I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 9 - What It Meant
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 16 - Make It Right
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 18 - Guy Problems
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 57 - Problems
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 70 - Should We?
Ch. 71 - Memories
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 74 - Messing Up
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 76 - An Agreement
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today

29.9K 1K 475
By UndercoverGirl26

 ~ Chapter 66: Still Alive Today ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

I blinked my eyes open, looking around the room and realizing that Jackie and I must’ve fallen asleep after a while. I looked down to see her cuddled to my chest, her eyes peacefully closed as she breathed at a steady pattern. I let out a small smile, feeling incredibly lucky that, after all the bullshit we’ve ever been through, I finally have her this close to me in my arms.

I kissed her forehead and gently stood up, replacing the spot I once sat on with a pillow so she wouldn’t wake up. I sleepily rubbed my eyes as I took my time walking over to my room. I pushed the door open and noticed that, through the window, the sky was getting pretty dark. I should probably take Jackie home soon.

I sighed, deciding I should head back before something on the bed caught my eye. Confused, I walked closer towards it, noticing that it was a small note.

When did that get there?

I looked around my room. Did someone put it there? The windows are closed and no one was here but Jackie and I, so where did that come from?

I bit my lip, approaching the note and looking at it:

“ for Justin ”

It said on the top.

I picked it up, unfolding it twice before realizing there was a paragraph-length note inside. I sat down on the bed, laying down on my back as I raised up the note in front of me, reading the words on the page:

Justin,

Mylife has been quite tough on me pretty much since I was born, as I may have mentioned to you before. I really have become used to the worst happening to me and I’ve been thinking about something lately. Itsucks that we met the way we did. Hate and confusion was really all we got from the two of us being together, if we were ever really “together” to begin with. Maybe I just made a mistake, and Scooter was right, but maybe Scooter was wrong, you never know. I want to make it clear to you that I only ever meant well, and I’m sorry—truly sorry, if I brought upon you any trouble. Just to have been with you for the short time that I was, is enough to make me happy, at least. I’d die for another chance to start over with you, but for now you don’t know where I am, and I’d love it if it stayed that way, just for a while..

“Not Exactly” Yours truly,

Katie

My eyes widened as I reread the letter. What does she mean she’d love it if I never knew where she was? How did she even get this note here? It wasn’t in my bed before so… just how, exactly?

I closed my eyes, letting out a deep breath before opening them back up and folding the letter back into the size I found it as. I stood up and opened the drawer of my nightstand, slipping the piece of paper inside before shutting the drawer closed. I heard shuffling outside the room and a door shut and I quickly followed the sound. As I got closer and closer to the living room, I heard keys being set down on a table and it didn’t take me long to see Mom putting down her purse on one of the loveseats. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Hey honey,” she whispered, glancing at Jackie, “When did she get back here?”

I saw Jackie shift in her spot on the couch. “A while ago,” I sighed, walking closer towards her.

“She went home and came back?” she tilted her head in confusion.

“It’s a long story, mom,” I glanced at her, “Can I explain later?”

Mom gave me a skeptical look before nodding quietly.

“Are you guys hungry?” she asked.

“Nah, I think I’d better get her home for real this time,” I sat next to Jackie, who I could tell was only half-asleep now.

“Alright, well let me know if you’ll need anything. I’m gonna make myself some food,” she gestured towards the kitchen as she walked to it.

I landed a hand on Jackie’s waist, shaking her gently.

“Jackie, wake up,” I leaned towards her ear, whispering quietly. “Wake up, babe.”

“Hm?” She stirred in her sleep, slowly opening her eyes.

I kissed her cheek. “Let’s take you home, okay?”

She let out a yawn before looking up at me. “Now?”

I nodded. “Now.”

She slowly sat up, looking around the living room as if she had forgotten where she was.

“Will you stay with me?” she asked softly.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t want to sleep alone tonight,” she sighed, and I could tell she was thinking about all the hate she’s been getting again.

I looked into her eyes, knowing I just couldn’t resist her.

“Okay,” I smiled, “I’ll be right there when you need me.”

She returned the smile. “Thanks.”

I stood up from the couch and followed after my mom’s past footsteps towards the kitchen.

“Hey, mom?” I peeked in through the doorframe.

She turned around. “Yeah?”

“I’m going to be sleeping over at Jackie’s, is that okay? Are you gonna be alright here until Fredo gets back?” I asked her.

She nodded, “Of course! Why wouldn’t I be? Just make sure tomorrow you go visit your grandparents. They really wanted to see you.”

“Alright, will do,” I gave her a thumbs up before feeling someone hug me from behind.

“Take care, Pattie!” Jackie giggled next to me, waving at my mother.

“You two be careful out there, alright?” Mom smiled brightly at us, and we simultaneously nodded before getting ready to go.

Soon enough, we were exiting the hotel building, walking towards where my car was. Jackie was clinging on to my arm and I sneaked a kiss to her cheek.

“Can I ask you a question?” Jackie said, squeezing my hand tighter.

“Mhm,” I hummed.

“Why did you ever consider killing yourself?” she whispered. “I understand there were times when you felt low but, honestly, did you ever even think about us, during those times?”

“I’m assuming by us you mean Beliebers?” I said quietly.

“Yeah,” she clarified, looking intently towards me.

“Well I did think about you guys,” I admitted. “Why do you think I’m still alive today?”

I looked at her, watching as a smile formed on her face and she let out a laugh.

“That’s too sweet.” I could tell she was trying to hide her smile but it wasn’t working as nicely as she was hoping.

“Just like my Beliebers,” I looked up at the darkened sky, feeling the warmth of Jackie’s hand as it held mine.

The stars were beginning to show, and I noticed something flash at me.

Wait… That couldn’t have been the stars…

I looked back down to see another flash go off.

Paparazzi.

I gritted my teeth, my heart beginning to beat faster. I looked over at Jackie again, seeing a frantic look on her face.

“Come on,” I prompted her, as I began to walk faster, pushing Jackie along with me. About 5 paparazzi were chasing after us, shouting offensive questions at us. I’ve become accustomed to blocking out what the questions were, but I still knew what kind of questions they were asking.

I also knew Jackie was hearing every single one of them. And that they made her feel more and more upset by the second.

It seemed as if more paparazzi began showing up. The speed at which camera flashes were going off were increasing by the second and I was beginning to get blind from all the lights.

I could hear Jackie whimpering beside me and I held her tighter to me.

“Run faster, okay?” I told her in the calmest voice I could pull off. “We’re almost to my car.”

We continued to run, the shouts of the paparazzi men beginning to get louder, and I began to hear their words more clearly, as opposed to ignoring them like I was used to.

“Faggot!”

“Hey guys, look it’s Justin BEAVER!”

“Whose bitch is that, Justin, is she your hoe?”

“Hey slut! What’s your name?!”

“What a whore!”

“Can that bitch sing better than you can, Justin?!”

I could feel the anger pulsing within me and we began slowing down.

“I-I can’t Justin,” Jackie’s voice was shaky.

“We can’t slow down right now, come on we need to get there as soon as possible,” I told her.

“I know, but—”

Before she could finish that sentence, one of the paparazzi caught up to us and shoved Jackie from behind, causing her to tumble forwards and hit her head hard on the pavement.

My heart sank low in my stomach and I let out a gasp in panic, stopping in my tracks and turning around to where she fell.

More paparazzi were catching up to us.

“Jackie!!” I shouted, kneeling down by her side as flashes limited my vision.

More paparazzi were catching up to us.

I rolled Jackie over so that she was facing up, and I quickly noticed the thick, red blood seeping from her forehead, where she had taken the impact.

More paparazzi were catching up to us.

Shouts were now filling my ears, and I couldn’t hear anything but that—insults being thrown at us.

I shook Jackie repeatedly, but it was no use.

She was unconscious.

******************************

Haha, you guys didn’t think shit would get more real than this?

You were wrong ;)

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 610 18
Hey everyone!! I love reading Jelena stories but I couldn't find any story like the one write. I inspired by Rizzoli&Isles if you know. So this stor...
76.7K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...
624 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...