1️⃣4️⃣New

You walked out of your class room thinking about your life decision.Earlier when you walked into your classroom for your first class,Chanhee also know as New confessed to you infront of your classmate.

Chanhee is a cute sweet boy who everyone adore.But sometimes he's kinda sloppy?He's basically the school prince and flower boy making both senior and junior go crazy for him and wanted him to be their boyfriend but sadly he reject them all.

Meanwhile there's you basically the school's nobody,loner,nerd.Nobody hates you but the school somehow doesnt notice your existence because you rarely talked to other students except for your only close friends,Juyeon and Kevin.

"Oh My God did u know that Chanhee confessed to Y/n this morning?He look so damn manly while confessing to her and you know whats the romantic part?"A girl said next to me gossiping to her other friends

"What?"her friends asked curiously.

"He confessed infront of the classroom,jesus he's so sweet I cant believe Y/n told him to give her some time.If I'm in her position I will not think twice and say yes for the hundreds time"The girl said and squeal with her friends

"Girls they are somehow weird"You mumble and walked to the canteen while holding your notebook.

When you enter the canteen you already sense that its the most low-key noisiest place in the school.I wish I'm home school*sigh

"Y/n!"A voice shout making almost all of the students look at the owner of the voice.Jeez he's embarrassing me,cant he be normal for one day?*Author-nim:Tbh if Im not normal for a day then thats mean Im not me*

"Yah,can you please lower down your voice?your attracting to much attention"You whispered to Kevin who's tired from running.

"Its not like they talk behind my back about me,Hey!Why didnt you tell me that Chanhee confessed to you this morning?Its the school talk right now.They said that your one lucky girl"Kevin said fanboying until his sweats fall from his head.

"I was about to tell you but nah..."You said and take a tray food with you,sitting with Kevin at a peaceful table.

"Oh look thats Juyeon and....he brought a few friends with him"Kevin said and whispered the last part.

You were in the middle of eating a cabbage and the rice when Juyeon sit next to you hanging his arm on your shoulder.

"How's ma bestie doin?"He asked confidently while showing his cute smile.I thought he's suppose to be dorky

"So your saying that Y/n is your only bestfriend?Im leaving..."Kevin said sulking and fake running away

"Im fine..."You mumble and lift your head,when you did that you swear that you almost choke while eating your food.Chanhee,the boy who confessed to you is sitting infront of you while staring at you.

"You okay Y/n?"Ask Kevin while handing you a bottle of water.You took it and drank it.What the heck is he doing here?before giving a second thought you just remember that Kevin and Juyeon is friend with Chanhee.Right they are friends.

"Yeahh..."You said forcefully before continue to eat your food ignoring Chanhee's stare.Wait!lemme rewind that.Before continue to eat your food trying to ignore Chanhee's stare.

After that you felt so awkward sitting there because Kevin and Juyeon were busy talking with the others except you.They are talking about boy stuff and Im still here!

"Errrr I need to go...."You said and walked away from the table making both Juyeon and Kevin go confused.Dont forget Chanhee.

"Oh my gosh that is so embarrassing I rather eat at the class rather than the cafeteria..."You said and walked to you locker taking your next book.

"Y/n..."A voice said making you startle.

"Yah!You scared me Chanhee!"You complain and started to hale and inhale your breath.I nearly die ugh

"Sorry Y/n here let me help you!"He said volunteering to carry your books for you.Its not that much,just 3-5 books?but thick as heck.

"Its okay Chanhee I can carry it.."You said assuring him who look concerned.

"Welp a beautiful girl like you shouldnt deal with heavy things so nope.Lemme help you"He said and carry 3 of your books.

"Urm thanks.."You said shyly as you both walked to your classroom.

"So about the confession...."You blurted out of no where.

"Eh,its fine.I understand if you dont feel the same"He said sadly with a crack voice.

"Oh"Was all you can say.

"Its a pity since I wanted to accept you to court me but meh,you just said that"You said grinning looking at him.

"So thats a yes?!"He ask freaking out while dropping your books.

"Im not going to repeat what I say Chanhee"You said rolling your eyes,eyeing him weirdly.

"OhMyGod!!!!!"He scream on the hallway while kneeling infront of you.He's cute.

"Okay okay please stop fanboying and lets go to class"You said and Chanhee whine.