The Boyz Imagines / 더보이즈

Por hansteaa

Sorry I dont take request anymore √ ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Dedicated to 12 boyz ;) & the most cringe-iest imagines ever... Más

How to Request
0️⃣1️⃣Sunwoo
0️⃣2️⃣Haknyeon
0️⃣3️⃣Younghoon
0️⃣4️⃣Hwall
0️⃣5️⃣Q
0️⃣6️⃣Hwall
0️⃣7️⃣New
0️⃣8️⃣Jacob
0️⃣9️⃣HyunJae
1️⃣0️⃣Younghoon
1️⃣1️⃣Juyeon
1️⃣2️⃣Eric
1️⃣3️⃣Haknyeon
1️⃣4️⃣New
1️⃣5️⃣SunWoo
1️⃣6️⃣HyunJae
1️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon
1️⃣8️⃣Juyeon
1️⃣9️⃣Kevin
2️⃣0️⃣New
2️⃣1️⃣Kevin
2️⃣2️⃣SunWoo
2️⃣3️⃣YoungHoon
2️⃣4️⃣Q
2️⃣5️⃣YoungHoon
2️⃣6️⃣Hwall
2️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon
2️⃣8️⃣Hwall
2️⃣9️⃣Younghoon
3️⃣0️⃣SunWoo
3️⃣1️⃣HyunJae
3️⃣2️⃣Hwall
3️⃣3️⃣Sunwoo PT 2
3️⃣4️⃣Q
3️⃣5️⃣Sangyeon
3️⃣6️⃣Kevin
3️⃣7️⃣Sunwoo PT 3
3️⃣8️⃣HyunJae
3️⃣9️⃣Q
4️⃣0️⃣TheBoyz
4️⃣1️⃣New PT 1
4️⃣2️⃣New PT 2
4️⃣3️⃣Juyeon
4️⃣4️⃣Hyunjae PT 1
4️⃣5️⃣Hyunjae PT 2
4️⃣6️⃣Jacob
4️⃣7️⃣Kevin
Read
4️⃣8️⃣Younghoon PT 1
❤️↗️🍭
4️⃣8️⃣Hwall
4️⃣9️⃣Eric
HI READ PLS
5️⃣0️⃣Q PT 1
5️⃣1️⃣TheBoyz
5️⃣2️⃣TheBoyz
5️⃣3️⃣Q PT 2
❤️↗️🍭
5️⃣4️⃣New PT 1 feat Q
R E A D
5️⃣5️⃣ New PT 2 feat Q
5️⃣6️⃣Hwall
5️⃣7️⃣Sunwoo X Hwall Ft New
5️⃣8️⃣Younghoon
5️⃣9️⃣Jacob
ᴿᴱᵟᵁᴱˢᵀ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴼᴾᴱᴺ!❤️
6️⃣0️⃣Q PT 3
6️⃣1️⃣Sangyeon
6️⃣2️⃣Hwall
6️⃣3️⃣Sangyeon
6️⃣4️⃣Juyeon
6️⃣5️⃣Hwall
6️⃣6️⃣New
6️⃣7️⃣YoungHoon
6️⃣9️⃣Eric
7️⃣0️⃣Hyunjae
7️⃣1️⃣Kevin
7️⃣2️⃣Juyeon
7️⃣3️⃣Younghoon
7️⃣4️⃣Haknyeon
7️⃣5️⃣Eric
7️⃣6️⃣Sunwoo
7️⃣7️⃣Kevin
7️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo PT 1
7️⃣9️⃣Sunwoo PT 2
8️⃣0️⃣Sunwoo

6️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo

3.6K 90 19
Por hansteaa

[Enemies to lovers au]

[one]
Typing my essay furiously using my brother's laptop, smashing the keyboard aggressively, pulling my hair into a tight messy bun.The caffein that I took made my eyes bigger than usual.Looking at the clock its 3 in the morning my eyes kept on wondering if I'm able to finish the essay in time.

A soft knock can be heard from my door I yell out a come in.My brother Hyunjae came in with a snack in his hand putting it on my desk.I smile thanking him.The corner of his lips lift up but it didn't last long when he saw what essay Im doing.

"You are re-doing your essay again?"He asked with his eyebrow's furrowing.I let out a nervous chuckle before stop typing and looked at him.

"I feel that my essay is still not that good, when my friends told me what they include that I dont even include I tend to redo my essay"I say nervously

"Look I know you Y/n but redoing your essay for the 11th time this week is way too much.I know how you want a perfect score.I dont mind if its a short essay but what your doing is a 4,000 words.Im going to go to sleep now, please stay healthy"He said sighing loudly before walking to bedroom not forgetting to close my door.

I stopped for a while before staring blankly at the screen. Why do I have to rush things over? This essay is due for another 2 months and its already been a week.Putting my face on both of my hands I let out a long heavy sigh.Its not easy when I have obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Before I can think about anything my eyes suddenly shut making me go to dreamland on my study desk.

[two]

"Urgh"I groaned when I woke up, Hyunjae's laptop shut down probably drain out of battery.Papers scattering on the table with my empty mug.

"I must have slept on my desk again"I mumbled to myself before standing up stretching my arms out.Almost heading out, my heart started to beat rapidly.

If I just leave my things on my desk just like that will the rats come and eat my notes?
Will Hyunjae's laptop fall down?
Will my mug fall down and create a loud clash sound?

I quickly ran back to my desk and clean it.Clipping my notes together, putting my stationeries into my pencil case, moved Hyunjae's laptop to a lower place and last not least bringing my mug to the kitchen.

Rechecking things I then walked downstairs straight into the kitchen.There I saw my most hated person cooking with my brother.

"Oh hey shorty you look so ugly with that pajamas of yours"Sunwoo said making me grit my teeth in annoyance.

"I mean you also look bad with that outfit of yours who are you trying to impress huh? My dog?"I asked with my innocent smile plastered on my face.

One points for Y/n

"Can you guys stop fighting for once and be friends? Jesus"Hyunjae said facing the both of us.Sunwoo and I throw each other a glare before ends it with a curse.

Here's the deal, Sunwoo is an arrogant person who likes to slap people with the money he owns.He's came from a wealthy family and is also good looking making all the girls swoon for him.But all I see is nothing but a plain plastic bag in-front of my want to spear him infront of everybody.

"So how's your essay Y/n I hope you are not stressed about it"My brother asked as the three of us sat down for breakfast.

"Its okay I guess I'll try to stop and not think too much since its due for a long time"I said and eat my pancakes.

"Pftt, what a nerd"Sunwoo mumbled with a smirk before staring at me with his devil eyes.I rolled my eyes at him before throwing my napkin right on his face.

"Unlike you I am working hard let me correct that very hard just to be where I am now.I dont need money everytime I wanted to pass something or beat someone"I said making him shut up.

Two points for Y/n

[three]
"Oh come on just admit it that you like Sunwoo its not that hard"Miyeon said before smirking at me.I look at her with disgust before throwing one of her pillow at her.

"Ew how disgusting can you be? He's so not my type"I said before sitting on her bed.

"Oh really? You rant about him for almost 2 straight hours now.Not to mention how he always bugged you.Last year when he told you that you are pretty you almost shit your pants"Miyeon said and laughed loudly.

"ugh I dont buy compliment from a fuck boy he's utterly too flirty but will occasionally throw dumb sentence to me saying that Im not good enough and all"I said with a sad tone.

"Girl I swear your just dense snd too stupid sometimes"She said I let out a low chuckle before texting my brother to check if I already turn off the electricity in my bathroom.

"Look how about I set you up on a date with one of my friend's friend? I heard that he's very lovely and sweet maybe a little bit of romantic?"Miyeon asked making me smile a bit.

"Well then its thumbs up! I hope that boy is not some awkward man whore like my last date"I said and we laugh.We hugged each other before I walked back to my house.

Before I can step inside my house I heard two voices talking, I dont want eavesdropping someone but as soon as I heard my name being stated I cannot unheard it.

"Why do you always pick a fight on my sister you know she's have that o-cd, she's getting so much on her plate now"Hyunjae said my hand are already on the door knob but I dont want to twist it.

"Its not that I want to pick a fight with her but have you seen her picking up a fight with me? Sometimes your sister is so annoying she annoyed the crap out of me—"

"Dude thats enough—"

"No Im not done yet, do you not remember when she gave me those heart eyes years ago? Before she hated me she used to liked me.I dont want her to like me back—-"

"—I dont want you to say that thing thats my sister—"

"—I know she is your sister but I dont want our friendship to end if she ever like me, its good already that she hates me its disgusting if she ever or ever like me"

My eyes are filled with tears now, how can one person be so cruel to another? They say action speaks louder than words but what he said ,his words poke through my heart.Its as if he is saying that it makes me think every boy think of me that way.

"Sunwoo get the fuck out of my house."

"Hyung I didnt mean it th—"

"Get out we will talk about this next time"

Just before I can hide or step farther than the door the door flung open revealing a shocked Sunwoo and my brother who is also shocked to see me standing there still holding the door knob.

"Y/n did you heard all of that?"Hyunjae asked pushing Sunwoo just to get through me.I put my hands around his and slightly smile.

"U-urm I heard some but its okay I can totally relate to him I dont even like him I hate him ha-ha"I said awkwardly while faking my laugh.But both of them can see it through my eyes, my eyes are tearing up so bad.

"Y/n Im sorry if I ever offended you, I never knew you will be home this early"Sunwoo said trying to touch me but my brother slap his hands away asking him to leave.

"Do you think your sorry will be forgiven? Bitch, just because I hate you just because we hate each other that doesnt mean you can say stuff about me like that.I dont care if you say that Im annoying but what I cant help is that you talked about my fucking feelings.I dont want to see you again"I said throwing my arms around my brother before completely crying.

[four]
Its the day where I will be having my date I discover the boy name is Hyunjoon, I heard a lot about him from what people say he is a very very very popular boy back in his high school years, a total sweetheart.

We texted each other for a week straight after Sunwoo's accident.I thought Hyunjae will be mad at Sunwoo for a long time but that changed my mind when he started to be back with him because after all he is his best-friend.

I dont know if Im doing the right thing or just being a dumb bitch but during this week Sunwoo tried to call me or even message me which I didnt even want to read it even one.Oh and good news, Im slowly getting over my ocd all I think about now is Sunwoo.I dont even think about my mug or whatever.

Changing my cloths to my black hoodie and skin fit jeans before I put my phone and some other stuff into my small purse.Wearing my white sneaker I then jogged to downstair, only to see Sunwoo and Hyunjae watching Annabelle, romantic much huh?

"Im going out on a date with a friend of mine, dont wait for me and dont lock the door bye"I said giving them a force smile before walking out of the house and walked to my destination.

[four]
"You tried your best give Y/n some time she will eventually be her old self"Hyunjae said patting Sunwoo's back after his attempt on trying to talk to her.

"No I wanted to tell her how sorry I am and no man should say some shit stuff to a girl like her I fucked up so bad"Sunwoo whine and basically flip his legs in the air.

"Now you are saying that you are a man, eh.But do you know that you dont even know your own feelings towards my sister?"

"What do you mean? Ofcourse I know my feelings I dont like Y/n I just only thought her of your sister nothing more"

"I swear you are just the same as Y/n to dumb but smart at the same time"Hyunjae said before slapping Sunwoo's face.

"How many times do you think about my sister a day?"

"More than once, she came into my mind a lot"

"Now tell me what is that you dont like about her?"

"She puts in cereal first before milk ,she likes those other korean idols than she focus on her surrounding, she stills watch cartoon, she scrolls on her instagram feeds rather than talking to us during our free time—"Sunwoo rant

"Okay okay I get it, now do you know why you always think about her? Its because you like her and you dont even want to admit it because you dont want to fell for your friend's sister.Now I know why you always come to my house almost everyday"He said

"I never knew I liked her this this this way—where is her date ? I need to see her right now"Sunwoo said before rushing out

[five]
"I know right, I cant believe it either.We have the same taste of music same taste of idol same taste of food.What can I ask more?"Hyunjoon asked and we laugh together.

"So Hyunjoon are you interested in any girls right now?"I asked, since we told each other we dont want to date right now.

"I'm interested in this girl in my college but she's a playgirl , two boyfriends a week but is a top student weird right.How about you"He asked ,I sigh before telling him.

"I think I like my brother's bestfriend, but he's an asshole—-" what Im saying started to fade when peek out just to see a messy hair Sunwoo walking right into the door ruffling his hair in the process.

Since its only Hyunjoon and me he easily noticed me smashing my face on my hands in the corner.

"Y/N I NEed to talk to you"Sunwoo said slamming his hand on the table while breathing heavily.

"Sunwoo cant you see Im in the middle of a date right now? It can wait please just go"I said trying to shoo him away, Hyunjoon made the :0 face thinking this must be the guy.

"I'll just sit over there and play with my phone for a while"Hyunjoon said before taking out his phone playing with it.

Sunwoo took a sit infront of me and held my hands , I tried to pull them but his grip just tighten.He was staring intensely at me trying to look at my eyes but I avoid him.

"Y/n look at me please"He begged but I just stare at our hands feeling a little embarrassed.Sunwoo then pull my chin up making me stare at him, let me correct that force me to look at him.

"Y/n I like you."He said in a sudden making my eyes widen in shocked.I was too shock to say anything or think anything.Second turns to minutes and its been quite minutes I was zoning out.

"Y/n dont be like this, at least give me an answer"Sunwoo said before biting his lips until its red, in the corner of my eyes I saw Hyunjoon standing up waving at me before exiting the place.

"I dont even know..."I said lowly making his grip on my hands loose.I gave him an apologetic smile and he gave me a sad smile instead.

"I understand if Im in your place I dont even want to accept me Im an asshole ,sorry for wasting your time with your date"He said coldly before standing up.

My eyes lighten when he stood up making me also stood up , I then grab his wrist and before I can proceed to do anything I pull him closer towards me and felt his lips on mine.

I felt like my heart was about to explode, my stomach has butterfly flying around it.I then wrapped my arms around his neck as his arm around my waist.We stopped to catch our breath.

"Woah"We said at the same time and stare into each others eyes, forehead and nose touching.

"So does that mean we are official now?"Sunwoo asked with that annoying smirk of his.I rolled my eyes and immediately push him off me before walking out of the cafe with him trailing behind me.

I was trying hard to not smile but in the end I let out the biggest smile plastered around my face.Sunwoo walked beside me and intertwine our hands together.After that he his arm that have his hands lock with min around my neck making it looks urm extra errr romantic.

Who knew after all we are meant for each other

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
150K 5.8K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
252K 38.8K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad