Compton's Promiscuous

By Miss_Hoodnificent

A backstory on Sweet Cheeks mysteriously famous lustful lover, Tilly Beans. Follow through her memories of gr... More

Introdction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

5.7K 261 104
By Miss_Hoodnificent

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 5

"Happy Birthday." I heard King whisper into my ear so softly. I could feel his chin hairs against my neck. "I see you smiling, wake that ass up." I opened my eyes and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"Eight somethin', go get ready, we got shit to do today." He said throwing a towel at me. "I'll be in the living room watching TV." He closed my door behind him as he walked out of my room.

I'm going back to sleep-

"Get that ass out of bed Tilly Beans!" Nigga shut up. I ain't gotta do shit because I'm Tilly Beans- I saw the door knob and my ass was launched out of the bed. "You're not slick." Yes I am... When I'm oiled down but you wouldn't know.

***

"Also, Happy Valentines Day." He handed me a bouquet of red, white, and pink roses tied together with a black silk band. They smelled so freakin' amazing, I could live in them. I just kelt inhaling their rosey scent. "You trying to get high off of those roses?"

"Thank you and Happy Valentines Day to you too." I took the flowers and put them in the fish bowl. I ignored his statement. "Freddy will like to swim around reeds of rose stems." I shrugged.

"Tilly Beans-"

"Hush. My roses and my fishy. What are we doing today?" I was in a pink tank top that was tucked into my black semi frilly like skirt and some black toms. One of those rare days where I don't look like a hoodlum that can't dress herself. My hair curled down to my waist with a black bow tied, keeping my bangs out of my face. I actually felt pretty today.

"Well today is your special day. You're now fourteen and today is the fourteenth so we are goin' to do everything and anything that comes to your mind-"

"Piercing. First thing on my list." I said with a big smile. "It's just a double industrial and that's it." King hates needles... I loved them.

"Shops don't open till Noon. We're gonna go out to breakfast because my ass is starving and I know you are too." He said poking my tummy. Yes, I was hungry. "So I'm taking you to your beloved IH-

"Oh my God! Let's go!" I yelled grabbing my phone off the couch and nearly pushing him out the door. "Move your ass faster King!" I finally got him out and closed my door, locking it up.

"So hype for food we can literally make at home but aight." He laughed fixing his hat, in a way that doesn't bother me.

"Food is great, especially the food at IHop." If I could, I would eat at IHop every day. Those pancakes... I just can't even explain. It's an orgasm in my mouth and then I only want more, it's a deadly cycle.

The walk there was fun. King and I held hands most of the way and now we were sitting across each other at my favorite booth by the window with our food already in front of us, nearly finished.

"Reach over the table, I got something to tell you." King said kinda quietly... King your caramel havin' ass knows you're never quiet.

"What?" I did as he said as reached across, only to have whip cream dolloped on my nose. "King!"

"You look cute, don't be loud." Nigga what?! You put whip cream on my nose! I will be as loud as I want!

"King, I'm gonna knock you out-"

"How. All I have to do is place my hand on your forehead, extend my arm and then you can't touch me." He said teasingly as he finished the last of his gross steak thing.

"You're mean." I said folding my arms under my chest and mugged the hell out of him. That smug smirk plastered on his face made me want to throw my butterknife at him.

"You mad?" I nodded. "No you're not. You can't ever be mad at me." Bullshit, yes I can. "You ready to go?" I shook my head. "I know you're not about to pull a no-talking game on me." I shook my head. "Tilly Beans, for the love of God, why the hell you doin' this?" He asked with a laugh as I shrugged my shoulders.

I was having fun because his facial expressions are really funny.

"Girl, let's go." I watched him get up and literally drag me out of my booth and out of the safety of IHop.

"My pancakes!" I pulled free and ran back to our table, grabbing my remaining pancake and a napkin. "Now we can leave." He dropped a hundred dollar bill on the front desk with our receipt then held the door open for me.

"Your priorities are so out of whack. So it's half past noon, where-"

"Shop. Right now." I looked up at him with half the pancake in my mouth.

"Tilly Beans, what the hell." He pulled the pancake out of my mouth so I could chew the bit I had in my mouth already. "I thought I was bad at eating but then there's you." He laughed setting the rest of the pancake back on my napkin.

"You think I care?" I rose a brow and he pushed a curl back over my shoulder.

"You don't care about anyone but me and yourself. I already know this." He smiled down at me. "Instead of your piercing, let's get grill together?"

"You know a nigga who will do that?" He nodded. "Shit, let's do it." I inhaled the last bit of my pancake and then grabbed his hand, like always our finger intertwined with each other. I never really thought much of that... I just wanted to make sure his ass wouldn't run and ditch me.

***

"Today was seriously the best day that I've had in a long time. Thank you so much, King." I stood up on my tippy toes, well I kinda had to hop, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "With all the bad luck in my life, this definitely took away the pain of it for the day." I whispered in his ear. His arms tight around my waist, holding me close to him.

"Today was your day so it was not a big deal. Now we got matching grill, girl." He said giving me a kiss on my cheek. "You already know, I'm always gonna be here for you. Nothin'll separate us." I actually felt a tear escape my eye. "Why are you cryin'?"

"Let me have my moment. I'm a thug, I don't gotta explain why I shed tears." I snapped back at him.

*Pause*

"So why ain't you with King now?" Varo asked.

"It's a story Varo, she'll explain why when we get there." Sweets said. I was still happily holding her hand and I was so hype about that. I love my Sweet Cheeks.

"Yeah we were true thugs together." I said. Going through the memories with King really has me missing him. I should go visit him one of these days, that's if he's still even around.

"Awe, that was like my Varito and I. Maybe you two could get together again?" Sweets said with a smile.

"Maybe but I don't know. I like being single. Let's get back to the memory."

*Continuing*

We were laying in my bed watching TV. I was in one of his shirts I stole from his house a few days ago and he was just in a pair of shorts I had also stolen from him a few days ago.

"I'm tired." I yawned, laying my head back down on his shoulder.

"You're seriously wiped out?" I nodded. "Thugs stay up late." He teased.

"Well this thug done changed the game. I'm tired, we walked everywhere today." I got my exercise for the entire year. Let me sleep for eternity and I'll be good to go. "King?"

"What lil' Thuggette?"

"You said you'd do anything for me right?" He nodded. "Can I see your dick?"

"Why?" He asked with a roaring laugh.

"Because I wanna know what it looks like. You've seen me naked plenty of times." Because I like to not have to do laundry. There ain't laundry to do if there's not dirty clothes.

"You're really curious?" I nodded. "Well then gon' ahead. I don't care, just don't start nothin'." I sat up and pulled down his shorts to hid ankles, then lifted up the hem of his boxers and took a peek.

"Oh my." I said dropping the band back down. "How do you manage to walk?"

"I make it work." You have no choice, you were given a lot- oh my God. When he's hard.

"Can I touch it?" I could see the outline through his boxers and I could not keep my eyes off it it. It was just there and now I felt like a creep for staring but I'm truly amazed.

"Why?" He asked with another laugh.

"Because now I'm really curious and you're probably the only person that'll give me the opportunity to handle a dick." And the fact it's just lovely.

"I'm only saying yes because it's your birthday." I turned my back to him and leaned up against his lower stomach, pulling down his boxers a little so I could really see what I was working with.

I poked it at first and he just laughed.

"It's not something foreign Tilly Beans. It's just a dick."

"I've never touched one before. Shut up and let me explore and figure out shit on my own." I said as I picked it up with two fingers. I moved it all around and chucked when it flopped over. "It's squishy." I said squeezing it a little.

"Yeah, because I'm not hard." ...Yet. All I did was grasp it and slide my hand just a little and was surprised at how soft it was. "Tilly Beans, don't do that." He said in more of a groan than a demand. So I kept doing that for a little bit, till I literally felt like I was holding a cylinder of concrete. He could kill someone with this if he isn't careful, damn King.

"So I kind of made you hard." I said feeling a little guilty but I liked hearing his groans. It gave me a tingly feeling where I really had no business being tingly.

"God damn Tilly Beans, ain't I say not to?" Maybe. Well we could always try something.

I got off my bed, running to the bathroom, I grabbed a few towels and ran back to the room.

"What are you doin' now?" I laid out the towel over the rest of the bed that wasn't occupied by King.

"I decided I don't want to be a virgin anymore." I said laying out a second layer of towels.

"Tilly Beans, I can't take that from you-"

"You're not. I'm giving it to you." I pulled off the shirt so I was just in my underwear. I crawled on top of him and looked down into his eyes.

"It's gonna hurt and there's gonna be blood-"

"I'll bite a pillow and that's why there's towels." He closed the space between us by pulling me down for a kiss. His hands running down my neck and along my sides, resting on my lower back.

He rolled us over, so I was on my back and he pulled back. Slipping out of his shorts and boxers completely. He started to pull off my underwear and I dimmed the lights some more, then reaching into my nightstand, I pulled out a condom-

"Why the hell you got a condom." He asked with a chuckle.

"Balloons. They make amazing balloons." I said with a cheeky smile. He just shook his head and pulled my underwear off completely. "No oral though." I said.

"No?" I shook my head. "Aight, but I would." I shook my head again. He motioned for me to hand him the condom and I did. I watched him roll it on his dick and spread my legs apart.

*Pause*

"I ain't sharin' no more. That was my special moment. Any other fuck I'll share but not that one." I said with a laugh.

"Ain't no one pressin'." Varo said taking another long sip from his bottle.

"You're a bitch. I told you about Varo and I." Sweets said with a laugh too.

"That's you. What do you think happened? There's no need to say the obvious." That was my moment with King.

*Continuing*

I woke up the next morning and King was gone. Oh you're fucking kidding me right now. He seriously left me here feeling sore as a motherfucker?

I sat up and hopped off my bed, only to face plant the carpet.

"You dummy." King said with a sigh. "I knew I heard you, what was you doin' now?" He crouched down and pulled me up.

"Was gonna come beat your ass for leaving me but now that doesn't have to happen."

"Glad to know. As much as I'd love to talk about our fuck, we don't got time. School starts in an hour. Get ready." He kissed my forehead and turned around to walk out of my room.

I'm gonna kill him. I'm going to maul him and drag his body up and down this block because of the fact he laid out the wrong crop top to go with the sweats he pulled out. I've told him so many times- fuck it. I'm going in white sweats, white crop top and a black beanie. Just to piss him off.

I walked, barely, out of my room and wanted to shoot him on sight.

"Why is your hat like that! Why do you defy the laws of gravity! That ain't right!" I yelled at him.

"Why all the white and then the black? Don't even start, especially since you can't even stand up correctly." He said laughing as he grabbed my hand. "We gotta go." I let out a groan and followed him out of the house.

"We're going to the trap after school. I need to shoot something." Preferably you but I need you as my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 496 32
Alex is smart, kind, naive, and tired of being known as the weird fat girl, I mean she always gets a dude's attention even though females have issues...
1M 30.1K 44
𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
267K 6.8K 16
This is the early child hood of the infamous Varo from the "Thug Love" Series. Go through the flashback of his childhood and how he proved to be; Oak...
Retaliated By Miss G

General Fiction

362K 9K 45
This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile description) and it would help to read "Oakland's...