1945; Love during War

By TheSecretReader08

Two authors in France fall in love through the exchange of a book. How will their worlds change when Taehyung... More

The Author's Note
Chapter 1:The Flashback
Chapter 2: The Beautiful Man
Chapter 3: The Letter
Chapter 4: The Lovely Couple
Chapter 5: The Commander
Chapter 6: The Reply
Chapter 7: The Bouquet
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: The Ball
Chapter 10: The Golden Closet Book Club
Chapter 11: The Savior
Chapter 12: The Park Residence
Chapter 13: The Smile and The Frown
Chapter 14: The Sea and the thunderstorm
Chapter 15: The Ponytail
Chapter 16: The Phone Call
Chapter 17: The Liquor Shop
Chapter 18: The Hangover and the Fight
Chapter 19: The Research
Chapter 20: The First Dance
Chapter 21: The Fest and The Fear
Chapter 22: The Medicine
Chapter 23: The Family Potrait
Chapter 24: The Nightmare
Chapter 26: The Pain and the Pleasure
Chapter 27: The Doctor
Chapter 28: The Delivery
Chapter 29: The Curse and the Craving
Chapter 30: The Art
Chapter 31: The Colors of Love
Chapter 32: The Empty House
Chapter 33: The Stop of Time
Chapter 34: The Promise
Chapter 35: The Stars
Gratitude πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ (Not an update)
Chapter 36: The Visitor
Chapter 37: The Questions and Answers
Chapter 38: The Goodbye
Chapter 39: The New Book
Chapter 40: The Puppets of Life
Chapter 41: The Hope
Chapter 42: The New Beginning
Chapter 43: The Parcel
Not an update: A general query
Chapter 44: The Imagination
Chapter 45: The Book
Chapter 46: The Wedding
Chapter 47: The Remembrance

Chapter 25: The Rain and the Tears

3.3K 348 105
By TheSecretReader08

Fear.

Jungkook was all soaked in the rain running around frantically in the forest. When he found that Taehyung wasn't still home, thousands of thoughts crossed his mind, all of fear. He thought maybe he had overreacted since there was nothing between him and Taehyung. But his heart knew better.

"Jungkook, ever since you left, Taehyung hasn't moved from his position. Both I and grandpa told him to go home but he's standing there like a statue. It's about to rain soon and it's getter darker, could you go and tell him to go home." Jihoon said worriedly.

Jungkook didn't want to feel bothered because he kind of felt betrayed? But why did his heart ache so much knowing Taehyung had a boyfriend? It's not like Taehyung was going to stay here forever. He would leave eventually. So, why this pain?

 After 20 mins since Jihoon had left, he started feeling uncomfortable deeply. He was getting worried if Taehyung had gotten home or not when suddnegky he heard loud thunderstorms and lightening going off outside. He was immediately reminded of how scared Taehyung was of it the last time.

"Dammit" he growled internally and ran off towards Taehyung's house. If he were to get just one glimpse of the man, all his discomfort and uneasiness would go away. 

Unfortunately, as soon as he stepped outside Taehyung's residential stay, he saw lock at the gate from outside. And the lock gate told his heart something bad was about to happen. He asked Jessie and Mr hitman to look around with him individually but they too couldn't find a trace of him.

Jungkook had looked around all the town and every nook and content of the street that led to Taehyung's house. But sadly, he couldn't find one trace of him in the last two hours. Lost and defeated, he fell down on his knees to the ground and without even realizing, he started sobbing.

"Please be fine Tae, please be fine."

Taehyung tried to wriggled out of the grip of the man who had captured him from the back. When he realized the man was too strong, he did the first thing he could think of. He pulled the man's hand and strongly bit on it which created the man to whimper in pain.

"You sneaky bitch" the man screamed and pushed Taehyung which made fall in the ground on his chest. Before Taehyung could stand up and run away, the man hold on to his legs and flipped him over. The trees shadow had still had not made his face visible so as he slowly hovered over Taehyung, he saw the man with the crooked smile. Jay Park.

"Well, well, darling aren't you a feisty one?" Jay said, licking his lips.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked strongly, though he was fueled with fear and nervousness.

"Oh I want nothing, just want to have a little fun with you" He said making his grip stronger of both of Taehyung's hand.

"Jungkook is going to kill you". Taehyung said angrily.

"Oh the ultimate hero Jungkook, isn't he?" he said mockingly.

"I remember even last time when I tried to have a little fun with that Jimin bitch, he beat the hell out of me. Oh but what a fight it was?" He said smiling evilly.

" What did you to do him?" Taehyung asked in-spite of himself being in such a a risky situation.

"Well, he was a pretty bitch like you." He said and sniffed Taehyung's neck which disgusted the soul out of Taehyung.

 " I told him to have fun with me but he refused. And when I tried to become a little rougher, your superhero Jungkook came into the rescue. He hit me hard but the scar on his cheek reminds me of my victory." he said proudly. Taehyung remembered a small scar on Jungkook's cheek.

"But I have to admit that bastard always end up with pretty bitches like you." he said licking his lips.

"You are disgusting, you are nothing but a coward who breaks innocent family for a few pennies. Do you have any humanity left in you?" Taehyung spoke in anger.

Jay's expression suddenly changed and it became a little softer. His grip became a little loose as he spoke, "I am so-so sorry. I didn't realize I was hurting so many people. I am extremely sorry." He said keeping his head low.

Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden change in his demeanor. But before he could speak a word, he heard faint laughs which gradually turned into big erupts of laughter and his grip got even tighter than before. 

Halting his laughter, he smiled in a sinister way  and said, "You think your sweet little words of morale will have an effect on me? Ohhhhh how good you look when you guys get feisty. That Jimin bitch was just like you. After his lover Jungkook beat the crap out of me, I knew I had to take my revenge, especially on Jimin. So, I did what I do best. I dug a little further about him and when I found that he was hiding a jew child, it was like I hit the jackpot. Please Jay, I beg you, have mercy on this child.Oh how he was telling me not to rat him out but they were paying me so well. And walaaa, he was caught and deported." Jay said, his laughs echoing the forest.

Taehyung was indulged in horror, pain, terror and fear seeing the evil creature in front of him.

"Alright love, I think we have had enough of the talking, now let's have fun." He slowly moved his head down and started leaving kisses on Taehyung's neck.

 Taehyung was squirming an getting disgusted with each of his touch but he had become so helpless that he was not even able to say out a word. And right before, Jay could attack his lips, he was roughly grabbed by his neck and thrown away.

Taehyung who had given up on himself and had his eyes closed slowly opened them to see that Jay had been pinned on the ground and Jungkook was beating the hell out of him.

"How. many. times. do. did. I. warn. you.to. stay. the.hell.away.from.my family.?" He said with every word finishing with a punch at Jay's face.

But Jay didn't seemed to be bothered. He was rather enjoying it. "Always saving your little sluts aren't you?"

The insult he had thrown at Taehyung and Jimin only ignited the anger in him and he threw even harder punches. Jay's face was already swelled up and covered with blood but Jungkook was nowhere near to stopping himself. But that didn't keep Jay from shutting his filthy mouth.

"If-if only you hadn't come, I would have given your slut the time of his li-" Before Jay could even finish his sentence, Jungkook broke his jaw with a heavy punch.

Taehyung on the other hand was watching all this in horror. He wanted to stop Jungkook but it seemed as if his legs had given up on him. But when he saw that Jungkook had broken his jaw and his hands were dripping blood, he had to stop it.

He ran to Jungkook and started pulling him,  "Jungkook, st-stop, Jungkook. You will kill him."

"No, Tae, he was trying to harm you, he was going to harm you. I am going to kill this bastard" he said continuing the punches.

With no resort left, Taehyung ran to Jungkook and hugged him from behind, "Please Jungkook, I beg you stop. Please take me home, please take me home with you" he shouted.

His tone, the way he was shivering from the cold rain and his fear seemed to have finally brought Jungkook back into his senses and he stopped. He slowly stood up, Taehyung still hugging him from behind, faintly sobbing,

He caught Taehyung's hand and slowly pulled him in his front. He could see Taehyung was crying and this sight pained him so much. He couldn't help but feel that he was responsible for this, if only he hadn't left Taehyung.

He pulled him into a hug and with his bruised and bloody hand, he slowly caressed Taehyung's back. 

"Hey shhhhhh, it's fine. Everything is fine. I am here."

The way Jungkook said it sounded so reassuring, comforting and safe that Taehyung could only melt into his embrace. He hugged him tighter as if his life depended on it.

After a while, Jungkook broke the hug and slowly cupping Taehyung's cheeks, he said, "I don't know what I would have done if anything happened to you Tae. I am sorry for leaving like that but when I heard you had a boyfriend, I just couldn't take it it anymore. I know I sound very irrational but I have been thinking a lot about you and ever since I kissed you on your hands, I knew, I just knew that I-"

Thud

In a fraction of seconds, everything seemed dizzy and all Jungkook could see was a expression of horror on Taehyung's face. His eyes widened and how he was screaming his name, yet the sound was so inaudible. And before Jungkook could even finish his sentence, he was hit with a log on his head by Jay who could barely stand on his feet.  The action took all his energy and he collapsed as well.

The dripping rain had left two injured and one scared man alone in the forest, uncertain of what was to happen next.

(A/N: Just a small reminder that I am in no way trying to romanticize rape or any other form of sexual assault and violence. This was a part of a gradual development of the plot and nothing more.

A reminder that men and women who have been raped aren't victims, they are survivors who have had the courage to deal with the most darkest moments of their life. If we can do anything, let's create a space where we don't show feeling of pity or sympathy to them but act together with them so cases as such can be prevented and stopped in coming days)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.6K 87 14
(On hiatus) "I SHOULD KNOW ITS WAS YOU!!" "well to bad.... You all didn't realize.." "...." A story where a countryhuman live in a war, they have to...
380K 23.8K 13
"Whoever the beat lands on has to call their crush" When the beat landed on Jeongguk, Taehyung didn't expect his phone to start ringing. Based off th...