7️⃣6️⃣Sunwoo

[Requested; jealousy, idolxidol]

[One]
"Sunwoo I will be back home before 11 tonight, dont stay up too late okay?!"I shouted from the front door trying to put my converse into my right foot.

"Okay, where are you going today?"Sunwoo asked wearing his oversized black hoodie with some shorts since he will only be staying at home.Not gonna lie he looked so hot making my heart beat faster.

"I will be working Daehwi from AB6IX ,producing some beats why?"I asked now pushing my foot with the converse on the wall while groaning in annoyance.

"Tsk why Daehwi?"He mumbled before kneeling in front of me and put my right foot properly in my shoes making me blush, this is what I get for being to lazy, such an embarrassment.

"Come on Sunwoo ,Daehwi is just a friend of mine.Think of it as my work partner okay? Hey I gotta go, I love you remember that"I said pecking his cheeks before closing the door behind me leaving Sunwoo alone in iur apartment.

[Two]
"Okay Y/n here is your stop do you want me to get you anything when I pick you up later?"My manager asked me stopping in front of Brand New Music building.

"Urm just buy me two Chinese takeouts, the usual.Its for me and Sunwoo I dont want my man to burn my kitchen "I joked making her laugh.

She opened the door for me and I shooked my head at her extraneous. Making my way inside the building,I met some staff that I made friends with everytime I'm here producing songs with Daehwi.

Going inside the elevator, I then pressed floor number 5 and when I reached it I walked out of the elevator and make my way into Daehwi's producing room.

"Hey Daehwi.."I greet Daehwi and when I saw he is wearing his headphone on ,I sigh and tap on his shoulder.He looked at me before taking off his headphone off.

"Oh Y/n, hi, how long have you been here?"Daehwi asked pulling a chair for me to sit beside him.

"Actually I just came."I said ,pulling out my computer and beat makers from my bag and also a sheet of paper with lyrics that I scribbled down randomly.

"While I was chilling at home with Sunwoo, my mind processed a few lyrics that I found can match the the beat"I said fiddling with my fingers afraid that he will not like my lyrics.

"Even when we fall apart, I will always be there to comfort you, even when you are on your hardest time, I will be there to cheer you--Y/n these are brilliant "He said after reading the pre-chorus of the lyrics making me let out a breath of relief.

[Three]
Lets talk about how unhealthy it is for me and Daehwi to not move from our position for the past 12 hours.We didn't eat any correct proportion of foods ,we only ate chips and some chocolate bars.

"Its already 10:30 Hwi, I need to go home, my manager are waiting for me and I promise Sunwoo I will be back before 11"I pouted making him chuckle.

"You should go home Sunwoo will explode if you are late"He joked, helping me putting my stuff into my bag.

We gave each other a friendly pat in the back before I used the elevator to the main entrance and went inside my company cars.

"So how's work?"My manager asked me as soon as I stepped inside the car.I slouched down on my seat before yelling out a soft desperate yelled.

"Shitty, Daehwi and I accidentally poured ketchup on the lyrics that we both made the whole day and thank god his mind worked 24/7 he didnt even forget what we wrote today"I huffed out a sigh.

After that, I sink down on the seat and almost passed out, turned out there's an accident late at night making the traffic jammed this late at night.I was about to text Sunwoo but my phone battery is dead and was about to use my manager's phone but the battery is also dead.Fuck ,Sunwoo will kill me.