The Secret Romance

By bakerruss

This is a story of how you and Maverick baker sneak around together and try not to get caught. Do you get cau... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
I have entered the whattys
Part 62
Part 63

Part 61

193 10 1
By bakerruss

I layed in bed still awake and instagram messaged maverick it went like this.

I made up my mind I rolled over and soon payton and he woke straight up. "baby what's up?" he said. "Can I ask you something?" I said. "yeah sure baby" he said. " look I know you kissed sophia." I said he moved close to me he put his hand on my shoulder. "baby I didn't kiss her she kissed me she said that she liked me and you said it was fine for me to kiss her. I only love you." he said. As he said this my heart dropped because I know I kissed maverick. "I love you too but I need to talk to sophia" I said. I got out of bed and walked down the hall and smacked straight into Jackson. "hey why are you up?" he said. "I am looking for Sophia seen her?" I said "yeah in the kitchen with ethan" he said. "OK thank you" I said. I friendly kissed him on the cheek. (Guys chill its just a friend thing!!!) I walked down the stairs and saw sophia kissing Ethan. "WTF sophia?" I said. Ethan walked tried to sneak away. "Not so fast Ethan get back down here!" I yelled at him he bolted up the stairs and locked his door. "sophia what is going on with you?" I said. "Nothing what do you mean?" she said. "It isn't nothing first you kiss my boyfriend, then Taylor's boyfriend who knows maybe josh is next. Why are you doing this?" I said. She pushed me up to the wall. "You kissed my boyfriend so I'm getting back at you." she said. "OMG it was a mistake he kissed me. Look if your mad at me please don't involve my boyfriend or anyone else this is between us." I said.

DAMN TEA SPILT!!!! 🍵

Sorry it took so long to get another chapter love you all. Hopefully the secret romance will get a whatty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.3K 41
(Trying something new! Cash is really fucking hot!) *Sorry to all those kids out there, but this story is for a mature audience. I'm talking to you...
552K 7.9K 63
a model & actor falls in love with her best friend's on-screen brother & co-star whats the worse that could happen? social media
35.5K 768 24
'I know things started off badly and you probably don't see me the same way I see you. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be diff...
15.7K 159 32
Your family moves from Michigan to LA What will happen when you meet sway will you fall in love with someone or get heartbroken