Chaos And Purity (Under Editi...

By Brookie_64

He was your best friend until something changed in him. After a strange encounter, you are wounded and are ta... More

Chapter 1. A New Friendship
Chapter 2. Strange Texts
Chapter 3. A Quick Hospital Stay
Chapter 4. Doctor L
Chapter 5. Information Hunting
Chapter 6. A Truth Revealed
Chapter 7. A Headache and a Half
Chapter 8. A Missing Piece of His Soul
The Beginning of a Dream
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 1)
Chapter 11. Fan Art
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 2)
OMG!!! HES A LITTERAL CINNAMIN ROLL
A (not) Simple Plane Trip
Flash Back Part 1.
Flash Back part 2
After the Past
Chapter 19. The Carnival
A Little Plane Ride
Heart.
Who you gonna call? Luigi and Y/N!
This is fine...
Whelp Guess I'll Just Die.
Headcannons
He's Alive...Kinda
Revenge and Anger
The Past.
The Innner Mechanisms of My Mind is an Enigma
Mabye He has Anger Issues?
A/N
Antasmas Return
Sleep
Getting Ready
A Fun Trip...
You've made a plan.
Nighttime without Nightmares
Screams
Wedding Day Blues
Do you Y/ N...
Oh No...
Have at you!
Past
The Way Back
Uh Oh
location
time
um
The Bad ending.
The Good ending

A Night Gone By

714 17 53
By Brookie_64

(Mr.L's Point of View.)

     I woke up in a panic, and dashed to my princess's room to see her sobbing.

     "Are you Ok, my Sleeping Beauty?" I asked. She looked at me, then looked away.

     "Did you..." She cut herself off.

     " I was there, but I didn't want to do that. Antasma, he... He made me do that. "I replied. " I learned something about your friend, Luigi. He is stuck in the dream world. That's why he was missing in the papers. "

    "But I'm missing too..." She cut herself off once again. "Did you..."

     "What the news paper have said is what they seem to believe, and is far from the truth." I replied. She looked away from me. "Please just trust me."

     "But, If I really kidnapped you, why would I have two tickets to the Hero funded carnival at Wakeport tomorrow?" I said trying to change the subject. She looked at me with starry eyes.

     "Wow really!" She said, with her beautiful voice.

     "Of course." I said "Now please rest. Our flight leaves in the morning."

     I finished our short conversation with a quiet good night as I left the room in my green striped pajamas. It was 3 am when I went back to bed. I rose quite early.

    Upon glancing at my clock the time had finaly caught up to my weary mind. Including the whole 'nightmare fiasco' I had only recieved a few hours of sleep. I got up quietly as to not wake up my bride. I went into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. When I grabbed my favorite mug my gloved hands tingled. After a glass of coffee, a sudden wave of determination  flowed within me.

     I was going to surprise (Y/N) with a good breakfast. I rushed over to the store. Thoughout the store I got plenty of awkward stares. I just ignored them. I gathered all the ingredients that the recipe required and I headed towards the checkout. I quickly took a peek at the medicine isle and to my luck there was a mushroom. From now on she would'nt have to use her crutches while watching the rides twirl and zoom down their intended tracks. I dropped the groceries down on the check-out counter. The cashier was trembling. Was I really that intimidating?

     "T-That w-will be 5000 coins...sir." The toad stuttered. Yup, I really was that intimidating. I payed the cashier the money that was due and headed back to the hideout.

     I headed towards the shed in the back and went down the elevator. Once inside, I checked on the beautiful Y/N. She was not awake yet, so it gave me an estimated hour and a half to finish the rescipe.I was going to make cinnamon rolls. I began to bake. An hour passed, and I got up to check on my princess. She was beginning to wake up.

     "  Buongiorno mio bel sole nascente, I have something for you.♡~"

The total number of words typed: 506 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 206 20
"I'm overthinking, I would never hurt him... right?" For a while, Mario has been having the same... strange... nightmares that feel too real to be tr...
106K 2.3K 74
You and Draco have been best friends since you were little you both are inseparable literally, but when you get with someone Draco gets jealous
21.8K 799 18
Following a defeat at the hands of Mario once again, Bowser had given up chasing Princess Peach. He had to focus on his own kingdom and his children...
68.1K 2.1K 41
What if Bowser adopted a human child? What if that human was you? You desperately try to become experienced enough to help with your fathers cause ag...