Dumb Luck•Sweet pea•

By -Burntskies-

"But I can't seem to settle down, cause' I'm waiting on you to come around" Callie Stevens. S... More

Part one
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
PLEASE READ!
Discontinued

Twenty one

2.9K 66 8
By -Burntskies-

"But I can't seem to settle down"

Riverdale-S2E8

School was slower than ever. The only exciting thing that happened was Quinn calling me and inviting me and Logan to the Whyte Wyrm for Fps retirement party. Which is why I'm currently trying to find what to wear for tonight, and making my room a mess in the process.

Deciding I've had enough of trying and failing to figure out my outfit, I call Logan into my room. "Logan! Get in here!" I yell

He walks through my door a few seconds later. "What do you want?" He asks

I sit on my bed with a dramatic sigh, "Can you find me something to wear tonight please? I've been trying to find something but nothing feels right."

He rolls his eyes and starts going through my closet. Suddenly he throws two black items at me. The first being a crop top and the second being some high waisted shorts.

"I'll lend you one of my plaid shirts to go with it, and you should wear your black heeled ankle boots with it." He says.

"Thanks, I don't know what I would do without you." I get up and hug him.

I pull away and sit back down on my bed. "You're lucky I'm not still ignoring you for that prank you pulled. Which I'm gonna be getting you back for by the way." He says.

I chuckle, "I wouldn't doubt it."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get ready." He says, walking out of the room.

***

Logan ditched me to go find Quinn as soon as we got here, leaving me alone to try and pluck up the courage to go inside the bar.

"Okay. We can do this." I take a deep breath and walk through the doors. I stand at the top of the stairs trying to find someone that I know.

I spot Sweet pea standing towards the back of the bar and make my way over to him.

"Hey." I say, stopping in front of him.

He looks down at me, "What're you doing here?"

"Quinn invited me and my brother. Thanks for such a nice welcome by the way, I can really feel how much you enjoy my presence." I roll my eyes and turn to walk away, but he grabs my arm and stops me.

"I'm sorry. I had a crappy day, please don't leave." he says over the music.

I lean on the wall beside him, "If you insist." I say teasingly

We both laughed and then turned our attention to the stage where Archie and Veronica started to sing some slow song.

Everyone was enjoying it until Veronica ran off the stage and Archie ran after her. They all started booing, including Sweet pea.

"Boo!" He yells out

I smack him lightly on the arm and laugh, "Be nice."

All he did was smile down at me.

I look back over to the stage to see Betty walking up to the mic and start singing the song. Suddenly, out of nowhere she starts taking off her clothes.

I look over at Sweet pea and notice he's already looking at me. "Uh, why Is she stripping? Isn't that something she would rather do for Jughead?" I say to him quietly.

He shrugs, "She's probably gonna do the dance." I turn my attention back to Betty who was now dancing around the pole.

Jughead doesn't look happy and neither does her mother.

Betty finishes and Fp starts clapping and heads over to Betty. Fp hands her his jacket and she walks off the stage. "Give her a round of applause!" He yells out.

Everyone starts clapping, Including Sweet pea and I, who looks sort of awkward and almost grossed out by what he just saw.

"Let's show her some of that serpent hospitality we're known for!" Fp says walking up to the mic.

"You know I've been in and out of the serpents since I was younger than my son." He pauses for a moment, "And it's been a, a wild ride. Good times, bad times, but through it all the serpents stuck by my side while most other people turned their backs on me. My own family included. Now the letter of the law says that I can't be here in the serpent den, that I can't associate with my friends, with my real family. My blood! but I've been thinking about that, and it'll be a cold day in hell before a snake lets a pig tell him what to do!"

Everyone's cheering now, even Sweet pea, who has this look on his face like he knows what's about to happen.

"Northside wants be out of this gang, well they better bring a coffin cause Fp Jones isn't retiring! I am not going gently into the night. I am here to stay! so bring the fire!" Fp finishes his speech and every ones cheers get even louder.

I turn to Sweet pea and tap his arm. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get some air." I say

He nods his head and I make my way through the crowd and out the doors.

I walk a little ways away from the door and look up at the sky. I was enjoying the fresh air and quiet until I heard someone walk up beside me and start talking.

"I'm Moony. What's your name?" I look over at the guy who said that, he's got dark hair and brown eyes. The first thing I think is that he kind of looks like Sweet pea.

"Callie." I say, then go back to looking at the stars.

"You're probably wondering why my name Is Moony. It's because when I was younger I would moon everyone I saw." He says

I look back over to him, "Sounds interesting." I really wanted to be alone but I also didn't want to be rude by telling him to go away.

"It is. So you wanna go out some time?" He asks casually.

"What?" I ask, completely baffled that some stranger just asked me out.

"Well I mean you're cute and I'm cute, so I'm sure we could make some adorable babies someday."

This dude has got to be on drugs.

"Uh, look you seem, uh, nice and everything but I'm gonna have to say no. Sorry." I say awkwardly.

He starts to laugh, but I can tell it's fake. "It's because I'm from the southside right?" He Says calmly.

"What-" I go to say but he interrupts me.

"It's cool, I get it, you don't wanna be seen with southside scum." He says

"No that's no-" I go to say but I'm interrupted again, only this time by Sweet pea.

"Callie! You out here?" I hear Sweet pea call out.

"Over here!" I yell back.

I turn to look at the guy who was just talking to me but he was gone.

"You've been out here for a while, I was starting to get worried." He says walking up to me.

I look over to him, "Yeah, sorry. Did you see a guy walk away from me? He was wearing a black t shirt, had longish messy hair."

"No, why?" he asks

"He asked me out and when I said no he assumed it was cause he's from the southside, and when I tried explaining the real reason why he just interrupted me and now he's gone."

"That's weird" he says

"Yeah." I yawn, "You know he kind of looked like you. He could probably pass as your younger brother or something."

"Weird. So uh, why did you say no?" He asks, looking away from me.

"Honestly? I sort of like someone else. I mean I have no clue if this person likes me back or if it would even go anywhere, but I wouldn't want to start going out with someone while my heart belongs to another." I say, looking back up at the stars.

"Oh. Who is he? or she." He asks

"I'll tell you someday. When the time is right for you to know." I answer.

"Right, well um, you look tired so I'll go find Logan and he can take you home." He doesn't wait for me to say anything and just walks back inside.

That's strange. He usually offers to walk me home.

He walks back outside a few minutes later with Logan trailing behind him.

"Thanks for hanging out with me tonight." I say to Sweet pea.

"Welcome." He says not looking at me.

I turn around and walk away.

A/n

So If you're confused about the italics, those are her thoughts. I usually forget to put them in the chapter so if you guys see a line that would be considered her thoughts and should be in italics then let me know and i'll go in and fix it.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Moony may or may not come back, that has yet to be decided ;)

He is played by Thomas Mcdonell.

Hope you have a nice night/day!:)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I don't own the picture or gifs above.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 899 21
Sweet Pea and Asher felt as if they were lovers in a past life, feeling as if they knew each other the moment he looked into her golden amber eyes. A...
459K 7.9K 76
"you and the north side princess?" ------ sweet pea story #1 in Archie💚 #3 in fp❤️ #3 in Andrews💛 #14 in Riverdale💙
60.9K 1.2K 38
Sweet Pea x oc! started - 20 January 2018 finished - discontinued | discontinued | | not spell checked | | cringe warning |
28.9K 1K 42
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗝𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 [SLOW UPDATES] Riverdale, the town with pep. Or so it was before Jason Blossom was found dead. And now, two newl...