Fight For Love (August Alsina...

By CissyItsMe

Dating someone is not always easy. You have to make some compromises. You have to be strong to keep the one y... More

Fight For Love (A August Alsina's Fan Fiction)
FFL: Chapter One
FFL: Chapter Two
FFL: Chapter Three
FFL: Chapter Four
FFL: Chapter Five
FFL: Chapter Six
FFL: Chapter Seven
FFL: Chapter Eight
FFL: Chapter Nine
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Eleven
FFL: Chapter Twelve
FFL: Chapter Thirteen
FFL: Chapter Fourteen
FFL: Chapter Fifteen
FFL: Chapter Sixteen
FFL: Chapter Seventeen
FFL: Chapter Nineteen
FFL: Chapter Twenty
FFL: Chapter Twenty-One
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Two
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Three
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Four
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Five
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Six
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty
FFL: Chapter Thirty-One
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Two
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Three
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Four
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Five
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Six
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.3]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.4]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.5]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Forty
FFL: Chapter Forty-One
FFL: Chapter Forty-Two
FFL: Chapter Forty-Three
FFL: Chapter Forty-Four
FFL: Chapter Forty-Five
FFL: Chapter Forty-Six
FFL: Chapter Forty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Forty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Forty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Fifty
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.1]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.2]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.3]
FFL: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

FFL: Chapter Eighteen

2.6K 103 14
By CissyItsMe

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

I knew Aug was hurt by what I said, but I couldn't let him believe something that was not real. We were not a couple. I was not ready for all of that. I jut got out of an abusive relationship, I was still dealing with it and it was already not easy, so I couldn't start something with August.

No, it was not the right time. I couldn't tell if I had still the same feelings for him. A part of me was sure to still love him, but another part was so confused. I was just so lost with my heart right now.

"This is too much." I mumbled to myself shaking my head. I needed to get some fresh air. As I was about to grab the knob of the door of my room, my phone suddenly vibrated in my back pocket. I was against it at first, but Aug insisted and bought me an iPhone 5c. Another thing I have to pay back.

I put the phone out, pressed the button and answered the call, " Hello ? " I was wondering who it was.

"Kim, it's me. Uh...I mean...Uh...Jill." His shyness was so cute.

I smiled, "Hey ! How are you ? " I was a bit surprised that he was already calling me since I only gave him my number like not even one hour ago, but it was good to hear his voice.

"I'm fine and you ? " He asked back politely.

"Oh...I lived better days..." I responded then sighed.

"Uh...do you want to talk about it...we can join at Starbucks." He suggested causing the smile to appear again on my face.

"Yeah, why not. I need to talk with someone actually."

"Cool ! I can come to pick you up. In twenty minutes ? Is it fine with you ? "

I nodded my head like he could see me, "Yeah, perfect. See you."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Thanks again for the drink, you really didn't have to do this." I thanked him for the thousand time. I felt so embarrassed not to have money to pay for a simple drink at Starbucks. I had to find a job as soon as possible. I was tired of this situation of mine. I needed a plan to improve my life.

He fanned me off, "Don't worry, it's a pleasure. So, what's going on with you ? " He asked me flashing a big smile with his perfect white teeth.

I was still amazed by his look. Puberty really did something to him. Something good. Everything was beautiful about him. And his muscles ! I could only see his strong arms, but I could tell the others parts of his body got better too. Compared to the little boy he was fourteen years ago, it was like I had someone else before me.

"Like what you're seeing ? " He asked smirking.

I hadn't even realized that I got in a trance staring at him, "Sorry, were you saying something ? "

He chuckled, "I just want to know how'd you been ? We have a lot to catch up to do actually."

I nodded my head, "Well...a lot happened to me these past years...mainly the last three years...but I don't want to talk about it." I said looking down at my fingers. I knew we were here for this, but I was not in the mood to tell him everything, "We talked enough about me, what's going on with you ? " I tried to change the subject of conversation.

He stared at me for a moment and then shook his head, "Seriously, you can tell me everything, you know. I won't tell anybody. If you need someone to listen to you, I'm here." He placed his hand on top of mine.

Suddenly I felt uncomfortable, so I moved my hand and put under the table on my lap, "Sorry." He said clearing his throat.

"No, it's okay. Uh...and I really don't want to talk about it."

I looked into his eyes and it seemed like he was hurt, "He doesn't worth it. Just go."

I was confused now, "What ? What are you talking about ? I don't have a boyfriend."

He shook his head, his right hand became a fist and he was biting on his lips like he was trying to contain his anger. Actually, all his demeneator changed in less than one minute, "he doesn't deserve you. I swear the next time I'll see him, I'll beat him. I can't let you go back there knowing that. You can stay with me."

I frowned, "What the hell ? Jill, what are you talking about ? I don't understand you right now." It seemed like he was getting more frustrated.

"Don't need to lie to me Kim. I know you. I know when something is bothering you. I see it all in your eyes. He's beating you, huh ? "

"Who ? " I asked completely lost.

"This guy with whom you were at the door. You can't stay with him."

Now I got it and I couldn't help but chuckled, "August had never been violent towards me. It's all the contrary actually. How did you come up with the beating thing ? " I really wanted to know because it was so strange how it easily read me, like I was an opened book.

"The way you reacted when I touched your hand. And you keep looking around like you're scared of someone to come and to hurt you." I was impressed, "What happened ? " He asked insisting.

"Please, can we talk about you ? " He was getting on my nerves for some reason. Why did he not want to drop the subject ?

He sighed, "Okay. But we're not done with it." Yeah, he had definitely changed within these past years. He was still shy, but he gained a lot of confidence. I was not expecting that.

The conversation continued, but it was so awkward. I really felt uncomfortable being with him. Actually, I wanted to be with August right now. I realized he was the only one with whom I could just be myself. Him and my mother in fact. They were the only one's I told everything in details and with whom it felt like I never left.

After one hour, I wanted to go home, so we left Starbucks and soon we were on our way to Aug's house. We were silent during all the car ride. I was relieved when we finally arrived.

Jill accompanied me to the door. I pulled the keys out my purse and unlocked it, "Thanks again. We'll see later. Bye." I said already walking in the house and he grabbed my forearm slightly.

I turned around wondering what he wanted. And all of sudden he did something I was not ready for. He grabbed me by the waist and brought me closer, then kissed me. I was too shocked to do something, but I didn't kiss back. I couldn't. I didn't want to. Actually, I was not enjoying it. At all. To be honest, I wished it was August.

Life is surprising...

__________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter.

A/N: Since I don't have a computer for the moment, the updates will come slower than usual. Sorry, I wish I could give you a new chapter every day. I hope you'll be patient. I'll try not to take too much time though.

Thanks for having read !

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 17.4K 90
If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of bl...
812K 22.6K 44
Almost every girl has that one guy that they just won't let go. You'll do any and everything to make them happy. You'll stay by their side even when...
290 18 27
Other people may know him, but no one knows her like he knows himself. Aidan can't take the females, the drama and the hard times, he's never been th...
600K 29.8K 46
BOOK THREE. DUE FOR MAJOR EDIT For the last year, Betty Larsson has been trying to rebuild her shattered confidence, promising herself that she would...