It's not who I am... - Frerard

By MerthurIsMyOTP

Frank has a secret. No one can know about it. Once he thought he could tell his parents. They would love him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 11

412 37 27
By MerthurIsMyOTP

Gerard

I look at Frank and smile. I haven't known him... uh... her for long. But the way she looks now, I don't think I've seen her more happy than she is right now. She walks around in my mom's dress and she just sparkles in happiness.

I feel so bad for her though... Stupid parents... Why can't they just love their child for who she is? She can't help it that she's transgender...

"Gee? Can we... can we go to Starbucks?" she asks me suddenly and jumps on my lap. I laugh and wrap my hands around her.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods.

"I've never felt better than I feel now, Gerard... I want to walk around in public as a girl too. Or... or do you think people will notice?" She asks then, suddenly insecure.

"No Frank. You look like a girl, a beautiful one, but I wanted to be sure that you're ready. That you're not rushing things just because you can. We have plenty of time to explore this part of you babe. But if you really want it, then of course we can go to Starbucks." I say with a smile and plant a kiss on Frank's forehead. She squeels and kisses me back.

"Just one thing Frank. How should I call you? You want to be Frank or do you have a new name in mind?"

Frank blushes and nods. She plays with my hair nervously.

"I... I do have a girl's name for myself... I just never told anyone..."

"Do you... do you want to tell me?" I ask. Frank nods and sighs.

"Jamia."

I smile and repeat it.

"Jamia... that is a beautiful name!"

Frank... no... Jamia smiles at me and stands up.

"Shall we go than?" She asks and I nod.

------------------------------------
Okay guys sorry that sucked I know. I'll try to make the next chapter a better one.
Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 415 20
Gerard and Frank have the perfect love/hate relationship. They both hate each other, but love each other's bodies. Gerard being out as gay and Frank...
213 16 7
I won't escape the bullying by moving away, I don't want to transfer from a high school of 400 students to 1,000. I have an abundance of absolutely z...
4.5K 176 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...
23.1K 547 40
Gerard Way is a stuttering, new kid in a new big school who suffers from a number of difficulties, not to mention his tendancy to wear girls clothing...