HEIRS | โœ”๏ธ

By RosieLatte_

Mystery/Thriller AU: In which, Seoul's most successful inheritors are hiding their darkest secrets. But the... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐š ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
O N E
T W O๐Ÿ“ธ
T H R E E๐ŸŽค
F O U R ๐Ÿ’ฌ
F I V E ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
S I X โšฐ๏ธ
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ONE
T W E N T Y TWO
T W E N T Y THREE
T W E N T Y FOUR
T W E N T Y FIVE
T W E N T Y SIX
T W E N T Y SEVEN
T W E N T Y EIGHT
T WE N T Y NINE
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y ONE
T H I R T Y THREE
T H I R T Y FOUR
T H I R T Y FIVE
T H I R T Y SIX
T H I R T Y SEVEN
T H I R T Y EIGHT
T H I R T Y NINE
F O R T Y
F O R T Y ONE
F O R T Y TWO
F O R T Y THREE
F O R T Y FOUR
F O R T Y FIVE
F O R T Y SIX
F O R T Y SEVEN
F O R T Y EIGHT
F O R T Y NINE
F I F T Y
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

T H I R T Y TWO

2.3K 139 28
By RosieLatte_

ROSE&J BUILDING

"You are grounded." Mrs.Park said folding her arms.

"What?Why?" Rosè was wide-eyed.

"I was right. You were getting into some trouble."

"Trouble?" Rosè asked confused.

"Yes. Forming a group to do some stupid investigation?" Mrs.Park looked disappointed.

"Mom, who told you?" 

" Does it matter?" 

"WHO told you,mom??" she looked angry.

"I have my ways." 

"So , now you're sending secret spy behind my back?" 

"So?" Mrs.Park looked calm behind her glasses.

Rosè heaved a sigh with disbelief.

"Also, didn't i tell you not to hang out with Jeon Jungkook?" she added.

"Jungkook has done NOTHING WRONG." Rosè said in a high tone.

"You should start listening to me." her mother said sternly.

"Stop blaming him to make yourself feel better about your guilt!" Rosè snapped back.

"Go back to your home." her mom ordered.

"I NEED to go tomorrow." 

"You are not allowed to go outside."

"MOM, just tomorrow. Please!" 

Just then two men with black suit came inside and dragged her. She tried to get away from their holds but once they got outside, people started giving stares so she stopped and walked herself. 

I have to escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs.Park's apartment

"Jungkook, I NEED to get out of here." Rosè said on the phone. 

"Don't worry." Jungkook said from the other line cutting the call.

She just paced back and forth at the living room, waiting for Jungkook.

After an hour, she heard the window crashing in her room. She rushed there to see Jungkook waiting for her outside the window.

"Hurry up." he said reaching out his hands to her. She caught his hands and climbed down the window from a rope. They reached the ground and ran to his car. Thankfully, nobody caught them.

"My lifesaver." Rosè said through her heavy breaths.

Jungkook just smirked driving away from there.

"You didn't kill them, right?" she asked.

"I almost did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Clubhouse

Rosè and Jungkook arrived there the last. Everyone had already gathered around the table. All of Rosè's bestfriend were here too along with Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Rosie, weren't you grounded?" Lisa came towards them.

"Special forces." she replied rushing to the table.She saw Taehyung sitting but he immediately looked away from her, leaving her confused.

"Glad that you two made it here." Jimin glanced at them.

"Thought you were gonna betray." Irene said with blank expression.

"Sorry guys, somebody snitched on me to my mom."

"Anyways let's continue with the plan." Jungkook cut them.

"Jungkook-ah, you could have told me about this dangerous secret." Namjoon looked up at him.

"Sorry hyung. It just.....happened so." 

Namjoon sighed," Well, did you guys say that i should work with the hacking?"

"Yes. But before this discussion, i have some great news." Jimin said smirking.

All of them waited for him to speak up.

"So, Mr.Son is invited in a party of charity event at Busan. It is going to be held this Sunday, that means two days remaining. And i found out that he is gonna be staying at my hotel's suite." 

"Whew. We got some luck i see." Lisa raised her brows.

"This just keeps getting better." Irene said enjoying.

"So, now we have to plan accordingly." Jimin leaned front.

"There's only two days left. We have to be quick." Jennie's tone was serious.

Right after that, they started mapping out their plan. All of them decided on their roles and job.

"Rosie you could've told us before." Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry, girls."

"It's ok." jennie said writing down some things.

After few hours, they had almost finished sorting out the plan.

"So, we have a total of 11 members in this group. Please don't forget." Jungkook spoke.

"We will now tell what are our respective roles." Jimin continued," Since, i know the structure of the hotel, i will be assigning you your places. Me, Namjoon and Seokjin will be in the CCTV room. We will monitor the area."

"You all will be given an ear-piece. So, when we see danger coming we will tell you through it."Namjoon said, " I will hack their walkie-talkies so that Seokjin can distract Mr.Son's bodyguards."

"Are you that genius?"Irene folded her arms.

Namjoon became speechless.

"Yes, he is the topper of that American IT university." Jungkook spoke on his behalf.

"Moving on," Jimin caught everyone's attention," Mr.Son will be in the silver suite. Hoseok will be the room service guy and he will serve the tea with sleeping pills to him."

Jisoo eyed Hoseok weirdly. He looked the other way,embarrassed.

"After that me and Taehyung will go inside his room and collect his collapsed body,putting him in a trash bag." Jungkook said.

Somebody snorted making all of them turn to the person.

"Sorry, sorry." Lisa breathed in to control.

"Let me join with you two." Irene turned to Jungkook and Taehyung.

Can you..?" Jungkook asked unsure.

"I can.I have learnt martial arts." she said confident.

"Oh..."Taehyung nodded turning to Jungkook.

"So, i will be in the suite room beside Mr.Son's." Rosè spoke," I will have a laptop with the CCTV recording of inside his room and the passage. I will handle any problem near the room and signal Jungkook and Taehyung after he collapse."

"I will be strolling around the passage area as a guest." Jennie said,"And lastly Jisoo and Lisa will be incharge of the van where we all will escape."

"I have printed the map where you all will be exiting from the hotel to get inside the van." Jimin handed out papers. "The route is the secret passage to the back side of the hotel. I will try to clear the area but there still might be dangers."

"Then we will be headed to my Father's abandoned building." Taehyung said.

"Cool, this idea doesn't seem bad." Seokjin observed the map.

"I know." Jungkook smiled proudly.

"It looks all fun and games." Jennie said,"But we might even die there."

They all stayed silent.

"Yes, this is a dangerous game but we chose it. And we will do it." Rosè looked straight at her.

Hoseok gave a deep sigh.

"Well, okay. We still have some....things to finish." Jimin cut the tension.

They all started discussing again.

"Do you really think it is a good idea?" Namjoon asked Seokjin.

"I don't know. We just have to wait." Seokjin replied.

"Hyung." Jungkook raised his head from the laptop,"It's now or never."

Namjoon and Seokjin just nodded slowly,unsure.

.

.

What awaits in the future?

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 2.8K 11
Read it to find out. Created: 3/6/2019
316K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! ๐Ÿ˜Š
26.2K 1.1K 23
-THRILLER HIGH SCHOOL FF- The bullies of Seoul high school thought that they could get away from a murder but could they? . . . >Look at you, you're...
194K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]