Demigodly Torture: Percy Jack...

By BeyondInsanity_

Look, I didn't want to play Truth or Dare. It gets you humiliated in embarrassing, awkward ways. Like kissing... More

-1: Percy Jackson Truth or Dare-
-2: Author's Note-
-3: Annabeth-Hurricane-
-4: Annabeth-Introduction-
-5: Author's Note 2-
-6: Jason-Flying/ Flame Cape-
-7: Percy-Almost Dies By Jason's Sister-
-8: Crystal-Introduction-
-9: Percy-Male Ariel-
-10: Nico-Rainbow Hair-
-11: Annabeth-Spider-
-12: Travis-Almost Broken Bones-
-13: Leo-Flame On!-
-14: Connor-Three In One Torture-
-15: Author's Note 3-
-16: Thalia-Sick-
-17: Author's Note 4-
-18: Piper-Prank Jason?-
-19: Points Of View-
-20: Stephanie's Revenge Part 1-
-21: Jason-Awkward-
-22: ...-
-23: Night!-
-24: Jasper-Country Side Date!-
-25: Is Jasper Lost?-
-26: No Way!-
-27: I Hate You-
-28: Travis-Tratie-
-29: Tratie?-
-30: Stephanie-Oh, ew. Not happening? Sob-
-31: Travis-Blackout-
-32: Nico-Lost Voice-
-33: Percy-Pernico-
-34: Percy-Unwanted-
-35: Thalia-Thalico!-
-36: Connor-Hot Lava Torture-
-43: Author's Epilogue-
-37: Mixed-
-38: Jason-Piper To The Ball-
-40: BONUS CHAPTER: CALYPSO-
-42: Confusion-
-43: Author's Note-
-44: BONUS CHAPTER: Annabeth-Spiderman-
-45: Lol-
-46: OMG TRY THIS!-
-47: Nico-Solangelo And Sunshine-
-48: Sequel Information And More-
-49: This CANNOT Be Happening!-
-50: ...?-
-51: REQUEST COLUMN-
-52: SEQUEL INFORMATION-

-41: The Ball-

6.4K 130 393
By BeyondInsanity_

The following are the dresses. I am using the app, for both Wattpad and Polyvore so I don't know how to save the images to post it here. Sorry...

http://bluecastle141201.polyvore.com/?filter=sets

I have named them, so no worries. I hope you like the dresses!

THIS IS E EPILOGUE!

Read chapter 40 first!

***

-41: The Ball-

-Percy-

I waited at Athena's cabin for Annabeth. At last, she emerged.

I looked at her in awe. "You look beautiful, Annabeth." I said.

She smiled faintly. "Don't worry, I'm not wearing heels."

I bowed, putting my elbow out. She gracefully took it and we walked to the dining pavilion.

The pavilion was like nothing of the past. The tables had been removed, and Chiron had somehow strengthened the barriers to make it double-monster-proof.

Many people were circling the dance floor, too shy to really dance. Then, Will Solace took the microphone. No idea how he got it inside the camp premises.

Then, as I looked on, I saw Chiron step up to the podium. Then, he and Will seemed to be arguing. Then, Will seemed to blush and step down from the podium.

Chiron stood there and gazed down at all of us.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen." Boomed Chiron. "Its indeed a pleasure to have you here." How... Formal.

"This ball is conducted as a celebration for the defeat of Gaea. Many people risked their lives. Many died. More injured. But, they have returned for a short period to celebrate with us. Have fun." Chiron said as a fissure opened at the foot of the podium.

Many souls climbed out of it. I watched in wonder as the souls who died emerged: Clarisse LA Rue, Malcolm, Drew Tanaka, Dennis Mellow (son of Hermes) and many more which I didn't know and instantly felt guilty.

They ran over to the side and stood there, as if waiting.

Then, more 'past' deaths climbed up, Luke Castellan, Zoë Nightshade, Michael Yew, Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf, Bianca di Angelo, Lee Fletcher and Castor.

My mind filled with grief. At least now I had a chance to apologize.

"Percy." A whispery voice called me. I looked over and saw Silena Beauregard.

"Silena!"

She smiled and walked over to me. "You've grown."

I grinned. A grin of happiness. A sudden burst of happiness.

"I'm so sorry!" I blurted out.

She frowned. "For what?"

"For... For these deaths." I helplessly waved my hand at all the souls.

She tutted disapprovingly. "Its not your fault, Percy. I chose my destiny. We chose our destiny."

"Percy!" Another voice, this one more masculine.

"Hey, man!" Said the unmistakable voice of Luke Castellan.

"I'll leave you two to it. Oh, and congratulations." Silena smiled and walked away.

"How's it been since my death?" Luke asked. As if asking 'how are you since I was abroad?'

"Typical." I stated. "Getting killed by Annie everyday, no big deal."

"Perseus Jackson!" Annabeth shouted. I winced and turned to face her. Her hands were on her her hips.

"Oh, Luke! Hi!" She shrieked. Then, composing herself, she turned to me and squinted. "Zoë wants to see you, you know,"

I chuckled. "Fine. But you owe me a dance." I walked off to Zoë where she was by the drinks bar with Thalia, who was fangirling about her return, while Zoë looked cross.

"... And then, my lil' bro Jason came with his girlfriend, Pipes and that idiot of a repair-boy, Leo-" she was cut of by a very loud 'Percy!' Coming from Zoë's mouth itself.

She tackled me in a hug and I wondered how a ghost could hug. But, she did look solid and I couldn't argue with that.

She beamed at me. "Thalia here abandoned the Hunters! For a boy!" She looked disgusted.

I feigned hurt.

"Some Nilo Angel or someone." Zoë muttered.

"Nico di Angelo!" Thalia said indignantly.

"Aww! Thalico!" Said Piper, popping up out of nowhere. "Oh, look!" She shrieked, "here he comes!"

True enough, Nico walked over to Thalia holding a tray filled with a burger and fries. Zoë wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"What's that?" She asked, pointing to the burger.

"That's a dam burger." I stated, as Thalia choked on her burger.

"What?" Nico asked.

"Oh, that." Zoë looked cross. "Again with that."

"Anyways, Do you wanna dance?" Nico asked Thalia.

"Yes!" Piper squealed as Thalia blushed.

"O-okay." Thalia said and walked off.

I watched as Thalia and Nico were stopped by Argus. Nico seemed to be arguing while Thalia looked embarrassed. Then, she dragged Nico to the food stall.

"Wonder what that was about?" Piper said observing Thalico closely.

"Anyways, I've got to go." Piper said pointing at a annoyed Jason. "Bye!" And she walked off.

"Here comes Annabeth." Zoë said and walked off.

"Percy!" Annabeth cried, looking mad, "What are you doing? We are supposed to be in the dance floor in..." She checked her watch, "One and a half minutes!"

"Sorry." I muttered and followed her.

-Leo-

Calypso is back! Calypso is back!

Yes! I have asked her to the ball. She agreed but she doesn't know what a ball is.

I have to show her today. I have told her to ask Annabeth and Piper for help with her dress.

Today is the ball, and I'm staring at myself in the mirror.

I feel like a fool...

I'm dressed in a black suit, with a red striped tie. My hair is messed up, and I'm not bothered to proper-ify it.

I hesitate, and walk out of my cabin, towards Piper's cabin, where Calypso is.

As I near it, I hear wails and excited shouts.

Then, a loud THUD! welcomes me.

I carefully knock on the door, and hardly had I removed my hand, the door flung open.

"Leo!" Piper squealed.

(A/N: Please note that this is happening BEFORE PERCY PICKS UP ANNABETH.)

"Leo? Is he here?" Came Calypso's voice eagerly.

"I guess so..." Murmured Annabeth.

Piper went back inside and pushed Calypso out, shutting the door.

Let me describe Calypso in one word: stunning.

I walked up to her and put my elbow out. She took it.

Annabeth might have told her what to do! -_-

I led her to the dining area, which isn't a dining area anymore.

Her jaw drops, and I have to admit, she looks so cute!

Chiron made an announcement, blah. Percy said that he'll tell you the first part, so not on my list.

The dead come out, blah, blah, blah.

Then, Chiron says, "May we please have the seven heroes on the floor?" (A/N: Reminds me of the Yule Ballonly the Triwizard Champions shall be the first to dance. Actually, I took the idea from there.)

I see Percy walk to the floor with Annabeth, then Jason with Piper, then Frank with Hazel, and now us.

I steadily walk to the floor with Calypso gazing everywhere.

I put my hands on her waist and we sway to the music. It was romantic.

Then, other couples start to dance too. Nico and Thalia, Will and Nyssa (big surprise), Travis and Katie and Connor and Willow.

Soon, the dance floor is filled with couples dancing.

I notice a black-eyed, black-haired girl standing quietly by the corner.

I realise who she is - Reyna.

I quickly excuse myself from Calypso and head over to Reyna.

"Hey." I smirk.

She glares at me, "What do you want, Valdez?"

"I would love a dance, RA-RA," I say.

She turns pink. "What about your girlfriend?"

"Oh, yes, I cannot deny that I love Calypso, but I would love to make you happy. Besides, Calypso knows that I'm loyal to her."

I smirked as she flushed.

I led her into the dance floor, while people stared. I placed one hand on her hips and we swayed to the music. It was a slow song.

I could tell Reyna enjoyed it.

-Reyna-

Leo asked me to dance. Wonder what happened with that island girl - Calypso.

Then,  Chiron said, "Heroes, please head to the beach. Mr. Valdez has planned a surprise."

I glared at him, and the song stopped. He bowed and kissed my hand and walked off.

I waited for a while, and followed him. The beach was covered with beautiful blankets, few occupied by couples.

-Leo-

I spotted Calypso, still looking as confused as ever, and walked over to her.

"Hey, Sunshine." I said.

"Hello." She smiled.

We were sitting at the corner of the beach, where a complex device lay beside me.

After everybody was settled, and peace reigned, I pressed a button.

Everybody gasped as fireworks filled the sky in vivid colors of red, yellow, blue, green, purple and white.

But the whole beach fell silent as four beautiful words, full with love, formed in the sky, in the colors of red with a blooming rose, were the words:

I LOVE YOU, CALYPSO

(A/N: It may be a little fast, here.)

Calypso gasped beside me, and I stood up and led her over, over to Bunker Nine, where I had decorated the place.

I entered the bunker (A/N: I don't remember how he does that.) And switched on the lights.

The place was beautiful, decorated completely with streamers.

In the middle, I had cleared the place and placed a table laden with food.

I led her to the table and we ate in silence. It was a comfortable silence, not a awkward silence.

After that, I got up, fishing out a little box from my pocket, I said, "Calypso, I love you, and I don't know how you came back, though that doesn't matter now. What matters is, will you be my girlfriend?"

I opened the box. Inside lay a ring decorated with rubies and diamonds. In the middle of the ring lay a ruby heart.

Calypso said in a breaking voice, "Yes."

I pulled out the ring from the box, and put it on her finger.

I showed her my ring, the same thing, but more masculine. I explained to her that the ring shows one's true love, which on mine, read, 'Calypso'.

As Calypso understood, the ring showed, 'Leo'.

The ring is a symbol of Love. Love which can never be broken. Love which will stay strong. Love between Leo and Calypso.

***

Awww! That was so sweet! Even though #Leyna, this was cute! What do you think?

IF I SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL WITH A TWIST (BUT TRUTH OR DARE), COMMENT HERE
IF I GET 15+ COMMENTS, I'LL MAKE ONE.

Yep. The story is over. I'm not making an epilogue as I have a sequel (If I get15+ votes, otherwise an epilogue) , but I do have a Author's Epilogue.

Please, please comment if you liked the story, please. (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::) Free cookies if you comment! I accept criticism too. Only eight cookies, so comment soon!

Oh, yeah. Have you read Blood of Olympus anybody? I'M NOT SPOUTING SPOILERS. But, I really found Nico's chapters very sad...

YAY! @PurpleCat02 is updating today, please check out her story, 'Wait, What?' Its REALLY good.

If I have anything to say, I'll update, so keep this book in your library.

I'll update the Author's Epilogue on Thursday, I want some gap.

Reyna is RA-RA and Hylla is HA-RA. LOL XD

I Siriusly hope you enjoyed this book. Please, I really beg you, please comment.

Thanks a lot, and BYE WINNERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 12 25
"Just write a book" they said. "It'll be easy," they said, "Everyone gets published these days." Yeah, well, it's a little harder when your editors a...
66.3K 1.4K 34
"And at least I don't mess with people's feelings!" He yells back. "It is not my fault that you cannot accept your feelings!" "But why did you kiss...
38.7K 1.5K 14
"I hear the underworld is just swell this time of year." "Really?" "No." ________________________________________________ (Name) had a lot of questio...
64.2K 1.6K 47
You are hiding a whole life from your paternal and maternal side. Your mother, Amelia Wayland, was indeed a shadow hunter, and father wait for it...