Unstable [Harry Styles AU]

ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more pro... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note

Chapter 5

1.1K 58 7
ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

I wake up in a dark room with a massive headache. Did someone fucking knock me out last night?

Whoever it was I was going to slap them silly.

It's hard to see, but there's a little light coming from the other side of a door, which was on the opposite side of the room from me.

Where am I?

It's just then I realize my hands are bound together. It's clasped way too tight, and there's cuts on my wrists from where the metal was rubbing against my skin. My blood starts to boil. I can't believe he did this to me. Who does he think he is?

I stand up and make my way towards the door to tell Harry he can't treat me like this, but as soon as I reach it I hear voices, and they're getting closer.  

"I know, but you can't just do that Harry. You have to at least-"

"Don't tell me what I can't fucking do. I can do it what I want. This is my decision and I'm not changing it."

"Fine," the man sounds frustrated, "but just don't do anything stupid, alright?"

"Whatever, you should come check on her with me."

I ran back to the spot in the corner where I woke up, and pretend to be asleep. So much for telling Harry off.

The door opens and I can see the light fill the entire room through my closed eyelids. There's footsteps, the light is gone, and two shadows stand above me. One of them crouches down and removes a strand of hair away from my face.

"I know you're awake." Harry whispers softly by my ear.

My eyes flutter open and he smirks at me.

"Good morning, love. We have a lot to do today, so it's time to get up."

"Can you take these off?" I ask impatiently as I recognize the one standing next to Harry is Louis.

Louis walks over to me and takes out a key, puts it in the key hole, and the handcuffs fall to the ground.

"Thanks." Louis smiles at me, but I don't return it. Maybe that seems rude, but right now I'm not going pretend like this is okay.

"Let's go." Harry grabs my arm and leads me out of the basement, dragging me upstairs. I hear loud voices and laughing coming from behind the door as we reach the top of the steps.

Not only am I scared, but I'm confused. I can't keep up with everything that's happening right now.

Harry opens the door, still holding my wrist, and I'm met with three familiar faces sitting on the couches.

"Is this Jules?" Liam asks with a beam across his face, standing up and walking over to me. The strange thing about all of this is everyone is acting like its normal that Harry's brought me here against my will.

Harry gives him a small smile, and for the first time it wasn't a smirk or a flirty grin, it was a real smile. "Yes. Jules, this is Liam, Zayn, Niall, and the one coming up the stairs is Louis."

I stand there awkwardly and give them a small wave, which they return. Zayn nods his head towards me, and Niall walks up to me and says, "Hi I'm Niall. Nice to meet you." In return I give him with a half hearted smile.

Harry leans in and whispers, "Don't worry. We have our own place, so we can be alone and have more privacy." He winks at me and takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers and walking out of the room. I try to pull my hand from his, but he seems to enjoy me fussing under him because he chuckles lowly.

Without saying bye to his friends, he walks out of the house and we get into the black car.

I get in on the right side of the back and he gets in on the left. The driver leaves the house and backs out of the driveway.

"Harry?"

"Yes?" He turns to me fully, giving me his full attention.

My voice turns into a whisper as I lick my lips, "Who, uh, knocked me out last night?" I question as my heart races.

Harry sighs and shakes his head, nodding his forehead in the direction of the driver, Paul.

My mouth hangs open, he seemed so nice.

I grit my teeth and stare at the man enraged, my fists clenching from anger.

I'm about to give him a piece of my mind before Harry places his hand onto my clenched one, rubbing his thumb around it in circles.

"I'm sorry about that by the way. I told him to help me if it gets out of hand, I didn't know he was going to do what he did."

I scoff at him and shake his hand off. "It sure as hell didn't stop you from kidnapping me."

"Stop swearing." He snaps, making me roll my eyes, but I made sure he couldn't see it. "Besides, you're not a child, are you? So technically it's not kidnapping."

"Yes, but it is against my will." I retaliate, getting annoyed with his games. I wonder if Kaylin and Emily are worried about me.

Harry leans in closer to me and places his large hand onto the upper part of my thigh.

"Let's put it this way," he whispers huskily, "it won't be against your will when you're screaming my name while we're fucking."

My throat clenches and my head snaps at him. "Harry! Do you even have a filter?" My eyes widen at the disgusting, vulgar comment, and he just laughs at my reaction.

"Nope."

Besides, in his dreams were going to have sex.

That is not what I'm thinking about at the moment, even though it probably wouldn't be too bad.

He was extremely sexy, but he can be extremely arrogant, plus he's a freakin criminal.

I'm not very open sexually, I get shy and uncomfortable just talking about my period to other people.

My old boyfriend and I never really did anything, we made out and stuff but that was about it.

I was almost embarrassed honestly that I didn't have much experience. I wish that I had done something, just to say I've done it, you know?

But now here Harry is, talking about having sex with me, and we've only known each other for what, two days?

"Why am I here right now?"

Harry ignores me, typing away on his phone.

"Harry answer me."

"Jules, don't push my buttons. Something just came up and I'm not in the mood for you to be asking questions."

"Geez." I give him a skeptical look because of his sudden annoyance, and glance away from him and rest my head against the back of the headrest, trying to not ask the millions of questions popping up in my head at the moment.

-

"We'll be there in about ten minutes." Paul looked through his little mirror to make eye contact with us, and then focused back on the road.

"Harry?" I break the silence, making him look towards me.

"What?"

"How old are you?" I question, slightly nervous for the answer. He doesn't look much older than me if he is at all.

"I'm twenty-four." He responds with a flat voice.

My eyes slightly widen, but I nod my head and the silence overtakes us again.

We've been driving for about an hour, and in that amount of time we've been in the woods for what feels like forever. This house must be really deep inside a huge forest. Everywhere you look there's trees- Harry must really like secluded areas. I guess when you're feared throughout England you don't want a flat in the middle of the city.

The car comes to a stop in front of a huge house- correction- mansion, and we both get out.

This is the most beautiful house I have ever seen. It must have been noticeable that I was astonished by it since Harry grins proudly as he walks over to me and stares at the house also.

"Do you like it?" He leads us up the path, and we make our way to the front door of the mansion.

"This is your house?"

"No, it was my parents." He doesn't have any emotion in his voice as he unlocks the door and pushes it open.

"Well, where are your parents?"

He stops in the middle of the hallway, and spaces out looking at the floor.

"Harry?"

"Go upstairs. Our room will be in the hallway to the left, then take a right down the next hallway, and it's the third door on your right. I need to leave for a little bit to take care of some things and I want you to stay here. Don't even try to leave, I'm going to be locking all the doors and I get a notification when one is opened up. You can call me, but only if it's an emergency." He rushes out then strides over to me, kissing my forehead, then turns around and walks out the door leaving me here alone, and a little confused.

I'm still trying to figure out why I'm even here and now he's left me alone.

"Um, okay?" I speak out as he closes the door.

Since I'm obviously going to be here for a while I might as well check things out. But first- I'm starving, so I need to get something to eat.

I walk into the kitchen and look in the refrigerator.

Nothing.

I go over to what I hope is the pantry.

Nothing in there either.

Great, I'm starving and Harry doesn't have any food. I'll make him go grocery shopping with me soon. I wonder if Harry would mind if I ordered some pizza. He's going to have to deal with it because I'm hungry and it's past lunch time.

I take out my phone and find the nearest pizza place, ordering a large cheese pizza, which sounds heavenly right now.

To take up some time I decide to walk around and wait for the pizza to get here.

I walk through a TV room, a dining room, and down the hall in the middle of extra rooms that I'm not sure what they're used for, there's a closed door. I try to open it, but it's locked. I wonder what Harry's hiding in there.

I slowly walk up the stairs, taking in all of my surroundings, and follow Harry's instructions to get to my room. I open the door and there's a king sized poster bed with a black comforter and white sheets and pillows, and the walls are painted maroon.

I wonder why he gave me this one, it seems more like a boys room.

I go over the conversation and realize he had said this was "our room." There's no way in hell I'm sleeping next to him.

I just met this guy the other day and he's acting like we've been dating for months!!

My stomach grumbles as I wonder what's taking the pizza guy so long, but this house is in the middle of nowhere, so I need to be patient.

I gallop down the stairs and sit on the couch, taking out my phone. I wonder what Harry had meant when he said he was going to take care of some things. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid, but if I'm honest I hope he gets home soon. This house kind of freaks me out since I'm all alone.

Wait, what am I saying? I need to stop and think about how I'm going to get out of this place, get away from Harry. He's trying to make me his little house pet.

The doorbell rings, startling me. I jump out of my seat but realize it's just the pizza man.

My smile grows from ear to ear. I love pizza.

Finally it's here. I text Harry and tell him I ordered pizza, so when he gets the notification I opened the front door he knows it's just because I'm taking the pizza from the delivery guy.

I'm not going to try and escape...yet. It's too soon, I need to catch him off guard.

I open the door to be greeted with three men.

Those aren't pizza delivery guys.

"Hello. We're friends of Harry's, and we were just wondering if we could talk to him for a minute?" One of them smirks at me with a fake smile, and the person to his right moves his jacket a little, showing me a gun.

My heart stops beating the minute my eyes see the shiny object.

I don't know what to do as I'm just standing there, so I do the dumbest thing I could- I slam the door hard and sprint upstairs, running down different hallways, and trying to get as far away from them as I can. I hear them open the front door and the one that spoke earlier yells, "FIND HER!"

His voice makes me go faster. I finally find a room that I think is far enough away and run inside, shutting the door. There's a closet in the back, I might as well hide in there.

I'm so thankful I brought my phone.

I hear more yelling coming from upstairs, they're getting closer.

I shakily take out my phone and dial the number of the only person that I could call right now, Harry.

He answers on the third ring.

"Jules? What is it? Why did you open the door? I told you not to leave." He sounds angry as he questions me like I'm the guilty one, when he's the reason I'm here in the first place.

"H-Harry?" My voice cracks as I try to sound stronger than I feel. My voice was just below a whisper, and I was surprised he heard me.

"Jules, what's wrong?" He sternly questions me, actually sounding a little worried, or maybe I heard him wrong.

I'm trying to stay calm, and my silence makes him more impatient.

"Come on, Jules, you need to talk to me." I can hear him jogging now, he's starting to breathe heavier and I can hear his footsteps hitting the ground faster and louder.

"Please come quick. There's people here Harry. They have guns. I don't know what's going on, and in really scared." My voice is pleading and croaky, all the strength I have slowly decaying the closer they get.

"Okay, listen, just get somewhere safe. I'll get there as soon as I can." The door that leads to the room I was in opens, and I hear footsteps.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." One of the men sing songs and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

A silent tear rolls down my cheek. Harry's still on the phone with me, and I can hear his unsteady breathing.

Light fills the empty closet and I'm pulled out of my safe haven and thrown over someone's muscular shoulder.

"No! Please stop! Let me go!"

He held on to me tighter, my ribs grinding up against his shoulder. It was so painful, but I didn't stop fighting him. Sadly I dropped my phone when he picked me up, it's still in the closet.

I did everything I could to make him put me down, and it looked like he was having a hard time from keeping me still, considering the fact I wouldn't stop squirming.

"Damn it!" He said through gritted teeth, and surprisingly set me down. 

"Stop fucking moving and get the fuck downstairs."

Wow, this guy really needs to get laid- he's so rude.

The man led me to the kitchen at gunpoint, the constant reminder of the gun being there by him pressing the cool metal object roughly against my back. Once in the kitchen, all the men surround me, making me extremely uncomfortable.

"Listen, we just want to talk. At least for now. Where's Harry?" The one who spoke to me at the door says. He's an attractive person; dirty blonde hair and dark, almost black, cold brown eyes. He looks about Harrys age, so s few years older than me. The other one had dark brown hair and blue eyes, and I believe the one behind me has blackish hair but I didn't get a good enough look at him.

"He's not here, now get out." I reply with a smart tone making him raise his eyebrows at me, and the person behind me grips the top part of my arm tighter, repositioning the gun to my head now.

The barrel of the gun pressed to my head was making me feel terrified, obviously. I felt like I was going to be sick. I have never been scared for my life like this. All I wanted was for them to go away.

The one with dirty blonde hair slowly stood up from his chair and walked over to me, smirking, which seems like the only thing these guys do. He held my face with his hand, and used the other to tangle his fingers into my hair, pulling on it.

"Come on, darling. Just tell me where he is. We have some unfinished business to attend to."

"I already told you. I don't know where he is!" My head was burning from how hard he was yanking my hair.

He take steps closer to me, forcing me to back up against the wall. The guy with the gun now goes to the side so the man in front of me can pus my body back.

"Since she's being un-cooperative, what do you say we take her home with us, boys? Harry will come after her, and we'll just get him then." He grins and moves his hands to my waist.

"Don't touch me." He ignores my comment, and continues talking.

"Besides, we haven't had any whores at our place in a long time. The men will be appreciative."

That lit a fuse inside of me. "Whore?! I am NOT a whore!! I don't care who you think you are, no one is going to talk to me like that."

He continues to play with my hair and keeps me in place with one hand.

He grins as he pulls out a pocket knife, holding it close to my neck, and the blade shines in my eyes from the sunlight peeking through the windows.

"You're a feisty one, huh? Strange, not usually Harry's type. He usually goes for women that are...more than willing." They all snicker, and there's a small pain in my chest, but I quickly ignore it.

"You're quite fit, aren't you? What a shame you'll just go to waste." He says with a menacing laugh, the other two men chuckling with him. A tear falls down my cheek as he grabs my arm and walks toward the front door.

"Let go of me!!" I plead but it's no use.

"She said not to touch her." Harry spoke darkly from behind us out of nowhere, and we all turn around, his features looking even more so.

I was so relieved to hear his voice I broke out into a huge smile.

"Well if it isn't Harry Styles." The dirty blonde haired man smiles as he finally lets me go, but reluctantly hands me to one of his men.

"What do you want, Alec?" Harry's eyes are glued to mine. He breaks our gaze and looks at, Alec I guess his name is, and glares at him.

The amount of pure fear that was rushing through my veins is indescribable, I've never felt anything like it.

Harry was a dangerous person in general, but the look he had made me feel uneasy.

I'm scared for not only myself, but for Alec. If he keeps this up he could get hurt, I've heard a lot of stories about Harry, practically all of them negative. Up until now Harry looked like a regular guy, but the rage showing in his features makes me understand why he's so feared.

He looked like he was going to kill Alec.

"You know what I want." He replies looking at me, then back at Harry.

"No. You know you can't take her anymore. She's with me now."

"Not for long." He says with a chuckle. "I'm going to take her from you. Just like you took them from me."

"I'd like to see you fucking try." Harry challenges him as he pulls out a gun faster than I could blink, and points it directly towards Alec.

My breath hitched in my throat as I see Harry's eyes, they were so dark. Not the captivating green ones I saw that first night at the club, they were black and intimidating.

"Ah ah ah, I wouldn't do that." He gestures to me and the man holding a gun to my head, forcing Harry to lower his pistol.

Alec turns around and says, "All right lads, let's get out of here."

But before any of us are able to react Harry has already taken out the gun again and shot the man holding onto me, and he drops.

I hold the scream inside of my throat begging to come out.

The man with brown hair runs out of the house before Harry can shoot him also.

He's now closing in on Alec, and he's holding up his hands in defense as Harry corners him against the wall.

"Do you think it was fucking smart to come in here, in my house, and make threats to me?! Especially about my girl?!" He screams, his voice so deep and loud it made me flinch and back away as far as I could.

Even though I would get annoyed in a regular situation if he called me 'his girl', since I wasn't, right now I didn't care.

I just wanted to get as far away from this as I could, but I couldn't move any muscles.

He proceeds to punch Alec repeatedly as he tries to defend himself, until he falls to the ground. Harry continues to hit him by sitting on top of him and giving Alec multiple blows to the face.

Harry yells at him while he smashed his face, and I have to look away. The sight was so gruesome.

"You should've learned by now that you're nothing compared to us, especially me! You can't just fucking walk in here like you're special, you're nobody." I see blood all over Alec's face, the floor, and Harry's hands.

Harry punches with such strength I'm scared to walk over to him.

He looks so pissed, I've only really seen him with a smirk on his face, so this was different.

I want to stop this, to blink my eyes three times and have it all be a dream, but the sounds of Alec's face being beaten and punched continue to sound throughout the room, and the scent of blood becomes more prominent.

Before I can stop myself, my feet are leading me towards them.

"Harry, stop it! You're going to kill him! Please don't do this." My voice gets weaker the more hits Alec takes.

Yes, Alec was going to take me if Harry hadn't shown up and he seems like a horrible person, but did I want to see a man be beaten to death right in front of me? Absolutely not.

After Harry hears my voice he stops.

Our eyes connect and it seems like the whole world slows down as I see the anger draining from his eyes.

His chest is heaving up and down, and I see sweat dripping down from his forehead.

He stands up and punches a wall, creating a large hole and making me jump from the sound before leaving the room.

Alec's face looked deformed. Harry practically beat the life out of him. I check his pulse to see if he's still alive, he is, but the one Harry shot isn't so lucky.

I gag at the sight, this is so messed up. How did I ever get mixed into this.

I could hear a couple things breaking upstairs, and decide Harry obviously needs time to cool down. He left his phone on the table so I made the decision to tell Niall what happened. He was the one that seemed the friendliest, so I'll call him. My heart is racing and I feel light headed from the incident that just happened. This stuff only happens in action movies, not in real life.

My hands are shaking, but I'm able to dial Niall's number.

"Hey, mate. What's up?"

"Niall? It's Jules."

"Jules? Why are you calling me on Harry's phone?"

"I'll explain when you get here, but please come to Harry's house. I need you and I don't know what to do."

"Okay I'll be there in a half hour."

He hung up without any questions or another word.

-

After Niall got to the house, he brought the rest of the boys also, and I told them what happened. Liam and Zayn took care of Alec and the body while Niall stayed with me, and Louis went upstairs to talk to Harry and try and calm him down.

Apparently they're best friends, and Louis is really the only one who can help him relax after something like this happens. They've known each other since they were little kids, so he knows what Harry goes through and how he thinks.

I've never been as scared as I was today. Just yesterday I was with Emily and Kaylin, but now I'm being held here by a gang member who doesn't want me to leave.

It's crazy what can happen in just 24 hours.

I don't think I'm going to be going up against Harry anytime soon after I saw what he was capable of first hand. I have to get out of here, but I'm nervous Harry will hurt me. He just killed someone and almost beat someone to death with out blinking because they showed up at his house and tried to take a person he's known less than two days. I need to watch what I say.

But at the same time he acts different with me, I've been talking back to him and he hasn't done a thing.

I could almost hear all of Louis' and Harry's conversation. Harry must have been pissed still because there was a lot of yelling, but after a while it eventually died down.

I honestly should thank Harry, even though what I saw today no one should have to ever in a lifetime, but he saved my life. They had a gun pointed at me, and if they took me I could've been badly hurt, raped, or even killed wherever we would've gone.

I definitely owe him one.

Harry came downstairs ten minutes later, and walked right up to me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"Don't worry about me." He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers "Come here." His voice was gentle. He led us into a room, closing the door.

Immediately his lips connected to mine, it was forceful, so even if I didn't want to he would've continued to kiss me.

But I did want to.

His lips were so soft and warm, I never wanted it to end.

I was pinned against the wall, and both of his hands were on my hips, holding me softly.

He was being so gentle with me, like if he held me any harder he would break me.

I found myself kissing back almost immediately.

When he saw I was following his movements he smiled into the kiss, and that made me do the same.

He brought his hand up to my cheek and held it, as he slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied it of course, this was bad enough. Was I really kissing this man? I almost pulled away, but he groaned and snaked his arm around my waist, resting it on my bum. He squeezed it making me widen my eyes and gasp from his actions, and he took that as an opportunity to slide his tongue in.

I could feel my heart pounding against my chest the deeper the kiss got, and I swear he could feel it too.

He reaches down to my hands that were awkwardly placed limply at my sides, and wraps them around his neck.

Harry pulls me up onto him so I'm straddling his waist, and I can feel a pool of liquid rushing in between my legs.

I tangle my fingers into his curly hair, they were as bouncy and soft as I had thought they would be.

He groans as I play with his hair, then begins to kiss my neck, searching for my sweet spot.

When he reaches the spot right below my ear in my neck, a slight groan escapes my lips and my face immediately reddens.

Those skillful lips curl up into a smirk as he sucks harder and bites at my skin, most definitely creating a mark.

Sparks are flying throughout my body as he gently licks the sensitive skin then blows on it.

He kisses my lips quickly one more time before he pulls away and we're both left breathless, and I lick my lips, immediately feeling slightly embarrassed.

Why am I letting this happen?

Maybe it's the fact that this guy is a fucking sex god.

He lets me down, and I look at my shoes, then suddenly becoming very interesting. I can feel the heat rising up into my flushed cheeks.

"Thank you for, uh, coming and saving me."

"Anytime, love." He lifts up my head and kisses me on my forehead, lacing our fingers together and opening the door, leading us back out to everyone else.

What is wrong with me?
______________
Here's the next chapter!! :)

I always try to think of something cool to put for the notes at the end of the chapter, but I never can. I'm boring

Thank you so much for reading! You guys are the bomb!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

Love you all!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

27.5M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
571 62 23
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't." I remove his hands from my hair, bring...
Ecstasy [h.s] Audrey 🐇🧚🏻

Любовные романы

22K 378 69
ECSASY: An overwhelming fear of joy or happiness - "Tell me you hate me", he says. "I hate you", I say it, over and over and over again. "I hate you...
2.9K 86 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...