Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Fourteen

241 7 73
By aigooagain

The four season entrance,

Bangchan was waiting for the other boys to go down for 30 minutes already. Actually Hyun Jin was making a scene in their room. He refused to hangout with them that day but the roommates forced him to do so. That was why, the other boys were legit late. Bangchan was texting Chaeyoung.

Line application,

Chaeyoung : Chan aa! Are you going anywhere?

Bangchan : Yes, we are heading to the cinema. Didn't Ji Yeon tell you?

Chaeyoung : she did. You are only going to the movie right?

Bangchan. : yes, do you want to follow us?

Chaeyoung : No! Have fun Chan aa.

Close Line application.

"Chan aa! We are here!" That was Younghoon with Hyun Jin beside him.

Hyun Jin seemed lifeless as he was ultimately disagreed to hangout with the boys. He just wanted to empty his own mind alone but there wasn't any chance to do so.

"Come here! Our movie will be at 8:30!" Bangchan said to them from a far.

"Alright!" Jeongin with his smiley face ran to Bangchan.
"Hyung, is Chaeyoung noona joining?"

"Aniyo. She is probably busy." Bangchan replied.

"Really?! The girls aren't following us? Heol it will be less fun then." Sunwoo said, shrugging.

Changmin, Sunwoo and Younghoon were getting along well with the girls also. They just fit in with the friendly circle.

"Hrmm, Ji Yeon said she is busy with doing slides." Felix stated, also sad.
"Sokay! Let's just have fun and make them jealous later!"

"Right?! Let's take pictures, videos and show them what they were missing out." Seungmin agreed.

____

The girls room,

The four girls were busy getting ready. Hyuna's mood was somehow lightened up a bit as she successfully got back with Hyun Jin. She thought that they would be back as normal.

"Done?!" Nayong asked, fixing her eye brows in front of the mirror.

"Nayong aa, you spent an hour with your eye brows. Can you please move aside and let me use the mirror." Ji Yeon started a fight.

"HEOLLL! YOU ARE SO MEAN!" Nayong glared at Ji Yeon.

"Girls, don't fight or I will cancel the plan for tonight." Chaeyoung said, busy putting on her concealer.

Hyuna was the first to finish her makeup therefore the girl was having the time of her life waiting for the other three.

"Ji Yeon! Can you help me with something?" Hyuna forgot the finishing touch of her makeup.

"What?" Ji Yeon turned around and looked at Hyuna.

"This!" Hyuna showed Ji Yeon the pencil eyeliner.

"Give me that." Ji Yeon took the eyeliner from Hyuna's hand and opened the top cover.

"DON'T POKE MY EYES LIKE LAST TIME!" Hyuna had phobia with Ji Yeon and her eyeliner technique.

"No worries!" Ji Yeon said and applied the eyeliner for Hyuna.
"Wahhh! I am the best eyeliner applier." She praised herself as the result turned out good.

"Alright girls! I am done!" Chaeyoung put down her makeups on the floor and walked away.

"CHAEYOUNGG AAA! Don't leave your makeups on the floor like that! Someone will step on it!" One of them said.

That was non other than Kwon Ji Yeon. She bent down to pick up the makeups and put it back on the table.

"Ji Yeon aa! I am sorry!" Chaeyoung cheekily smiled at her.
"I won't make messes anymore."

"I don't care about the mess."
"I was scared someone step on the makeup and it will be broken then."
"I won't be able to borrow it!" She laughed.

Yes, that was indeed the truth.

"Kaja!" Hyuna said as the girls finally finished getting ready.
"Who will check the door? Incase one of those boys is outside."

"I will," Nayong took her handbag and went to open the door.

She slightly peeked and luckily there was no one outside.

"Okay! Line clear!" She said and showed an okay sign.

"Alright! Let's go!"

____

Cinema entrance,

"Yah, are you texting Hyuna?" Felix asked as he saw Hyun Jin was typing something on his phone.

"Hrmm,"
"I asked her about the slides Ji Yeon told you. But she isn't replying."
"Do we, actually have more slides to do?" Hyun Jin thought hard about it as he had no memory of more instruction regarding the slides.

"I don't know. But why would she lie?" Felix asked himself.
"Unless they are planning something behind us." He was unaware of the truth.

"Right?" Hyun Jin nodded.

"Jinie! Bokie!" Minho called them to take the popcorns.

"Wait!" The two boys went to Minho and took the popcorn boxes from his hands.

"We need to enter the cinema now." Minho said and the two boys followed him.

____

Klcc convention centre,

"Okay girls. Firstly, I need to get my money out from the bank. Have you seen any atm here?" Hyuna looked around the places to find atm.

"I asked my parents to reactivate my card." Ji Yeon said.
"But they weren't replying to me." She pouted.

"Ting!" Ji Yeon got a notification from her Imessage.

"HEOL! My luck is doing great today."
"It says, your account is reactivated." Ji Yeon jumped in joy.

"Really?! Lucky you, I still need to find the Atm and draw some cash out." Hyuna said sadly.

"Just use your card." Ji Yeon said.

"We are going to but some street food. They don't use card but cash only." Chaeyoung said.
"I made a research."

"Ow really? That is bothersome. Then, I need to draw some cash out too." Ji Yeon said and opened the map in her phone.

She was using a navigation app in the mall again. Searching for a nearby Atm, one happened to be on highest floor.

"Is the cinema on the highest floor?" Ji Yeon asked.

"Yes," Nayong replied.
"Me and Han surveyed the cinema the other day." She accidentally spilt the tea.

"Ock." Hyuna narrowed her eyes.
"But why? Planning a date?"

"Aniya! We just went there to buy popcorns." Nayong truthfully said.
"Are you sure it will be fine to go on the cinema floor? We might bump into them." She changed the topic.

"Sokay, they won't notice us." Ji Yeon was being a dare devil again.

"I smell some bad luck from you." Hyuna said to Ji Yeon.

____

Cinema floor,

The girls were anxious about being on the same floor as the boys. Luckily, they went inside the movie hall already. However, one of them was a little late and happened to be somewhere in the hallway. He was left out because that boy went to the toilet. Who was it? Han Jisung.

"Yah, your left." Hyuna was already at the Atm, punching in her bank account passcode.

"That is Han Jisung for god sakes." Nayong whispered.

"Heads down!" Ji Yeon said as Han walked passed them.

He stopped behind those girls for a while. Anxiety filled them up and the girls pinched each other.

"Did they really went into the cinema without me?" Han looked at the cinema entrance where non of his friends was there.

Jisung walked away in misery. All alone and lost.

"Huh, he did not notice us right?" Nayong asked.

"I don't think so?" Hyuna replied.

"Mwoji?" Han turned around as he heard familiar voices.
"Am I hearing things now?" He shook the thoughts off.

Hyuna pushed her friends head down back. The boy finally really walked away.

"I am positive we are having a good luck today." Ji Yeon was confident with their lucks.

"I hope so." Hyuna said.

____

Street food corner,

The four girls were walking around the street food place and they bought way too many foods for themselves. It was because Hyuna wanted to try so many and each of them were actually dying of hunger.

"Yah yah! Let's buy that one too!" Hyuna pointed to the net pancakes.

It was the Malaysian traditional food. Han told them about it once and the girls wanted to try it so badly.

"Let's get one." Chaeyoung agreed and went to the stall.

She bought one and her hands were unable to hold more plastics. Incase she adds one more, the food would eventually go to waste and fall down.

"I think, we bought enough. Let's go to the picnic spot now." Ji Yeon said, defeating.

"Kaja! My legs are killing me already." Hyuna said as she looked at the swollen ankles.

"Omaigod, why did you follow us! You should've stay at the picnic spot." Nayong freaked out when she looked at Hyuna's ankles.

"Nahh, I am fine." Hyuna denied her pain.

"KAJAA!" Chaeyoung said as she already paid for the net pancakes.

____

Dataran Merdeka field,

"Wahhh, Malaysia have such a place for picnic." Hyuna looked around the field as they sat down on the green grass.

"Right?! Han told me about this place." Nayong said.

"Han again. You sure talked about a lot of things with Han." Chaeyoung teased her.

Ji Yeon who was already eating also gave Nayong that teasing look.

"Shut up and eat quietly." Nayong said to Ji Yeon.

"Ack!" Ji Yeon wanted to say something but ended up swallowing the chicken bone.
"AAAAAHHH! I AM DYING!"

"Ji Yeon aa! ARE YOU OKAY?!" The girls were all worried as they patted on Ji Yeon's back.

"Wa- WATERR!" Ji Yeon barely made her word clear.

"Here here!" Hyuna gave her the water.

While they were busy helping Ji Yeon, Hyuna put her food beside the mat and abandoned it for a while.

"EHEMMMM!" Ji Yeon was successfully rescued.

Hyuna took her food back but the plate was already empty. Weirded out, Hyuna looked around her and saw two cats eating her food.

"YAH! THAT CATS ARE EATING MY FOOD!" Hyuna looked at the cats in hatred.

"Heoll! What a luck." Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Ring ring ring." Chaeyoung's phone was ringing and the contact information showed that Bangchan was calling her.

"Why is he calling me in the middle of the movie?" Chaeyoung ignored the call as it will be too obvious if she answer the call with all the surrounding noises.

"Are you sure everything will be good today?" Hyuna doubted their so called luck.

"I am not sure anymore." Nayong said, taking a bite of the pancakes.
"AHHH! WHAT THE HELL?!" She shouted as hotness suddenly attacked her tongue.

"WHY WHY WHY?!" Ji Yeon jolted up.

"HOW COME THERE IS A CHILLI INSIDE MY PANCAKE?!" Nayong cried because of the spiciness.

"I declare, we will be having a bad day today." Chaeyoung said,was sured after several incidents that happened.

"Hehey, but nothing extreme will happen. I promise you that." Hyuna winked and ignored the bad lucks they have.

"Right?! But don't you notice?" Ji Yeon wanted to say something.
"We are the only one left here. The other leaved already."
"Don't you feel some vibes of more bad lucks?"

"I do." Hyuna agreed as she put her hands in the air.
"Because, one raindrop is now on my palm."

"BOOM!" A lighting strike right on the nearby road.

The girls freaked out and went into the hectic situation to save themselves.

"I DON'T WANT TO GET A STRIKE BY THE LIGHTING!" Hyuna yelled and ran away.

"Shuuuuuuuu!" The sky was peeing on them.

"ANDWAEEEEE!" Chaeyoung put her handbag on her head to avoid getting rained on.

"OMAIGOD! Our foods are all drenched." Ji Yeon only cared for the food they bought.

"MY MASCARA ARE BLOCKING MY EYES!" Nayong's mascara melted on her eyes lids and some got into her eyes.

"Should we just go back now?!" Hyuna asked.

Their whole picnic idea was ruined by the weather. The food were drenched with water and so did they. They four girls shivered in the rain.

"I am so not into catching a cold tomorrow." Chaeyoung sneezed.

____

Bus stop,

They went to the nearest bus stop and waited there for a while until the rain calm down a little. However, the sky probably drank to much water that day. It just couldn't stop releasing water. The drenched girls hugged themselves in the cold.

"HAAACUMMM!" Chaeyoung already caught a cold.

"DON'T SPREAD YOUR BACTERIA TO ME!" Ji Yeon covered her face.

"I will sneeze on your face." Chaeyoung said and went closer to Ji Yeon.

Ji Yeon and Chaeyoung were having a battle of spreading virus.

"Girls! Can we even go back to the hotel today?" Hyuna sat down on the ground.

She just didn't care anymore about getting her clothes dirty. Since the rain was poured onto her, the clothes just couldn't get any more dirty.

"Should we call them?" Nayong suggested.

"No! That will be the last choice." Hyuna said, refusing to hear more nagging.

"NOOOOO! DON'T EVER. It will be fine. We can survive this much." Ji Yeon said, joining Hyuna on the ground.

"Peng!" A bus stopped in front of them.

The four girls decided to just ride the buy and go back to the hotel. One by one they entered the bus. However, Hyuna got her shoes stuck with a thrown chewing gum on the ground.

"YAH! WHICH SHITHEAD THREW A CHEWED GUM ON THE GROUND?!" She went crazy.

Hyuna could barely move her legs with that swollen ankles. Therefore, the chewing gum caused Hyuna to get such a hard time to free herself from the ground.

"Excuse me, is she getting in?" The driver asked as Hyuna still couldn't enter the bus.

"No," Ji Yeon said.
"We are all getting off."
"Sorry for troubling you mister." She said and all the three girls got off from the bus.

With that, the bus left them all at the bus stop. The girls watched the bus drove away. In all misery, Hyuna let herself fall onto the ground.

"Ring ring ring." It was Ji Yeon's phone.

"Just take it." Hyuna said.

On the phone call,

"Ji Yeon aa, where are you?" Felix asked.

"In the room."

"Really? Why aren't you answering the door?" Felix asked again.

"ARE YOU IN FRONT OF OUR ROOM ALREADY?" Ji Yeon was thinking about some cover up.

"Yes, I brought your food. You haven't eat anything yet right?" Felix said.

"Aniya! We ate. Just take it with you."

"Really? But we have no space to put it inside our refrigerator anymore." Felix added.

"I can't go out right now." Ji Yeon tried to find a logical lie.

"Why? Are you even in the room? I hear the rain sound."
"Seolma, are you outside somewhere." Felix sounded suspicious.

"We opened the window." Ji Yeon lied, felt like her nose was growing longer like a Pinocchio.

"Really? Nevermind than." Felix said.

"ALRIGHT! I WILL HUNG UP!" Ji Yeon said and ended the call.

End of phone call.

"What should we do now? We can't go back right instant. That was the last bus." Hyuna was giving up on her life.

____

The boys room,

Felix went back to join his friends in the room. He was somehow sad that Ji Yeon brutally rejected him.

"Why do you look like someone died?" Hyun Jin asked his friend.

"I got rejected by Ji Yeon." Felix said.

"Since when you weren't rejected?" Hyun Jin laughed at him.

"And some loser broke up with his girlfriend." Felix said.

"YAH! DID YOU REALLY SAY THAT?!" Hyun Jin threw the blanket to Felix's face.

"Yes I did. So what?" Felix glared at Hyun Jin.

"I swear if you both get into another fight, I will kick you outside." Seungmin said, sitting down on the study table chair.

"BUT MIN! Hyun Jin started it first." Felix wanted to win.

"You both are annoying. So I will kick both." Seungmin said, flipping through the bible he found in from the desk.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE READING BIBLE RIGHT NOW." Changbin freaked out, looking at Seungmin.

Changbin was fanboying on the instagram over a girl group ; Twice. Looking at Seungmin reading the bible, Changbin felt like something hit him hard in the heart.

"Aniya! I found it from the desk."
"You know what is funnier?" Seungmin showed the bible to his friends.
"It is in chinese. I couldn't understand a thing."

"Han can read it." Felix said, pointing to the calm boy eating his ramyeon.

"I suddenly can't read chinese." Han said, ignoring his friends.

"Han aa, what a bad influence." Hyun Jin shook his head.

"Don't disturb me. If you have so much time, go read your calculus book." Han said, causing the other boys to cringe.

"Who would be insane enough to read calculus book?" Hyun Jin made a disgusted face.

"A boy name Hwang Hyun Jin in middle school." Han said.

It was indeed the truth, Hyun Jin used to read calculus book in middle school. He was once a nerd.

"No! Don't remind me of those years!" Hyun Jin covered his ears in denial.

____

The four season lobby,

The four girls successfully made their way back home. It was already 1 in the morning. Those girls walked from 11 to 1 from the Dataran Merdeka to their hotel. Hyuna who was originally injured was dying out of pain. She finally realised how much in pain she was. Since there was nobody strong enough to carry her back to the hotel, all the girls made their independent moves.

"I will die if I take one more step." Hyuna cried pathetically.

She looked completely like a mess. He hair was everywhere on her face, clothes were wrinkled and her eyeliner melted down her face. Each of the four girls came back looking like a ghost.

"Girls! Let's sit at the sofa first!" Ji Yeon gave in to walk more.

"That is a really good good idea." Chaeyoung agreed and hurriedly went to the sofa.

The girls threw themselves flat onto the sofa. Ignoring those receptionists, they rested for a little while.

"They are our guest. I saw them for so may days already." The receptionist said.

"Just let them be."

Hyuna turned shameless as she put her whole body on the sofa, including the legs. She was literally lying down in the middle of the lobby.

____

The boys room,

The next morning,

The boys were still asleep until one of them woke up and envied the others for sleeping too soundly.

"Ireona ireona!" Seungmin hit the glass plate with the tea spoon.

"Ting ting ting!" The plate produced sounds.

"YAHHHHH SEUNGMIN! LET US SLEEP SOME MORE!" Felix refused to get up.

"WAKE UPPPPP!" Seungmin pulled their blankets away.
"Let's go jogging! I think I have been gaining way too much fats lately."

"Me too!" Han rubbed his eyes as he woke up his dream.

"YAYYY! Finally someone else is alive." Seungmin went to Han and patted his head.

"Kaja," Han got up from the bed and grabbed the towel from the table beside him.

Their room was actually so messy. They hung their ironed clothes everywhere and some snacks were still on the floor.

"Crack." Han stepped on the chips and it was scattered into smaller pieces.

"Just let it be." Seungmin said, ignoring the mess.

Right at the moment they decided to ignore the mess, an insect came from under the bed.

"COCKROACH!" Seungmin yelled and all the sleepy boys woke up.
"AHHH!"
"AHHHHH IT IS FLYING!" He almost cried.

"ANDWAEEEE!" Hyun Jin who was the hardest to wake up somehow fully awaken at the mention of cockroach.

Han was nowhere to be seen. No, actually he was hiding behind the study table. Changbin covered himself with the blanket and Felix was still asleep. He was dead asleep.

"YAHHH! CATCH IT!" Seungmin said to Hyun Jin.

"Are you crazy?! You catch it!" Hyun Jin got a goosebump.

The two boys were hugging each other while standing on the bed. Seungmin had his one hand holding a magazine, ready to attack the cockroach if it comes closer. Changbin thought he was the safest but not until he felt something crawling on his right shoulder. The boy looked over his shoulder and went crazy. Screaming in a high pitch.

"YA YA YAAAAAA! IT IS ON MY SHOULDER!" Changbin yelled and pushed the earlier blanket away.

He was panicking but the cockroach just didn't want to move from his shoulder. Changbin was disgusted to touch it yet wanted it to be dead so badly. On the other end, Hyun Jin and Seungmin fell from the bed on their back. Seungmin had his spectacles dumped under the bed and he had trouble with his vision.

"I can't see clearly without my spectacles." Seungmin shook Hyun Jin.
"Help me find it!"

Pitying his friend, Hyun Jin extended his hand under the bed to get the spectacle. He actually succeeded the attempt but when he pulled back his hand from under the bed, there was a lizard licking his fingers.

"AHHHHHH! YAHHHH!" Hyun Jin screamed and the shook his hand vigorously.

The lizard went flying towards Han and landed on his head. Han was panicking so he shook his head too. But that boy accidentally bumped his head with the table corner. The lizard was killed and Han's head felt less pain. However, it was more disgusting with the dead lizard left on his head.

"ANDOFNDKANGKSMFKAMDJAMDKSK!" Han ran around the room.

"WHAT IS THIS CHAOS?!" Felix finally came back to his sense.
"What is this?" He saw a butterfly on his blanket.

Well at least that was what he thought it was. Felix touched the butterfly, thinking thay it was pretty. However, as soon as he fully came back to his sense, the beautiful butterfly turned out to be an ugly cockroach.

"ICJAJXKAKDAKKS WHAT DID I TOUCH?!" Felix rushed got out from the bed and felt like he stepped on something on the floor.

He looked down and saw a white liquid flowing from underneath his foot. Disgusted, Felix slowly lifted up his foot and went crazy like the other boys.

____

Hotel lobby,

"Ahhhhh," someone yawned.

It was 7:35 a.m.

"Where am I?" Hyuna looked around and widened her eyes as she found out that she was sleeping in the lobby instead of their room.
"Girls! Wake up!" She woke the other girls.

Thankfully, it was easy for them to wake up.

"WHY ARE WE HERE?!" Ji Yeon had the same reaction with Hyuna.

"Omaigod! We must have fell asleep here! How embarrassing." Chaeyoung hide her face with her hair.

"LET'S GO UP BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE FIND OUT!" Nayong gathered all the things and stood from the sofa.

The girls were in rushed to go back to their room. With the wet shoes they were wearing, the floor became slippery for them.

"Bumbbb" Hyuna bumped into someone and fell on her back.

"Ack," she was in pain.

"Where were you last night?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.1K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile
1.3M 51.6K 103
SQUIRRELHAN is typing... → not a y/n story; COMPLETED [BEST RANKING #1 IN STRAYKIDS 13.03.19]
66.3K 3K 43
❝ 𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 ❞ || started; 04/11/18 || ended; 01/27/19 ⇨ 1 9 : 5 2 || completed; ✓ ...
168K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?