A Race Of Love and Hate

By valentine94

Meet Allison Johnson and Alexander Clarke in their love hate relationship What happens when you see the one p... More

Chapter 1 - The Mall
Chapter 2 - A sister's Bond
Chapter 3 - New Hot Guy
Chapter 4 - The Decision
Chapter 5 - A New Start
Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 7 - The Visit
Chapter 8 - The Confession
Chapter 9 - Sudden Turn Of Events
Chapter 10 - The Oak Park
Chapter 11 - The Fear Of Heartbreak
Chapter 13 - The Little Bundle Of Joy
Chapter 14 - First Alone Time
Chapter 15 - The Confrontation
Chapter 16 - The New Relationship
Chapter 17 - The First Real Date
A/N
Chapter 18 - The Couple
Chapter 19- The Family Dinner
Chapter 20- Romantic Getaway (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22- The Talk

Chapter 12 - Travelling Through The Memory Lane

51 1 0
By valentine94

Hey friends. . I know I actually completed till fifteen chapters then when I read it myself it was kind of boring so that's why I'm improvising it abit..

I first thought of keeping the first kiss as a separate chapter but it kind of suited the situation. If you don't feel that way don't hesitate to let me know.

So for today's advice let's talk about love at first sight.

I wouldn't say love at first sight really exists because I personally feel that it is just that you like something in that person which makes you want to know more about them.

Love starts after you start understanding each other's needs and placing their wishes before yours.

Love can't be reasoned so if you ask someone why do you love me and if they have a reason then I do suggest you recheck your relationship.

Because friends liking a trait of yours is like a first date you can't think of marrying the guy just because it was good date.

None knows what future holds. Everyone changes and so does their traits. Sometime we live a life that our parents want us as a result hiding our true self.

For example your a strong independent women by heart and mind but you pretend to be submissive .

Then you find a cute guy who says he likes you alot. It doesn't mean he likes you . It just means that he likes the idea of who you are.

Many relationships end badly because they fail to share their personalities and keeps pretending to keep their love life floating.

But no one can pretend forever and when you suddenly start seeing the real person behind all those masks your relationship breaks.

So what I'm saying is you can't love someone in first sight maybe lust or maybe like but never love. True love is understanding and being honest.

Choose who you want in your life wisely and always follow your heart but also keep your mind open to accept their faults as much as you appreciate their achievements .

Okay guys hope it was useful for someone. Back to the story here comes the travel to their past as a newly formed couple.

Love you all

Valentine♡♥♡♥....

______●□●□●□●□●□●□●_____

ALLY P.O.V :

As soon as we became a couple Alex dragged me to his car . Apparently he has some surprise for me.

I was silently humming to the radio with my eyes closed during the whole ride and Alex would occasionally tease me or laugh when I imitate the male singer.

All through the journey Alex was holding my hand drawing small circles in the back of my hand with his thumb.

I had a goofy grin on my face as I felt the sparks coarse through me warming my heart with love for this amazing guy sitting next to me.

When I felt him park the car I opened my eyes to see our destination and started to tear up. This place is special for me. I didn't knew he remembered it.

It was an orphanage . I usually come here and take care of the kids during my free time. Sister Annette is a very kind women.

She devoted her whole life for this children. It had been the home for over five hundred kids.

Sometimes it really hurt me to think that I'm having everything I could ever want but these kids didn't.

But sister Annette made me realise that sharing money is just to meet their daily needs but sharing love is what they are aching to have.

My dad is sponsoring for food and any necessary needs for these kids . I give them love. Its more like my dad takes care of their financial needs and I take care of their emotional needs.

I could feel two strong arms wrap around me from behind me. He kissed my shoulder then placed his chin on my shoulder and said

" I know this place is special to you sweetheart and I remembered the time when we first visited here with our family.

You were crying your eyes out just like now and you never let go of my hand the whole time. "

I chuckled at the memory. I pinched his arm which was firmly draped around me and said

" yes I still remember that day. . You weren't even on the speaking terms with me but yet I was pretty much glued to you.

Now that I think of it. . I was really that desperate to be with you. No wonder everyone saw it".

He stiffened then tightened his hold on me saying

" you aren't desperate baby. . Your just innocent and pure. . Never listen to people who calls you desperate.

Because your family doesn't feel that way and neither do I. Why believe a stranger over your family.

I See you as this strong girl who has lots of love in her. That she doesn't think twice to give to anyone even the ones who doesn't deserve it"

My heart warmed at his words but I wanted to change the topic. So I said.

" Aww how sweet of you zander but we are here for a reason. Come on let's go I have to introduce you to all these kids here.

I know they would love you .. I will also introduce you to sophie.. She is a cute two year old. You have to see her. I'm so excited to see her after a long time. Come on zandy".

He was protesting all the way to the office saying how me calling him zandy was childish and how he was a man and shouldn't be called as such blah blah blah.

I tuned him out along time ago. I was to see my little soph now . Once we finished the procedures in the office we went to meet sister Annette hand in hand.

ANN P.O.V :

I saw allison with a boy who I vaguely remember from somewhere. I smiled at them. They looked cute together.

I wonder whether they are a couple but judging by the way he was holding her close to him is all the answer I need. I greeted them and said to Allison

" it's so nice to see you again ally. You haven't visited for over months while you used to come here every Sunday. What happened dear !! Is everything alright"

I saw the pair of them cringe. The boy looked guilty and Ally looked like she was reassuring him. Only then did i realise who this boy was and with a secret smile I asked

" Alexander is that you child? ?"

He visibly froze in shock that I remembered him. Ally was chuckling nervously with her flaming cheeks and her eyes darting between us .

I know she is scared that I would tell him about how she would spend hours just talking about him. Alex was the first one to speak

" You remember me Ann.. But it's more than four years since I came here"

I smiled at him and said

" How can I forget you child I still remember how Ally was clinging to you looking like a lost puppy while you kept pushing her to your brother.

It was really amusing. But I don't see you pushing her now. By the way where is your brother and sister. "

Both of them were blushing. Alex was looking at anywhere but me while Ally just buried her face in his chest. Finally Alex said

" I'm not going to push her away anymore. As for our siblings we have no idea where they would be .

We just became a couple and I wanted to fulfill her wish of coming here when she gets a boyfriend and spend some time with them as a couple.

So that's why we came here early to spend a few hours in the home and I was planning to take sophie with us for the rest of the day. I will bring her back on time"

I beamed at them and said

" sure why not. . Follow me kids .!! Sophie really missed you alot Allison.. I'm really happy you two are here".

We further walked down the halls towards the rooms . I really wish these kids would stay together. I could tell that they are genuinely in love with the other. But I could see the boy hasn't realised it yet . I hope they shine through all difficulties in life.

( the rest in the next chapter. Now let's see what our Daniel and Christina is doing okay)

TINA P.O.V:

I somehow managed to knock sense into the girl. I don't know what she would do without me.

When Daniel called me last night about what was happening and I immediately rushed here.

I was driving all night. I drove for nearly seven hours to get here. I am completely exhausted I just wanted to stay home and rest.

Just when I closed my eyes I heard someone ringing the door bell groaning I opened the door to shout at whoever it was only to come face to face with a hyper looking Daniel.

He immediately hugged me when he saw it was me who opened the door. I welcomed the hug and buried my face in his chest savoring the feel of his arms around me for a few minutes before pulling away.

Even though I want to stay in his arms forever I can't do it now especially when he doesn't feel the same way about me. Worst of all when he is in love with my sister.

He was like a kid on a Christmas day . Alex was always the matured one and Daniel well he is more like a grown up kid. I chuckled at the thought and greeted him by saying

" Good morning Dan.. May I know why are you so hyper and what are you doing at my doorstep so early in the morning "

My voice was an mixture of amusement and tiredness. He beamed at me and said

" Ally and Alex is a couple "

It took a moment for the information to sink in me. When it did my eyes widened and my mouth was hanging open.

I expected them to start dating but a couple I didn't expect it to happen so soon. Wait a minute how did he know that. I narrowed my eyes at Daniel and asked

" How did you know that Daniel. As far as I could remember you were supposed to stay home. Did you follow them Daniel Simon Clarke. "

He nervously shifted while scratching the back of his neck with a sheepish smile and said

" oh come on tina !! You know I can't stand suspense right. . I worked too hard to see them as a couple. I deserve to know the results"

I raised an eyebrow at this and said

" you worked hard !!"

He huffed and said

" Alright you worked hard and I helped you. Either way they are together and happy . So it's time to celebrate for our success in match making.

Now I will give you an hour to get dressed in something causal. As those two love birds won't return home Anytime soon.

we are going to enjoy this day together celebrating our victory just the two of us. I will be watching a movie in the living room. Don't make me wait too long tina".

When he said just the two of us I blushed and quickly turned so he wouldn't notice how much his words affected me.

I quickly rushed to my room pretty excited about this celebration with Daniel. Even though it wasn't a date it still made me nervous.

I hope everything works well between us in due time. I consider this as a start to something new in our lives. Maybe I still have a shot with him.

That thought made me giddy inside and I happily searched through my wardrobe for the perfect dress to impress my long time crush. My Daniel.

___________

Thank you guys for visiting my story. . What do you think of Daniel and christina. Let me know your thoughts

Love Valentine♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

NOW YOU KNOW By ananyaaxxax

Mystery / Thriller

58 0 39
" WHO A-ARE YOU " said amyra panting for breath. She was trembling and couldn't move due to the pain in her legs . Her face was covered in sweat mixe...
1.9K 192 55
"So are we ever going to trust each other?" "Of course we will." He says while also leaning forward showcasing his smile and pearly whites. "So c...
38 0 20
The pain in singing with someone I hate is the worst. You try being with Jake and you would understand. Could we be more then enemies? Or will I hate...
2.6K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...