Timeless Ghosts (Rainbow Six...

By OreZhc3

What Crow did was only the beginning... now the new generation will be tested againsts this new threat that w... More

Prologue
Chapter One: A Trip of Memories
Chapter Two: Familiar Faces
Chapter Three: Rescue Op
Marcus's Bio
Andrew's Bio
Stacy's Bio
Alicja's Bio
Alexander's Bio
Chapter Four: Simulation
Chapter Five: The Outback
Chapter Six: The Crew [PT.1]
Chapter Six: The Crew [PT.2 Final]
Miya's Bio
Jake's Bio
Raphael's Bio
Sally's Bio
Rorke's Bio
Chapter Seven: The Legend of Ghosts
Chapter Eight: A Little Stroll In The City
Chapter Nine: Black Tuesday
Chapter Ten: The Wireless Meeting
Enzio's Bio
Akira's bio
Chapter Eleven: The Last Straw
Chapter Twelve: A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter Thirteen: Old World, New Age
Chapter Fourteen: The Secret Service
Chapter Fifteen: Turbulence
Chapter Sixteen: Ghosts in The Jungle
Chapter Sixteen: Payback
Chapter Seventeen: Training Exercise [PT.2 Final]
Chapter Eighteen: The Discoveries
Chapter Nineteen: Redo and Retry
Chapter Twenty: Prisoner 11618
Chapter Twenty One: The Easy Way or The Hard Way
SDU Ops Cai Wenji's, Wang Yi's and Zhen Ji's Bio
Chapter Twenty Two: Homecoming
Chapter Twenty Three: First Taste of Chaos
Chapter Twenty Four: A Deadly Reunion
Chapter Twenty Five: A Quiet Time
Chapter Twenty Six: A Winter Celebration
Chapter Twenty Seven: Operation Dragon's Call [PT.1]
Chapter Twenty Seven: Operation Dragon's Call [PT.2 final]
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Additional Recruits [PT.1]
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Additional Recruits [PT.2 Final]
SDU Ops Yueying's, Lianshi's, Chunhua's and Yuanji's Bio
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Program [PT.1]
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Program [PT.2]
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Program [PT.3 Final]
Chapter Thirty: Right Place At The Wrong Time
Chapter Thirty One: A Night of Heated Excitement (Lemon)
Chapter Thirty Two: The Boat man
Chapter Thirty Three: A Casual Day Off
Chapter Thirty Four: Night Time Marauders
Chapter Thirty Five: Finding Little Mermaid
Chapter Thirty Six: Taskforce 3-9
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Little Conversation
Grinch's and Cayde's Bio
Chapter Thirty Eight: Welcoming
Chapter Thirty Nine: She Had it Coming (Lemon)
[Sneek Peek]
Chapter Fourty: Rainbow Bridge Has Fallen Down [P.T 1]
Chapter Fourty: Rainbow Bridge Has Fallen Down [P.T 2 final]
Chapter Fourty One: According To Plan... [Finale]
Epilogue: Where it all Started...
Author's Note

Chapter Seventeen: Training Exercise [PT.1]

156 0 1
By OreZhc3

(2 days ago after teams head off to their missions) (Morning) (Cai Wenji's POV)

As she woke up from her bed or enzio's bed she realized she was topless as she covers herself and look around.
Cai Wenji: (oh dear not again, i hope he didn't see me like this...) she quickly puts on her shirt and finds a box with a note for her.
Cai Wenji: "what is this *reads the note* wear this uniform for training and meet us at the field." she opens the box and picks up a black uniform, vest and combat boots and wears them.
Cai Wenji: "these clothes feel comfortable, this new age is an advanced, but." she was having problems with the shirt not covering her cleavage due to having them... big. (dem E size tho)
Cai Wenji: "oh dear, come on... there." she managed to attach the button
then leaves the room for training.

(Minutes Later)

As she went outside, seeing wang yi and zhen ji with akira, raphael and, enzio with some SAS recruits standby in a line with mute inspecting them as he notices wenji coming in.
Mute: "oi cai your late!" the British drill instructor told her.
Cai Wenji: "oh sorry." she joins in line by enzio.
Mute: "being late is very bad during training, you only have one warning and this is your last or you'll be doing 100 pushups is that clear?"
Cai Wenji: "yes."
Mute: "yes who?!" she gulped.
Cai Wenji: "yes sir."
Mute: "good." then he goes in front of the line facing the recruits.
Mute: "alright maggots listen up, i don't bloody care if your families are wealthy, special, or poor, right here in this base you are all equal, that means- OI, what are you snickering about!?" he stop and look at one of the recruits and approaches him.
SAS RT: "no- nothing sir!"
Mute: "oh really? it would be nice for you to say it out loud."
SAS RT: "I've heard rumors of some people that we're frozen in time until they were found, is it true sir?"
Mute: "that is non of your business and it is top secret so do not mention this again in base or to anyone outside of base is that clear!?"
SAS RT: "yes sir!"

Mute: "and now drop down and give me 50 push now!"the recruits gets to the ground and dows push ups as the rest didn't make a sound.
Mute: "this is where i turn you maggots into soldiers, now... for today's training we are running an obstacle course about your mobile enhancements and weaknesses."

Mute: "the person on your right is your partner for the rest of the month until you pass training." Wenji looks right and sees enzio by him, yi is paired up with raphael and ji with akira.
Cai Wenji: "so im with you?"
Enzio: "yup... whats wrong, you look nervous?"
Cai Wenji: "its my shirt, its about to burst." her button on her shirt is clinging on as he can see a bit of her cleavage looking away quickly.
Enzio: "(mama mia.) *blushes and whispers* just bare with me." wang yi looked at raphael standing tall as she questions about him.
Wang Yi: (i wonder if he can help me with something.)
Raphael: "lets not repeat that time ok?"
Wang Yi: "yes..." lastly zhen ji looked at akira admiring her beauty and long black hair.
Akira: "hm?

Zhen Ji: "oh, we can work together, right?" akira smiles.
Akira: "now that what we're talking about." then she notices Wenji having trouble with her buttoned shirt, it looks like its about to break any minute.
Zhen Ji: (uh oh.)
Mute: "alright, two on the front line will go first and wait for a minute for each of you and your partner, got yet?"
Recruits: "yes sir!"
Mute: "now... move it, lets go!" after he commands, the first two recruits ran off starting as the others waited for a minute.
Cai Wenji: (this is my first time training with soldiers... but this is different from what i saw in the fort.)
Mute: "go!" they next set of two left.
Cai Wenji: (ok ok... calm down what will go wrong at this time?)
Zhen Ji: (i rather do something else but this... what did i agree to?)
Wang Yi: (this course looks easy but... new to me... how will this go?)

(Minutes Later)

Mute watches and face palm after seeing zhen ji fall in a pool of water and soaking wet.
Akira: "are you alright?"
Zhen Ji: "what do you think!" seeing wang yi got stuck crawling under barbwire that is gripping on her uniform.
Wang Yi: "what is this contraption, get me out!"
Raphael: "stop moving or you get your uniform more worst and you can get cuts on your skin from this."
Mute: "*sigh* bloody hell..." then he pays attention to enzio and wenji at the long wall and enzio on the otherside waiting for her as she sit on top of the wall.
Enzio: "its ok wenji you can jump down."
Cai Wenji: "will you catch me?"
Enzio: "do you trust me?" she nods.
Enzio: "then jump down and i will catch you." before she can get her leg on the other side, her boot hit the wall losing her balance as he falls down and scream. enzio saw this and quickly goes where she will fall at. then last second before she lands on him with her shirt's button coming off showing her cleavage and both hit the ground with her eyes shut.
Cai Wenji: "i- am i on the ground."
Enzio: (my back... uh- oh shit.) he looks see her exposed chest almost seeing her nipples nearly about to come out.
Enzio: "mh mh mh!" wenji open her eyes and felt a hot breeze on her and she looks down to she enzio suffocating by her exposed breasts.
Cai Wenji: "oh dear!" she quickly gets up and uses her shirt to cover her chest while blushing.
Enzio: "mama mia..." his nose began to bleed.
Cai Wenji: "i- im sorry, im sorry are you ok?!"
Enzio: "im fine... are you ok?"
Cai Wenji: "yes i am but your nose is bleeding." he realized and quickly wipes his nose as mute comes over and see them both in a embarrassing moment.
Mute: "what are you both fooking doin-?" he sees what's going on and both wenji and enzio try to explan.
Cai Wenji: "um i can explain sir."
Enzio: "can we go back to our room to change?"
Mute: " *sigh* im here to tell you training session been over 5 minutes ago, I've told your friends to get new clothes and get some chow in the canteen."
Enzio: "right, lets go." he help wenji up and take her back inside the base and room where enzio gave her another shirt he picked up that fits her with a sports bra.
Enzio: "wear this first then over it with this ok?"
Cai Wenji: "are you angry at me?"
Enzio: "no nonsense i wasn't mad at you, its funny at first but your fine, I'll be in the canteen waiting for you- oh do you know where the canteen is?"
Cai Wenji: "i do, I'll be there shortly." he smiles before leaving the room giving her a sigh.
Cai Wenji: "(oh wenji you silly girl... ok this time i need to focus) so this first then this last..." after she figure out how to wear the clothes she walks out and passes by the doctor's offices. curious she looks at the empty office.
Cai Wenji: (hmm he won't mind... right?) she walks in slowly looking around for anyone not finding anything until she stepped upon a desk with some weird gun on it and an insignia including some pictures of a tan man with a photo of the original team.
???: "like what you see here young lady?" she quickly turns around and see the tan man with grey black hair in the office.
Cai Wenji: "oh im sorry, i didn't mean to intrude your work space."
???: "its ok, I've seen you in the facility before we have to look for you, i didn't even introduce myself, my name is Gustave Kateb, im one of the medical staff of this base but call me doc."
Cai Wenji: "oh i am cai wenji, so what are these?" doc walks over to his desk and pick up his stim pistol and shows it to her.
Doc: "this is a stim pistol, i use this to heal my teammates."
Cai Wenji: "oh..." the veteran doctor notices her face turning sad.
Doc: "whats wrong?"
Cai Wenji: "may i ask, why did you join?"
Doc: "its been a while why i did, well the reason why is because I've learned from experience that a place to save lives is on the field, not an office."
Cai Wenji: "do you have to... kill someone just to save them?" doc chuckles.
Doc: "can i ask you the same question to you?"
Cai Wenji: "oh... i join because i help people who are in need in my timeline... during that time i felt sadness within the people's lives... do i have to take a life to save one?"
Doc: "(i think i have an replacement) thats exactly what i question myself and sometimes the only way to save lives is to take one."
Cai Wenji: "so did you... take one?"
Doc: "yes i did and it was tough but once you know what are they doing that involves innocent people's lives lost, its best it you take theirs before they do more harm."
Cai Wenji: "oh ok... well its nice to meet you doctor kateb, goodbye."
Doc: "oh before you leave, do you want to learn about medicine and first aid?"
Cai Wenji: "it would be an honor to be tought by an experienced person."
Doc: "then that settles, in 2 days after your training meet me in my office to start your medical training."
Cai Wenji: "ok then i will meet you here, goodbye." doc wave as she left and entered the canteen with wang yi and zhen ji sitting with Raphael, akira, and enzio eating at a table.
Zhen Ji: "so this is...?"
Akira: "this is beef curry with white rice." she first took a bite of the curry and is surprised before taking another bite.
Zhen Ji: *gulp* this is amazing, how does these taste?" she takes a bite of the beef with rice and still was satisfied.
Wang Yi: "do you have wine to drink?"
Raphael: "no but we have beer."
Wang Yi: "beer?" he gets a beer can and opens for wang yi and gave it to her."
Raphael: "here have a sip first, it would taste bitter at first but you will get used to it."
wang yi: (I lets see if he's right.) she takes a sip of beer and at first she taste the bitterness then drank more of it before finishing the can.
Wang Yi: "*hic* oh dear... this is better then wine i drank before, i need more."
Raphael: "mon deu, you can't have more then three or you'll be drunk at your tenth can."
Wang Yi: " (plus im training for weeks and this will be on my way...) sure i will listen." Wenji joins in with her tray of food sitting across from enzio.
Cai Wenji: "so how was your experience..."
Zhen Ji: "me swinging across a pool of water and mud was not good at all."
Wang Yi: "those barbwire are like monsters holding you down, from what i learn from this device, this really stop a cavalry on the battlefield?"
Enzio: "yes, as time go on we create weapons to become modern, even the Americans made a bomb that can destroy a city within seconds."
Wang Yi: "really?"
Zhen Ji: "why make these weapons for."
Enzio: "i believe the American believe that it would save their soldiers lives, if the bombs did not drop, it would take another year of war and an increase of American casualties including the extinction of a nation."
Raphael: "bomb them so much and hard that it turned them into weeb and hentai onestraightshota old perverts."
Zhen Ji: "whats hentai?"
Raphael: "better if you don't know."
Zhen Ji: (i will know what it is.) as they ate and talk, old man jack joins the group with mute in tow.
Jack: "so how you kids doing, no offense ladies, you three are the oldest humans in the world."
Wang Yi: "ok?"
Jack: "and thats why we made id's for you three." jack hands them each of their ID's each of them as they look into the card.
Cai Wenji: "how did you get my face?"
Wang Yi: "you got the age right."
Zhen Ji: "wait, im from France... where's france?"
Akira: "its miles from england and plus... you look french asian."
Zhen Ji: "but im not French though."
Raphael: "you actually do look French asian, perfect for no one to question about your real identity."
Zhen Ji: "oh... thank you sir."

Jack: "your welcome." after the conversation they began to question jack.

Cai Wenji: "so sir, how how is life with sir crow, how long have you both fighting these enemies for?"
Jack: "well we both are veterans of this place so about between 30 to 40 years, planning retirement in 5 more years."
Wang Yi: "may i ask, how does crow get strong in leadership?"
Jack: "well as my older brother he takes family first out of anything, here let me tell you an example, it started at Korea, he told me this by the way." before he can tell them, he spots dokkaebi walking in the canteen.
Jack: "hey dokki just in time."
Dokkaebi: "in time for what?"
Jack: "the great crow's adventure special, wanna to hear?"
Dokkaebi: "oh great whats next limbago?"
Jack: "sure... just join us." dokkaebi sits down next to akira and jack starts to tell.
Jack: "this takes place during the invasion of Pyongyang years back."

(Flashback back, 2021 after the battle for Pyongyang, Firebase Market)

Days after jester's death, wally was promoted to captain, while at base he is getting a debriefing and report with south Korean major general kuh and American general Morgan over radio.
MG Kuh: "so the KPLA are using last ditch tactics against your men, is that correct captain thatch?"
Wally: "yes major, we managed to take a section but with near high casualties *sigh* including our squad's captain 5 days ago."
Gen. Morgan: "I've heard, now captain in a few days paratroopers are dropping behind the city after bombers drop their payload, nor if you excuse me gentlemen, i have business to attend to." after the call wally was about to turn of the radio but heard major general kuh talking in Korean to an official about someone so he listens to them talking."

Official: "i did some research on this man, wally thach, age 35, oh his fiance is grace nam."

MG Kuh: "wait grace nam? that girl is going to marry a porch monkey?"
Official: "sir we should watch what are saying, he could be listening sir, he's a trusted man with veteran experience."
GM Kuh: "what is he going to do, im a higher rank then him, i don't care about his skills, that bitch will regret her life decision marring a black monkey, she is a disgrace of her family." after hearing this wally quickly turns off the radio but uses it to call back.
Wally: "may i have a word with major general kuh?"

*at South Korean HQ*

Official: "sir its captain thach, its urgent."
MG Kuh: "great what does this monkey want *takes radio*."
Wally: "who is this i am speaking to?"
MG Kuh: "this is major Kuh of the south Korean forces."
Wally: "major kuh... fuck face, how bout you take a step back and literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!!!" he yelled so loud that the radio was on speaker for every military operator go silent and looked at the major.

*At FireBase Market*

Meanwhile the soldiers and marines inside the room stopped what they were doing and look at him as he smack talks to the Korean major.
Wally: "i don't know what kind of shit you're doing or mind you have, but asia cunt- is my territory so what ever your thinking, think again, otherwise i will head down there and rain down on a godly fucking firestorm upon you, you going to have to call the fucking United nations to get a fucking- binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you-"

*South Korean HQ*

The major's mouth was open in shock as the American marine yells at him with the speaker is on for everyone to hear as operators watch in silence.

Wally: "im talking scorch earth motherfucker, i will massacre you, I WILL FUCK YOU UP!!! neon nappeun jasig, bil-eo meog-eul sseulegi, major cunt!" a few seconds later he hangs up he radio while the major was still silent then one of the officials spoke up.

Official: "sir?" the major snaps out of it and without a word as walks out of the operation room walking to his office. once there he turns the door nobe but its is locked.
MG Kuh: *gulp*(like i said... he can't touch me... why is it so hot...)

*At FireBase Market*

After turning off the radio he looks at everyone looks at him then resumes their work as he sits down near the table.
Welsh: "hey man you good?"
Wally: "yeah, yeah... he got it coming, now get some rest, its going to be hell in a few days."
Welsh: "ok?" welsh leaves the room wally sat down and thought about it.
Wally: "he's gonna get what's coming."

(Present)

After he told the story everybody started to laugh as dokkaebi was confused at first.
Dokkaebi: "no wonder the major was so nice to me, i didn't know about this."
Jack: "really? he did not tell you about this?" ela walks in and sees the group and joins in.
Ela: "hey what's going on?"
Enzio: "man i don't want to be on his bad side."
Raphael: "jesus what a man of words."
Akira: "really called him a embred trash?"
Cai Wenji: "so your husband is ruthless when it comes to someone hurting you and anyone he loves."
Wang Yi: "i see he's a tough man during his young days."
Zhen Ji: "i bet he was a good man on bed if you know what i mean." dokkaebi blushed and ela steps in.
Ela: "he was a beast from heaven."
Zhen Ji: "you mean?"
Ela: "yeah, me, grace and wally had some very rough se-"
Jack: "have you both realized half of the group left." they look around and see wenji, yi, enzio, akira, and Raphael left the canteen leaving them.
Ela: "oh..."
Zhen Ji: "..." they both laughed as grace and jack watched them.
Jack: "imma go... catch ya later, hey wait up!" he catches up to the mechanic as they walk out leaving dokkaebi with ela and ji.
Meanwhile after the group left just in time before they noticed them gone.
Enizo: "thats was close."
Akira: "very close."
Raphael: "no wonder its so cringy hear old people talk about sexuality intercourse."
Wang Yi: "does these people do this all the time?"
Raphael: "not really, but its funny to have them talk about but its cringy."
Mute: "im here." they jumped a bit and looked at mute.
Mute: "don't worry, I've been there, anyways you three ladies need improvement, during the obstacle course you two including ji are lacking in speed and time, you three need to see something, enzio will you take these two to the Simulation room, i will get her there."
Enzio: "sure, we will be there, follow me."
Cai Wenji: "my i ask, what is a Simulation room?"
Enzio: "you will see." enzio lead the two into the hallway while mute goes back to the canteen and get zhen ji.
Minutes later as they waited, mute comes back with ji and opens the door seeing more personal with high tech and haley waiting for them.
Haley: "good afternoon ladies, how was your first stay?"
Zhen Ji: "it was indeed fine, but the training was hard."
Wang Yi: "what is the point of me training, I've train already during the war."
Cai Wenji: "calm down lady wang yi, this is a new age where you are not trained for this kind of war."
Haley: "she is correct, this fight is different, thats why you have to train, now you three are here now because of your lack of skill, so we have something to prepare you, as in now you three are going to take a seat where you will wear this headset and Simulation gloves." they help them get ready for the Simulation, setting up gear, and electronics. Wenji was nervous at first.
Cai Wenji: "will this harm us?" haley smiles and puts a hand on her shoulder.
Haley: "no, we will keep monitoring you three so if something is wrong we will shutdown the Simulation and you all will be ok." haley backs up and goes to the console and waits for the techs to check all systems.
Tech: "all systems check... we have green light, Simulation ready."
Zhen Ji: "i wonder what we will see in this Simulation?"
Wang Yi: "im ready whats on the other side
Haley: "starting Simulation in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

___________________________________________________________________________________

See Dem Aliens - Daddyphatsnaps .ft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 45 79
When you feel like there's no way out, life laughs and toys with your pain. But, when pain is built on top of pain, the doors of mockery close, and y...
1.2K 47 15
Life has a funny way of building up and changing people. That's when they begin to try and escape reality. Different ways creating different paths wh...
2.9K 844 55
𝐒𝐞𝐱, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧�...
54.7K 3.8K 35
Werewolves have been exposed... and now all hell has broken loose. With their way of life no longer hidden from the world, the Weres are on the run...