[BL] I Picked up a Husband Wh...

By LostSTRings

[Status: COMPLETED; Extras ONHOLD] ============ Ming Yu, a 25 year old who survives through his daily life by... More

PLEASE READ!
Story 1.0 Chatroom with Admin
Story 1.1 The Man's body warmth
Story 1.2 Good Job
Story 1.3 Gathering Spot
Story 1. Character Page
Story 1.4 Guo Li Jun
Story 1.5 Come live with me
Story 1.6 I'll be blunt
Story 1.7 Attraction
Story 1.8 Without You
Story 1.9 It's dark
Story 1- END
a/n
a/n: Confession
Story 2.0 Crippled
Story 2.1 Sister.
Story 2.2 Feng Tingxiao
Story 2.3 Work
Story 2.4 Tension
Story 2. Characters
Story 2.5 You
Story 2.6 Stressed
Story 2.7 Too much drama
Story 2.8 Clingy
Story 2.9 Bitter-sweet
Story 2 -END
Story 3.0 Antisocial
Story 2 Extra-Skits
Story 3.1 Dont want to
Story 3.2 It's lonely
Story 3.3 Children
Story 3.4 Arrival
Story 3.5 That Face
Story 3.6 Frivolous
Story 3 Extra-Skits
Story 3.7 Surprise
Story 3.8 Father
Story 3.9 Wait
Story 3 - END
Side Story: Xin
Side Story: Yue
Story 4.0 - Blood
Story 4.1 Prelude
Story 4.2 Trapped
DEATH LOG: Chairwoman Fan
Story 4.3 Clues
DEATH LOG: SUN JI MAN
Story 4.4 On Edge
Story 4.5 Doubt
Story 4.6 Backstory
DEATH LOG: BEA YU and LAN MEI RU
Story 4.7 Xu Wan Zhe
Story 4.9 Reveal
Story 4 -END
Side Story : Xu Ze Min 1
Side Story: Xu Ze Min -END
Story 5.0 This Sucks
Story 5.1 Ice
Story 5.2 Reunion
Story 5.3 Trouble
Story 5.4 Mu Meifan
EXTRA: Q&A
Story 5.5 Love
Story 5.6 Affection
Story 5.7 Rotten Luck
Story 5.8 Festival
Story 5.9 Nights
Story 5 -END
a/n:*hugs*
Scene: Admin
Story 6.0 Time
Story 6.1 Embrace
Story 6.2 Primary School
Story 6.3 Graduation
Story 6.4 Birthday
Story 6.5 Xihan
Story 6.6 Ahead
Story 6.7 Eighteen
Story 6.8 Xiao Bao
Story 6.9 Years
Story 6 -END
Epilogue: Awake
Story: Shen Xihan 1
Story: Shen Xihan 2
Story: Shen Xihan 3
Story: Shen Xihan 4
Story: Shen Xihan 5
Story: Shen Xihan- END
Reunion
Art
Side Story: Zhao Long

Story 4.8 Dealt

6.9K 483 157
By LostSTRings

Sky Deck layout for convenience.

-Late due to a bad day. Writing made it better.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Looking through the glass windows from inside the bar, outside, the strong waves were roaring. The deck lights consecutively lighted up and Fan Han pulled Ming Yu down to hide.

Ming Yu at first puzzled but wasn't given the time to think as he was dragged away to hide behind the bar counter. Fan Han felt strong footsteps that could be clearly felt through the steel floor. He might not hear, but after losing it, he became more sensitive in feeling the vibrations and movement.

He didn't dare peak but Ming Yu who had no such ability was tempted to. The door on his left opened and what he saw made his eyes widen.

[Admin: That Professor guy?!!!]

Sun Ji Man walked side by side with the man cloaked in black. Xu Wan Zhe's hair was messy and there were light bag under his eyes, his face sported a wide grin and he had a megaphone in hand.

Ming Yu followed his line of sight which was directed outside. Looking out twice, there were two people lying down before the pool. That fat hill and annoyingly flashy clothes ... Chairman Hong and his son Hong Bing.

Xu Wan Zhe raised the megaphone onto his mouth but quickly put it down and put a hand over his mouth holding a laugh.

"Ah ... f*ck ... I can't ... why am I laughing right now ..."

"You ... hurry up and just finish this." Sun Ji Man helplessly sighed, impatient.

"Yes. yes. I'm doing it. Doing it."

"TESTING. TESTING. WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP."

Ming Yu almost went dizzy from the loud noise within the enclosed bar. He held his head tight before putting a finger to save his eardrum from the risk of bursting. Fan Han was not bothered, and he felt slightly jealous for a moment.

The trick of the megaphone work that despite going against the loud waves, the two people outside were still startled awake.

The piercing cold struck their bones and they uncontrollably shivered. They were clueless but knew that they were now some place else without them knowing, outside, in the dark without their consent.

Why are we here? Why were we taken in here? What's happening?

They didn't need to rattle their brains for as they look back, the lights within the bar also turned on.

Xu Wan Zhe waved his hand in greeting with a mocking smile on his face.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You ... YOU!!!"

Chairman Hong rushed like a boar, slamming himself on the locked glass doors. The limping Hong Bing couldn't be faster than his pig father but soon reached, imitating the way his Dad was slamming himself on the door.

"Hey ... Uncle, don't they resemble zombies? haha . . ." He dragged a chair in-front the door and sat, gaining the privilege of the front seats. The angered glares couldn't intimidate him rather it made his smile wider, stretching out reaching the corner of his eyes.

[Admin: Author ... this ... it's really that isn't it? The bipolar personality thingy.]

"..."

[Admin: Hey, why aren't you saying anything?]

"..."

[Admin: Are you in shock? are you surprised? hello?]

"..."

Ming Yu's attention was solely focused on the maniac who was joyfully immersed in his successful evil deed. He had never seen his lover as such. Never such a twisted, psycho who's happiness was clearly printed on the face that was engraved in his heart.

Xu Wan Zhe felt a stare and turned his head to his right.

"..."

"..."

Ming Yu didn't hide and stared back.

Xu Wan Zhe was a bit surprised to see him first but rather than a worried look, he grinned.

Ever so happily.

"..."

That smile made Ming Yu hauntingly shiver.

Xu Wan Zhe didn't expose his hiding spot and returned his attention to the struggling to who kept trying their best to go through and finally pound the psycho to death. They were cussing and screaming curses but their voices faded to the back, not even listening to it.

Maybe it was because he realized that Ming Yu was here that he put the megaphone down and decided to switch to shouting, raising is voice for the two to hear.

"DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?"

The ignored his words not willing to reply and play his game, they pounded, pounded, pounded, repeatedly attempting to force their way in.

He would've found this funny till a few seconds ago but being ignored irritated him.

He took the gun from his Uncle and threatened them with it. A second it was at Hong Bing's head, second after at Chairman Hong.

"DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?"

"W-W-Whan Zhe! A-Ah Zhe! Dad's sorry okay! Dad's really sorry so can you not kill Dad? Dad is begging you- I-I-I'm on my knees now! S-See?! SEE?!!!"

"Chairman Hong . . . don't you think hearing you address yourself as such makes me want to kill you all the more?" This pig was damn stupid, like Father like son.

Hong Bing stopped moving around, frozen still from the big reveal treated like it was no big deal.

"J-Ji Man ... you're Ji Man aren't you ..."

Xu Wan Zhe felt his pocket and took out ear plugs, handing it over to his Uncle.

"So you won't hear anything disgusting. I have mine in case i'm tired of listening." Sun Ji Man accepted it with a happy smile on his face ruffling his nephew's hair tenderly.

[Admin: The professor has a screw loose on his head too ... I can feel it.]

"W-W-What do you want! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!! I-I-I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!" Desperation was clear on his voice.

The ironic fact about bad people is that most of them, only when their life is threatened. When they're being pushed into the corner unable to flee would they lower their dirty pride and kneel on their knees.

Only then would they feel the fear.

The desperation that their victims felt.

The yearning for grace and mercy.

At times like these, are when these bad people the ugliest.

Mirth disappeared from Xu Wan Zhe's eyes and his glare was dark, piercing. If glaring could kill a person then the Chairman would've been shred into millions of pieces, torn apart and skewered through.

The glass door was the only thing hindering him from forcing the gun into the pig's mouth. Xu Wan Zhe stood up and half sat on the floor, his eyes drilling pressure looking straight onto the other.

"IF YOU KILL YOUR SON THEN I'LL SPARE YOU. ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU'RE GOOD AT?"

"N-N-No...."

"IN ONE DAY YOU TRASHED OUT THREE CHILDREN...  FOR ONE, IT'S A CHEAP SIN DON'T YOU THINK?"

"WHAT? IS IT BECAUSE IF YOU KILL HIM THEN YOU'D LOSE YOUR FUNDS? YOU DON'T DARE KILL YOUR SON AFRAID THAT THAT OLIVE BRANCH OF A WIFE WOULD UP AND LEAVE YOU?"

"yOU LIVED  THE HIGH LIFE SQUANDERING OFF MY mOTHER'S MONEY, hER FAMILY'S MONEY!  nOW THAT YOU'VE LOST THEM yOU DON'T DARE ABANDON THIS ONE?"

"yOURS OR hIS LIFE, WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT, HONG ZHUANG SIR?"

Every word said was pressuring, Intentionally piercing through a man's conscience.

Xu Wan Zhe went back to his seat pressuring the old man who's eyes we're rolling front and back of his head from thinking. 

Would he do it?

Ah ... Xu Wan Zhe was confident that this old man would do it to save himself.

This disgrace of a human could even control a person's life to the point of death ... what else won't he dare do.

As expected the glint of the old bastard's eyes finally changed, warping into a man eating beast and stood up.

That's how it should be. He didn't waste his time orchestrating something that he himself found stupid if this stage won't be brilliant as he imagined it to be.

Do you think everyone has the luxury to plan a murder? Nah ... not everyone could.

Only those beaten black and lost their minds from abuse would do so. The natural born Lunatics? those psychos are another story.

But is being broken an excuse to kill of the people that was meant to just f*cking die?

That can't be ... even a pig had the right to live and be loved.

Broken cannot be an excuse ... killing people because they broke you down and warped you into a monster that you currently are isn't justice.

But what can he do ... he reached the point of not giving a damn about what happens to him.

He just want the people he hate wiped out.

He just want those trashes to be cleaned out, unable to pollute others. Ruin other's homes, destroy other's dreams.

He'll bare the sin of murder ... he doesn't give a f*ck at this point.

Kill him if you want, let Karma bite him back.

He won't run away from it at least.

Let him be DAMNED.

Everything that Xu Wan Zhe was seeing was playing in slow motion.

How Hong Bing took the first move first, dragging his heavy father back before kicking him into the pool. 

The heavy fat*ss was struggling to move his body, waddling slowly to find an edge to lift himself out but Hong Bing was following him around not giving him that chance.

He stayed in the middle for a few seconds before deciding to act decisively. Hong Bing stood there and soon as his hand rested on the pool's edge, that hand was cruelly stepped on with all strength and he screamed in pain.

A foot was suddenly pushing his head down not giving him a chance but this move was bad as Chairman Hong took this chance to break out the struggle, pulling his leg in attempt to drag his son down with him.

Hong Bing slipped and his head pounded heavily onto the concrete floor. Chairman Hong made use of this his stunned, dizzy state to pull himself up in difficulty, slipping in multiple tries before he stood successfully back on his two fat foot.

He was looking for whatever weapon he could use but then as there wasn't anything light on his reach, Hong Bing also regained his footing and rammed onto his father who groaned loudly in pain from the impact. The solid metal railings hit heavily on his bones unable to hide behind the safety of his fats.

Hong Bing reached out a hand, strangling him with all force, pushing his head back onto the air. The blunt painful pain was digging through Chairman Hong's back, his airways blocked causing pain on his lungs.

He struggle and struggled and struggled but  he couldn't fight back.

He lifted his knee and felt it graze his son's abdomen, abruptly putting it down then swiftly raising it up with force.

This attack was successful and their positions changed, this time he was strangling his son's neck, hopeful for his death.

JUST DIE. DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.JUST DIE.

"I COULD JUST USE THE SAME TRICK AGAIN AND LOOK FOR SOME RICH B*TCH TO FUND ME MONEY AND GIVE ME ANOTHER SON. ALL MY WOMEN BLESSED ME WITH SONS SO I'M SURE THE NEXT WILL BARE THE SAME."

"YOU HAD ALWAYS BEEN A DISAPPOINTMENT. EMBARRASSING LITTLE BASTARD THAT I WISHED NEVER EXISTED."

"YOU'RE WORTH ENOUGH TO DIE FOR ME."

The words were too heartless that Hong Bing teared up. It could be blame to the pain on his neck but also the words that heavily stabbed his heart.

It wasn't his fault that he was a little dumb. A little disappointing and a little obnoxious.

He was spoiled in his life and no one said a thing. As long as he wont cause a big trouble and shame his family, his parents won't reprimand him for anything.

He could only be jealous by how much praise other people get from them. How his parents acknowledges everyone else other than him and direct his anger on them.

But to see this, to hear this... this was unfair ...

He did a lot of bad things but he was driven to.

ALL THE BAD THINGS HE DID WAS ALL BECAUSE HE WAS DRIVEN TO!!!

Flash backs were playing like film and all his evil deeds, smuggling, rape, abuse and addiction- all those victims faces flashed and he felt hands rising up from the shadows pulling him backwards, further close to the sea.

"Die for me."

SLIP.

"Dad?"

The weight of his body was enough for him to speedily crash into the roaring see waves with a loud SPLASH.

"Done. . ." Chairman Hong sighed in relief.

"Yeah. . . i'm done with you." Xu Wan Zhe's voice was heard from behind.

"Eh-" His mouth was occupied by something salty and metallic.

BANG!

"..." He shot him dead, the body leaning to it's left and flopped, lifeless on the ground.

"I really should've just listened and killed you sooner than adding up a bad memory... f*ck..." His words was said lightly but when he turned his head on his uncle's face, the tears wasn't stopping.

"F*ck ..." he cussed out, wiping his tears away with his sleeves."

"This was a f*cking bad idea ... ho can those psychos do this without even crying ... All those thriller films are such a sh*tty lie ..."

"You're not entirely psycho ... just a person who's heart isn't entirely blackened yet..." Sun Ji Man pulled his nephew closer to him, an arm around his shoulders.

"Not entirely ... you know how funny that sounds?"

"I know."

"..."

Ming Yu never kept his eyes away from everything that happened. Every single detail, every single word that he could hear that was spoken was remembered.

He stood up, intending to walk his way to the two.

[Admin: Uhhh ... I don't know what to feel about this.ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)]

[Admin: Should you do this? Like is it even safe to walk up to them and say hi?]

[Admin: Ahhh ... the bloo- tomato sauce ... I wan't to unsee ... i'm not looking ...]

Everything was clear to Ming Yu now. The entire story, who is who and their relationship with each other. Why everything happened as it did and what was going to happen next.

Ahh ... He is such an idiot. . . ahh ...

[Admin: !!!!!!]

Ming Yu's neck was tightly constricted by Fan Han's arm and a gun was positioned onto his head.

[Admin: AHHH!!! TRAITOR!!!(ノ°益°)ノ]

"..."

[Admin: Ming Yu why did you even follow this f*cker in the first place! GUN! THERE'S A GUN ON YOUR HEAD!!! YOU IDIOT!!!(ノ°益°)ノ]

I didn't really think ... i just realized ... just now

[Admin: I sometimes wonder how you never died even once in any lifetime...ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)]

[Admin: Kids don't ever be this guy ... FML ...]

"..."

"Drop the Gun or i'll shoot." Fan Han's tone of voice was dull. He meant what he said and wasn't even joking.

Xu Wan Zhe looked at Ming Yu then to Fan Han. His brow was raised questioningly but then raised his gun onto Fan Han's head. He gave Ming Yu a lasting look before sporting an amused smile.

"Go shoot. I won't mind."

[Admin: What the hell did he just ...(⊙A⊙)]

"..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.5K 21
give to me your leather, take from me my lace. โช gmw s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 3+ โซ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ #๐Ÿค / ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๏ฟฝ...
237K 14.3K 69
[ AN ORIGINAL BL NOVEL FROM RUNNOX ] A boy let out a small humph as he lay on his bed. He called his grandma, who was sweeping the floor. "Grandma, t...
32.4K 337 15
NOT MINE As a good-looking Beta with a good family background, Duan Jiayan has lived a smooth sailing life for more than ten years, until he met Lu X...
2K 132 4
A book with Megyoncรฉ Imagines, Oneshots, and Requests.