The Dragon Emperor and the Fa...

By Ryuukishi

This is the story of (Y / N) the thunder Dragon Slayer, a wizard of the Fairy tail guild More

The presentation
Back home
Unexpected public
My Dumbass Brother
Almost losing it
Galuna Island
Galuna Island Part 2
Galuna island part 3
Galuna Island part 4
small note
Galuna island finale
The great hunting
The main objective
The end of the mission
The ruler of the Phantoms
fighting for my family
Finally, peace
Birthday special
Well deserved vacation
The tower to hell
The end
Epic comeback
to an adventure, but alone
once again
Problematic reconciliation
Through the heart of the grimoire
Wounds that dont heal
Time to shine
moments of weakness
My old friends
Healing a broken heart
Everything goes back to normal
we are kinda stuck
back to work
Light & Darkness
I'm losing my mind
I'll chase you
Going without time
Getting charged up
We are here to win
We start at the lowest
stories from the past
My turn
Bad news
Emperor vs King
Party time
Disastrous holidays
just for today
we got some problems
Two dragons
some playtime its always fun

Doppelgänger

1.3K 19 7
By Ryuukishi

In the middle of the night a figure approaches (Y / N) and Erza, without bad intentions, hits the face of (Y / N) slightly. 

Nathan: "Come on, wake up" 

(Y / N): "* gibberish * Wha...what's wrong?"

 Nathan: "What are you doing here?" 

(Y / N): "* Nothing special * Yawn *" 

After a few seconds both sat next to the fireplace, which had returned to catch fire. 

(Y / N) 's POV

 Nathan joined the guild some time ago, he even helped us with the infinity clock, little by little he put aside all that crap about revenge and he's starting to open up to the guild. 

Nathan: "I dont know what to say" 

(Y / N): "It's easy, just be yourself, that's what everyone likes" 

Nathan: "You make it look easy" 

(Y / N): "*sigh* I suppose, to tell the truth, having a relationship is more complicated than I thought" 

Nathan: "Really?" 

(Y / N): "Yes, but if it works it's something incredible, having someone by your side is a feeling that you and I should treasure" 

Nathan: "Yeah, but, its been a long time since that" 

(Y / N): "I know, but the remorse does not stop, we did not discriminate, innocent or not, if it was a threat we eliminated it" 

Nathan: "I know it's hard, but we've moved on" 

(Y / N): "Although by different ways"

After this Nathan got up and started walking.

Nathan: "I should continue, I still have a couple of days to go"

I just sat next to the fire while waving my hand to say goodbye, a few doubts later invaded my head. "What if I had never joined Fairy Tail?", "What would have happened if I hadnt run into Gildarts?" Bah, who cares?, the important thing is that I'm happy, right ?, Well, I'll stop thinking about these things, tomorrow we'll arrive to Floria, and I'm 100% sure it's going to be a tiring day

~ Morning 

While I woke up and prepared something for breakfast with what I found yesterday, Erza was waking up. 

Erza: "Good morning, what are you doing?" 

(Y / N): "Scrambled eggs, here, they're still hot" 

Erza: "They're not bad, although it's not my favorite breakfast" 

(Y / N): "I know, but that's what we have at the moment, tomorrow we'll have breakfast in Floria"

 After this we picked up our things and  set off towards the town, the trip was quiet, and  to not make much fuss we stopped at a safe distance and we continued walking, before reaching the village we came across a cabin, on the porch was the same old man from the park. 

???: "Quite punctual, I'm sorry I put so little information" 

Erza: "That wasnt a problem" 

???:"I'm glad about that" 

(Y / N): "Let's go to the point, what do you need and why so much mysticism?" 

Xerxes: "My name is Xerxes, I spent some time studying the darkness in the hearts of people and unfortunately I created a being of pure darkness, but it needs someone to merge with to survive" 

(Y / N): "Is that all ?, I've done more difficult things" 

Xerxes: "That comforts me, please erase it from the face of the earth" 

Erza: "Do not worry, we'll do that" 

Xerxes: "In your state you will not be able to do it" 

(Y / N): "Why?" 

Xerxes: "You need to know how to channel and concentrate your magic" 

Erza: "With all due respect, (Y / N) and I are already capable of that" 

Xerxes: "So you think? Then talk to Master Asterius, he will test your abilities" 

(Y / N): "And why dont you do it by yourself?"

 Xerxes: "I'm already old and my magic is fragile, I can not even use a low level spell"

Once we left the cabin and headed towards the town then we began to see more and more people. 

(Y / N): "Hey, what's going on?" 

???: "It is the 138th anniversary of the founding of the town and the mayor has organized a sword tournament" 

Erza: "I see, we do not have time anyway, although it sounds interesting" 

??? # 2: "Dont be so boring, you look like you know how to use the sword" 

(Y / N): "I dont" 

??? # 2: "It's always a good time to start" 

Erza: "That's very motivating, but we still have to deny ourselves" 

??? #: "Why? If I can ask" 

(Y / N): "We are looking for Master Asterius" 

??? # 2: "I know him and i could tell you where he is" 

Erza: "That would be very kind of you sir" 

??? # 2: "But you have to win me in the tournament" 

Erza: "If there is no other way"

Once the tournament started Erza and I began to climb positions, like the guy who said to know Master Asterius, despite that almos everyone was pretty  inexperienced with a sword it was quite fun, once we were in the semifinal, the guy against Erza. 

(Y / N): "Stay relaxed" I said as I massaged her shoulders "You can win" 

Erza: "And I'll do that" 

After this began the fight, Erza gave the first blow, but his opponent blocked him with one hand, while the combat was going on i was analyzing the guy's combat style, it was different to what i was used to see, he did not move the sword without knowing what he was doing, his movements were calculated and precise, and just when I was coming out of my trance I heard a whistle. 

Mayor: "The current champion passes to the final, it is not surprising, but could the outsider beat him?" 

(Y / N): "Erza! Are you okay?" 

Erza: "Yes, he's very good, you must have already realized who he is, right?" 

(Y / N): "Yes, I will win"

??? # 2: "That girl ... was very good, I hope you do not disappoint me"

(Y / N): "No, I dont intend to lose"

After this we both got in the ring, he was in front of me, once the mayor blew the whistle we started clasing the edges of the swords, my blows seemed to never hit him, it was like cutting the water of a river, but when he hit it was like a mountain, practically could not denounce its blows.

??? # 2: "Is that all you have? Come on concentrate"

I did what he told me, I focused all my magic on the palms of my hands and a glow bathed the ring, where there should be a soft stick to hit us was a katana that sizzled electricity

??? #2: "Finally a worthy opponent" after this he also invoked a sword "It's been a while since I found someone capable of this"

His katana was more traditional, although i felt some energy leave his blade, after this we were back on guard, the audience began to cheer with more force. After a few seconds we both approached each other and i managed to hit him with the dull side, after taking a few steps back he started to laugh while the rest cheered me with disbelief.

??? # 2: "Good job boy" after this he ruffled my hair and grabbed my wrist and raised my arm "The winner is the stranger"

(Y / N): "Master Asterius"

Asterius: "Oh, have you noticed?"

(Y / N): "Yes, we have to talk in private"

Asterius: "Good, come with me"

After getting out of the ring and being around with people asking how I had done that or how I had won we went to the home of Master Asterius.

Asterius: "What do you need?"

Erza: "Your friend Xerxes sends us to destroy his creation"

Asterius: "I do not understand it, Xerxes disappeared several years ago"

(Y / N): "That does not matter now, what was that sword"

Asterius: "It is your will, the form of your spirit"

(Y / N): "I still do not understand"

Asterius: "I have to admit that it's not easy to understand, but think of it as the Re-Equip magic"

Erza: "Then it's a weapon that you can invoke at pleasure"
Asterius: "Indeed"

While they were talking, I would watch my palm open and close my hand, i remembered the bracelet that was given to me before phantom, I do not remember where I left it.

Asterius: "It must be on the cliff east of town, it's an arid place, everything is dead and you can feel the darkness in the air, it's the only place where he can survive without joining another being" after this we went to the door "Be careful (Y / N), the darkness of your heart will betray you at some point" 

I did not give much importance to what he said, after an hour's journey on foot we arrived at the area he described, everything was sand and dead plants. 

Erza: "(Y / N) ... can you summon the sword again?" 

(Y / N): "I think i can" after that I went back to try to summon the sword. 

???: "You will not do it" A mocking voice caught our attention 

Erza: "Who are you ?, show yourself!" 

???: "You already know me, or I think so" 

(Y / N): "You are Xerxes failed experiment" 

???: "That hurts, a respect please" 

a being of the height of a young man cut us off, wearing a red and black organic suit, and a silver helmet covered with dark glass, hiding his face. 

ajdar: "You can call me ajdar, and well, who will be my new body?" 

Erza: "We are here to destroy you," she said as she took a step forward and changed her armor to Flight Armor.

 Ajdar: "No, you're not usefull to me, I see a more welcoming home in the heart of that guy" 

(Y / N): "No way, you aint geting inside me" 

Ajdar: "That we will have to see it" 

After this he started running towards me and Erza tried to get in his way. 

Ajdar: "Out of my way" his arm stretched and expanded, enclosing Erza in a black mass. 

(Y / N): "Erza!"
Erza: "I'm fine, look out! 

Ajdar had gone over me, but I put my hand where his heart should be and I went through with a black lightning.

 Ajdar: "oooh, the pain, I can not stand it, I'm dying" he kept on the ground for a few seconds and stood up straight "I'm kidding, I do not have a heart"

The mass of which he was formed came to my feet and began to engulf me, after a few seconds everything became black. When I opened the eyes and found myself in a white corridor with paintings in which my memories were represented. 

Ajdar: "Wow, you're more fucked up than I thought, all these negative feelings ..." 

(Y / N): "Shut up!" 

Ajdar: "to much aggressiveness, no matter what you do, you can not escape" 

After these last words a dark and thick mist began to fill the corridor at the same time that I was trying to escape, I ran and ran but could not get away from the fog, my legs were starting to fail and everything went black. The only thing I remember after this is waking up in a bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 85 27
I wrote this story because I kept thinking about it over and over in my head and I thought I'd publish it because it actually took me forever to do...
189K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...
63.8K 1.4K 11
Erza and Lucy were both slaves at the Tower of Heaven as children. As time went on they became close friends, but got separated after they hatched an...
56.7K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...