Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )

269 7 33
By aigooagain

Rooftop cafe,

"Woojin! Younghoon!" Chaeyoung called them, mood was lightened up to think the boys would probably help them girls.

"What sins did you girls cause this time?" Woojin asked, pulling a chair next to Hyun Jin and sat on it.

"They went out yesterday and stayed outside until 1 a.m." Younghoon thought that the other boys knew everything.

Hyun Jin was originally looking at Younghoon but then he turned his head to Hyuna's direction.

"Wahh, 1 a.m?" He wanted to flip the table so badly.

"Didn't you tell them that part yet?!" Younghoon covered his mouth in shocked.

"You are not helping at all Hoon aa." Chaeyoung shook her head, crying inside.

"Aigoo, you deserve the nagging." Changmin agreed with the boys.
"I used to have a girlfriend too and she was so stubborn to the point she passed away."

"REALLY?!" Hyuna choked on her drink.

"That was a joke." Changmin annoyingly said.

"YOU ARE SCARING ME!" Chaeyoung wanted to kill Changmin.

"But it could be possible. This once, my little sister went out until around 2 a.m and she came back penniless." Sunwoo told them a true story.

"But we became penniless when you boys were around too." Nayong didn't mean any harm.

"..." the boys acted like they didn't hear that.

"Should we order some pizza?" Sunwoo changed the topic as he wanted to run away from the sensitive topic.

"How about pepperoni?" Felix played along with Sunwoo.

"Are you boys trying to-" Chaeyoung wanted to burn them but they kept talking about random stuffs.

"There will be a basketball match today."Han said.
"Let's watch the television tonight."

"That's a good idea." Changmin agreed, coughing off his pathetic role as a so called protector.

____

Hotel room,

The girls were finally able to go back to their room and each of them were dead asleep except for Ji Yeon. She suddenly turned into a light sleeper therefore even the sound of water droplets falling can wake her up.

"I seriously should die! Seriously!" Ji Yeon covered her ears with the pillow but gave up on sleeping.

She glanced over at the door and wondered if the boys will hear her walking out. As she was about to walk away, Hyuna changed her position from lying to sitting.

"Are you going somewhere?" Hyuna asked as she wanted to follow her.

"Hungry and also,"
"I am thirsty but we finished all the drinks from the fridge." Ji Yeon said, pinching her own cheeks to stay refreshed.

"The boys will pick up a fight if we go out again. Should we just use them?" Hyuna asked.

"Should we?" Ji Yeon went to open the door.

As soon as she opened the door, someone yelled at them from the opposite room. The boys had their door opened as wide as they can.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" It was Felix watching Ji Yeon's every move.

The boys went somehow crazy. They arranged the couch to be facing the door so that they can watch the girls go in and out from their room.

"Bokie aa!" Ji Yeon went straight to him as the door was already opened.

"Hrmm, do you need anything?" Felix asked, looking at her.

"Let's go to the Family Mart." Ji Yeon said.
"Me and Hyuna are hungry but we have nothing to eat from the fridge."

"Do want to go with us or just wait here?" Hyun Jin asked, putting down his phone onto the couch.

"We can go with you." Hyuna said.

"Wait a second. Let's see your temperature first." Like he would always do, Hyun Jin placed his hand on Hyuna's forehead.
"You are still burning."

"I am fine. It is only 3 p.m. I want to go outside too." Hyuna said.

"But the sun will be up on our heads. You will be even sicker." Hyun Jin stated.

"What do you want?" Felix opened the note from his phone.
"You girls just stay here and just focus recovering."

"Can't we just go too?" Ji Yeon wanted to follow them.

"Ji Yeon aa, if you recover faster, we will go on a trip to Cameron." Felix said, more like making a promise.

"REALLY?!" Ji Yeon hoorayed.

"Yes, so just stay here for a while and we will come back." Felix gave her his phone.
"Type out what you want from the mart."

The two girls began listing and the two boys went to take their things before leaving the room.

"Here!" Ji Yeon gave Felix his phone back.
"Babye! Have a safe trip!"

"Alright! Make sure to rest well!" He said before really leaving.

Ji Yeon and Hyuna ended up sitting on the couch too, joining Seungmin and Han.

"Yah, what are you boys doing?" Hyuna asked.

"Guarding you stubborn girls." Seungmin said, playing some games from his phone.

"You boys are really creepy." Ji Yeon complained.

"You turned us like this." Han said.
"Are Nayong and Chaeyoung doing okay?"

"Nayong is dead asleep but have been tossing around." Hyuna replied.
"Chaeyoung isn't really asleep."

"Take this." Seungmin threw a blanket to them.
"We opened the air conditioner with the lowest temperature."

"Thank you!" The two girls shared the blanket.

"Why aren't you two sleeping?" Han asked.

"I somehow became too sensitive with sounds." Ji Yeon said.

"My eyes are too burning and dry to be closed." Hyuna added.

"Ji Yeon! Hyuna!" Another girl was walking to them with a pillow in her arms.

"Nayong aa, why are you awake?" Han asked, pushing Seungmin to the corner of the couch to make some space for Nayong to sit.

"I heard Hyuna and Ji Yeon went out so I got curious." Nayong said, sitting down next to Han.

"Wah, if suddenly Chaeyoung wake up and join us here, we will become like sardines in the can." Seungmin was complaining at he was totally compressed to the corner of the couch.

"Huhh I am still sleepy." Nayong said and let her head fell wherever it happened to fall.

"Hoho." Seungmin covered his mouth, ready to tease his friend as Nayong's head rested onto Han's shoulder.

"Don't say anything you annoying Kim son." Han whispered to Seungmin.

"Wah, and you two still not official." Ji Yeon shipped them.

"Stop it!" Han said to Ji Yeon.

____

The girls room,

Chaeyoung woke up to find herself being alone in the room. She got scared but her head was spinning like a rollercoaster causing Chaeyoung to have trouble moving.

"Omaigod, where is the medicine?" Chaeyoung gathered all her strength and went to the small counter in the kitchen.
"I don't think one is enough for me."

She opened the drawer and found a medicine. Taking one out from the tablet, she began swallowing it dry. Chaeyoung was being careless with the medicine labelling. After all the only person that could have another type of pill inside the room was Ji Yeon. She thought that it could only Ji Yeon and her allergic pills. But Ji Yeon left it in the airplane last time. Well she was right about it.

"Ring ring ring." Her phone was ringing and Chaeyoung went to find it.

It was hidden under the blanket and she luckily found it within a second. Chaeyoung picked up the call and sat down on the bed.

On the phone call,

"Chaeyoung aa, are you feeling better now?" Bangchan asked her through the phone.

"Not at all, Chan aa." She whined.
"It-"

"DUMMMMMM!"

"Chaeyoung? Are you there?"
"Youngie aa."
"Hello?"

"..."

"CHAEYOUNG?!"

End of phone call.

As predicted, the ate Ji Yeon's medication. It was the most effective allergic pill that friend owned. However, even Ji Yeon didn't try it yet.

What happened to Chaeyoung?

____

The boys room,

"DUMM!" It sounded like someone fell hard onto the floor.

The five still alive students looked at each other.

"One,"
"Two,"
"Three,"
"Four,"
"Five.." Han started to count each of them.
"Chaeyoung."

The boys rushed out from their room. The girls were freaking out as well but they couldn't move as they wish because of those aching heads. The two boys altogether kicked the door opened and found Chaeyoung on the floor.

"YAH YAH JI YEON!" Seungmin called the slow walker girl.
"What did she eat?!" He looked at the bottle with Ji Yeon's name on it.

Chaeyoung was holding the somehow poison for herself in her hand. Soon after, there was Bangchan came crashing into the room.

"What happened?!" Bangchan rushed to Chaeyoung and shook her hand.

"I AM OKAY!" Chaeyoung shouted out of the sudden causing everybody to fall back.

"Are you sure?" Han gave her that look as if he was doubting Chaeyoung.

"I JUST TRIPPED OVER THAT STUPID PILLOW." Chaeyoung furiously hurled the pillow from the floor to the wall.

"Uhh," Ji Yeon took the bottle of medicine from Chaeyoung's hand.

"Why? Do you need some?" Chaeyoung asked, thinking that it was hers.

"How much did you take it?" Ji Yeon was worried that her stomach felt like it was shrinking.

"2 more. Because medicine don't work that much on me anymore." Chaeyoung said, massaging her head.

"I think,"
"We should go to the hospital now." Ji Yeon said, showing the bottle of medicine to everyone else in the room.

"Yah, but does it feels like that medicine is making me unbalance?" Chaeyoung asked.

"HOSPITAL!" Bangchan yelled as he took the bottle from Ji Yeon's hand.
"THIS IS JI YEON'S ALLERGIC PILLS!"

"WHAT?!" Chaeyoung freaked out for herself.

"Even I usually just take one because this medicine is the most effective one." Ji Yeon literally yelled.

"KAJA! RIGHT NOW!" Bangchan was panicking and Chaeyoung was scared for her soul too so the girl agreed without hesitation.

____

Twin Tower Medical Centre,

Luckily, there was a nearby hospital. Chaeyoung got admitted as soon as Bangchan informed the receptionist about the pill she took. The nurse told them she could've been in a really big trouble only if Chaeyoung didn't have a high tolerance towards medicine.

"Ya, I am sick right now. How can you guys play the card game?" Chaeyoung complained as the friends of hers ignored her.

"Who asked you to eat Ji Yeon's medicine?" Han said, focusing on the game.

"Chaeyoung aa, don't listen to Han. He is toxic." Bangchan backed her up.

"Aww Chan aa." Chaeyoung made that touched look.

"I WIN!" Minho started to dance as he won the card game.

"ANIYA! You cheated!" Hyun Jin refused to lose against Minho.

"Huhu loser!" Minho laughed.
"Woojin hyung! Help me."

"With what?" Woojin asked, confused.

"I won one flick on Hyun Jin's forehead. You turned out to be the best flicker. So, flick his head for me." Minho said, hoping that Woojin would help him.

"ALRIGHT!" Woojin the powerful flicker got on track and started to laugh.

"DON'T!" Hyun Jin covered his forehead with his hands.

"Hyun Jin aa, don't be so petty." Felix held Hyun Jin's hands so that he couldn't avoid Woojin.

"NOOOOOO!"

"Here one flick come!" Woojin blew his finger and got into position.

"Ppanggg!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The boys laughed as Hyun Jin's forehead turned bloody red.

"OFNSJDKSMDKSNDKSNDNDJDJS!" Hyun Jin was on the floor, rubbing his forehead in pain.

"But, don't you think there are less of us here?" Seungmin broke the mood.

"The girls! Where are they?!" Han turned around but they were nowhere in the ward.

"YAHHHH! Did they leave me?!" Chaeyoung wanted to cry.

"It is more like, they can't take you with them." Younghoon said.
"You are the centre of attention right now so how can they take you away too?"

"Yah Younghoon, which are you on right now?" Bangchan asked.

"Aren't we being too much? Poor those girls." Younghoon was trying to help them.

"Don't be bothered by it. No matter how much we monitor them, they still can go free wherever they want. Imagine if don't you pay attention at all." Seungmin shook his hand.

"I agree!" Hyun Jin said.

"Well, they looked pretty hard to handle." Changmin agreed.

"Probably?" Younghoon was a bit convinced by the boys.

"Okay fine, let's let them do whatever they want for a moment and see how far they will go." Han let it go.

"COME IN!" Ji Yeon crashed into the ward with the moon walked Hyuna then followed by dying Nayong.

"Why are you girls so panic?" Felix looked at them.

"Nothing!" Ji Yeon said as she and Hyuna lifted up their hands, showing the white plastic bag they held together.

"What are those?" Felix took it from her.
"WHAT ARE THESE?!" It was actually so heavy.

"Carton of milks."

"FOR WHAT?!" Felix just couldn't brain it.

"It was put on sale. I had to buy it." Ji Yeon said.

"You literally bought everything that was put on sale." Felix shook his head.

"JI YEON AAA! I WANT ONE! CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!" Chaeyoung said to Ji Yeon with that forced out voice.

"You can't eat anything until 5. The doctors said we need to stabilise your blood content." Bangchan said.

"THEN I WANT TO DIEE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 785 27
Read to find out. hyunlix minsung jeongchan seungbin Completed
55.5K 3.3K 45
𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 ? ❯ 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 (𝑎𝑑𝑗.) - 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎...
66.3K 3K 43
❝ 𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 ❞ || started; 04/11/18 || ended; 01/27/19 ⇨ 1 9 : 5 2 || completed; ✓ ...
214K 6.1K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile