates apparently. Can't seem to get enough of me, right Good?" I joked with her as she rolled her eyes and gave me a cute little smile. I couldn't help flirting with her, she was just something new and I enjoyed her company a lot.

     "Yes Scratch, one day of friendship and I can't get enough of you!" She joked sarcastically as a smile formed on my face, placing my hand on her back and guiding her into the Dining hall. She didn't snap like yesterday when I touched her, this is progress.

    "I'll get you some food, you can sit down and wait for me." I said as she nodded slowly and made her way to one of the long rectangular tables. Since when am I such a gentleman?

Lucresia •

     I sat down quickly and pulled out a notebook from my bag. I honestly don't know what is going on with me. I just like Nick a lot, as a friend obviously. But I don't even know anything about him... He can very well be someone else and he's just acting with me since the High Priest sent him.

     "Can we join you?" A voice said as I looked up and saw Prudence looking down at me. I was just about to answer but they sat down anyways. Rolling my eyes I continued writing about yesterday. Suddenly my notebook flew across the Dining Hall and smashed against a wall. I looked up to see Prudence smirking at me. This fucking bitch.

     "What is your damage?" I asked annoyed whilst grabbing my bag and standing up but was stopped by Agatha and Dorcas gripping my arm and slamming me back down into the bench. I looked around trying to spot Nick but to my luck he was nowhere to be found.

     "You looking for our Nicky?" Dorcas snickered as I turned to look at them. Their Nicky?

     "What do you mean your Nicky?" I asked as the three sisters laughed and smiled weirdly.

     "Oh... you did-" Agatha was cut off by Vera slamming down a book on the table. I looked at her as she winked at me and then glared at the three girls. Thank Satan for Vera!

     "What are you freaks doing?" Vera snapped as Dorcas and Agatha let me go from their grip and Prudence rolled her eyes at Vera. I smirked slightly as my roommate raised her eyebrow.

     "We're just making a new friend!" Prudence chirped as Vera rolled her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest.

     "I imagine..." Vera trailed off and snapped her fingers, making the three girls bleed instantly from the nose. Prudence stood up and seized Vera up but then stalked off with Agatha following.

     "You can burn in heaven, freak!" Dorcas shrieked, standing up from the bench, gripping her nose and running off after her sisters. Vera started laughing as I looked up at her with a surprised expression on my face.

     "They'll be fine, here." Vera said, handing me a sandwich, where did she even get this?

     "Thank you!" I said and started munching on the food, but she literally grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the Dining Hall. Yanking my arm back I stopped right where I was. Vera turned around snakily.

     "What is wrong with you? Satan why is everyone in this school so weird?" I snapped at Vera as she took a breath and her expression seemed to calm down a lot.

     "I'm sorry it's just... I've been wanting to talk to you but I didn't know how to come on. We only just met." Vera explained as I nodded and motioned her to proceed.

     "I'm trained on mind-reading and I just... Okay let me formulate. Nick Scratch was assigned to you and all, right?" Veras asked as I nodded sharply. Where is she getting at?

     "Well I just wanted to warn you... Nick's been romantically involved with the weird sisters for some time now... And if I was you I REALLY wouldn't mess with them or him for that marter. I mean any further than anything related to school anyway." Vera explained as my stomach dropped. I mean I barely even know Nick but he was someone nice here that I liked.

     "What do you mean? Like involved with the three?" I asked in confusion. Vera smiled sadly as she saw my expression.

     "Yeah... Involved with the three of them, romantically, at the same time. He's always been into sharing. I'm just trying to warn you, he is no good." Vera chuckled as I smiled wearily and nodded. It's not like I was thinking of even dating him or anything, it's just weird. I mean, sharing?

     "I mean... that's fine. I was only talking to him because he was my escort and all..." I trailed off as Vera's eyes drifted off behind me. I turned around to meet with Nick.

"Hey, why'd you run off?"

***

AN UPDATE; OKAY I AM HAPPY WITH THIS STORY LIKE A LOT thank you for everyone that has read it in such a short period of time. I plan to update daily so you guys don't loose interest. THANK YOU! Comment what you think or any suggestions

Thanks for reading x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786 181 32
Everyone has a different nature but mine is undoubtedly different. To say that I'm intriguing would be an understatement, I'm overconfident, smart, h...
207K 5.8K 22
❝Her two worlds came crashing down, crushing her between them. Stuck at a crossroads, she had to make a choice...❞ In which everything a girl had gro...
14.5K 539 28
Cordelia Spellman, a not-so young witch lives in a small eerie town of Greendale. Living with her peculiar aunties, her cheeky and confined twin brot...
6.1K 196 39
In reality there are no two Sabrine Spellman who get what they want. There is only one and she must make a choice between her teenage life or power b...