She Becomes A Passive Villain...

By HalloweenGodspell

Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would th... More

Prologue
A child?!
Like A Jinx!
Fragrant and Sweet
An Awkward Gaping Duck
I'll overlook it!
Aye! He's a jerk!
Athanasius
The Crown Prince
Overwrite His Touch!
Pain, Pain Fly Away!
Sure, You're Not.
The Apple of their Eyes
Rubea of the East
Resurrected the Great Demon Lord
Am I The Father?
Touch-Me-Not
When She's My Wife
A Damsel-In-Distress
Little Family Trip
Already Given You My Life
This Prince!
A Knight To Protect You!
Crocodile Tears
Going Back To See Father
My Swords
Open the Gates of Hell
Two Needy Animals
Fairest of Them All
A Father's Gratitude
The One Meant to Lead
Cold Water. Ice. You.
Hold Your Hand
Let's Run Away!
One Way or Another
Happy Wife, Happy Life
Thanks for the Treat!
How To Shut Her Up?
Alexander Vuori
Just a Tour Guide
Bother Only Me
Princess of the Alynthi Kingdom
To Conquer Him
Smile at Me, Please
Jasmine Scent
Wolves Ganging Up A Sheep
She's not
It Was You
Maiden of Light
My Lovely Adira
Always Had Your Heart
Golden Orbs
Her New Butler?
A Pair of Monsters
Not Enough
That Dragon is My Son!
As Long As It's You
My Dearest
Mommy's Only Baby!
Heise's Family
Dragon or Not
Saved Daddy's Soul
Not Anymore
I'm Telling Mommy
What Can You Give?
All Of It Is Yours
Our Son
Thank You!
Don't Let Her Go
In His Every Move
Ugly and Dangerous
Nothing but Fabrications
Please Mommy
His Coping Mechanism
Something Important
As Bright As Sunshine
Mommy is Here
The Highest Seat
The Boy's Mother
Can't Lie To Me
Let It Burn
The Phoenix
My Only Truth
Adira's Light
As His Wife
Phoenix Queen
The Sylveris Castle
My Vow To You
Aren't We?
His Queen
Suffer For A While
Isn't That Sad?
Not at all
Tenting Problem
A Monster
How to Kill?
Alexander's Woes
The Greenhouse Angel
In the Middle of the Night
Always Magnificent
Fed to You
Melissa Niveria
Please Love Me
Prince Casimir 2.0
One Life
The Nightmare
Adira's Jealousy
Bewitching
My Hero
A Life For A Life
The Little Sewer Rat
Ten Days
A Mother's Fury
A Warning
Wake the Slumbering Demon
A Hidden Lover!
Just You and Me
I Need My Wife
The God of Destruction
All The Bits And Pieces
He Remembers
A Warning, Reminder and a Promise
My Sunshine (Epilogue)
Afterstory

Monitor him!

50.3K 2.9K 1K
By HalloweenGodspell

"Are you still jealous?"

"Who told you it was okay to kiss me?"

Adira bashfully dove into his embrace to hide her embarrassment and blushing cheeks—done very poorly might I add.

"Been wanting to do that for very long." Casimir confessed and engulfed the lady tightly in his arms. Her petite little form fit so perfectly right inside his embrace. Everything, no matter how messy things may seem right now, seemed perfect—at least that moment felt perfect.

After a few minutes of just relaxing inside his arms, which was now one of her refuges, Adira started to lightly hammer her fists in his chest. She could still feel her cheeks burning hot and she couldn't bare to face him like that.

Casimir just chuckled at her being irresistably adorable and Adira continued to pound him relentlessly.

"Wha-What's so funny about this?! You perverted prince! Lying handsome jerk! Possessive, icy, demonic—"

"Diss me more and you'll see." Casimir threatened her and she immediately zipped her mouth shut, of course, much to our prince's dismay.

He turned solemn and caressed her head lovingly before whispering,

"It's only you, Adira. Remember that." He reassured her once again and placed a kiss on her head.

Oh well, he'll just have to wait till she gets used with kisses. They have all the time, after all, so there's no hurry.

"Ah! I almost forgot. Casey, I want Leon on my security detail." She spoke and it was Casimir's turn to be shocked and stopped.

What the hell is this woman thinking?

He thought and immediately a frown covered his face. He cannot allow this request. Ever.

Not just long ago, the man harmed her and now she wants him as a bodyguard?!

"Wait! Hear me out first! I need him close to me so I can monitor him! Haven't you heard of a phrase 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer'?

So I need to know what he does, who he talks to, and where he goes. You'll allow me that, right? You'll give me one of your aides, right?"

"Choose someone else."

"Please Caseeey~?

"No."

"Caseeeey~? Please~?"

"No."

"Your highness? My king?"

Casimir stopped and turned to her, desperately trying to stop himself from agreeing to her unreasonable request even if she bats her eyes adorably like that or even if she looks up to him with cute upturned eyes almost like a whiny cat.

He must stand tall! He must stand his ground!

"You even stole a kiss from me."

"Okay."

Adira beamed and cheered jocosely upon hearing Casimir's answer and danced a little happy dance.

Damn this woman.

"But I'll also give Alexander to you."

"Alexander? Why not William? I'm well acquainted with him and he seems very trustworthy." She asked with a confused tilt of her head.

However, Casimir kept his lips sealed. Yes, William was trustworthy and will definitely keep Adira safe but he's a threat in another sense.

"Okay. If you want to give this Alexander person, then it's your call." Adira chose to compromise with a panicked look upon seeing Casimir's expression gradually turning wintry.

She was afraid he might retract his earlier compromise.

She really needs to get Leon's trust and loyalty so she'll have someone who keeps tabs on Iris' moves. Cause, she's as sure as hell it was Iris' scheme this time again.

Really, you just refuse to give up, huh?

"Ah! And another thing." At Adira's sudden addition, Casimir steeled himself and braced for another unreasonable request from her when what came out of her mouth stunned him for a good few seconds.

"Will you also give me the future king?" She added with a wink and merrily went back to the direction of the castle and left the stunned Casimir.

Heise following after her and snickering at his stunned father as if saying,

You amateur. Mother's more effective than you.

She was blatantly and shamelessly flirting back with him from now on. Deciding that she might need to upgrade her seduction skills as well.

...

"My Lady, Leon and Alexander reports for their duty. His highness has assigned us on your security detail."

Although, Leon was still skeptical about Adira's purpose—cause he knows Casimir wasn't as stupid as placing someone like him who once harmed his fiancee as her knight—for putting him in his new post but he liked to think that it was a chance to redeem himself.

"Hello! Good morning! I made some cookies with Lyfa, please take one." She beamed brilliantly as soon as she heard Leon speak and saw them kneeling by her side.

The both of them turned to look at each other—Alexander and the rest were not informed of Leon's offense against Adira and Casimir so, to them, nothing really changed.

They were asking themselves wordlessly if they should or should not.

"Please? I'd like to take some for his highness but I'm not too sure if I did okay on this batch." She said and smiled sheepishly while wiping her white hands—from the powder of the dough—on her blue apron.

This lady isn't your typical lady at all.

Which lady, a duke's daughter even, would dirty their hands like this and wear a blue apron? Weren't they supposed to like pink?

"The lady doesn't like pink, huh?" Alexander spoke and answered his lady's request and partook in the cookies she baked. And he must say, she did a very good job. It was exquisitely delicious!

"Oh! Yes. I particularly hate pink. Too girly for my tastes." She smiled.

Leon, who watched Alex enjoying the cookies, also took one and reluctantly ate it.

Well, she was a good chef. She made such delicious cookies and was even worried with it. She would even shame the pastry shops in the capital with these cookies she made.

"It's very delicious, my Lady." Leon managed to voice out his thoughts before he lost his focus with the ambrosial taste of the cookies.

"Don't worry. His highness will like it without doubt, my Lady." You've basically kept a tight leash on that guy. No matter what, he'll always agree to you.

Alexander added and took a few more, subtly glancing at Adira for permission while Leon was already addicted with the cookies and was practically begging for more.

He can't help it! Adira does make addictive snacks and sweets. And no, they don't contain those harmful substances.

Adira smiled and handed everything for them to finish. Since she was very confident with her pastry, she already set some aside for Heise and Casimir of course. Not that those two ever complained on anything she made.

Heck, she could serve them burnt cupcakes or whatnot and they will still happily eat all of it.

She only said those things so they would feel compelled to taste and eat the cookies she specifically made for them. Lyfa was aware of this but didn't say anything with her mistress' blatant lie. After all, it wasn't the first time she did this—lying so naturally in their faces.

Lyfa watched the men take their time savoring the snacks her mistress made for them and then thought,

Is she bribing them through their stomach to be loyal to her? Wow. My Lady, you really are something, huh?

Lyfa thought and turned an incredulous look towards Adira, who also watched the men stuff their cheeks with the snacks, as the smile on her face twitched. Adira, who noticed her do this, smiled mischievously with a wink that told her,

"The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right?"

I'll be taking your pawn for myself, Iris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 574 33
I was the daughter of Duke Solon, I thought I was the last child. My elder brother is following in my father's stead. We were never really close. We...
15.6K 488 80
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...
528K 18.4K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
21.2K 835 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...