The Man I Became... Because o...

By DaniAurie21

An attempt to write in first person... Lets see how that turns out. "It's been 3 years since we saw each othe... More

Reunion
What Next?
Settling In
Catching Up
Growth and Setbacks
Change...
The Truth is Out
Like Riding A Bike
BBQ A La Pond
BBQ A La Pond 2
CONVERSATIONS
Nong Yim
Wild Things
Reaffirmation
Trouble
A Setup In Progress
Dinner and an Alibi
What Happened In The Night
Interviews
A Tale of Ordinary Love
Drunk And Disorderly
The Other Investigation
A Proposal
Double, Double, Toil and ...
Have Your People, Call My People...
If Only...
The Shame of A Family... Exposed
Sudden Danger
The Source of the Madness?
Evidence Of A Stalker
The Plan Within A Plan Around A Plan... Or Something Like That
Thinking About Possibilities
A Small World
Cantaloupe In A Quandary
The Decisions Tin Make
The Quiet
Unexpected Developments
A Confrontation That Took 3+ Years
A Sudden Attack... And What It Reveals
Life Bets
A Stalwart Love
P'Keng
A Familiar Face
A Tiny Step Towards Progress
Kara's Revelations
Rescue Mission Step 1: Analyzing the Enemy and Clearing the Mind
Rescue Mission Step 2: Slow And Frustrating, But What Other Choice Do We Have?
Rescue Mission Step 3: Reunion and Delusion
The Aftermath of it All
Epilogue... But Not The End
Special Chapter 1: What Happened To...
Special Chapter 2: Tin and Cantaloupe Forever
Special Chapter 3: The Dinner...
Special Chapter 4 Part 1: The Wedding
Special Chapter 4 Part 2: The Honeymoon
KenoLing Side Story 1
KenoLing Side Story 2
KenoLing Side Story 3

Movements

2.3K 118 18
By DaniAurie21

On the same night of the hotelier's event...

"Group one?"

"Ready Freedy." Sun's voice came in loud and clear

"Roger. Group Two?"

"Good to go." Ping says with a serious tone. Pond wanted to laugh but held it in. This so so much fucking fun!

"In 5... 4... 3... 2... 1! Go, go, go!!"

"That was seriously unnecessary." Sun mutters as he signals his group. They head out onto the lawn, having manipulated the security, creating another loop.

Both groups flew off to China over the weekend. They had shipped 2 containers of statues over and had them cleared and collected by someone Ae knew. The guy was a good guy and kept things on the lowdown.

Now, both of the Medthanet residences in China were about to get the special treatment. Tul's house received a special set of statues. There was Tul with his wife and son. The statue had two faces. The one looking at his wife held a smile while the one looking away held a hateful look. Behind that picture was a partition. There was Tul standing with mostly women but some men. He was naked. They were either crawling up his body, in restraints or blindfolds, or laying before him in different sexual positions. His face said it all. He dominated them and looked down on them. Their faces looked desperate and orgasmic.

The statues took 20 minutes to set up and another 10 to wipe down.

Everyone gathered their tools and left. The media was contacted and the first van arrived within half an hour. They were given clues for both locations and arrived at Tri Medthanet's house to find statues depicting Tri and his first wife and Tul bowing to an older woman who looked down on them from her thrown. Her face said it all. She was pissed. There was a partition behind her throne and on the other side was the same woman trying to stuff Tul in a closet. Another partition then Tul standing behind the woman, a knife raised, that creepy smile on his face while tears flowed down his eyes. There was a standing sign behind him that said several things.

"Where were you when he needed you?"

"When the wicked curse at the innocent."

"You learned hate and choose to spread it when you could have embraced love."

Outside in the garden at the event...

Ae

The moment Pete lay next to me in the garden, my phone went off. I check it then sighed.

"Pond?"

"Yep. He's just messing with me. They haven't started yet and he's bored I'm sure." With Pond, he would make his own fun if nothing was happening. I suddenly remembered.

"Have you guys picked a date for the bridal shower?"

"Nope. Why?" Pete suddenly cuddled into me and I wrapped my arms around him and threw a leg over his.

"I wanted to do the grooms party on the same night."

"I'll talk to Ryu. I really like him. He's a lot shyer when Sun isn't around to drive him crazy and really sweet." Pete looks up at my with a smile and I'm lost.

"You are so fucking beautiful. Why did God let you fall from heaven?" It's cheesy but I can't help it. He makes my heart clutch.

"Because he saw that you would be lonely and that my soul longed to be with yours." His smile is soft and as cheesy as mine. I know he's no longer upset now and I'm enormously glad.

"Pete. I love you so much." I brush my hand over his cheek.

"I love you to Ae." His hands wrapped around my neck and he tugged me down for a kiss. We kiss softly, over and over again, the night air blowing soothingly over us and the garden scents mingle with Pete's own scent, making me feel so many different things.

I want to get up and take him to our room but at the same time, I can't seem to move from here. The atmosphere is just too perfect for loving on my Pete.

"Ae, I_" Pete begins quietly but a hissing sound interrupts him.

"Pete? Pete are you here?" What the fuck?!

The both of us freeze. Pete immediately turns and buries his face into my shirt. It is good that we are wearing dark colours. I easily cover him and glance out from under this tree. She is walking and blindly looking around. I nudge Pete to the back of the tree and he rolls quietly. I keep watching her and she walks right by us.

This bitch is pissing me off. I look over at Pete who is staring at me, waiting. I look over at her again and see that she is heading towards the maze. It's the reason why I avoided going there. It's a tall hedge maze and an easy place to hide in. It's a obvious spot.

"She went for the maze." I whisper to Pete. And look over in time to see her walk in. I look back at him to see his hands over his mouth as he stifles a laugh. I grin too and pull him back down to the grass.

"Ae!" He gives a tiny shout.

"Mmmmm. You smell so good out here. I think I want a country house Pete."

"A country house?"

"Yeah. One with lots of privacy and a garden like this so I can hug you outside. Yeah. I definitely want to hug you out side."

"Oh. Ae!" Despite the protest, his eyes are glittering with excitement. I know he wants to try this too. I wish we had a blanket though.

"Lets go. I wish we had the right things but we don't even have lube here."

"I know. Next time, let's rent a place in the country Ae. We can look for a place and go there. Na? Nanana?"

"You don't have to beg Pete. Let's plan the time off and do it. I really want to spend some time with just you." Too much has been happening lately and we haven't even had time to make love that much.

"But before we do, let's go see Nong Yim again and your mom too. Ok?"

"Ok." I know that Pete misses her a lot. We haven't had a chance to visit since that one time. Now is a good time to ask him that question I've been thinking about lately. I need to know how he feels so I can prepare myself. I don't really care either way. I just want him to be happy.

"Do you want kids Pete?"

"Kids?" He looks at me in shock for a moment then his face gets thoughtful. "Does Ae want kids?"

I knew he would ask me. Still, I tell him the truth. "No, not really. Nong Yim is enough and Pond will make some soon enough. Also the new baby is fine too. I am satisfied with that. If you want one, I will be ok with it though."

"I am fine too. I am happy with us alone. I don't really know how to deal with a baby. I much prefer when they are walking and talking already so I at least know what they want. Also, I am happy to give them back when they start to make trouble. When it's your own, you have to keep them. I'm too busy to deal with it."

"Hum." We are both too busy for a baby. I am also of a like mind. I was happy to give back Yim when she was younger and being a pest. "Even if you don't want to have any babies Pete, I don't think we should stop trying though."

Pete turns to look at me in confusion for a moment before his eyes widen and he smacks me on the arm.

I chuckle as we get off the elevator. Pete opens the door and I close it. We take off our shoes but that's as far as I let him get. I crowd Pete right there in the entryway and yank his shirt out of his pants, putting my hand on skin.

Fuck, yes! I've been holding back since the garden and I need.

"Ae." Pete stuttered out and wrapped himself around me, letting all his weight rest on his back and my pelvis. I could feel him rubbing against me and oh fuck! it felt good.

"How expensive is this shirt?" I asked, after impatiently struggling with the suit jacket and finally getting it off.

"I can buy another." Pete mumbled, eyes flashing at me. I know that look. He wants to be manhandled and I am totally up for the challenge.

I yanked. There was a tearing sound and Pete felt an erotic shot of excitement shoot straight to his groin. He moaned and grabbed my head, pulling me in for sloppy kisses.

We were in the living room now and I crashed us onto the couch. Yanking away, I yanked off my jacket, yanked my shirt, popping buttons and hauled that away too. Pete reached for my tie, still around my neck and pulled it over my head. Once that was off, I went for a nipple.

"Ae!" I felt the scratches on my back as he moaned and rubbed against me. I bit a nipple and he howled, slapping me on my back before his hands sought and reached for one of mine, pinching it softly.

I groaned and kissed him hard, feeling saliva spread all over our mouths as it turned sloppy.

"Bed." I heave up off the couch, pull Pete up, taking him by the hand.

"I took the lube and condoms out and set it by the bed before I left the room." I nod. Pete and I hadn't had time to do our tests yet. The condoms were needed until they weren't.

In the room, I strip the rest of my cloths off and look at Pete. He's naked and staring at me.

"Your body is so tay." His hands reach out and touch me. His fingers brush over my shoulders, down my pecs and over my abs. "It's not just that you work out. This is a body that knows hard work. These muscles come from you working hard to earn money and provide for us. I love that so much Ae."

He steps forward and kisses me. Opens for me willingly and lets me dominate.

"The same way you like my body, I like yours too. I don't want you to get all hard and firm. I like your soft spots. They feel like the best resting place for me. Your body just holds me so well."

"I don't want to get hard either. I just want to work on my stamina a bit. Just keep fit and healthy."

"Good." I whisper against his mouth then pull back and pull him down on the bed over me. "Like this please. Ride me."

It's not Pete's favorite position but I love to see his face and he knows it. He reaches for a condom and the lube. First he scoots down and pops my head into his mouth. I hiss and sit up a bit to watch as he sucks and licks me. I love to watch his mouth stretch over me. His lips glisten with my precome and I just want to lick them. Like cherries.

"Ae always tastes so good." He whispers but I hear him clearly. He rolls on the condom and squirts some lube into his hands. This is the part I love and hate the most. I love to watch Pete pleasure himself. On the other hand, for some odd reason, I get jealous of his own fingers. It frustrates me that I'm not the one putting that fucking gorgeous and needy look on his face.

You don't have to tell me. I'm insane. I know it.

The moment Pete takes me in hand and slips my head inside, I feel like I'm home. Pete's body does it for me. He's as tight as ever and I groan at the same time he moans. Slowly, he rises and falls, squeezing and milking me so good. His eyes are closed and I know he's focused on the feeling of riding me. I time him and thrust up as he lowers. His eyes pop open and he lets out a strangled scream. I squeeze his tights.

"Don't stop baby."

"Ae is so mean." He says as he moves again. I chuckle and rock up to meet him again. I hit the spot just right because some precome shoots out as he shudders.

"Close?"

"Yes." He breaths out, his eyes are glittering slits and they watch me with sharp interest. I smile and thrust up as Pete keeps riding me. I feel the moment he comes, clenching around me, spraying across my chest. I smile then flip us.

Pete is now on his side, his long leg over my shoulder, when I slip inside him again.

"Oh fuck. Ae!"

"Ummmm." I love this position. I hit Pete's spot at a side angle and drive him crazy. It's like torture for him and watching him come unhinged is my drug.

I trust easy, brushing over that place but never quite hitting it the way he needs. I can see him watching me, waiting for me to give it to him deep like I know he wants but I'm forcing him to beg for it. He doesn't disappoint.

"Please. You know what I need. Stop driving me crazy!"

"But I love when you go crazy." I no longer take it easy on him. I'm thrusting deep and every hit brings out a whimper or a moan.

"Ahhhhh! You_ Ae!" He reaches up and grips my hand, his eyes begging me. "Please! Need_"

I flip him onto his back and he arches up to meet me with frantic movements now.

"Ae. P_ Please." He sobs out and I finally say what he wants to hear.

"Yeah. Come now Pete. I'm there." I breath out as I feel it course through me. Pete squeezes down as he explodes. My hair raises on my scalp and I feel myself get goosebumps as my orgasm pulses through me. I thrust once, again, and feel another cresting wave that makes my teeth ache, especially when I can feel Pete come again around me with a choked cry.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck! Ae!" He pulses a third time when I pull out and I can only stare. Pete has never come like this before.

"Nugggghhhh. Ae!"

"It's ok baby. Ride it." I whisper before I reach for him. I stroke him how I know he likes it and he arches off the bed as he comes one more time, his mouth open, eyes wide, before he drops back down. I watch his body finally relax and run my hands lightly over him until he gives me a soft, sleepy smile.

"You feel better now?"

"Yes. I don't know what happened."

"We haven't had much time lately." Pete is a very sensual person. He's also not a mild and quite lover. He goes hard and likes it rough. I am not saying this because it is what I like. I am say it because this is what Pete asks for. He is my match in every way.

"True but still."

"So you have a needy body. That's all." Pete blushes and I chuckle.

"Stop teasing me."

I smile and brush my thumb over his cheeks. "I do it because I love you." I'm back to being cheesy again. I can't help it. He's too fucking cute.

"I know. I let you because I love you too." Pete sighs blissfully as he smiles back at me.

Hummmmm. Kiss. Cheesy Pete is the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...
98 3 1
He stayed. You left. 6 years after your last meeting, a game of circumstance lands you in the same room as him - and his monkey. With 2 weeks of work...
19.6K 812 41
A Pete and Vegas AU story. Pete was an average student. Was. It all started when he met the slim man, Vegas, who would change his life forever. For...
17K 900 34
PETE All my life I had been taught to be honorable, to do what was expected of me. Today I went against it all. Smart and tall, Vegas appeared in...