The newborn mate (FINISHED)

Da Neverlandsshadow

What if the Volturi kings had spent thousands of years looking for their mate? And what if they found her wit... Altro

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter 6
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
End
Hello

Chapter thirty-nine

11.7K 397 11
Da Neverlandsshadow

Third pov

The date of the wedding was fast approaching and soon they were on their way to Forks again. Will had to assure her mates that she was not going to accidentally drain anyone. In the end she settled for promising to stay close.

Seeing the shocked and horrified faces of the Cullen family was the best thing in a long time. The only one that gave them a genuine smile was Esme.

"Hello, how are you?" She hugged Will. "I'm good, how are you?" Esme led her over to the flowers they'd planted last time they were here. "I'm fine. You look gorgeous."

"Thank you, Jane and Bree help me choose." They sat in the garden chairs. "I heard about what happened. Are you really okay?"

Esme frowned when she saw Will rub her neck, you could still see faint cracks in some places. "Honestly, I'm not always sure. What i can say for sure, is that I'm not the same girl i was when i was first turned. My newborn year ends in a month but it feels like a lifetime has gone by." She sighed. "At lot of things have happened."

They continued talking until the ceremony was supposed to start. Both joined their respective mates again.

Even if Will didn't like Bella she had to admit the dress she had was beautiful. Their presence unnerved a lot of the vampires that showed up, it amused Caius greatly.

Elazar watched the new queen in slight confusion. She was gifted but he couldn't set a specific word on the gift, she was just quiet. All of her was quiet. It was quite fascinating.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

932K 20.1K 51
Jasper and Demetri turned up one night outside Bella's house to let her join the Volturi. Edward left her, right? So what's the use of all the cryin...
105K 2.6K 21
What if Isabella was not a Swan but a Volturi when she met Edward? What if Jane and Alec were Bella's best friends? What will happen in a whole knew...
4K 203 46
I don't own the Twilight story or characters, except the ones I made up. I just use the same names and change the story a little or should I say a lo...
31K 572 20
Set in Eclipse Isla Rose Swan is Bella's twin sister, their fraternal twins. Isla decides it is time to go to visit Bella and dad. When she gets the...