Imprisoned Heart - Z.M Mini-F...

By violentxlines

After receiving a worried call from a close friend who is away on holiday, Madison is stuck in London helping... More

Imprisoned Heat - Mini-Fic.
Chapter 1 - Strange Circumstances.
Chapter 2 - New beginnings.
Chapter 3 - Rules.
Chapter 4 - Turning tables
Chapter 5 - Apology.
Chapter 6 - Mood swings.
Chapter 7 - Strange feeling.
Chapter 8 - Woke on the wrong side of the bed.
Chapter 9 - Replaced.
Chapter 10 - Rude.
Chapter 11 - Confess.
Chapter 12 - Resolved.
Chapter 13 - Harder.
Chapter 14 - End Game.
Chapter 15 - Bag Of Emotions.
Chapter 16 - Girls.
Chapter 17 -Expect the unexpected.
Chapter 18 - Return.

Epilogue.

6.6K 458 141
By violentxlines

IM NOT GOOD WITH EPILOGUES. SO I AM REALLY SORRY IF ITS REALLY BAD!!!

8th September.

I think because we were both stubborn, it took a lot longer for us to confess the I love you's.

After everything that went down in May, Zayn and I had finally called it official about two weeks later and since then, we hadn't had a single problem with our relationship.

We had a few fights here in there, but I guess that was normal for the both of us of course.

We use to fight all the time before we started dating, so how is that any different now?

I always saw Zayn as just a person who was so shut off with his emotions but he was the complete opposite it to what I expected.

He was quite a romantic and it made me fall in love with him even further as his loving side unravelled before me.

The distance is probably the worst thing. I miss him all the time but when I see him again, it makes everything worth it again.

After every show, he'd face time me or skype it call, anything that involved hearing each other's voices. Now that the WWA tour is finally over, Zayns is home and I'm back at work with Lou.

"Savir."

And yes, the asshole still calls me Savir.

I turn to Zayn in confusion as Lou hands me the make up brush.

"What time do you finish?"

"She's finishing at 7." Lou answers for me.

Zayn sighs annoyed and rolls his eyes. "It's our anniversary Lou, give her to me for once."

I pout as I look at her and she rolls her eyes. "Fine. Go on!"

I pull her into a hug and she shakes her head as I leave a kiss against Luxs cheek who's happily eating her food.

"Hi uncle Zayn!" Lux smiles as she waves to him.

Zayn smiles and bends down. "Can I have a kiss?" he pouts at her and she smiles before pouting her small little lips and kissing Zayns stubbly cheek.

"Owch!" Lux covers her mouth and widens her gaze. "Uncle Zayn hurt me."

"Aw! Uncle Zayn's prickles hurt you?" I smile at Lux and she nods.

"Pwickles!"

Zayn laughs and smiles at lux before leaving a kiss against her chubby cheeks.

I stand finally after waving goodbye to lux.

Zayn holds an arm out as the other holds my stuff. Bending down, he wraps his arm around my waist and kisses me.

I smile up at him as he pulls away.

"What time did you start? I didn't even feel you leave this morning." He frowns as he intertwined our hands when we begin to walk out.

"Started at 6." I yawn. "Bye Lou!"

"Bye Maddie." She waves back before bending down to Lux.

"6 till 7?" Zayn gapes.

"She was joking." I giggle and he smiles down at me. "I was finishing in an hour but because I worked over time yesterday, she's been giving me a lot of breaks."

"Well, I don't think you need to work to be honest. I can make the money while you cook my food." Zayn teases and I push him away.

"Rude." I tease back and he chuckles before pulling me into another kiss.

"You're in a good mood today.' I smile.

"It's our anniversary and I love you." He shrugs.

My heart beats continuously in my chest as he smirks down at me.

"I love you too." I whisper but my smile drops and he notices too.

"What is it?" Zayn frowns.

"Nothing." I shake my head and squeeze his hand. "I'm just tired."

"So I'm guessing you don't want to go out for dinner?"

"I think I'd rather stay home. I'd be happy with that." I smile. "You're so cute with Lux." I say timidly.

He shrugs. "I have a soft spot for children."

"I can tell." I half smile and look down as Zayn opens the car door.

He hands me my sunglasses and I frown. "It's not sunny?"

"I know but shutter bugs are outside the gates."

I roll my eyes. "They really need a life." I murmur under my breath as I close the door then have Zayn getting into the car.

"I know." Zayn mutters annoyed. "They're a lot more hectic than before."

He grabs my hand and squeezes.

Once we finally arrived home, Zayn opened the car door for me and closed it shut as I adjusted all the thing in my hands so I was able to take these glasses off.

I probably look ridiculous wearing glasses in such shitty weather.

Zayn unlocks the door and walks in first and takes all the things that I have in my hand and places them on the couch.

"Come." He takes my hand and leads me into the kitchen.

Right in front of me is a table set for two. Candles are lit around the room to create a sensual and romantic feel. He steps back as I take in what's in front of me and a small but an unsure smile appears on his face as I look at him again.

My heart is pounding so hard right now.

"This is so-"

"Liam told me you weren't into corny stuff, but I'm a corny guy. I had to do something romantic." He air quotes.

"Too much?" Zayn winces.

"No. This is so cute. Thank you!"

"Oh it's not for you." Zayn teases and I pull a face as he grins at me.

I frown momentarily and Zayn mirrors my expression.

"What?"

"Is something-" I pause. "Is something burning?"

Zayn stiffens and looks to the side. "Fuck!"

He makes his way into the kitchen and opens the oven, releasing all the smoke out and I cover my mouth.

"Fuck fuck!"

I stop him from reaching for the tray. "Your going to burn yourself." I give him a tea towel and he sighs as I pull it out.

"Fuck! I burnt the chicken." Zayn scowls and I cup his face.

"It's fine."

"But I ruined dinner." He sighed annoyed as he chucks the tea towel aggressively on the bench.

I chuckle and he frowns at me. "We can order take out?"

Zayn folds his arms and I smile up at him.

"A plus for trying?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.

"Aw come on Zayn. It's okay. Seriously." I go on my tiptoes and kiss him and he relaxes a little.

"I made this for you. Well I tried."

I chuckle and look down at the slightly dry and burnt up chicken.

"How do you burn chicken?" I giggle and he pinches my ribs, causing me to jolt.

"Shush." He grabs the tea towel from the bench and pulls the chicken dish out and places it on the bench a lot louder than necessary.

"Thai?" I question as he looks at me, rubbing a frustrate hand through his hair.

He nods sadly and grabs my waist to pull me closer. "Not romantic but I guess Thai can be a replacement."

"I love Thai food." I smile and he returns the gesture half heartedly.

"I know you do." He smirks before pulling out his phone and calling takeout.

About half an hour passed and I had dished out all the food onto the plates to make it seem he did make something that wasn't from a container.

Zayn wasn't impressed that we had to come down to this option, but I was honestly fine with anything.

I wasn't exactly hungry either because the nerves inside began to stif inside of me.

Zayn notices and frowns momentarily before taking a drink of water. "What's wrong?"

I bite my lip and pick up my fork. "Nothing, I'm just tired."

I wave the subject away and he frowns momentarily before I take my first bite of Pad Thai chicken.

I push it away when I realise after three mouthfuls, I can't consume anymore.

I promised myself is tell him tonight. Now that this day has finally come, I'm not sure if I want too.

Standing, I grab Zayns empty plate, then mine and make my way into the kitchen.

As I rinse his plate and place my leftovers in a container, I also rinse mine and place the dishes in the dishwasher.

When I stand to wash my hands, I feel Zayns hands snake around my waist.

"What's wrong babe?" he murmurs.

I look down as I wrap my hands over his after drying my hands.

"You're acting funny." He murmurs.

I bite my lip as my heart picks up.

I don't know if I should say anything but I have to.

"Zayn." I clear my throat and turn to face him. "I- I don't know what to say."

Zayn blinks at me confused. "You're not- you're not breaking things- because I- you're not-"

"No. I'm not." I stop him from saying anything and he sighs in relief. "Never." I murmur and he smiles.

"Then what's wrong? Whatever it is, you can tell me." Zayn murmurs, cupping my face and brining me closer to his body.

I close my eyes and look down as I manage to slip out of his gaze. I face my back to him.

"I'm pregnant." I murmur the words.

It's completely silent between us and I swallow down the bile in my throat. his hands grab my elbow and I turn to face him.

"How?" He rakes his hair back and I bite my lip. "I-"

He's speechless.

I was too. I was so sure we were careful with this whole condom thing.

"We always said that we'd never give something up." Zayn whispers before leaning down and kissing me.

A year later.

After the first few months of a tough pregnancy, Madison had ended up with a miscarriage.

If it wasn't enough, it brought Zayn and Madison closer than it did before she got pregnant.

After the OTRA tour, One directions fame was still increasing. Management had renewed their contract which made the relationship between Madison and Zayn more difficult to see each other.

They face timed, Skyped but it wasn't enough until. Neither one of them wanted to give up on their relationship. But with cheating rumours flowing and Madison's shady moods from the unexpected pregnancy, Zayn had made time to see her.

Madison had confessed her pregnancy and nine months later, Madison and Zayn had a baby girl named Alayna.

A/N: hi.

Ew sorry this epilogue is so bad haha

I don't do epilogues tbh and this whole epilogues just told you why. I could have just left it at the last chapter but god idk.

But anyway! Thank you guys so much for reading this! I'm so surprised that it took me a month to write this!!

Thank you so much for reading!

For voting.

And for commenting! I love your comments!

I hope you guys enjoyed this mini-fic.

I'll definitely be writing more in the future.

-Chanel xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 163 28
Jessica's list of friends are running short. Ever since her brother's accident it feels like she no longer has a family either. Nothing's right in he...
1.1M 25.6K 31
He's found her. She's alive. But will their relationship turn out to be how they expected? Or will certain people get in the way? Maybe past troubles...
13.6K 339 53
What happens when Zayn is in love with his childhood best friend, but she gets into a terrible accident and doesn’t make it out alive? How will Zayn...
284K 9.3K 25
Autumn Williams' world crumbled when her Mother died, and now all her Dad wants to do is leave. Autumn moves to London expecting the worse, but it al...