Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

By makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... More

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine

10.1K 285 338
By makasxru

The girls were crouched outside the guys door with frying pans and wooden spoons in hand at seven in the morning.

Lucy grinned "ready?"

They nodded and burst in to the room. They walked and each of them went to each of the guys beds and started clanking the pots and pans loudly next to their ears.

Erza was about to start clanking the pan next to Jellal but he suddenly shot his arm out and grabbed her wrist "I'm awake please don't."

Erza laughed.

Jellal got out of bed and smiled "I think my head is going to explode."

They laughed and walked out to the main room and waited to see when the clanking would stop and the guys would wake up...

***

Orga, Rufus and Rogue stood by over Sting who was sleeping like a baby. Yukino stood with them observing.

The three had cold buckets of water in their hands.

Orga grinned "let's do it."

They smirked mischievously and Rufus said "I have no memory of doing a prank."

"Oh wait a minute!" Yukino said. She fished out her phone from her pocket and clicked record. "Okay go!"

They then poured the buckets onto him. The water went straight onto his face and some splashing onto the others but only a little.

Sting shot up instantly shouting "what the hell!" He began shivering.

Sting shook his head wringing the water out of his hair and then jumped out of bed running for them looking ready to kill.

"Run!" Yukino yelled.

They ran away from the now soaking Sting.

As they ran Yukino yelled "this is so going on my snapchat story!"

***

The guys excluding Rogue, Rufus and Orga dragged their feet into the room.

Lucy said "rise and shine we've got a wedding to go to today!"

Natsu whispered "stop shouting."

Lucy sighed and got up and handed him coffee. Lucy said "I'll get you some paracetamol." She got up and went into the kitchen retrieving the box of tablets and handed each of the guys one and a glass of water. "I still can't believe you got drunk." She added "especially when you knew you would need to get up early today to get ready."

They ignored her.

Juvia got out her phone and showed Gray a picture.

It was Juvia taking a selfie of her and Gray. Juvia looked like she was trying not to laugh and Gray was half naked and doing a peace sign and pouting.

Gray went to grab her phone but Juvia put it back in her pocket "don't worry I won't share it." Gray sighed in relief but then she added "I can use this for black mail."

"You're a cruel lady." Gray whispered.

Juvia winked "I'm your cruel lady."

Gray laughed. Juvia added "but I did make it my lock screen it's cute."

Everyone ate breakfast and discussed last nights funny events.

After everyone finished breakfast Erza cleared her throat and then announced "okay it's time to get ready for the wedding!"

Sting looked at the clock "the wedding is in 4 hours?"

Erza said "exactly."

Juvia then said "okay well we are going to start getting ready because we're girls."

Yukino said "can I get ready with you guys? I'll bring my stuff here?"

Lucy nodded "of course!"

Yukino smiled and then left to her room to retrieve her suitcase. Sting sighed "I can't believe you guys are going to get ready now."

Natsu offered "hey there's an xbox in our room we've got fifa, want to play?"

Then in a flash all the guys shot out the door and into their room.

"Boys." Erza sighed.

Yukino returned with her suitcase and leaned it against the wall "so time to get ready?"

Everyone nodded.

Juvia fist pumped "let's do this!"

Everyone had a plan inside their heads for how to get ready. Levy thought they were taking it a little too far but she wanted to have a girly moment for once because Jet and Droy weren't exactly going to help with that...

***

An hour later everyone sat chatting in some shorts and t shirts. They had just showered, shaved their legs, moisturized, put a face mask on, done their hair, deodorized and checked their nails and toenails.

Levy giggled "we may have took this a bit too far..."

Lucy grinned "yeah but it's fun to get all dressed up for something once in a while."

"Yes I agree." Erza nodded.

Juvia had her hair in rollers so it would curl nicely "we need to tell the boys to start getting ready but I'd rather not since I look kind of ridiculous in these."

Lucy said "well it may now but just be patient and you'll look great!" Lucy added "I'll go since mine is dried but then I'll need to fix it when I come back."

Juvia smiled "Thanks."

Lucy grinned and got up putting her uggs on. She opened the door and walked along the corridor and knocked on the guys door. She heard Natsu shout "who is it?"

"Lucy!"

Natsu shouted back "oh crap, um don't come in!"

Lucy raised her eyebrows "why?"

Natsu stuttered "W-well uh you see."

Lucy sighed and pushed open the guys door and gasped "oh my god."

The room reeked of boys. Every window was shut not letting any fresh air in and crisps were all over the floor. Each boy was sitting or lying down playing on the xbox. The entire room smelled of sweat Lucy could practically see the disgusting smell floating in the room.

Lucy yelled "it's disgusting in here!" Lucy added "this place reeks of sweat and we are going to a wedding in a couple hours!"

Someone tapped Lucy's shoulder.

Lucy spun round and saw Erza. She asked "what's the issue?"

Lucy covered her mouth and snickered mischievously and pointed at the room.

Gray gulped "oh no."

Natsu shivered "I was glad we got Lucy but now Erza is here, we're dead."

Erza looked at the room and growled "this is disgusting."

"We're sorry ma'am!" Sting yelled.

Jellal said "try be calm."

Erza marched over to the xbox and grabbed it then yanked it, disconnecting it from the tv, none of the boys protested in fear of Titania. Suddenly Erza requipped a sword and pointed it at them all "I am taking your xbox and if something like this happens again you'll get worse." She gestured to the sword. Then she put the sword away and walked out taking the xbox with her.

Gajeel sighed "wow I thought we would've got worse."

Lucy walked across the room dodging the crisps and then opened up the windows letting air in. She pointed at the sabertooth members "you four go get ready." She looked at Natsu "you and everyone else clean this up and get ready."

Lucy sighed and walked out muttering "I can't believe I even like that idiot."

***

"Open gate of the giant crab! Cancer!" Lucy summoned cancer.

"Hey ebi."

Lucy smiled "I'd like a nice hairstyle for Sherry's wedding please."

"I got it ebi." Cancer then started to style and cut Lucy's hair.

Yukino giggled "it would be helpful if I had a spirit like that."

Juvia and Erza were putting on their make up Erza said "hopefully everyone will be almost ready too."

Yukino and Levy were done with make up and were about to change into their dresses. Yukino said "yes hopefully."

"Done ebi." Cancer snapped his scissors and then disappeared back to the celestial word. Lucy said before he left "thanks!"

Lucy admired her hair then went over to put her make up on.

20 MINUTES LATER

"Well I think we are good to go!" Lucy announced.

Hairdryers, combs, lipsticks, powders, mascara, jewellery, straighteners, tongs, razors, deodorant and eyeliners were scattered all over the desk. But finally after hours they were finished.

Levy sighed in relief as she added everything needed into her purse.

Juvia slipped on her shoes "well we should get going."

Lucy stood in a light pastel pink dress that reached past her knees. It was held up by a one strap on her left shoulder which had silver sparkles on it, her waist had silver gems around it. She wore pink heels with it. Her hair was straightened with some of her hair swept back with a pink rose.

Erza was in a purple dress that went just above her ankles. It had red swirls going around the bottom half but the top half was just purple. It was held up with a strap around her neck and shown her bare back. She wore red heels. Her hair was in a loose bun at the side of her head with strands falling out loosely.

Juvia grinned at herself in a ocean blue dress. It reached her feet and had a slit up her left leg showing her guild mark. The dress had white roses going up the right side of her. It was held up with straps and around her neck. She had blue wedges on and her hair was curled with a lace braid running along the side of her head.

Levy stood reading her book in a white dress with blue flowers going up each side of her dress precariously. The dress went between her ankles and her knees showing her blue heels with her toes poking out. The dress was held up with straps on the shoulders and then crossing over each other at her back showing her guild mark. Her hair was curled down with a white flower clipping some hair back.

Yukino was in a strapless turquoise dress going to her ankles. The belt was a subtle gold and the top of the dress had gold gems around it. She kept her hair the same since she couldn't do much with it but had a turquoise rose on top. Her heels were cream coloured with a ribbon on each shoe.

Juvia said "should I go tell them we need to get going?"

Erza nodded "yes please."

Juvia nodded and put on her blue shoulder bag then walked out of the room along the corridor and knocked on the guys door.

The door swung open revealing Gajeel in a black suit with a red tie on. Gajeel looked Juvia up and down and said "you look nice Juvia."

Juvia smiled "you too." The friends smiled at each other and then Juvia said "we need to get going the wedding is in half an hour, is everyone ready?"

Gajeel pushed the door open further "well almost but your idiot boyfriend can't do his tie."

Juvia laughed "why didn't one of you guys do it?"

He shrugged "it's funny watching him try."

Juvia rolled her eyes and walked into the main room and into Gray's room. She poked her head in "need a hand with your tie?"

Gray was facing away from her fiddling with the tie he turned while saying "I can't get this stupid tie on I mean-" Gray stopped instantly when he turned.

Juvia tilted her head "uh is something wrong?"

"You look beautiful."

Juvia walked over to him and took the dark blue tie and gave him a quick kiss. She grinned "thanks." Juvia lifted up his collar and swung the tie around his neck and began tying it.

Gray said "when did you learn to tie ties?"

Juvia smiled "well my dad had no idea how to do it when he needed to go to things like this so I learned how to do it to help him."

Gray smiled and Juvia finished the tie. "That's you good to go." Juvia smiled "you look really handsome in a suit."

Gray laughed "thanks."

Juvia grinned and walked into the main room with Gray to see Jellal, Natsu and Gajeel all ready to go in suits. Jellal was in a black suit and purple tie with his Mystogan scarf and hat on, Natsu was in a grey suit with a light pink shirt but no tie. Juvia said "okay I'm going to see if the Sabertooth guys are-"

The door opened to reveal Sting, Rogue, Orga and Rufus all suited up.

"Never mind." Juvia said. "Okay well let's get going I think the others are already on their way there."

Everyone filed out and the guys decided to go wait for the girls by the lobby so a ton of people weren't crowded in the hallway. Juvia popped her head in the girls door and saw everyone ready to go "okay everyone's ready let's go."

They nodded and walked out of the room. Levy locked the door before they left and put the key in her purse then the 5 girls walked along the corridor and down the steps. They spotted the guys all suited up.

Levy smiled as she saw Gajeel. She walked over to him her dress swishing around her legs. She tapped his shoulder and he turned round and grinned at her. Gajeel said "shrimp you look beautiful."

Levy raised her eyebrows at shrimp then smiled and said "you don't scrub up too bad yourself." Levy giggled.

Jellal saw Erza and walked up to her saying "you look amazing."

Erza smiled "thank you. You look really handsome in a suit."

Jellal grinned through his scarf "thanks." He pulled his scarf down and gave her a quick kiss then put his scarf back up.

Lucy walked over to Natsu and said "I didn't think you would look good in a suit but you do."

Natsu grinned "oh I am pulling this off."

Lucy rolled her eyes and Natsu said "you look nice too."

Lucy blushed "thanks."

Yukino stood waiting to go until someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw all her Saber members there. Yukino smiled at them.

Sting said "you look really nice." He was in a grey suit with a pastel yellow tie.

Yukino grinned "thank you." She added "you look good too." Yukino then added again "and you guys too."

Orga smirked weirdly at Yukino.

Erza said "okay let's go!"

***

I've decided to make my chapters longer for you guys because I feel like the amount I'm giving you every week isn't much so yeah!

I hope you like this chapter! At first this chapter was actually 2 chapters but I decided to make it 1 because there wasn't a lot of ship moments.

Thank you for 8,000 that's awesome! I love you all!

Twitter - @Rebeccaaa_4

Tumblr - rebeccatastropheee

- demon-halphas

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.1K 77
Is it possible to forget the one that taught you to love? . A new threat arose in Magnolia. The guilds decided to join forces to beat this threat tog...
1K 13 21
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫. ! | 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ! | 𝑰 𝒅�...
2.6K 15 22
This story is about Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the next generation of Fairy Tail wizards. One day, a new dark guild appears in Fiore. With little...
13.5K 157 11
Lemons. Nalu Gruvia Gale Jerza and more. Watch how they all end up together in a bunch or short stories. Love is in the air. I do not own fairy tail...