I can help you if you want it

By riplittlebakedpotato

Seth Rollins aka Colby Lopez is a WWE superstar along with his two best friends Dean Ambrose aka Jonathan Goo... More

Meet the author
🥀 1 🥀
🌙 2🌙
💫 3 💫
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Rest easy Cameron Boyce 💔👼
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Life is worth living ❤🙏
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
House Tour
House Tour part 2
House Tour part 3
Updated house tour
Sequel!!

9

1K 13 2
By riplittlebakedpotato

                              Jon's POV

" Renee I think you prayed for them to fuck a little to much " I tell her with a slight laugh. Me and Renee went back to her hotel room instead of just buying another one. I mean all her shit is here anyway. When I say shit I mean Dolph. Renee just shrugs and laughs.

" Is that their first time they kissed? " Renee ask me. " Yeah I think. They were to afraid to date for some reason " I tell her watching Dolph drop a glass then him banging his head on the table.

" Yo what's up with you man? " I ask him. He was acting off ever since Colby tried killing himself. He just ignores me and grabs a broom sweeping up the glass.
Renee groans and gives me my phone that was ringing.

" Yes? " I ask Colby once I answer the phone.
" Where's Zigglers bitch ass " he ask angrily.
" Um he's- why? " I ask as Renee gives that shits about to go down look.
" Joe stop-I'll smack you stop-Joe! " Colby yells to Joe. I roll my eyes and wait for my answer. Soon I hear Colby scream and then I hear Joe's voice.

" Do not tell him where Dolph is! " Joe yells to me while I hear Colby calling him a bitch along with other choice words in the background.
" What'd he do? " I ask as I hear Colby scream again. " Let me gooo!! " Colby says to Joe and Renee laughs. " Then stop hitting me " Joe says to him. They start arguing back and forth and Renee snatches my phone and hangs up on them. I laugh and grab her setting her on my lap kissing her. I hear Dolph gag making me roll my eyes.

" If you could like not fuck that'd be great " He says. I smirk and roll my hips into Renee's just to make him mad. Renee gives a small moan making Dolph gag again and leave. I chuckle and kiss Renee.

" I wanna go back to Colby's " she tells me getting up. I nod as she grabs her one bag and we leave. We see Dolph sitting in the parking lot banging his head on the wall.
" We're leaving " I tell him and we just keep walking.

                        Colby's POV

" Let me gooo! " I yell at Joe who grabbed me over his shoulder. " Then stop hitting me " he says pinching my side to get me to stop moving. " Then give me my phone back! " I yell at him. He stands up and throws me down on the bed then puts my phone on my nightstand.

" He hung up anyway " Joe says slapping my hand when I reach for my phone. " Bitch let me kill him " I say standing up on the bed and he wraps his arms around my waist preventing me from going anywhere.
" You need to calm down " he tells me.
" No I need to kill him " I say making him roll his eyes. There's a knock at the door and I turn my head to it. " Maybe it's Ziggler so I can fucking kill him! " I yell. Joe tightens his grip around my waist then throws me over his shoulder. " Joe! Put me down! " I yell. He just ignores me and opens the door.

" Hey we're ba- and Colby is over your shoulder " Jon says laughing. " Yeah he won't let me go! " I yell kicking at Joe but it doesn't faze him.
" He's trying to murder Dolph for texting me " Joe tells Jon and Renee laughs. Joe curses and sets me down in front of him once he gets irritated of me kicking. I go to walk out and murder Dolph but he grabs my waist holding me in place. Jon just laughs and shakes his head laughing then leaves. Joe kicks the door shut then throws me over his shoulder and I land on the bed.

" Stop doing that! " I whine and he laughs.
" But it's fun " he says. I roll my eyes.
" I'm not a ragdoll Joe " I tell him.
" But your just so tiny " he says in a baby voice and picks me up setting me on him. He wraps his arms around me and I put my face in his neck. The door opens and in comes Jon's voice.

" Let's go eat " Jon says to us like we have no choice.
" No " I say but it's muffled since my face is still in Joe's neck.
" Yes, get dressed and come on " Jon says and then leaves closing the door. Joe takes me off him and sets me down and he gets up. I whine throwing a pillow over my face.

" Colby come on we have no choice. If we don't eat we'll get yelled at and I'd rather not " Joe says taking the pillow off my face. I groan and grab the blankets pulling them over my head.
" I'd rather just get yelled at " I say and Joe prys the blanket away from me.
" I'd rather you not get yelled at " he says.
I grab another pillow putting it over my face holding it there tight so Joe doesn't get it away from me. Joe hits my stomach lightly yanking the pillow away from me. He grabs all the pillows and all the blankets and throws them to the ground.

" Stop you can suffocate doing that " he says grabbing my hand trying to pull me up but I continue to lay there. " Colby " Joe groans and climbs on me kissing me. He bites my lip making me moan. He pulls away before anything can happen. " Please? " he ask looking at me. I sigh and cave in making him smile and kiss me again. He moans when I grind a little. " Fuck- come on we gotta get dressed before I change my mind "
He chuckles and gets off me grabbing some pants of his and putting them on. I put on a black and brave shirt then some regular black jeans of mine.

" Guys come on! " Renee yells. I roll my eyes putting my shoes on. Joe looks at me smirking. " What? " I ask him confused.
" Look in the mirror " he says and I get up walking to my bathroom. I look in the mirror eyes widening. " Joe! " I scold him seeing about twelve large hickeys. He laughs and I groan. " Renee I need girl help! " I yell and Joe just keeps laughing. Jon walks in the bathroom after Joe points.

" What I don't get what's wrong? " Jon ask.
" My fucking neck! Joe stop laughing " I tell Joe and he continues laughing. " So what you have a boyfriend who happened to give you hickeys. " Jon says as Renee comes in with concealer. " It's a problem when there the size of a fucking dollar bill and were going somewhere! " I yell as Renee starts covering them.

" Joe has some too " Jon says.
" They are the size of a fucking dime " I tell him and he just says still and walks over to Joe and sits next to him. Renee finishes and I look in the mirror seeing them covered. We walk out the bathroom and out to the car. Renee gets in the passengers seat, Jon of course driving. Me and Joe get in the back. Joe pulls me on him and nibbles at my covered neck. I elbow him a bit.

" Stop I just covered them " I tell him and he whines. Jon laughs looking at us from the mirror.
" You guys are clingy " he tells us and Joe bites down on my neck making me bite my tongue to keep me from moaning. " Stop " I whisper in his ear. He ignores me and claps a hand over my mouth grinding against my ass. I groan and take his hand away and turn so I'm facing him. He grabs my shoulders pulling me down into a rough kiss. He moans and bites my lip hard.

" Stop tongue fucking back there you two. We're here " Jon says as the car comes to a stop. I pull away from Joe making him whine. I laugh and get out as do the rest of them. " Also no fucking in the restaurant " Jon adds.

" Damn it " I hear Joe behind me say. Renee laughs and I slap his chest. " Owww " Joe says pretending to be hurt. I roll my eyes and we get a table. Jon and Renee sit across from me and Joe. They've been hanging around together a lot. I wonder if their dating again.

" Are you guys dating? " I ask them out of the blue making Renee give me a ' are you ok ' look. Jon points to me and Joe.
" Are you two dating? " He ask and Renee chuckles a bit. I roll my eyes and shrug not really having an answer for that.
" Exactly " Jon says looking through the menu the same with Joe and Renee. Basically Renee and Jon don't know if they are dating. Like me and Joe. We just don't know.

" Technically " I hear Joe say after a couple seconds. We all look at him.
" What? " He ask us looking up from the menu. " I'm just saying " he says and Renee fangirls making Jon laugh and me and Joe ignore her. I look at the ceiling then feel Joe's eyes on me. " What? " I ask him continuing to stare at the ceiling. Soon I see a menu in front of my face. I roll my eyes and take it then set it back on the table. Joe curses my name then Jon groans aware of the situation of me not eating. I lay my head on the table. I feel someone put the menu on my head. I take it off and bang my head on the table frustrated. That makes Joe angry and he grabs my wrist pulling me towards him.

" Stop " he growls to me then let's me go once I start freaking out because of a waiter heading our way. I quickly scoot away from Joe so it isn't obvious that we are ' dating '.

" Hello my name is Lindsey I'll be your waiter today. Are you ready to order? " she ask.
" No we're gonna need a few minutes " Jon says to her. She says ok then walks away. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and I lower myself into the booth trying to make myself invisible from others eyes. I put my head in my shirt so I can't see people. Maybe if I can't see them they can't see me.
" What's wrong with the waiter? Do you know her? " Jon ask and I shake my head.
" Then why are you basically having a panic attack? " he ask.

" I'm not " I tell him even though I am.
" Yes you are. You're fidgeting first of all. You're trying to make yourself disappear. Your voice is shaky. You scooted away from Joe fas- " he stops himself and I let my eyes out of my shirt but not my whole face so I can look at him. " Are you closeted? " Jon ask me. I shrug and hide my eyes again.
" He is " Joe tells him when I don't answer. It's silent for a while making my fucking panic attack worse because now I think they are judging me in their heads. I let my eyes out to see Jon and Renee whispering to each other and Joe just staring at me. When he notices my eyes out he hands me the menu. I put my eyes back in my shirt and Joe curses again.

" You're going to have something to worry about if you don't look at the fucking menu and pick something " Joe says referring to what I'm currently having a panic attack about. I bite my lip at the tone of his voice. He grabs my wrist yanking me up. I roll my eyes and grab the menu opening it violently. I then groan the picture of food making me feel weird so I close the menu again. Joe pulls me towards him making Jon and Renee turn their heads. I look and see the waitress walking back and I immediately start flipping out.

" Joe let me go please " I say hiding my face in my shirt and lowering myself.
" Will you eat something? " he ask tightening his grip on my wrist. I bite my lip hard nodding quickly. He let's me go and I scoot away.

" Ready? " The waitress ask.
" Um do you guys have like chicken nuggets at all? He doesn't eat much " I hear Jon ask. My breathing increases and I try taking deep breathes but it doesn't calm me down. I don't hear anything else that happens because it got blocked out by my panic attack. I dig my nails into my palms as hard as I can making blood run down my hand. I ignore it and keep doing it.
" Colby it's ok she's gone " Renee says but I don't listen. I feel someone think their hands in mine so I stop making my hands bleed.

" Colby take a deep breath it's ok " I hear Jon say. When I don't because my panic attack is that bad I feel Joe next to me get up and then someone else is next to me. I hear what sounds like a little girl ask if I'm ok making my panic attack worse. Renee tells the little girl yeah and then I'm sure she walks away because I don't hear her anymore. I start shaking my leg up and down and I guess that freaks Joe out because I hear him whine and then Renee is trying to calm him down.

" I wanna die. I wanna die. I wanna die. I wanna die. I wanna die. I wanna die. I wanna die " I say quietly to myself fast bouncing my leg faster.
" Colby look at me please. Can you look at me? " Jon ask in a calming voice. I shake my head afraid to see people staring at me.
" Colby you need to look at me ok? I promise there isn't anyone looking at you " Jon promises. I slowly take my shirt off my face and open my eyes turning slightly so I'm looking at Jon.
" Ok now count with me. How many fingers am I holding up? " he ask putting one finger up.

" O-One " I say taking a deep breath and Jon puts up another finger. " T-Two " I say and he continues this until ten and I'm calmer. I look around and see no one looking besides Joe and Renee. I see food on the table but Renee has then in to- go boxes. I look at Joe who's on the verge of crying he's so scared.
" We are gonna eat at the house ok? " Jon ask me in the calming voice still scared to trigger another panic attack. I nod and sit up.

                              Joe's POV
At the house

Once we get back to the house Colby instantly walks into his bedroom not even turning a light on. Jon and Renee set the food on the kitchen counter since we left the restaurant afraid of Colby having another panic attack. Jon calmed him down I don't know how he knew how to do that but he did. Jon slides me Colby and my food and I take it walking to the room.

" Careful " Jon tells me about Colby and I nod. I walk in seeing Colby's figure under the blankets. I sigh and set the boxes of food on the dresser and slowly lay next to Colby trying not to freighten him. When he doesn't move I reach my hand under the blanket to hold his. He jumps a little but then knows it's me and he calms down. After a couple minutes of not moving or speaking he lifts his head up from the blankets so he can see. He looks at me then looks down at our hands. He takes his hand away and crawls on me making me sit back a little bit. He lays his head on my chest and then sits up looking at his hands. I furrow my eye brows together and grab his hands looking at them. There's nail marks and dried up blood from him digging his nails into his hands. I feel myself getting angry inside.

" Why'd you do that Colby " I growl voice getting deeper from my instant anger. I look at Colby who's looking at me biting his lip hard. I bite the inside of my cheek because fuck that's hot. Colby leans in kissing me slowly. I calm down a little and grab his waist making him jump a little causing our privates to meet. He moans quietly but I don't pay attention to that because why the fuck did he jump at me grabbing his waist. I grab his waist again in the same spot and he let's out a pained moan. Oh my god he fucking didn't. I pull away from the kiss and pick Colby up then turning a lamp on so I can see. I set him on the bed having him on his back. I quickly undo his pants and slide them down. Colby then starts squirming and tries getting away. I know exactly what he did now. I straddle him pinning him to the bed. He soon gives up on trying to get away knowing he'll fail. I slide his boxers down just enough to see the newly marked cuts. I bite my lip hard and slowly and gently touch my thumb to them. I can tell they are still bleeding which means he did it literally before I walked in the room.
" You just fuckin did that " I growl at him. He bites his lip and closes his eyes. I slowly sit up undoing my belt making him open his  eyes to look at me.

" Joe? What are doing? " Colby ask worryingly. " Shut up " I growl in his ear earning a hidden moan. I smirk and say his name in the exact same dark voice I used before.
" Fuck stop talking like that " he groans and closes is eyes as I bite down on his earlobe.
" Why Colby? Does it turn you on? " I ask teasingly and let his semi hard erection free from his boxers. He gasp as I start slowly pumping him. 

Skipping past the sex because I'm asexual and don't know how to write it really.

" Ha now you go look in the mirror " Colby says proudly because of the hickeys he gave me. I shake my head at him. He's so stupid sometimes. I look at his new cuts on his hip.
He notices me looking and covers himself with the blanket. I whine and take it off him. " Don't ever cover yourself from me " I tell him kissing the top of his head. He doesn't say anything as I touch the cuts gently. He jumps a little I guess not expecting it. There's a knock at the door and I pull the covers over Colby. I stand up and pull some boxers on then answer the door.

" Hey Renee needs to talk to Colby and I need to talk to you. " Jon says. I look over at Colby and he shrugs. " Well Colby's naked " I tell Jon. " I don't care you act like I haven't seen y'all before! " Renee yells from I think the kitchen. Jon glares at her then looks back at me. " Well get dressed then come on " He says and leaves. I sigh and close the door. I grab Colby some boxers and sweatpants throwing them to him.

" Can I have a shirt? " he ask me. I turn to him questionably. " Why? " I ask. He just shrugs. I walk over to him and sit next to him. He pulls the covers to cover himself all the way. " Colby? " I ask him narrowing my eyes at him. He looks at me to tell me he's listening. " Why are you hiding yourself from me? " I ask him not understanding. He doesn't say anything. I grab the blankets pulling them off him. He whines and trys to grab them back but I throw them on the floor. I straddle him kissing his neck.
" Stop hiding from me you are fucking perfect " I say and I guess I said it in a deep voice because he got scared. I kiss him deeply and passionately. He smiles and wraps his arms around my neck kissing back with just as much passion. A knock at the door breaks us apart.

" Come on " Jon says then I hear his footsteps walk away. I groan and get up putting some sweats on. Colby gets dressed then lays back down. I kiss him again making him happy. " Colby? " I ask once I break away. He looks at me and hums.
" I love you " I tell him and he beams and pulls me into a kiss making me laugh a bit.
" I love you too " he says and I kiss him once more then get up. " Time to see what these knuckle heads want " I tell him. I grab my food thats in the box from the restaurant.
" Colby? " I ask him. He makes a noise so I know he's listening. " Will you eat please? "
" Yes " he says I say ok and hand him his chicken nuggets. He usually eats them cold so they don't need to be heated up. I walk out and Renee says finally and gets up walking in the room then closing the door.
I sit on the couch next to Jon after heating up my food.

" What do you oh so badly want to talk about? " I ask then take a bite of my broccoli. " Do you want to die? " Jon ask straight to the point making me choke on my food. I get up going into the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge then taking a drink. I stop coughing then sit back down looking at Jon. He's writing something on a notepad then putting something into his computer. Jon looks at me waiting for an answer. I roll my eyes and drink more water. " Why? " I ask him not about to answer this question. He writes something on his notepad.

" Just answer the question " he says.
" I don't want to answer the question " I say truthfully. He writes in his notepad again. What the fuck is happening?
" Come on just answer the question. " He says not giving up. I groan and take my food eating some more of it.
" Yes " I say and he writes it down then goes back to the computer.

" On a scale through one through ten how much do you want to die? " What the fuck is up with these questions.
" Why? " I ask drinking more water then setting the food down not in the mood any longer to eat.
" Just answer " he says. I roll my eyes.
" Ten " I answer. He looks at me sadly as if he didn't know that. He then looks away and writes in his notepad then typing in his laptop.

" Do you want to kill yourself? " he ask.
" Yes " I say just trying to get this over with so I can go back to Colby. He logs it then goes to the next question.
" On a scale through one through ten how much do you think you'll kill yourself? "
" Ten " His eyes widen and he logs it.
" Have you ever tried to kill yourself? " He ask. I look at the ceiling and take a couple seconds but I answer.
" Yes " I say quietly.

" Wait seriously? " He ask sad in his voice I nod. " Next question. How many times have you tried killing yourself? " he ask. I count on my fingers for all the times over these years. " Fourteen " I answer. He drops the notepad and curses.
" Joe! Oh my god. What the fuck? " he says voice cracking.
" You asked " I say shrugging. " Next question " I tell him when he continues to stare at me.

" How many times were those attempts in form of overdose? " he ask. Fuck I don't know um twice I think. There was the time I took three whole bottles of Advil. Then there's the time I took a bottle of morphine.
" Two I believe " he writes that down.

" How many times were the suicide attempt in form of self harm such as cutting? " he ask.
" Five " I answer.
" How many times were these suicide attempts in the form of hanging? "
" Three " I say.
" How many of these attempts in the form of shooting yourself? "
" Three " I say. He hear him cough trying not to cry.
" How many of these attempts were in the form of jumping? " He ask.
" Once " I answer.

" How many times a day would you say you think about killing yourself? " he ask.
" The whole day " I tell him petting Kevin as he jumps up on my lap.
" Joe what the fuck " he says and I ignore him.
" Have you went to commit suicide then stopped yourself in the past month " he ask.
" Yes "
" Joe! " he scolds and I just shrugs.

" When's the last time you self harmed? "
" Yesterday " I say.
" I'm gonna fucking cry. Show me " Jon says. I sigh and stand up lowering my pants a bit so he can see the cuts on my lower stomach.
He looks at me tearing up. I sit back down and he ask the next question.

" How many self inflicted cuts are on you now? " I put my arm in front of my face counting the cuts. I go to my next arm counting those then look at my stomach and count those. " Fourty three " I answer.
" How many of them are from the past week? "
" All of them "

" How many people in your family know you want to die? " He ask.
" Three " I answer.
" Are they close with you? "
" Yes "
" Are you insecure about your body? "
" Yes "
" Do you have any plans to kill yourself " He ask I shrug not wanting to tell him that I do.
" Answer " he says.

" Yes " I mumble.
" Do you plan to go through with these plans? " he ask staring at me.
" Yes "
" The fuck you will! " he says voice raising a little. He calms back down then tells me to sit up. I do so and he starts connecting wires to me and the laptop.

" What are doing? " I ask.
" Lie detector. I have to ask you all questions again and then on the laptop it'll say if it's true or false. If any are false then I have to reask the false questions then hook this back up to you. Also before I start this when is the last time you tried to kill yourself? " He explains and ask.

" Four days ago " he glares at me and writes it down. He then starts up the lie detector test and ask me the questions again then writing what comes up on the screen.

                           Colby's POV

Renee sits on the bed with a notebook and laptop and a bunch of wires. " What's happening? " I ask her.
" I'm going to ask you a series of questions that you need to answer one hundred percent honest " she says I say ok.

" Do you want to die? " she ask. I furrow my eyes in confusion. " You know that " I tell her. " Yes I know but answer " she says writing something down.
" Yes " I say.
" On a scale through one through ten how much do you want to die? " She ask.
" Nine in a half " I say. She writes it down.

" Do you want to kill yourself? "
" Yes "
" On a scale of one through ten how much do you believe you'll kill yourself "
" I don't know. A seven " I say.

" Have you ever tried killing yourself? " She ask. This is a weird test.
" Yes " I say.
" How many times have you tried killing yourself? " she ask.
" Three times " I tell her.
" How many of these were in the form of overdose? " She ask.
" Two " I answer
" How many of these were in the form of cutting yourself? " she ask.
" Once "

" How many times a day do you think about killing yourself? " She ask and I gulp.
" I guess half the day I don't know "
" Have you tried killing yourself in the past month but stopped yourself? "
" Yes "
" When's the last time you self harmed? "
" Um two days ago? " I lie.
" How many self inflicted cuts are on you? "
" Fourteen " I lie.

" How many of these were from the past week? " She ask.
" Um I believe ten " I lie.
" How many people in your family know you want to die? "
Um let's see. There's Brandon my brother and the my cousin Didi but she's dead.
" Can they be dead? " I ask.
" Um yeah " she says.
" Two "
" Are they or were they close to you? "
" Yes " I say.

" Are you insecure about your body? "
" No " I lie. She looks at me knowing I lied but ignores it.
" Are you starving yourself? "
" No " I lie again.
" Do you have plans to kill yourself? "
" No " I lie.
" Ok time for the lie detector " she says. My eyes widen.

" There's a lie detector!? " I shout.
" Yep and if you lied on any of these I have to redo this until you tell the truth so next time don't lie " she says. She starts asking me the questions again and I have to answer with the same answers as before then restart because I lied on basically all of them.

                              Joe's pov

Once I'm done with the lie detector test Jon turns to me very upset.
" All of that was true " he tells me in disbelief. Not because he thought I'd lie but because that shit was depressing. I shrugs and cuddle Kevin. " Joe how come you never told me any of that shit? " he ask.

" It wasn't important " I state.
" Yes the fuck that is!. You tried killing yourself fourteen times! You've shot yourself before! Three times! You've shot yourself three times! You are cutting yourself and I never knew about it! You keep all this shit locked up inside you Joe! I can't believe you never told me this before! Does Colby know? " I shake my head.

" No I'm the only one that knows. " I tell him. Renee and Colby finally walks out.
" Sorry it took so long Colby lied on all of them basically " Renee says. Colby lays on me kissing me. " What's wrong with you? " I hear Renee ask Jon. I don't pay attention because I know Colby and Renee are gonna find out anyway. Colby kisses my neck making me turn my attention to him again.
" You're being clingy " I tell him closing my eyes as he continues his attack on my neck.
" I missed you " he says. I smile. I've literally been away from him for a little longer then thirty minutes and he can't handle being away from me.

" Alright who wants their answers read first? " Renee ask. " Me " I say quickly. " I want it over with " I say and Colby looks at me. I kiss him making him smile. He lays his head on my chest and I hold him there.
" Awww Jon look at them their so cute " Renee says and Jon laughs. " Promise each other you won't get mad at each other " Jon says. " Both your answers are pretty bad "
I look at Colby looking up at me.

" I'll get mad but I won't stay mad for long. " I say and Colby agrees. They just say ok.
" I'm going to read the questions I asked Joe along with his answers and see what the lie detector test said even though I already know " Jon says and Colby says ok. I hold him tightly getting scared for his reaction.

" First question I asked him was if he wanted to die which he replied with yes and that was true " Jon says.
" I won't let you die " Colby says to me.
" Ok " I say to tired to give a real answer.
" Next I asked him on a scale of one through ten how much he wanted to die. He replied with ten and that was true " Jon says. I look at Colby who's just closing his eyes listening.

" I asked him if he wanted to kill himself, he said yes and that was true " I feel Colby's breathing pause but then it goes back to normal. " I asked him on a scale of one through ten how much he wanted to kill himself, he said ten, that was true. " Colby doesn't react so Jon continues on.
" On a scale of one through ten how much do you think you'll kill yourself. He said ten and that was also true " Colby whines and I tighten my hold on him afraid he'll go away.

" I asked him if he ever tried killing himself and he said yes, that was true " Jon says. Colby looks at me sad so I kiss him so he won't get mad at me and leave me for eternity. He pulls away after a couple seconds and lays his head back on my chest closing his eyes.
" Next question was how many times have you tried killing yourself-" Jon stops since this one is really bad. He sighs and continues. " His reply was fourteen and that was true " he finishes.

" Holy fuck! " Colby yells and I close my eyes not wanting to see his expression.
I open my eyes when nobody says anything. I see Colby looking at me on the verge of crying. " Fourteen times!? " He ask me very upset. I nod and pull him down so his face is in my neck. Jon continues on.

" Out of all his attempts two of them were overdoses, one was jumping, three was hanging, five was cutting and three of them were shooting himself " Jon says. Colby jumps up yelling.
" You shot yourself three fucking times! " Colby yells. I whine and grab him putting him on me again. He bites his lip hard out of anger.
" Next question was how many times a day does he think about killing himself. He said all day. That was true. " Jon says. Colby gets angrier at that but doesn't move at all.

" Next question was have you went to kill yourself but stopped yourself in the past month and his answer was yes, it was true " Jon says. " When? " Colby ask but says it more as a demand. " When I told you I was going to shoot myself " I tell him.

" What? But I hid the gun " Renee says.
" There is more ways to kill yourself " I tell her. " Next question was when was the last time he self harmed and he said yesterday which was true. " Jon says. Colby mumbles that he already knew that since he was in fact there when I did it.

" Next question was how many self inflicted cuts are on you, he said fourty three which is true " Colby mumbles saying he knew that too which he did.
" Then I asked him how many of them were from this past week. He said all of them. That was true " Colby doesn't say anything but he already knew that.
" I asked him how many people in his family knew he wanted to die, he responded three and it was true " Jon says.

" Did he lie on any of these? " Colby ask Jon.
" Nope " Jon says.
" I asked him if he was insecure about his body he said yes " Jon says. Colby doesn't say anything because he's upset about me trying to kill myself fourteen times.
" I asked if he had plans to kill himself he said yes " Colby bites at my neck at that.

" I asked if he was gonna go through with the plans... " Jon pauses then continues. " He said yes "
" No you are not " Colby says. I don't say anything.
" Last question was when is the last time you tried killing yourself and he said four days ago. "

" What!? " Colby yells. I close my eyes.
" Time for Colby's " Renee says.
" I basically asked these in the same order so. He said he did want to die and that's true but we know that already "
" He said on a scale of one through of how much he wants to die he said eight in a half which was a lie. I asked him again and he said ten and that was true. I then asked if he ever tried killing himself, he said yes that was true. I asked on a scale through one through ten how much he wanted to kill himself he said seven in a half which was a lie. I asked him again and he said ten and that was true. "

I keep my eyes closed and tighten my grip on Colby as Nae continues. " He said he's tried killing himself three times that was a lie I asked again he said four which was true. The attempts were by overdose twice, hanging once and cutting once. He said he thinks about killing himself about half the day that was a lie, I ask again and he said all day which was true. " Renee says. I kiss Colby's neck so he'll calm down because his breath started to be unnormal.

" He said he has tried killing himself in the past month, it was the truth. I asked how long ago he cut himself he said two days ago which was a lie I asked again and he said today which was true. " I don't react since I already knew that. " He said there was fourteen self inflicted cuts on him that was a lie and he said fifty six when I asked again and that was true. I asked how many were from this week he said twelve it was a lie the next answer was fifty which is true. " Renee says and I just nod.

" Then I asked how many people in his family know he wants to die and he said two which is true. I asked if he was starving himself he said no that was a lie I asked him again and he said yes which is true. I asked if he had plans to kill himself he said no it was not true, I asked again he said yes and that's true. I only got to ask him this once because I forgot the first time but I asked if he planned to go through with these plans he said no that was a lie. " Renee finishes and closes the laptop.

" Are we done? " I ask eager to be alone with Colby. " No " Jon says and I groan.
" This thing says here that Joe is more likely to kill himself by gunshot and to watch him like a hawk twenty four seven. It also says that if he were to kill himself it would be in this year. " Jon says. Colby looks at me and I close my eyes again all of that being true.

" For Colby it says he'd most likely kill himself by overdosing. It says to not let him take anything without someone watching even though we know that know. It says if he were to kill himself it would be in the next two years. " Jon says.

" Are we done now? " I ask and they laugh and say yes. I pick Colby up taking him to our room. I close the door locking it then I get in the bed with Colby on top of me.

" You shot yourself three times " Colby mumbles into my skin.
" You tried killing yourself twice in one month " I say back as he kisses my neck and bites at it here and there making a hickey most likely form on my neck.
" You have plans to kill yourself " Colby says continuing his assault making me groan.
" So do you " I say but it comes out as a moan as he grinds down on me.
" Then we're even " he says as be unbuttons my pants.

" No because you aren't killing yourself " I tell him moaning at the end as he palms me.
" Then neither are you. Now shut up and fuck me " he says demanding making my dick harden.

It was a very long, stressful, depressing night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 315 27
Natia Anoa'i is the baby sister Joseph Anoa'i better known as Roman Reigns. When she begins traveling with her brother she gets emotionally attached...
723K 12.7K 169
The Shield Preferences - Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, & Dean Ambrose REQUESTS ARE CLOSED STARTED - Friday, October 13, 2017 COMPLETED BEFORE EDITING...
23.8K 782 50
***PLEASE NOTE: I'm currently updating this book I'm sorry if parts don't make sense. Please bare with me*** Jazmyn Garcia-Colace aka Jazmyn Bella is...
255K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/28/24: Completed edits, currently working on sequel 👇�...