More Than Politics {Book 1}:...

Від Sarcastic_Mango

(FORMALLY MR. POLITICIAN) He barely made a move before he felt a hand on his chest. He looked down to see Ama... Більше

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
22
23
24
25
26
Bonus-27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
BONUS - 47
48
49
50
BONUS - 51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Mama Africa {Sequal}
Patreon

43

1.2K 69 17
Від Sarcastic_Mango

🤗 surprise double update. Hope you🤗 🤗enjoy🤗

Hannah may be ignorant at times, but she wasn't blind.

Sat in yet another meeting about the campaign, the only thing she could clearly see was the tension between Graham and Ama. The was no coolness, no minute flirtation. They were awkward and refused to look at each other. Maybe it had something to do with the incidents of the past week.

"Geez, what's up with those two?" She mumbled to herself.

"Graham and Ama? As if you didn't know."

Not expecting an answer, she whipped around to see who it was. Yulia, another one of Ama's friends, had taken the seat next to her.

"And what if I don't," Hannah retorted sarcastically.

"Well I'll be pleased to remind you. After Graham witnessed Ama kill someone on her birthday, they both avoided eachother until Saturday when Graham hospitalised a guy for 'touching his woman', quote unquote. So now they don't talk anymore, but don't be to fast to wiggle your way back into Graham's bed, they're going to spend a week in Alaska to clear things up."

Hannah honestly couldn't care less. Her desire for Graham had long since withered along with her hatred for Ama. There was somebody else she thought of now, and he made her feel like a queen.

As if on queue, her phone buzzed with a text.

Eric💝: me at the Jem Hotel, room 69. I have a special job for you.😜

And what could that possibly be?

Eric💝: You don't get too question Kitten. Get here before I send an escort for you.

Hannah bit her lip and tried not to smile too much. She knew what Eric wanted to do, and she knew what happend if she delayed. Grabbing her purse, she bolted from the room, mind alight with the prospect of being around Eric again.

Ever since they'd met, he'd been calling her to random places, taking her out to dinner, giving her pleasure she didn't know was possible. He had completely taken over her world, and her heart wasn't far behind.

He wasn't the sort of man that her father wanted her to marry, but for once in her life she didn't care. She about what she could get from him, didn't care about his money or power. No, Hannah only cared about what she could give him, and she was willing to give her life.

The door to room 69 was slightly ajar and she could see Eric's muscular back, covered in tribal marks and tattoos. His long mane of black and gold dreads was tied up neatly on top of his head.

Her heart rate increased when she realised he was in a towel.

"There's my pretty kitten." He said, turning to see Hannah at the door. She couldn't help but smile at the nickname as she locked the door behind her.

"Will Enoch be joining us?" She asked meekly.

"My brother is attending to business in Arizona, so it's just you and me kitten." He took a rubber scrunchie from the bed and told her to come closer. "We're going to be very busy today, so that hair needs to stay out of your pretty face."

When he'd finished, he leaned down and peppered a tail of kisses down her neck. Her breath hitched and her heart squeezed as he moved his hands to remove her dress. She was naked underneath, much to Eric's delight.

"You are beautiful kitten." He mumbled. " I wish I didn't have to share you."

Hannah turned to look into his golden eyes. Like Ama, they were in contrast to his race, making him stand out. They burned like fire and set her soul ablaze.

"What do you treat me so nicely?"

Eric shrugged and pressed his lips to hers, she opened up to him hungrily and let herself be pushed onto the bed.

"Do you have any updates for me?" He asked.

"Well... Graham and Ama are facing some troubles about who she really is, but they're going to Alaska to fix that."

Eric hummed in thought as he nuzzled into Hannah's neck. "We'll have to do something about that."

"Why do you need her so badly?"

"Because she is the queen of my kingdom."

"... Do you love her?"

"No." And with that, he came crashing down on her body with his, making her cry out in pleasure.

Touch after touch, stroke after stroke, Hannah become more sure of her feelings and couldn't keep the truth to herself much longer.

It was sunset by the time they stopped. They'd slid under the sheets and Eric had pulled Hannah close to him. She let her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat as he ran his fingers through her loose hair.

She felt safe with him, it was time to come clean.

"I'm pregnant."

Eric said nothing, but his heart beat madly in his chest.

"I'm 10 weeks pregnant and the baby is yours."

This time Eric's breath become heavy and his heart beat more violent.

"H-how do you know if it's even mine? It could be Enoch's."

Hannah lifted her head to look at him. The shock inhis face made her nervous.

"I... Did a test. I took semen samples from both of you and compared it to the embryo. I took the test twice for each of you yours were the only matches."

"D-do you have the results with you? I thought you could only sheck after the child was born."

"That was the case until a few years ago." Hannah replied, reaching into her purse. "But it's still very expensive and I did it four times."

She handed Eric four slips of paper for him to look through.

"50%." He muttered. "Why are you crying?"

"I love you Eric  And I know you may not feel the same but I need you to know that you're the love of my life. I've never felt this way before, I've always been raised to find to find someone to marry for business. I never cared about them, only what I could get from them. But... You've treated me so nicely, made me feel loved and I don't care about all that stuff anymore. You're are all I need, my whole..."

She was stopped by Eric pressing his lips on hers.

"It's ok Kitten. Calm down."

Eric took each slip and shredded them to pieces. Putting them in the ash tray, he set them alight.

"Why did you do that?"

"My brother must never find out about this. I am not supposed to have children with any woman other than Ama, and the same goes for her. By our laws, the baby must be aborted or you must be executed."

"No no no no no. Please don't." Hannah kept from the bed to kneel at Eric's side. "Don't do this, don't kill my baby."

"Our baby." Eric correct, pulling Hannah onto his lap and wiping away her tears. "I may not love you, Hannah, but I do care deeply for you. I will let no child of mine be killed, and I won't let you come to any harm."

"Where did you say you were from again?"

"Italy." She sniffed.

"Well you're going to have to disappear for a while." He said kissing her forehead and bought her to his chest, placing a hand on her stomach.

"Do you know the sex of the child?"

"No, I was too scared."

"Don't be scared ok. I won't let anything happen to you."

Eric checked the time on his phone.
23:04

He looked down at the sleeping beauty in his arms. Never had he imagined a situation like this, she loved him, she said he was the love of her life. Hannah was pregnant with his child. He was going to be a father.

Now more than ever, he wished for a different life. He would marry Hannah and take her far away from his current life. He'd show her all of his love, father her children. He was willing to give up his throne just to do it all.

But he wasn't allowed. Ama was the one chosen for him, he was supposed to marry her, but he didn't love her. Care for her? Yes, but not as much as he cared for Hannah.

He couldn't give Hannah what she needed, but he was able to provide her with protection. As from the moment Ama was taken into his custody, a war would begin.

Eric knew that his kingdom was divided, and though those faithful to him were many, it wouldn't stop rebels from revolting. He knew he must protect Hannah with all he had. Grabbing up his phone again, he made a call...

"Yes boss."

"Cole, how far can I trust your loyalty?"

"We've been friends for a long time Eric, you know the secrets I have kept for you." He was right.

"Well I have one more. Hannah, you remember her."

"Yes the pretty Italian one."

"Well she is ten weeks into a pregnancy with my child."

"How? Are you sure?"

"Yes she made sure before she told me, I've seen the test results. I want you to escort her home to Italy safely. And stay with her until she gives birth. She also professed her love for me."

"I saw this coming. I don't mean to speak out of line, but I feel like the young mistress will make a better wife for you and queen for the Migosa. I will protect her with my life."

"Thank you Cole, you leave tonight."

Soooo......

Eric and Hannah huh?🤔

I dropped a few hints into this chapter about some future events...😏

Did you enjoy reading from their point of view?

Vote comment share...

Also some motivation. When in doubt, tell yourself that you're a confident, majestic, sexy unicorn 🦄🦄🦄

Till next time...
Bo Xxx

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

133K 4.9K 70
I watched as the blood seeped through the white fabric, staining her once white bridal gown. I cradled her in my arms while covering the gun shot wou...
282 33 34
"Will you go on a date with me Crystal?" Ash asks. His voice demanding and determined. I roll my eyes and walk away. Ash grabs hold of my wrist and s...
CYPRESS (+18) Від Tacha

Романтика

414K 16.8K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...