Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Ten

259 7 51
By aigooagain

Cinema,

The group of students ended up in the cinema. They were watching some horror movie again.

"HELP ME!!" The ghost yelled and Changmin accidentally copied the ghost.

"HELP ME!!" The whole cinema jolted up by his high pitch voice.

His friends looked at him with that judging face. They covered their own faces, acting as if Changmin wasn't the part of the group.

"I swear you need to shut up." Han whispered.

"But then again. He is the loudest human being." Sunwoo added.

"Dum dum dum." Someone was kicking Sunwoo's chair from behind.

The boy turned around to tell the person to stop but he actually did a big mistake.

"Excuse me sir, can you please stop kicking my chair? I am going to fall any time soon." Sunwoo said but wanted to back his words.

"Hah! I am going to kick it so what." It turned out to be one of those inconsiderate people.

"Do you think you are blackpink to kick it?" Someone made a dumb joke.

It was non other than Felix. However, Younghoon was supporting him with the joke. The two boys dabbed in satisfaction, unaware of their fate.

"I'll kick it if you're down kick it if you down" They sang in harmonies but maintained their voices low.

"You boys are really annoying. Meet me outside." The man said.

"Silheo! We paid for this movie. I want to finish it at least." Changmin refused.

"Hoho boys. Alright. Are those girls your girlfriends?"

"Ajussi! You shouldn't be talking like that to us! Don't include the girls." Younghoon interfered.

"Hoho! These boys are so daring! Just so you wait! I will beat you up to your death-"

"And root in the jail forever." Felix continued the man's sentence.

"Anyway, stop with the hoho hoho. You ain't santa." Han turned out savage because he was annoyed.

_____

Outside cinema,

They were completely daring back in the cinema but the worst outside. All the students were avoiding the bulky looking man. However, that man caught Bangchan as he thought he would be the leader of the so called gang.

"Yah where are your minions?" The man asked Bangchan.

"Onions? I didn't buy any today." Bangchan misheard it and the man slapped himself for bothering such dumb kids.

"MY BOYFRIEND IS FUNNY!" Chaeyoung laughed inside but was actually worried.

Hating the sight she was watching, the girl went to Bangchan and interfered the fight.

"Mister! We are minors. Don't start a fight with us because we will win any case against you." Chaeyoung said.

"Shut that pretty little mouth of yours!" He pushed Chaeyoung's head away.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER HEAD?!" Bangchan hit that man with his backpack.

Even the softie Bangchan could turn into the scary one once you mess with him.

"THIS IS GOING WAY TOO FAR! You hit us first! Starting from now, it is only self defence." He continuously hit the man.

"Ya ya ya. Stop them." Han said to the rest of the group.

Instead of some real man fights, the two man and boy were fighting like kittens. Yes, funny. They pinched each other on the stomachs.

"This is not fun!" The man wanted to swing his fist on Bangchan's face but Bangchan stopped his hand.

"Excuse me, not my face. I need to do presentation tomorrow." Bangchan said.

"Chan aa, stop! You will hurt yourself." Chaeyoung pulled him from behind.

It was such a chaos. Becoming more livid, the earlier man managed to push Bangchan and he fell back causing Chaeyoung to fall too.

"Ack!" She hit the floor.

"YAH! CHAEYOUNG! WHY DID YOU INTERFERE?!" Bangchan yelled out of guilt to cause Chaeyoung hurt.

"Chan aa, let's go." Younghoon stopped them.

"Chaeyoung, later. Settle it later." Ji Yeon went to Chaeyoung and helped her to get up.

"Hah! Where are you going?! You owe me-"

____

Starbucks,

The students filled the cafe full with their presence. There were 14 of them in total.

"We only have money to buy two cups." Ji Yeon said, pulling out her empty pockets.

"Hyun Jin and Seungmin!" Those two popped in Felix's mind.

"Call them." Ji Yeon said.

Bangchan was the only one having bruises on his arms. The rest were safe from physical pain but not mental pain. The earlier man called his friends and they took all the students money. That was how they ended up penniless.

On the phone call,

"Jinie! Minie! We got into a fight." Changmin said as soon as Felix made a call.

"What fight?! Are you guys okay?" That was Hyun Jin's voice.

"Yes!"

"How about the girls?! Were they in the fight too?!"

"No but we all lost money and can't go back home." Felix said.

"Lol." Seungmin said then laughed.

"That was all your reaction Seungmin?!" Han was shocked with his own friend.

"Alright, we will go there now. Just stay where you are." Hyun Jin added and ended the call.

End of phone call.

"Talking about Hyun Jin, aren't you two together?" Younghoon asked Hyuna who was deep in her thoughts.

"Us?" Hyuna remembered what happened yesterday and she became teary again.

"HEOL! Don't tell me you broke up. I was excited to meet you two as a couple here and turn out you two broke up already. I will be a fail sailor then." Younghoon covered his mouth in shocked.

"Aniyo!" Hyuna said, wishing that it wasn't the case.

"Noo you guys can't break up just yet. I remember in middle school Hyun Jin had a crush on you for the whole years." Younghoon willingly exposed his friend.
"I don't know if you already know. But remember that one time you fainted during P.E because someone threw the ball on your face?"

"YAS! I HAD HEADACHE FOR THREE DAYS!" Hyuna dissed that painful memory.

"Hyun Jin piggy back you to the nurse room." Younghoon said.

From Hyuna's memory, it was the teacher who carried her to the nurse room. But that was only what she knew which wasn't the truth. Hyun Jin told his friends to just lie and they were as dumb as him too. Therefore, the boys agreed with Hyun Jin to keep it as a secret. It really sounded like Hyun Jin, actually care but made it unseen.

"He did that?!" Hyuna felt even guiltier to Hyun Jin about yesterday.

"Who caused the mess this time? Are you guys fighting?" Younghoon asked again, he was reading Hyuna's expression like an open book.

"Me!" Hyuna admitted her fault.

"Heol!" Younghoon laughed.
"What did you do?"

"It is a long long story." Hyuna said and opened the table for story session.

After probably 10 minutes of explanation, they went back to discussion. Hyuna had such a hard time to make them understand the whole story telling.

"SO! He probably think you are cheating?!" Sunwoo jumped into conclusion.

"Andwaeeeee! That is the worst!" Younghoon covered his ears.

"HUAAAAAA! I DIDN'T! It was an accident!" Hyuna pulled her hair.

"Yaaa stop it. You are hurting yourself. But why am I laughing?" Younghoon laughed at her misery.
"And on top of that. Yeonjun again?"

"What do you mean by again?" Hyuna was confused.

"Aniyaa, he was literally your best friend during middle school instead of Hyun Jin." Younghoon stated.
"Wow, Hyun Jin must have felt like you care about your long lost friend more than him. More to that context, he wasn't there in your childhood memories."

"You are talking like a debater." Hyuna said.
"The one that making so much sense that it is annoying."

"Because he is one." Han replied for Younghoon.

"What should I do now?" Hyuna desperately asked the motivator.

"He will say sorry. But it will be better if you initiate it." Younghoon said, wanted to take a sip of coffee but there was no cup in front of him.

"We are broke. Remember?" Ji Yeon joined the conversation with painful expression.

"Tingg!" The door made a sound as someone entered the cafe.

The lifesavers were finally there. Seungmin and Hyun Jin entered the cafe looking like some heroes from a movie. Actually, their money were.

"Our bank!" Han got up and danced in happiness.

"Your what?!" Seungmin glared at him.

"What happened?" Hyun Jin asked, pulling a chair from a table and sat on the other side of Younghoon.

"It was a long story. Let's go back to the hotel first." Changmin said.

"Hehey! Q for queen!" Hyun Jin just needed to say that as soon as Changmin's face registered into his view.

"Out of sudden? Why you need to do that?!" Changmin who had a dream of becoming an idol with the stage name Q looked at Hyun Jin.

"Q for quack!" Sunwoo continued.

"I hate you people." Changmin turned sulky and left them.

Not even until he reached the door, Changmin made a U turn and came back to his friend.

"I am broke I forgot. I need your money so I will let you annoy me." Changmin said in defeat.

"Anyway! Where are you guys staying?" Bangchan asked the boys.

"Four Seasons." Sunwoo answered.

"KIDDING ME?! We are staying there too." Felix cheered for them.

"REALLY?! WAHHHH! LETS HAVE FUN!" Younghoon was hyping up.

____

Hotel lobby,

Because they ran out of money, the students chose to just go back to the hotel and have fun at the rooftop cafe. Out of someone's idea, the rest walked really fast to leave Hyuna and Hyun Jin alone. The two of them weren't aware until they lifted up their face from the phone to their front.

"Krik krik." There was no one there.

Hyuna turned to her side and saw Hyun Jin.

"Hy-" she wanted to call him.

"Let's go, they left us on purpose because we were on the phone." Hyun Jin said and walked faster.

It sounded like he was talking to friends and that hit Hyuna hard.

"Don't he want to make up? Or does he really hate me now? After all the misunderstanding is really familiar in Hyun Jin's life."
"What I did really triggers back that memories."

____

Rooftop,

They were playing a board game. There was four teams in total. Each teams consist of four loud students.

Team one: Jeongin,Bangchan,Chaeyoung,Changmin
Team two: Younghoon,Hyuna,Hyunjin,Seungmin
Team three:
Jiyeon,Felix,Changbin,Minho
Team four:
Han,Nayong,Sunwoo,Woojin

"Okay! Our team will move first!" Jeongin rolled the dice.

"TUGUMTUGUMTUGUM!" They all made noises.

The dice stopped moving and it showed double six. Therefore, Jeongin rolled the dice again and he got another double six.

"HEOL! I am winning today!" The total step he won was 40.

The youngest boy happily moved his character until he stopped and stepped on the highest selling land.

"HEOL! I AM SO LUCKY TODAY!" Jeongin said, giving high five to each of his team members.

"Not so!" Younghoon rolled the dice and moved his character.
"SH*T!"

"HAHAHAHAHAH! That is why hyung! You shouldn't be full of yourself." Jeongin laughed as Younghoon stepped on his landmine like land.
"10000 dollars please."

"HUAAAA! Younghoon aa! We are losing money!" Hyun Jin shook his friend.

"I am sorry my citizens." Younghoon said to his members.

"You better be." Seungmin said, putting a bad spell on the dices.

Jiyeon took the dices that Seungmin put his spell on and threw it onto the board.

"Double six please!" Ji Yeon said, praying.

"HAAA! HAAA! YASSSS!" Felix cheered up as the dices shows six.

"YASSS! Once more!" Changbin was happy to be in that team.

This time, Minho took the dices from the board and threw it hard.

"YASSS!" They got 9 moves in total and stopped on the by the beach resort land.

"Lets build 5 hotels." Felix said and counted the money.

"HEOL! You are playing dirty!" Younghoon freaked out.

"I will make sure you all suffer!" Han took the dices and threw.

The teammates counted along with him. They actually took the same path with Ji Yeon's team. In another meaning, they will lose money to the earlier team.

"I think Seungmin's spell fell onto you." Sunwoo said, crying over his team losing money.

"HAH! Give us your money! Money money money." Minho turned Bts ( blood swear tears ) lyrics from manhi to money as he sang.

"I am doomed!"
"50000 in total." Just in the blink of an eyes, Han's team was the poorest among them.

Nayong wanted to kill her crush right at the moment.

____

Hotel room,

"GIRLS! Should we have a little more fun?!" Nayong asked, the pool came into her mind.

"I read your mind girl. The pool?!" Ji Yeon smiled creepily.
"But I have allergies."

Luckily, she finally listened to Felix's nagging.

"I want to follow but I will just stay beside the pool because I can't swim with my leg like this." Hyuna stated.

"Aw, I can play in the pool. Nayong let's go." Chaeyoung ran into the bathroom to change into her swimming suit.

After minutes of chaos getting ready, the girls went to the door slowly. Their footsteps were like a piece of paper falling onto the floor. It was the quietest footsteps ever.

"They are not outside aren't they?" Chaeyoung slightly opened the door.

"Noo!" Nayong took a peek too.

"Cool! Let's go." Hyuna went outside the room and the rest followed her.

"Where is the gummy bear?" It was Han's voice echoing in the hallway.

"I think it is inside the room."

"SHIT SHIT GO BACK INSIDE!" Nayong pushed the girls inside but the door was already closed.

The situation was hectic. Hyuna took her cardigan and threw it on Nayong's face.

"Ock! Girls, where are you going?" Han asked.

There was Changmin standing beside him. Their hair were wet as if they just came back from the pool. The girls turned into detective mood.

"You played in the pool right?!" Nayong shouted.

"Hrmm, yes." Han replied bluntly.
"In the evening when the sun is up and the water is not that cold."

"What is your point." Hyuna asked, feeling unsatisfied.

"We don't play in the water for four to seven hours in the middle of the night and get sick the day after. Unlike some girls." Han said and Changmin laughed.
"Look at you girls going to the pool but it is already 7 p.m."

"Shut up!"
"Were the other boys with you too?!" Chaeyoung was dying to kick Han and make him shut up.

"Aniyo, Bangchan was in the cafe. Hyun Jin, Felix and Seungmin went to the basketball court. Changbin went to the seniors room." Han replied.

"Really?!" Chaeyoung had an idea after hearing that Bangchan was alone in the cafe.
"Girls! I need to go first! Let's go to the pool tomorrow evening."

"I want to watch basketball match!" Jiyeon said.

"How about me now?! I will be boring." Nayong pouted.

"I will go to the basketball court too. But I need to change my clothes first." Han said, taking out the room card from Changmin's backpack.

"Really?! Are you going to play too?!" Nayong asked, daydreaming of watching Han playing basketball.

"Of course! Go first, I will be there with you soon." Han said to the girls but only looked at Nayong.

Ji Yeon stepped on Nayong feet who was fangirling to her crush.

____

Rooftop cafe,

Bangchan was busy typing something on his laptop when someone joined him at the table. Without even looking, Bangchan knew who it was because of that familiar rose perfume she wore from bodyshop.

"Chan aa, are you still mad?" Chaeyoung asked, distracting Bangchan from his focus.

"No," Bangchan replied.

"Then why aren't you looking at me?" Chaeyoung whined.

"Chaeyoung aa, wait a second. I need to type one more word." He said and continued to type.

Chaeyoung waited patiently considering that she was at fault too. Not even after a second, Bangchan put away his laptop and looked at Chaeyoung.

"Why?" He asked.

"Earlier,"
"I am sorry." She admitted her sin.

"Why did you need to interfere the fight? Did you get hurt somewhere?" Bangchan asked, soften a little bit that Chaeyoung said sorry.

"Aniya, but your arms are black and blue now. Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked, touching he bruises.

"I am suddenly not okay now that you ask me."
"Chaeyoung aa, I am in pain." He acted cute to get her attention.

"You are silly!" She laughed at Bangchan being such a baby.

"Aren't you hungry? Let me order something for you." Bangchan asked and called the waiter for Chaeyoung.

"I want chicken chop!"
"It is nearly dinner time." Chaeyoung said, checking on her watch.

"Alright! Can we get two chicken chops and two chocolate ice blends with extra whip cream." Bangchan said to the waiter.

"Thats all? Your order will be served after 10 minutes." The waiter said.

"Thank you!" The couple said in unison.

____

Basketball court,

"Hyun Jin! Are you sure you stopped playing for 7 months?!" Younghoon gasped for air as he ran after Hyun Jin to catch the ball.

"Yes! I had my head injured! Remember?!" Hyun Jin said, running towards the hoop.

"Hyun Jin! Here!" Seungmin put his hands in the air to catch the ball that Hyun Jin hurled.

"Yah! Younghoon! Seungmin is behind you!" Sunwoo yelled to Younghoon.

"Yas!" Seungmin caught the ball and threw it into the hoop.

"Yay! 3 - 4," Hyun Jin cheered for himself and the teammates.

Seungmin and Hyun Jin were playing against Younghoon and Sunwoo. Because there wasn't enough members, Felix couldn't play with them just yet. They were waiting for Jeongin, Han and Changmin.

"Stop! Stop for a while! I need to breath!" Seungmin shook head.

They were drenched with sweat. The sun was up on their heads and they have been playing for one hour straight. All the four boys lay on the ground and Felix joined them to show the pictures he took during the matches.

"Annyeong boys!" Ji Yeon entered the court.

"HEOL! What happened to you all?!" Nayong gave them that judgemental look to the boys who were lying on the ground like dying whales.

"I was looking forward to see some hotties playing basketball. What am I watching right now?!" Hyuna said, laughing to those boys.
"This is so expectation versus reality."

"A moment! Just a moment. We will be back to the game after 5 minutes." Younghoon panted.

"Hello peeps!" Jeongin, Han and Changmin entered the court with energetic smile on their faces.

"Omaigod, you have two new players. That will be unfair!" Felix complained when he saw Jeongin and Changmin in the court.

"Hehey, be a man. You only played on game." Sunwoo said to Felix.

"YAH DONT MAKE ME UNCOOL IN FRONT OF JIYEON! AT LEAST!" Felix kicked Sunwoo when they were both lying on the ground.

"Get up get up hyung!" Jeongin said, clapping his hands.
"You don't want to lose against me."

"ALRIGHT! Let's play!" Hyun Jin got up from his position.

"Hyun Jin aa! Nooooooo!" Younghoon cried, protesting on the ground like a little kid.

"Palli! Get up!" Hyun Jin pulled Younghoon's hands to make him stand up.

"5 more minutes!" Younghoon whined.

"Then it will be 10 minutes rest. Cmon, we usually got 5 minutes rest after one practice." Sunwoo got up too, following the wisdom from Hyun Jin.

"ALRIGHT!" Younghoon stood and there were only Felix and Seungmin left on the ground, watching videos from youtube.

"YAH! Boys! Let's play!" Hyun Jin said to his friends.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Seungmin flipped his body that his face was on the ground instead of his back.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! This deserves a picture. I will send it to Chae A." Felix got up and took a picture.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Seungmin kicked the ground multiple times in frustration.

"Alright! We will take the hoop on the left!" Changmin who was excited for the game was already under the hoop.
"I will initiate the game!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 11.2K 88
Stray kids x female reader
1.3M 51.6K 103
SQUIRRELHAN is typing... → not a y/n story; COMPLETED [BEST RANKING #1 IN STRAYKIDS 13.03.19]
184K 10.2K 30
[ completed ] ❝ all he needed was a little bit more time. ❞ ©︎rkddutkd
168K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?