Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends

274 9 59
By aigooagain

Lobby,

"Where were you last night?" It as Younghoon.

Younghoon, Changmin and Sunwoo woke up early to take a walk around the hotel. However, the other two loud boys left Younghoon because he was 2 minutes late.

"W-weee!"
"HEOL! We just came back." Hyuna made a confession.
"I BEG YOU PLEASE DON'T TELL THE SAEKANG BOYS!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Younghoon laughed evilly.
"You wish."

"YOUNGHOON AAA! PLEASEE!" Hyuna shook the boy's soul out from his body.

"Alright fine." Younghoon gave in.

"REALLY?!" Hyuna jumped in joy.

She forgot about the ankles for a while.

"ACKKKK!" The girl pathetically fell back onto the floor.

"Hyuna aa! Are you okay?" Younghoon asked, half laughing, half concerned.

"Obviously! No! I think I might get my legs cut at this rate." Hyuna said, exaggerating.

"Let's go. I will help you girls go up."

"ACHUMMMM!" Chaeyoung sneezed again.

Her face was turning red but pale at the same time.

"ACHUMMMMMMM!" Ji Yeon was finally infected along with Chaeyoun.

"I SWEAR CHAEYOUNG! I AM NOW SICK BECAUSE OF YOU!" Ji Yeon went to smack Chaeyoung multiple times.
"Huaaaaa! Younghoon!" She looked at Younghoon.
"Can we trust you?"

"HEOL! OKAY FINE!" He knew what was going on.
"I WONT TELL THEM."

Nayong was the quietest amongst them. She just didn't have the energy to even talk anymore. Giving that surrender look, she walked lifelessly towards the elevator.

____

21st floor,

"Tuk tuk tuk!" Someone was knocking on a door.
"Ji Yeon! Haven't you wake up yet?! Can I borrow the broom from your room?!" It was Felix's voice echoing in the hallway.

The boys opened their room door wide. They were having a ritual on chasing insects from their room. Therefore, they girls can't easily enter the opposite room.

"What are you guys doing?" Younghoon casually asked as he walked closer to the room beside the Saekang boys'.

He was trying to get the boys attention and distract them away from his room. Because it was too impossible for the girls to enter their own room when Felix was standing by the door.

"Younghoon, have you seen the girls?" Felix asked, confused as he didn't see any of them since yesterday.

"No? Why?" Younghoon played it cool.

"Non of them answered the door." Felix said, brushing off some chips from his pillow onto the floor.

"What did the door asked them?" Younghoon made a joke.

"That was hilarious! Stop making me look stupid!" Felix laughed.
"Can you help me keep the door open for a while? I need to go take something," he excused himself.

Younghoon gave the girls signals and they ran fast towards him.

"Take this!" Younghoon gave his room card instead.
"Felix is facing the opposite room right, so he will see you." He whispered to the girls.

"Younghoon aa! Who are you talking to?" Hyun Jin asked, weirded out as he heard like Younghoon was talking to someone by the door.

Chaeyoung grabbed the card from Younghoon's hand and entered the room in rush.

"Thank you." Felix came back right after the girls entered the room.

"No problem. Alright, I am going back down." Younghoon said.

"Why did you come back here?" Felix asked, looking at Younghoon.

"I thought I left my phone but turned out that it is in my pocket." Younghoon said and waved Felix a goodbye.

"Alright! Have a safe walk!" Felix wished to Younghoon.

____

The boys room,

Hyun Jin was busy folding his blanket but it looked like a total mess instead of neatly folded. Seungmin took the blanket away from Hyun Jin and began to fold it neatly.

"This is how you should fold your blanket." Seungmin said, showing the neatly folded blanket to Hyun Jin.

"Why would we fold it so nicely? After all, we are going to use it again later too." Hyun Jin said, wasn't impressed with Seungmin professionalism.

"That is how those cockroaches managed to hide inside your blanket." Seungmin fought back.

"Hyuna! I need to use the bathroom! Palli!" It was Ji Yeon's voice.

"Ock, it sounds as if they are in the room beside us." Han causally said, thinking that it was actually from the opposite room.

"So they are really in the room?" Felix let out a relief sigh.
"I thought they went somewhere again."

"It was so weird, they didn't have any problem with opening the door before." Hyun Jin said.

"Exactly, that was why I have my suspicions." Felix agreed.

____

The next room,

The Seoul High boys were as messy too. They had another round of movie with Saekang High boys yesterday night. Since there was door connecting the two rooms, it was easier for them to hangout with each other. They unlocked the door from both both side. Meaning, they can go in and out of each other's room anytime they want.

"Wow, these boys are so messy." Ji Yeon shook her head, looking down to the floor.

"You haven't see next door room yet." Hyuna was finally out from the bathroom.

"Why?! Was it the worst?!" Ji Yeon asked.

"They are super crazy messy." Hyuna stated.
"Aahhhhh. This is so refreshing." She was drying her hair using the wireless hairdryer.

"I don't want to move anymore." Nayong was already lying down like her soul was out from her body.

"Are you sick?" Hyuna went to check on Nayong.
"HEOL! Your temperature is so high."

"Really?! No wonder my head is spinning." Nayong said.
"But, you look sick too."
"You are even walking like a moon man." She was talking but everything was in slur.

"I am so worried about my ankles. I think they aren't going to get better any time soon." Hyuna said, pulling her legs up onto the couch to get a closer look.

"Where is Chaeyoung and Ji Yeon?" Nayong asked.

"They are sharing the bathroom." Hyuna replied.

"The heck?" Nayong knitted her eyebrows.

"YAH CHAEYOUNG! MOVE ASIDE! I NEED TO WASH MY FACE." Ji Yeon and Chaeyoung were fighting over the mirror.

"Ouh, it was indeed true." Nayong nodded her head.

____

The boys room,

They were finally one step more to the optimum cleanliness. Hyun Jin was looking for a vacuum. They can just ask for house keeping but it was too embarrassing with their level of being messy.

"Changbin hyung, do we have vacuum?" Hyun Jin asked, opening the closet but the vacuum wasn't in the closet too.

"Remember yesterday? Changmin made the vase fell and the sand came out. We asked for a vacuum yesterday." Changbin replied as he was busy organising the ironed clothes back into the closet.

"Really?" Hyun Jin went towards the main door.

"Yah, just use the door on this side." Changbin pointed to the side door.
"Nobody is in the room so nobody will open the main door for you."

"Ouh right. I forgot." Hyun Jin said and made his way to the side door.

____

The next room,

Hyuna and Nayong were fast asleep on the couch. They were too carefree to think about anything else. To add more, the two girls were too tired to move even an inch.

"Krikk," the side door slowly opened.

"YAH! Isn't that door connects the boys two rooms?!" Hyuna freaked out.

She pulled Nayong with her and tried to hide before the door fully opened. However, she failed to fulfil the mission.

"Where is the vacuum?" Hyun Jin made his way into the room while humming a song.

"Ock," he saw Hyuna.

"Annyeong!" She smiled at him.

"Have you seen a vacuum?" Hyun Jin wasn't aware of what was happening.

"Here." Hyuna handed him the vacuum that happened to be beside where she was standing.

"Thank you," he took the vacuum from Hyuna's hand and headed back to their room.

Hyuna was confused that Hyun Jin didn't give any reaction. However, she was grateful at the same time. He closed the door and Hyuna let out a relief sigh.

"JAMKANNNN!" Hyun Jin opened back the door as he finally realised that it was weird to see Hyuna in that room.

"Yes, what can I help you with?" Hyuna prayed in her mind that Hyun Jin still didn't notice.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked, finding that it was strange.

"Aigoo, my hair is sticking to each other because of the rain yesterday." Ji Yeon got out from the bathroom, unaware of Hyun Jin's presence.
"We shouldn't have went out yesterday."

"Hyun Jin?" Ji Yeon dropped the small towel she used to dry her hair onto the floor.

"What rain?!" Hyun Jin narrowed his eyes.
"HEOL!"

"THE RAIN WAS TOO MUCH YESTERDAY AS WE OPENED THE WINDOW. SOO IT WAS POURED ONTO US!" Hyuna lied again.

"Felix!" Hyun Jin called his friend.
"You need to see this!"

"ANDWAEEE! YOU ARE EVIL HYUN JIN!" Ji Yeon went back into the bathroom.

"Wae?" Felix went into the room where Hyun Jin called him from.

"Look look. Why do you think they are here?" Hyun Jin asked.

"Ock. Hyuna and Nayong?" Felix was confused as well.
"Why are you here?"

The wet backpacks lying on the floor caught his attention.

"Why are those backpack drenched with water?" He kept asking.

"Should we keep lying?" Nayong asked as she was half in her right mind.

"Say no more." Hyun Jin said, shaking his head.
"Where did you go last night?"

"Dataran Merdeka." Nayong spilt the tea again.

"NAYONG AA! SHUT UP!" Hyuna knew that at that moment,

She messed up.

"Is Ji Yeon here too?" Felix asked because Ji Yeon was nowhere in his sight.

"Y-yes." Hyuna cheekily smiled.

"Ji Yeon! Come out! I know you are here!" Felix called her, sounded piss off to his limit.

"SILHEOOOO!" Ji Yeon answered from the bathroom.

"COME OUT!"

____

Rooftop cafe,

The boys and the girls ended up at the same cafe again.

The ultimate nagger,

"Aren't you going to start talking?" Hyun Jin asked Hyuna.

"I don't know how to explain anymore!" Hyuna said.

"You walk around at night! With those legs! Why? Do you think you can be healed overnight? What else?!" Hyun Jin began listing the consequences of her being stubborn.
"You got fever! YOU KNOW IT YOURSELF THAT YOU HATE EATING MEDICINE!" He was losing it.
"Wae?!"
"Why you need to make you own life hard?"

"Na- naaaaaaneun,"
"I WANTED TO GO HAVE FUN! THAT WAS ALL." Hyuna glared at Hyun Jin.

"That's it. You never learnt your mistakes. Won't learn from your mistakes and will never learn from your mistakes. Did you have fun in the rain?"
"I bet it is fun to be sick plus that swollen ankles." Hyun Jin kept talking, crossing his arms with that furious expression.

"I did not!"
"I don't want to get sick too! I never know that the rain will be pouring down yesterday." Hyuna said, putting her head on the table in defeat.

"Have you heard of weather broadcast? I guess because it is not a variety show."

She just can't say anything anymore.

"I am so done with you." Hyun Jin added.
"You go around do whatever you want. Whether it is dangerous or not, you won't care at all."
"How can you never free yourself from getting into problems?"

"Jinie aa," Hyuna covered her ears.

"I am not done talking yet. You don't want to listen to my nagging? Alright, just make sure you are healthy."

"JINIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She pinched his cheeks to make him stop talking.

Her hands were burning hot from the high temperature. Hyun Jin flinched and took something out from his backpack.

"Eat this." He put a tablet of medicine on the table.
"I don't want to hear excuses like,"
"You hate it, you can't eat it or whatsoever."

"SILHEOOOOO!" Hyuna drank the water in one go so that he can't make her swallow the medicine dry.

"Such a way to avoid eating the medicine huh?!" Hyun Jin glared at her.
"Excuse me!" He called the waiter.
"Can we get 100 glasses of plain water?"

Hyuna got her jaw dropped to the ground with that unpredictable boyfriend she had.

"Yes, coming in a minute." The waiter replied.

"Let's see, how much you are going to refuse eating the medicine."

"ANDWAEEEEEEYOOO!" Hyuna wanted to cry for her life.

The trying to be calm,

Bangchan had no idea of yesterday issues. He put his trust on Chaeyoung to not cause trouble or harm to herself but that too had been broken. That boy was deep down cursing to Chaeyoung carelessness. However he didn't let it show, considering that she was sick.

"Have you eaten?" Bangchan asked, handing her the menu from the table.

"No,"
"Chan aa, I don't want to eat." Chaeyoung said, putting down the menu.

"..." he lifted up his face from the menu to her face.
"No excuses." Kind of looked intimidating.

"NO!" Chaeyoung chose to be stubborn.

"No excuses while I am being nice." He added to his own sentence.

"Alright!"
"I just need to eat right?" She generated some ideas to run away from her situation.

"Don't try to pull a trick on me." Bangchan detected her upcoming trick.

"HUAAAAA!" Chaeyoung was protesting to eat.

"DUUB!" Bangchan slammed the medicine tablet onto the table.

Chaeyoung shut up as she never seen him being so mad. She blinked multiplet times, trying to process what was happening.

"Excuse me," Bangchan politely called the waiter despite the fact that he was crazily mad.

"Yes?" The waiter came to them with a small notebook.

"Can we get two chicken porridge."
"Two citrus juices."

"Alright, orders are placed. It that all?" The waiter asked Bangchan and he nodded.

"NOOOOOOO!" Chaeyoung was acting up.

"Eat the porridge and the medicine after. Don't go and eat the medicine with empty stomach."
"You can die." He said, glaring at Chaeyoung.

"REALLY?! I often do that but I am still alive." Chaeyoung stupidly exposed herself.

"I knew it!" Bangchan snapped.
"How can you harm yourself limitlessly?"

"Chan aa,"
"Okay,"
"Alright,"
"I get it."
"I will eat." Chaeyoung stated every possible agreements.

"Good girl!" Bangchan smiled and patted her head in satisfaction.

"Not really," Chaeyoung pouted.

The so done,

Ji Yeon and Felix weren't talking at all. They both were flipping through the menu. Stealing glances from time to time, Ji Yeon didn't know where her fate will lead her to.

"I seriously won't say anything so think about it yourself." Felix said, reading the menu.

"On scale of 1 to 10,"
"How pissed off are you?" Ji Yeon asked such a stupid question like she always did.

"Are you trying to be funny with me right now?" Felix lifted up his face from the menu to Ji Yeon's face.

She grinned in fear.

"Shit, why did I ask him that?" Ji Yeon slapped herself in her mind

"Mianhae," Ji Yeon pulled Felix's sleeves, shaking his hands.

"Let's order some food first." He ignored her apology.

"I am not hungry yet." Ji Yeon refused to eat.

Felix's sleeves that Ji Yeon pulled caused his hands to be hidden. Therefore, the boy needed to pull it back to check on his watch for the time.

"It is 9 a.m." Felix stated.
"Eat something and don't cause more trouble."

"I will eat later. Let's forgive me first."
"Let's say I regret my mistake." Ji Yeon said.

"Ji Yeon aa."
"Don't says sorry when you don't mean it."
"Regrets? Mistakes?"
"If you repeat the same thing over and over saying that it is a mistake, you are just trying to run away from your fault."
"That is called habits. And that habits of yours is the most dangerous to yourself."
"I don't want to hear to any of your excuses or reasons anymore."

"Bokie aa, don't talk like that. It sounds like you really hate me." Ji Yeon got offended as she pouted to her limit.

"I don't hate you but your actions." He somehow admitted it.

"Ahccuuummmm!" She turned around and covered her face with her hands.

"BOKIE AA! I want to go downstairs." Ji Yeon suddenly said.

"Then go."

"Okay, I won't." She felt like it will such a bad choice to just walk away.
"What should I do now? Aaaa, won't you forgive me already?"
"I am sick," Ji Yeon acted weak by wiping her own forehead.

"You were strong enough to walk to that Merdaka Field don't act weak with me." Felix ignored her again.

"Alright!" Ji Yeon got up from the chair and really walked away.

Felix let her be because there was no point to fight with such stubborn person.

The not yet a boyfriend,

"Han aa! My head is killing me! Is there any shortcut to get healed?" Nayong asked Han who was busy removing pickles from Nayong's porridge.

"A shortcut?" Han generated some idea to burn her.
"Probably go to Dataran Merdeka?"

"Can you please stop burning me?! You have done enough already." Nayong put her head on the table in misery.

"Alright, your porridge is now pickle free. Since you said you hate pickles in porridge I removed it for you. Say no more," Han slowly pushed the bowl to Nayong's side.

"Didn't you know I was making that up to avoid eating it?" Nayong finally admitted.

"Who doesn't? But I would like to act dumb. Look around you. Ji Yeon left the cafe, Chaeyoung is eating and Hyuna is having a medicine battle with Hyun Jin." Han made Nayong looked at around her.

"But," Nayong pouted, making a sad face.

"I was crazy to think you are at least a little bit docile than those girls." He massaged his own temples, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Are you disappointed?" Nayong thought that she couldn't let her crush have a bad impression of her.

"Will you be sicker if you eat? Just one or two spoon at least."
"Should I explain in scientific theory about empty stomach and medicine?" Han made a threat.

"OKAY! I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR SCIENTIFIC THEORY OR WHATSOEVER! I WILL HAVE A BAD HEADACHE IF I DO!" Nayong dug in the bowl and shove a spoonful of porridge into her mouth.

"I told you to eat not to choke yourself. Eat slower, you will get indigestion." Han said, taking the spoon from her hand.

"I want to finish it faster and go to sleep." Nayong said.

"Say aaaa," Han extended his hand, intending to feed Nayong.

"Heol!" Nayong blushed but was able to hide it with her already red face from high temperature.
"Aaaaaa!"

"Click!" It was Seungmin taking picture of Han feeding Nayong.

"I am saving this picture for the group icon." Seungmin said and laughed hysterically.

"YAHHH KIM SEUNGMIN! DON'T YOU DARE!" Han attacked Seungmin with flying eggplant slices.

"HYUN JINN!" Seungmin pulled Hyun Jin to be his shield.

"HYUNA AA! UNTIL WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PROTEST AGAINST ME?!" Hyun Jin was busy talking to Hyuna.

"Ew. What is this?!" The one of the eggplant slices ended up in Hyun Jin mouth and the boy cringed.

"Eggplant!" Han said, laughing to the eggplant hater.

"YAHHH! NO WONDER IT TASTE DISGUSTING!" Hyun Jin spat out the eggplant and drank the plain water he asked Hyuna to drink.

"Hyun Jin aa, can't you understand me now? I hate medicine as much as you hate eggplant." Hyuna said, hoping that Hyun Jin would finally understand her.

"Really? I am sorry for not realising it." He made it seemed like he understood her.

"So you finally on the same boat as me." Hyuna smiled, thinking that the victory was hers.

"Do you think I would say that?" Hyun Jin changed his expression back from sympathetic to annoyed.
"Me not eating eggplant is nothing similar with you not eating medicine."
"I don't eat eggplant but it won't make me sick. You not eating medicine will make you stay sick."

"ALRIGHT BOI!" Hyuna lost again.

"Welcome!" Someone entered the cafe and the girls looked at him.

They made a pathetic face, hoping that the boy will help them from their problems.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.6K 103
SQUIRRELHAN is typing... → not a y/n story; COMPLETED [BEST RANKING #1 IN STRAYKIDS 13.03.19]
60.6K 2.2K 40
"why did you lie?" - "i don't know" a boyxboy book ~slow updates~ lowercase intended
2.6M 83.8K 200
face claim; @hwa.min on Instagram started;1/8/2019 ended;27/8/2020 SECOND BOOK IS ALREADY UP^^
168K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?