Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

By makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... More

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding

10.2K 271 395
By makasxru

Erza climbed out of the taxi and looked at the venue. It was a huge castle with a pond at the front and a stone pathway with hedges all across the edges of the path. The black double doors had vines and leaves going around it and they stretched up around the castle. The sun glistened over the green grass and the grass swayed against the light breeze.

Lucy gasped and took in the venue "it's beautiful here!"

People were outside mingling and chatting until it was time to go in. There was the rest of the Fairy Tail members, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Quatro Cerebrus, the exceeds were chatting altogether too. Everyone was dressed up, the men in suits and women in dresses, everyone looked so formal.

Someone tapped Jellal's shoulder.

He looked around and saw Meredy in a red dress with a slit up the side and a yellow belt. She had a blue cloak draped over the side of her shoulder bag, probably for hiding. Meredy also had a canon camera around her neck held up by a strap. She had grown her hair even more, it was straightened to her waist, and of course she had her earmuffs on too.

Jellal said "shouldn't you have a mask on?"

Meredy shook her head grinning "the only pictures seen of me for being wanted was when I was a child it's easy."

Jellal raised his eyebrows "that's a bit risky."

She just shrugged. "Fairy Tail will recognize me but they're not going to tell anyone."

Juvia turned around and shouted/whispered "Meredy?"

Meredy grinned and ran over to her hugging her "it's so good to see you!" 

Juvia smiled "you too! But be careful just in case."

Meredy nodded. The other Fairy Tail members then began to notice her and smiled and hugged her and greeted her kindly.

Meredy then felt someone watching her.

She flicked her eyes away from Fairy Tail and looked at the crowd. Meredys eyes ran across the people until her eyes stopped at Lyon Vastia who was watching her curiously. He saw her and looked away and chatted with Jura.

***

Bisca and Alzack walked over to everyone else. Asuka was in between them and each of them held one of her hands. Bisca was in a red dress and Alzack was in a black suit with a red tie. Asuka was in a cute pink dress and her cowboy hat which she refused to take off for the wedding. Bisca held Alzacks hand and said "remember our wedding."

Alzack smiled and nodded. "It was the best day ever." He grined at Asuka's "and getting you was one of the best day's too."

Asuka grinned cutely.

They met with the other's and chatted. 

***

Wendy arrived to the wedding with Cana, Evergreen, Laki, Mirajane and Lisanna. She was looking around for Romeo but couldn't see him. Wendy saw Lucy and the others so she walked over to them her dress swishing around her legs.

Wendy tapped Lucy's shoulder.

Lucy turned and said "Wendy you look gorgeous!"

Wendy was in green dress that went to her knees and had lace flowers at the top half and lace flowers on the sleeves that went to her elbows. She was in gold gladiator wedges and her hair was curled with some hair swept away from her face with a clip.

Wendy smiled "thanks Lucy, you too!"

Lucy smiled "is something wrong?"

"Have  you seen Romeo anywhere?"

Lucy grinned and pointed behind her "he's over there."

Wendy looked where Lucy pointed and saw him standing by the pond in a black suit and purple tie. Wendy smiled and said "thanks Lucy!"

Lucy smiled and went over to Natsu.

Wendy walked over to Romeo weaving through everyone. Romeo turned and saw her walking towards him he waved. Wendy reached him and said "hi!"

Romeo smiled "you look pretty."

Wendy blushed a little "thanks."

***

Kagura was standing with Millianna chatting. Millianna then gasped and looked over at something. Kagura asked "what is it?"

Millianna said "Erza looks really pretty!"

Kagura moved her eyes over to her and smiled slightly "yes she does."

Millianna was in a long black dress with purple and pink roses it was held up with a strap tied around her neck. She was in purple wedges. Milliana asked "want to go over and talk to them?"

Kagura nodded and they walked over to them.

Erza noticed them and smiled "Millianna, Kagura! You both look wonderful."

Kagura nodded "thank you." Kagura was in a dark purple dress with gold gems around the waist. it went to her feet and had a small slit up the side. It had thick straps and went around her neck and over her shoulders, her shoes were black heels.

Something tapped Kagura's ankle. She looked down and saw Frosch looking up at her.

Kagura kneeled down "Frosch?"

Frosch waved "hello."

Kagura smiled "what are you doing here?"

Frosch shrugged.

Kagura raised her eyebrows "I think you're lost."

"Fro thinks so too!"

Kagura picked Frosch up "want me to take you to Rogue or the exceeds?" She then fixed the bow tie on Frosch's neck that was undone.

"Rogue!" Frosch smiled.

Kagura nodded and left Millianna with Erza and went looking for the Sabertooth member. She looked to her left and saw the Sabertooth members all chatting and Rogue standing looking at them chatting with a blank expression. 

Kagura walked over to them and said "hello."

They turned and Yukino said "Kagura!"

Rogue noticed Frosch and Kagura handed him back to Rogue. Rogue patted his head and said "I thought he was with the exceeds."

"Fro thinks so too!"

Kagura replied "I think he wanted to see you."

Rogue patted his head and said to Kagura "thank you." He added "you look nice."

Kagura nodded "thank you." She observed them all and said "I'll see you inside then." She turned and walked back to Millianna.

Orga, Rufus, Sting and Yukino all raised their eyebrows and grinned at Rogue.

Rogue rolled his eyes "no."

***

Meredy exclaimed "guys bunch up I'll take a picture of you all!"

Meredy lifted the strap off from around her neck and held up her camera.

The gang all stood in a row by the pond.

They stood like this :

Levy | Gajeel | Juvia | Gray | Lucy | Natsu | Erza | Jellal

Meredy shouted "smile!"

They all smiled and Meredy pressed the button. She then looked at the picture and grinned "that will be a great memory."

***

Hibiki stood at the door with Eve. Hibiki raised his voice "everyone!"

Everyone stopped chatting and looked over at Hibiki.

Hibiki smiled "it's time to go inside now the bride will be here soon." Hibiki and Eve pushed open the double doors and stood by them as everyone poured into the castle.

Once everyone was inside and seated they closed the doors over and awaited for the brides arrival.

***

Levy smiled at the inside "it's beautiful."

There was rows and rows of white chairs with white bows on the back and on the ceiling was a huge glistening chandelier. The carpet was ruby red and the isle had rows of white and pink flowers in glass vases running along it. At the front was a step and then two pots of white and pink roses on each side. A woman was seated at the left of the altar and was playing the harp.

Lucy agreed "Sherry and Ren have really worked hard one this one." Lucy could see Ren seated at the front with Hibiki, Eve and Ichiya.

The gang sat down at the fourth row and waited for Sherry to arrive.

Juvia whispered to Gray "we could have a wedding like this." Hearts were practically in her eyes.

Gray choked "u-uhh we only just started dating."

Juvia sighed "sorry I know."

"I never thought I would see you act like the old Juvia."

Juvia sighed "oh sorry! I forgot."

Gray shook his head "no it's cute."

Juvia grinned and kissed him.

A man in a black suit and a white scarf around him walked up to the front. It must be the priest. He had a book in his hand and then cleared his throat and said "please stand for the bride."

Everyone stood up from their seats and turned their heads to the doors.

They opened revealing a young girl looking the same age as Asuka with pink hair with a basket. She started sprinkling pink petals along the isle.

She skipped along and then walked up onto the step and on the opposite side of Ren, Hibiki, Eve and Ichiya who were on the left.

Next came a Lamia Scale friend in a  pink long dress with a bouquet of white and pink roses in her hand.

Next was Cheria in the same dress with roses in her hand too. She walked down the isle grinning and then gave a subtle wave to Wendy and then saw her with Romeo and winked at Wendy. Wendy blushed but smiled at her friend.

Finally was Sherry, she arrived at the doors with her bouquet of flowers in hand. 

"She looks amazing." Yukino whispered.

Sherry walked slowly down the isle smiling. She was in a white strapless gown. It flared out at the bottom and had a train going behind her. Like she said there were white pearls sewn in precariously and pearls around the waist and along the rim was a row of pearls. Her hair was curled down with a white silk veil clipped in the back of her hair and reached her waist.

She smiled all the way down the isle. When she reached Ren she stepped up onto the altar and stood next to him. Sherry handed Cheria her bouquet and took Ren's hand.

The priest began "we are gathered here today..."

***

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

Everyone stood from their seats and clapped and cheered as Ren and Sherry smiled and kissed. They held hands and walked back down the isle and outside the doors people not far behind throwing confetti.

Erza was wiping a tear. Jellal raised his eyebrows "were you crying?"

Erza shook her head and scoffed "what? No! Of course not..."

Jellal smiled and took her hand "come on then everyone's going outside."

She nodded and they walked out to see the photographer taking pictures of Ren and Sherry. They looked really happy.

Jellal and Erza joined up with the gang and Meredy.

Sherry shouted "I'm going to throw the bouquet!"

Erza's eyes glinted with determination, she grinned evilly. Jellal gulped at her.

Sherry stood up at the steps and the girls were behind her ready. Instead of them having a lovable happy face on they all had a determined look on their faces.

Kagura stood where she was, not in the crowd she wasn't interested.

Rogue watched Kagura standing away from the crowd.

Sherry said "1... 2... 3!" Sherry then flung the bouquet behind her in the air.

It spiralled in the air and closer to the crowd. 

Just then it was caught by...

"OBA?!" Sherry exclaimed.

Oba had caught the bouquet. She then grinned and blew a kiss to the guys.

All of them got chills up their spines.

 ***

I am so sorry this is late!

I had no internet for 3 days! I only just got it back up working this morning. So here you go with the new chapter! I hope you guys all enjoyed it!

Have any of you guys watched the new Fairy Tail episode and chapter? I gaped when I saw Yukino fight Virgo oh my god, Yukino knows how to kick ass. Also the Fairy Tail chapter!! I won't say any spoilers though in case, but if you have read it you will see what I mean!

Thank you for 9,000 reads that's awesome!

Please comment and vote! I love you all!

~Rebecca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 15 22
This story is about Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the next generation of Fairy Tail wizards. One day, a new dark guild appears in Fiore. With little...
1K 13 21
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫. ! | 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ! | 𝑰 𝒅�...
3.9K 92 10
New Years Eve. Fairy tail has decided to throw a festival but Natsu and some other boys have plans..... Was Mirajane involved with this? Ships in th...
4.9K 125 25
This is a story of when the fairy tail wizards all grow into adults getting marries and of course having children, they soon grow up to become a grou...