Twice x Reader One-shots

By Vorrentis

A bunch of random one shots featuring our favorite K-pop group Twice; some from my imagination, some from req... More

Reader x Dahyun - One Wish
Reader x Jihyo - What's the point? (Part 1)
M/ F Reader x Chaeyoung - That Definitely Surprised Me
M/F Reader x Mina - Beauty And Love Takes Time
M/F Reader x Nayeon - Hurt Again And Again
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 1)
Reader x Mina - Player 2
Reader x Sana - Accidents
Reader x Dahyun - Lessons
M/F Reader x Jihyo - What's The Point (Part 2)
Reader x J Line (Momo, Sana, Mina) - You Didn't Mind.
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 2)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 2)
Reader x Jihyo - Just The Way You Are
M/F Reader x Jeongyeon - Blackout
M/F Reader x Momo - It Was For Her
Reader x Nayeon - Crazy In Love
Reader x Tzuyu - Gone
Male Reader x Mina - It Was You All Along
Reader x Momo - Payment
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 2)
Reader x Dahyun - Helping Hand
Reader x Jeongyeon - The Old Self
Reader x Mina - Paid Off
Tzuyu x Sana - Never Forget
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 3)
Reader x Mina - Change
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 1)
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - Dense
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 2)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 3)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Sana - Together
Fem Reader x Nayeon - Move On (MATURE)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 2)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Valentine's Day
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu -Something Worth Fighting For (Part 3)
Reader x Jeongyeon - My Angel
Q&A and 500 Followers!
Reader x Sana - Sick Day
F/M Reader x Chaeyoung - Brave Enough
Mina x Tzuyu - Check Up
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3
A Thousand
Happy Valentine's Day (Very Short OneShot)
M/F Reader x Jihyo - Secret Admirer
Male Reader x Nayeon - The Usual
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 4
Male Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 1)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (FINAL)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - A Day Of Fun~
Twice pics
Male Reader X Mina - Blind Love (PART 1)
M Reader x Dahyun - Therapy Sessions (PART 1)
Male Reader x Mina - Blind Love (PART 2)
Concert Pics
Reader x Jeongyeon - I'm Not Over You (Part 1)

Male Reader x Momo - Stood Up

10.1K 228 100
By Vorrentis

Fluff shot. Even with what the title says.

Enjoy

—————————

Momo swore to never do blind dates.

Ever again.

As of two weeks ago.

It's important that whoever she was going out with knows things about her.

She hated not knowing who the guy was and if he was slightly decent or responsible they would always ruin the end of the night by forcing themselves on her.

Momo wasn't looking for a relationship, but her best friend, Sana Minatozaki, seems to have this crazy idea that there is one person out there that is "the perfect one" for Momo.

Each time, Sana, was kept insisting that swore she found Momo's perfect match, it's harder to say no and every time she tried to fix Momo up, Momo would try to politely decline and tell her that it was okay...until she pulls the old puppy dog sad look eyes...then Momo felt guilty and just go on the date.

Which was happening right now at their shared apartment.

----------------------------

"No no way not this time Sana." Momo said prancing around the room trying to avoid Sana words.

"C'mon, Momo, you can trust Dahyun. He seems so perfect for you!"

"You haven't even met him," Momo rolled her eyes. "Dahyun tells you one story about a guy she knows and you think he's the one for me."

"He's athletic, apparently a genius and he's also a chef." Sana probed Momo with information about a guy. "He's exactly your type: smart, works out and with cooks well ...COOKS Momo." Sana said emphasizing cooking with her hands.

Sana had a point, Momo thought.

At least the guy sounded like her type, which was more than she could say about the last four people Sana tried to set her up with.

However...

"Sana your blind dates haven't been the best of sorts, you know that right." Momo looked at Sana with a pointed look. "Do you remember the last guy? He made me pay for dinner Sana because he 'forgot' his wallet." Momo pointed one finger up.

"Okay but-"

"And then the guy who seemed like he's never heard of manners or a toothbrush." Momo pointed up two fingers.

"I'll admit that one was rushed, but-"

"And then there was the guy who kept staring at my chest throughout dinner." Momo pointed up three fingers.

"Well can you blame him?" Sana questioned back as she stared at Momo's chest as Momo just wide-eyed and immediately covered her body as she turned herself.

"S-stop staring!" Momo said blushing.

"Please, I'm already taken Momo, can't do that to my Dahyun...wait maybe you like girls-"

"You know I don't swing that way!" Momo said lowering her arms, but body still turned.

.

.

.

"Are you sure?" Sana asked.

Momo just glared as Sana got her answer.

"Alright alright...I know I screwed up and I'm sorry Momo. But I just want you to be happy too. Like me and Dahyun are." Sana said to her best friend apologetically and Momo heard and saw her eyes and voice.

Momo just sighed.

"...I'm sorry too Sana, I'm just-...I appreciate you trying okay. But maybe it's time we realize that dating isn't just meant for me." Momo said sitting down on the couch looking at the blank TV screen.

Sana followed and sat near her.

"I'll admit, those past dates were failures and I'm sorry for those experiences and that's my bad, but this guy is the one Momo. I know you'll like this one." Sana said leaning her body forward to look at Momo was looked back at her.

"Why are you so hellbent on setting me up with someone anyway?"

"Momo all you do is just stay in this apartment day and night and work and clean."

"So? I like doing that." Momo countered as she leaned back and went for the remote, but Sana quickly swiped it away.

"I just want you to be happy Momo. Like me, whenever I'm with Dahyun, my spirits just go up and my day goes from bad to good or good to great whenever I see her. And I just want you to experience that too. Plus it'll be fun if the four of us went on double dates and such. You're my best friend Momo and I just to hang out with you and Dahyun without feeling bad that you're just tagging along."

.

.

.

"...What's his name?"

"Trent."

"Trent?"

She nodded.

"Please Momo, just one more time. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please-"

"Ugh, okay, okay...just this last one. LAST one."

"YES! Hehehe-" Sana was giggling like a kid.

"One date. And when this goes terribly wrong, you will never bring up another blind date ever again and you'll owe me big time. Agreed?"

Sana smiled and nodded rapidly.

"Yes yes, oh I can't wait to tell Dahyun." Although her attention wasn't on Momo anymore, but rather on her phone where Momo assumed she was confirming the date with Dahyun. "And we have a little something planned for you two."

"What? You didn't even know I was going to say yes?"

"Well...it was for Dahyun and I, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if it was for both of you."

The things best friends do for one another.

=======================================

THE NEXT NIGHT

Momo walked into the restaurant, the smell of great food heavily hitting her nose as it made Momo's stomach rumble as Momo looked around the little waiting area.

Sana hadn't told the guy with how she looked nor how he looked to Momo. She thought it would make things more interesting if the blind date was truly blind for the two.

Sana said that she hadn't shown a picture of their dates, just names and Momo could see a hundred different ways this could go wrong.

She was informed that the guy would have a pink rose in his hands. All he knew was that she would also wear a pink rose too, so they are able to identify each other.

She didn't see anyone that had a rose in hand or on their shirt though...

'Maybe he's just gotten here before me.' Momo thought.

A line has formed in front of the hostess stand, so Momo waited and took in the decorations around, smiling fondly at how fancy the place was.

She had to admit, Sana said that she made reservations for a fancy restaurant for the date that they talked about yesterday...she didn't actually think it was going to be this fancy.

She waited behind a couple and survey the bustling restaurant.

Sana had said that it was a busy little place.

She wasn't kidding.

"Miss?"

With a jolt, Momo faced the hostess who was looking at her.

Momo smiled. "Sorry."

"It's fine, how many?" She asks.

"Actually is there a table that's under the name Sana or Dahyun?"

She typed the name into the computer and nods upon finding a name or both of them. "Yes, we've got you down. Would you like to sit now or wait for the other?"

"So no one is here yet?" The waitress shook her head.

'Great...'

She smiled at her sincerely.

"Sit now, thank you." As the waitress picked up two menus and Momo followed her way towards a table that had two seats right next to a window.

As Momo sat down the waitress placed the menus in front of her and the empty seat.

She settled up and ordered just water. There was an alcohol menu, but Momo wasn't the one to drink without her friends.

As the waiter gave her a nice cold glass of water and ice. Momo sipped on it leisurely as she stared at the waiting room and watched and hope that her date showed up.

Not being particularly excited for the date, Momo had decided to put the minimum effort possible on her appearance that night.

It didn't mean she showed up in the restaurant they'd meet wearing sweatpants, Momo would never let anyone see her that comfortable in public.

She'd chosen a simple flared black dress and heels. Her hair was in a loose braid and the makeup had been to a minimum, with the exception of her very red lips.

Momo's hope was that whenever the guy she was meeting with saw her, he'd be unimpressed by her, once it wasn't exactly what he was expecting.

---------------------------------

Tick...

Tock...

Tick...

Tock...

Momo sat there grumpily after eating some bread they handed out for her.

It's been 13 minutes since she arrived and not one phone call or text from Sana or Dahyun. She even called and texted, but nothing.

As she sat at the table waiting for her late date, it occurred to her the possibility of being stood up.

And as much as she didn't want to be there, the mere thought of her date not showing up at all was unbelievably insulting.

One thing was her standing someone up, something she considered before arriving at the restaurant but gave up on because of Sana, but being left alone without a call or a text?

She was going to murder her best friend if this was truly going to happen.

Momo then brought her phone out and was about to dial Sana's number again when...

"Excuse me?"

Momo turned towards the smooth, deep voice, and stop in her tracks completely and was taken aback.

Momo breath hitched as her date's face finally came into view when the guy stood near the table, and Momo was sure her heart froze dead in her chest, her eyes bulging out of their sockets and her words getting caught in her suddenly extremely dry throat before she could stop herself.

The man was the most gorgeous person Momo has ever seen.

'How does Dahyun know someone so-so handsome!?'

Momo dazedly questioned to herself, still staring at her date with a very dead fish-like expression, her question frozen in her brain.

The best part...he had a rose...a pink one in his hand as he raised it to his torso.

Momo snapped herself out of it.

'Sana...I owe you big time!'

"Are you okay?" He asked Momo, tilting his head a bit that made Momo squeal of how cute the small action was.

Momo found the whole display extremely endearing and would be totally okay with just staring at you for the whole night, committing his every detail to memory, before it hit her that is very much not the best first impression to make on a blind date.

'Don't ruin this Momo, be cool, you can do this.' She told herself, shaking her head a little to bring her back to reality.

"Oh, sorry, you're just-" Momo stopped herself.

She was trying to be casual again, but while trying to keep her under control, though she closed her mouth immediately after she basically was about to admit to her date she'd been lost in his beauty.

Her date's eyes widened a little more, this time a veil of nervousness glossing over his face.

Momo wanted nothing more than to wipe all the sudden anxiety off his face, realizing he must have misunderstood the implications of what Momo was saying.

"No I'm sorry, you're so much better looking than I ever would've expected." Smiling once again at him with a blush emanating her cheeks.

Her date seemed rather shocked, if not relieved at Momo's confession, shyly looking down at his feet and bringing his hand up to cover his rapidly growing smile, which Momo isn't surprised to say is the most beautiful one she's ever seen.

Not to mention, if Momo wasn't mistaken, there was a slight pink color dusting his cheeks, praying it wasn't a trick of the restaurants lighting.

"T-thank you," he said bashfully, looking up at Momo through his delicate lashes, eyes sparkling like diamonds.

"My name is (YN), it's a pleasure to meet you." You said a little more confidently, reaching your hand out, all previous anxiousness replaced by a glint of lights that were now taking up residence in his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

"(YN)?" Momo asked...this wasn't the guy she was set up with.

Momo's features fell.

"...you're not Trent then?" Momo's brows contracted as she smiled hopefully.

The person's smile fell.

"Oh...no, sorry and you're not Meg I take it." Momo frowned and shook her head, "I'm guessing you're on another blind date?" You asked as Momo nodded.

"Small world." You said as she nodded, cursing at her luck. "Yeah my date was supposed to have a rose to stand out...I just thought..." You said as you pointed at Momo's rose in her hands.

Momo averted her gaze at her rose to yours.

"Oh...mine too." Momo said to you sadly.

"Oh...well...I'm sorry, I'll just go back then. Sorry to disturb you." You said as you turned and went back to the register.

Momo just sighed...she wanted to leave the place and admit defeat.

She planted her face in her hands.

"Of course, the most handsome guy isn't my date...oh god and I told him how incredible he looked...so embarrassing." She muttered to herself.

She moves her fingers and through the openings sees you just talking with the waitress as she responded.

Then the waitress got some a couple of menus and he followed her...towards Momo.

Momo then looked in front of her...and realized another table of two was in front of her.

"No no no, she better not-"

"Here you are." The waitress said in the table in front of Momo.

"Thanks." You said as you sat down while fixing your clothing as you got the menu from her hand.

"Of course. Enjoy your night." She said as she went back to her register.

You then saw Momo and smiled at her and waved a bit.

"Guess it is a small world." You repeated as Momo nodded.

'God kill me now...'

======================================

Ten minutes passed by as they both started to look around the room.

Momo had her eyes on the door as you had your eyes on your phone.

She would have left...she seriously would have left...however...something or someone made her stay.

Momo had snuck some glances at you, discreetly, Momo hopes.

You looked dashing in the dark gray suit your wearing.

Underneath, Momo sees a white shirt and black tie, plain, but you make it work.

Momo notices your left hand clenching the pink rose on top of the table. She too with her in her right hand as neither dates have yet to arrive.

'Should I say something...I mean it wouldn't hurt right?' Momo debated amongst herself.

"So...what a way to start the night right?" Momo asked you.

You looked up and towards Momo who was smiling at you, you were surprised that she wanted to strike up a conversation with you.

"Yup. My friend, who set this up, isn't responding to me about her status." You said chuckling nervously.

Momo looked at you curiously. Poor guy seems nervous enough as if it was his first date or something.

"I'm in the same boat. My best friend's girlfriend's friend of some sort. I've never actually met the guy or seen what he looks like."

"Same...well, at least I'm not alone right?"

Momo just giggled.

"Yeah, makes the night seem less embarrassing."

"...How about this?" Momo had a questionable look. "If neither of our dates shows up in about 10 or so minutes, would you...like to go on this date together?" You asked timidly. "If you want that is?"

Momo's brain went crazy.

'With you...of course! Shoot, is it too fast? Well, I was on a blind date so it doesn't matter I suppose. I mean it wouldn't be rude since my date and his date abandoned us...plus saying no to him...yeah right.'

"(YN) right?" Momo asked as you nodded, "I would like that." She responded to you and once again she saw a smile and your eyes brightening up as she awed at how cute you were.

"Great...uhh, sorry your name was..."

"Momo, Hirai Momo." Momo responded.

"Hirai Momo...like a peach?" You asked as Momo nodded.

"Yeah...silly right?" Momo shrugged.

"I think it's cute." You said as you looked down at the table immediately afterward scolding at yourself...leaving Momo in a blush of a mess.

No words were said towards one another after that as you dove in on some bread that was dropped off for you.

Momo then started to dig into her second bread serving and desperately start sending prayers up to whichever god would listen that Meg and Trent would never show.

----------------------------

10 minutes later

Momo would have never thought that she would have never been so happy to be stood up on a date in her life.

She tapped her phone every minute or to see the time pass by as she tapped her foot on the floor, still hoping to god or whoever is listening to not bring in her or your date.

Was it rude of her...hell no.

Little did she know, you were also checking on your phone, just not every minute but three. You also wanted to go on a date with the beautiful girl in front of you.

She looked magnificent and so pretty.

She had little to no makeup and she still looked like a model or something.

Both may have not been the original dates, but they weren't complaining.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Exactly ten minutes has passed.

"I think we got stood up, (YN)," Momo said, glancing at her phone, smiling a bit.

She saw your smile as well.

"I think you're right." You then took a napkin and wiped your hands and fingers with it.

Then you stood up as you brought your glass of water and bread as Momo smiled at you approaching her.

"Now for a proper introduction. I'm (YN) (LN)." You said to Momo and offered your clean hand for Momo to shake.

Momo smiled and returned the shake, knowing you cleaned it just for this.

She fitted her hand into yours and gasp internally as Momo felt a spark travel up her arm as your hand closes around her.

"H-Hirai Momo." Momo said with a stutter as she told herself to stop being an idiot.

You smiled and Momo thought it was so cute up close and you sat in front of her.

You leave it at that, and Momo's already striking up any question she can think of to get you talking.

"So, (YN), what-

"Are we ready then?" They both looked to the side to see their waiter with arms behind their back.

"Do you need a minute?" You asked as Momo shook her head.

"I'll take a steak."

"How would you like it?" She asked.

"Medium-well."

"Salad or soup?"

"Soup."

"Alright...and you sir."

"The chicken parmesan with soup too."

The waiter finished off writing and smiled.

"Alright, I'll be back with your orders." He said as he left the two alone.

After the hostess leaves, there's a beat of silence and awkwardness flooding their systems.

"I, uh," You cleared your throat, cursing how nervous you sounded in front of her. "Well, what are the odds both our dates stood us up at the same place, at the same time right?" You asked her

She chuckled, dropping her gaze to the table and nodded her head. "Right. So...(YN) tell me about yourself...where do you work?" She asked as you told her your occupation.

===================================================

The time just went on and you and Momo were striking up any question you both can think of to get each other to talk. It was like they were never stood up and were actually each other's dates. It was going fantastic each person thought as laughs and wow's and interests were being heard at that table.

"Here we go." The same waiter has returned with your meals, causing Momo to jump slightly.

She'd forgotten that they were in a restaurant with dozens of other people.

It stunned her slightly to realize how enraptured she was with you. Just by talking, you made her feel like you were the only two here.

Before she realized it, the waiter was gone again after a final check to make sure everything was correct.

And with that, you both started to dig in.

You and Momo shared another smile before cutting into your food. Momo had to consciously tell herself to not moan with the great food in front of your date...but the food was just so damn good, she couldn't listen to herself. As soon as the flavor reached her tongue...

"Hmmm~" Momo closed her eyes relinquished the taste of her well-done steak.

"Hehe, it's good then?" You chuckled as you asked.

Momo opened her eyes and realizing your look of mild surprise was directed at her because she did, in fact, moan at the taste of her food.

She blushed and after swallowing, laughed a bit in embarrassment as well, throwing an explanation your way. "I'm sorry, it's just really good." She timidly as she placed her fork and knife down.

When she expected an eye roll or a 'sure...' she was surprised to hear you laughed as well, nodding in understanding. "I agree, this is amazing. Do you want to try some of mine?" You asked as you moved the fork around your chicken parmesan.

Her eyes widened slightly as she gulped. It did look very good as well.

"Can I?" You nodded as Momo was looked happy. "Wait, do you want some of mine?" Momo offered as you chuckled and nodded as both split their food a third of their portion (as best as they could).

Momo was secretly relieved that you didn't try to feed her like some awkward movie cliche, but instead, you pushed your plate towards her and she does and she poked a third of the chicken and you the third of the steak. You both make delighted groaning noises as you try the other's food and laugh at each other's noises.

"Hmm, it is great. Maybe a bit too much on the garlic and add a pinch of chili powder and it'll be perfect." You commented after chewing on the piece of steak.

Momo just gave some blinks towards you.

"Wait...you know what's in it?"

"Well I live alone and take out gets unhealthy and snowballs in the bills so I just learn how to cook with some books here and there. I'm no chef like these pros, though."

'Oh. My. God...can he be any more perfect?'

Momo smiled widely.

"So tell me (YN)-"

"Excuse me?"

Both Momo and you looked to the side to see this brunette male at the side of their table.

Momo looked at him with uninterest as he didn't look like in the proper care. Hair shriveled up and Momo even saw some sweat stains under his armpits and forehead.

Then her eyes widened as she saw his chest...

He had a pink rose pinned on it.

'Oh no...' Momo thought as she was panicking a bit.

"Can we help you?" You asked.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but there seems to be a mistake...are you, hmm, Hirai Momo?" He asked Momo who gulped a bit.

As the guy said her name, your smile faltered and your spirit fell.

'Damn...guess this is her date then...well...damn it, it was going so well too...'

You didn't notice, but Momo saw your smile fell as you looked away from her and him as she turned to the man.

"I'm sorry. No I'm not Momo, my name is Mina."

Your eyes widened at her answer.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just my date was supposed to have a rose like yours." He said pointing at the rose that was placed on the edge of the table.

"Oh right. I'm sorry, I too had a rose to find him." She said pointing at your rose that was also on the side of the table but obscured by a plate as you moved it and picked it up for him to see.

"Right...tsk, well enjoy your dinner. My apologies." He said as he turned and went to the register.

You both watched as he went back and you turned your head to see her biting her lips and with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"I-I know, that was a dick move, but I'm...honestly having a lot of fun with you." Momo shyly said to you with her eyes averting to the table and you.

You just smiled at the girl in front of you.

"No worries...I'm having fun as well. At least your date showed up though." You said as you pulled your phone out and saw no messages still.

"Trust me, I wished my other dates ended like yours...n-no offense," Momo said to you as you looked at her with an arched brow as she poked her steak.

"I'm guessing they weren't great?" You asked as Momo had finished swallowing some of the steak.

"Not in the slightest. I had dates before you by my friend. Not the greatest of the bunch."

"And of course, they weren't shy of getting pushy those nights. No shortage of asking me to come back to their place with them after the date. I never went with any of them, they didn't seem like people I would enjoy the company of after the date and they weren't during either, and somehow I always ended up being the bad guy for refusing their offers."

Momo said as pouted a bit, you just frowned at her.

"And your friend still puts you up with dates?"

"I've never told her. I didn't want to make her feel guilty or terrible. She can be quite emotional."

You made an oh face, but you still felt for her.

"Yeah, well, us guys can be assholes."

She looked at you with interest, she thought you would have been negative of her for thinking of such thoughts.

"And don't think you're the bad guy or something. Just because you didn't go doesn't mean you're not terrible. It's their fault for being such horny assholes and not treating you the way you should be treated."

You said as your voice was a bit quieter now for the others not to hear your foul language, although the thought of the other men that had taken Momo on dates to end it like that lit a fire of anger deep in you.

Momo kept her gaze on you as her smile grew each second.

Momo initially agreed to a blind date because of Sana, but she had already planned how the evening would end: a hug, at best, and a clear statement that they should be friends.

But the night with you, even though it started completely wrong, was completely fun.

She laughed more than she had in a while, it was comfortable talking with you, knowing you were listening to every word she said and even finding many things in common with someone who seemed so different from her.

"Thank you." Momo answered, "...this may sound wrong, but I'm honestly glad our original dates stood us up...well until now that is." She said to you as you smiled and nodded as well, looking up at Momo, this time the peach colored blush painting your cheeks was undeniable.

"I think so too, I'm really glad I got set up on this, even if it didn't go as planned." You said with a small chuckle that had Momo's heart swelled in happiness at your answer, and her smile growing larger.

"Well, now that that's sorted out," You said with finality, "how about dessert?" you continued with a playful smirk, leaning forward on their table.

Momo smirked as well.

"Chocolate cake?"

"Of c-

"Excuse me?" Momo and you looked to the source and both were surprised to see Trent coming back.

"I'm sorry, but this is the table for Sana." Trent came back. "So you are Momo then?" Trent asked Momo who was having a slight panic.

"Her name is Mina and this is my table." You spoke up as Trent glared at you.

"No no, I specifically asked for a table under Sana or Dahyun and this is it...so tell me the truth, are you really Mina?" He got closer to Momo as Momo leaned back.

SCREECH

You stood up and grabbed Trent's shoulder.

"Do not go any closer to her!" You said grabbing his shoulder as Trent roughly moved his body to release your grip.

"Hey hey enough." A waiter came up to you two. "Let's calm down here."

"Sir we were just enjoying our date. But this man came up and started to get closer to my date and bothering us." You asked the waiter who looked at Momo who nodded.

The waiter turned his head to Trent.

"Sir I'm sorry, but I need to ask you to leave the building."

"Hey this jackass is stealing my date." He said pointing at you and at this point, people around were watching the scene.

"Sir, I will call authorities if you don't leave right now." The waiter said as another waiter came up to assist him.

Momo saw Trent just glare at them and then at you.

"...Fine." He said as he turned around and left the restaurant as the waiters apologize for interrupting.

Both of you just nodded as you sat down.

"We'll make sure he leaves the premises as well. Once again we're sorry." One of the waiters said.

"It's not your fault, but thank you." You said as he nodded and left you two alone.

"I'm sorry Momo." You said to her.

"No worries...thank you for defending me." She said as her features were softened and showed appreciation.

"Of course. Like I was going to let him go near you."

Momo's heart just started to beat and her body just filled with happiness.

'I guess he can be.'

---------------------------------------------------------------

The night had progressed smoothly after that.

Time passed like nothing as you ask each other questions, usually giggling at one another's answers or wanting deeper explanations, ate and joked around as both shared their chocolate cake very slowly.

Your laughter quiets down after a joke of hers as the waiter comes back to check on you both.

Momo told him that she's fine; but after a glance at your watch, you asked if they can get the check.

Momo couldn't help, but feel disappointed.

Weren't you having a good time?

As if you could mindread, you smiled reassuringly at her once the waiter leaves.

"I'd take out somewhere, but I've got work to go first thing in the morning tomorrow." You said to her.

Momo was saddened but understood completely.

"No, that's understandable. I'm sorry I've kept you out so long." Momo said to you.

"Don't be, I only wished we could go on longer." And just like that Momo's smile grew wider. "And I would like to do this again someday if you would like to." You said to her.

Momo bit her lip, trying and failing to conceal her large smile.

"I would love too." Momo responded with glee.

You then smiled largely and nodded.

You then took out your wallet and inserted your credit card into the booklet. Momo offered to pay for her, but you had no intention of her paying for anything as she just nodded and appreciated your kindness.

After the bill came back and your card as well, you tossed a few bills on the table before you led her and you out of the restaurant, your hand sneaking its way around her.

You intertwined your fingers and tucked her arm against your chest, the back of Momo's hand resting against your lower chest.

Endearment swallowed Momo whole as she stared at you in awe.

You were like the perfect guy...well, most men did on the first date.

But you yourself...

Momo, once again, has never been so happy to be stood up on a date.

As you both walked out the door, you both were quiet, reluctant to let the night end. But once you make it out to the busy parking lot, she turned to you, ready to ask you for your number when...

"So you told me that your friend drove you here?" You asked before she got the chance to ask your question.

"Oh yeah. My car isn't in driving condition. Something about the engine." Momo explained.

"Then I shall wait till she comes." You said to her.

"Thank you...but it might be a while. She's not responding to any of my texts or calls." Momo said looking at her phone screen.

"Well, this may not be the ideal thing, but would you like me to take you home?" You asked as you laid a small smile for her.

Ugh, that gentle smile is going to do Momo in.

Her heart thumped erratically in her chest at the thought of you walking her home.

Sana would absolutely kill her if they knew she'd say yes to that offer; to be driven home by a stranger.

But, you weren't a stranger.

Not anymore.

"I-I'm sorry that's was to weird of me to ask-

"No." Momo beamed at you, taking a deep breath before answering, "I'd love it if you take me home (YN)."

Your enlarged smile makes a blush creep up Momo's cheeks as you held your arm out.

She linked her hands around it and lean a little closer into you going to his car.

=================================================

"Thank you for taking me home," Momo said, stopping in front of her apartment door. You smiled at her and for a multiple time, she could feel her heart skip a beat again.

"No problem." You looked to the door and back at her, a little unsure on what to do as you tried to push away the disappointment that's starting to bubble up in your body. "I had a good time tonight, Momo."

"I had a great time too (YN)." Momo said to you.

You took a slight breath as she stared longingly at you as they looked at each other in silence, suddenly Momo felt the air change and the way you were looking at her eyes, there was something...more.

You then took a step closer. It was almost unnoticeable, but she could feel the hot breath against her cheek.

And as their faces slowly came together, Momo could feel her heart beat fast in her ears. The feeling right before the first kiss with someone was filling her body and it was exciting.

Your nose gently touched hers and as soon as she started closing her eyes, ready to feel your lips against hers-

RING RING RING

Momo's phone ranged.

It took a few seconds for Momo to realize what had happened, to realize that the muffled sound coming from her purse was her phone and, by that time, you were already a step away from her.

Without looking at you, Momo grabbed her phone, to see Sana's face filling her screen.

'Damn it Sana!'

She looked at you and smiled.

"Just a moment."

"Of course." You said as she answered and turned her body around.

"What Sana?" Momo asked in a hushed low tone.

"Oh, thank god!"Momo could hear the worry in her voice. "I'm so sorry! Dahyun and I were watching a movie at her place and we fell asleep! Are you okay!?"

"Sana I'm fine, I'm right at our apartment door." She glanced over you, who showed her a shy smile.

"Oh thank god...I'm so sorry Momo..."

"It's okay Sana," She then looked at you, "It's really okay."

"But what happened Momo? Dahyun's friend texted her saying that you didn't show up or didn't find you. That was like thirty minutes ago." Momo closed her eyes.

She had forgotten to text Sana and let her know about the turn of events of the night just that she was coming home and to pick her up and stuff. "What happened!? Didn't you go!? You're not kidnapped right?!"

Momo literally had to move the phone away from her ear as you chuckled at her friend's worry.

"Sana Sana, I'll explain when you get here. I'm really alright. I'm perfectly safe."

"Okay, okay. Just get inside and we'll talk then I'm almost there."

"Alright, see you later then." And Momo hung up before Sana could say anything else.

Momo now had her full attention at you. "I'm sorry, my friend found out about me not seeing the guy and got worried."

"Ahh, that's fine, mine's been texting me as well." You said as you put your phone away and stared back at Momo

Her eyes dart between your (Color) eyes and gaze at your luscious lips, biting at her own when you beamed at her.

You took a step further and slides a hand up her cheek, thumbing at your jaw. Her heart pounds heavily in her chest as she watches you lean closer; your eyes scan every inch of her face, finally landing on her mouth.

When you started leaning in, she forgets how to breathe for a moment. There's so much warmth and happiness in her body.

Before she knew it, your lips were on hers.

A surprised noise escapes from her throat as her hands come up to clamp onto your forearms, anchoring herself onto you.

This must be what heaven feels like as both just indwelled in the kiss.

Both started to feel drunk on Momo's perfume and her on your cologne. The way both lips move against each other, slow and purposeful. Your tongue then brushes across her bottom lip, silently begging her to open up. She does so and smiled into the kiss as tongues tangles with one another.

Oxygen was needed as you pulled away slowly after a minute, watching her blissed-out expression.

Both faces flushed red and breathing.

"...Wow." You muttered as she nodded.

"Indeed..." Momo said.

Neither moved away.

Her smile grows the longer you stood there, just staring at her; her face still between your palms.

Then you lean back in as both closed their eyes-

"Excuse me!? Why are you at my door?!" You both jumped and turned to see this girl standing at the hall.

"S-Sana?!" Sana's eyes widened as she came closer to the both of you.

"Momo! I'm so sorry. I came as quick as I could and then I saw his back and-"

"Sana Sana, he's my date, (YN) (LN)." Momo said as Sana looked at you.

Sana saw you and her breath was taken as well.

"Hi, I'm (YN)." You said as Sana nodded and looked back at Momo.

"S-Sana...I-I'm sorry, I thought you were a robber."

"That's okay." You smiled as Sana blushed.

"Y-yeah...I should get in," Sana pointed at the door as she unlocked it and looked back at you as she stared for a couple of seconds before going inside and shutting the door.

Momo and you laughed a bit.

As much as Momo wanted to continue where they stopped, almost as much as you seemed to want it as well, the moment had passed and the awkwardness prevailed.

"Thank you again (YN)." Momo said to you.

"Being the wrong date? Anytime." You said with a grin.

She laughed again as you laughed with her.

"Seriously thank you. I really needed a night like this." You nodded.

"You're very welcome Momo. I'll call you tomorrow?" You asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm available." Momo nodded.

"Okay, I really had a great time tonight Momo."

"Same with me (YN)."

"Well, good night."

"Yeah, good night (YN)."

And with that, you leaned in and pecked her on the cheek as she blushed a bit and smiled as you turned and walked towards the end of the hall.

Before you turned the corner, you looked back and waved as she waved to and you finally left the hall.

Momo then opened her door, only to be met by Sana who had the largest grin on her face.

As soon as Momo closed her apartment's door behind her...

Sana clenched her shoulders and shook her around.

"Momo? Who was that!?"

"His name is (YN)." Momo said as she placed her purse down with an everlasting smile.

Sana just smirked.

"...So I take by that smile that your night wasn't that bad after all."

"No," she answered, looking at her friend. "It wasn't."

Sana clapped her hands together.

"Hehehe, tell me what happened right now."

"Not much Sana...just that I'm glad that I was stood up."

==============================================

That's that...

Thanks for taking a pause in your life to reading this. Vote/Comment. Thanks again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 226 37
twice x twice twice x reader (G!P, smut, and more)
337K 8.5K 43
π“π°π’πœπž 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬
20.3K 539 20
A one shot collection of jihyo x female readerπŸ’›
6.5K 138 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...