hues (chaelisa)

By rose_step_on_me

In where Lisa and Chaeyoung were secret high school sweethearts, in where Lisa and Chaeyoung break up, in whe... More

Author's Note: Hello!
Chapter One: In where Lisa tries
Chapter Two: In where things start to go bad
Chapter Four: In where Lisa is confused
Chapter Five: In where Chaeyoung starts to worry
Chapter Six: In where they finally meet again
Chapter Seven: In where things start go bad
Chapter Eight: In where Chaeyoung relives the past
Chapter Nine: In where the public butts in
Chapter Ten: In where Chaeyoung tells the truth
Chapter Eleven: In where Lisa lies
Chapter Twelve: In where it's the worst it's ever been
Chapter Thirteen: In where Lisa has regrets
Chapter Fourteen: In where the roses have bloomed
Chapter Fifteen: In where Jennie and Jisoo hate each other
Chapter Sixteen: In where it's been a year

Chapter Three: In where Lisa gets really unlucky

1.4K 73 9
By rose_step_on_me

Lisa

It's been several days since I messaged Chaeyoung and several days of complete and radio silence. She's been completely absent on any of her social media pages (not that I'm stalking her, I swear I'm not usually like this). I keep on typing and backspacing. It's that time of the year where I just miss Chaeyoung so bad. I've never gotten over her, but I finally gathered enough courage to reach out to her and she accuses me of using her for her success?

I check the time on my watch and realize that I only have twenty minutes before my last class of the day starts. Well, shit. It's mid-November and the weather is starting to get awful. The fact that I'm a broke student who can't afford a proper warm jacket doesn't help.

Chaeyoung knows that I'm broke, but she can't possibly think I want her back for her money, right? She just said that to hurt me. (I think.) She doesn't actually think that, does she? I mean, yes, I am jealous of how successful and rich she is. I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve it, of course she does. But one day after I graduate from university, I'm going to show her. I'm gonna be the best photographer in the nation.

I'm hugging myself as I cross a busy street in the heart of Seoul. There are loud honks coming from every direction and loud shouts here and there, but that's normal in a setting like this. But maybe if I was less sleep-deprived, I could've made out the words of those shouts.

One second I'm walking and the next I'm being knocked off my feet and I can't control my body as I go through the after-effects of a collision. The shouts turn into screams which eventually become muffled. My entire body aches and the pain is so unbearable that I wish I could just die in that moment. I can taste the blood in my mouth and I feel like I'm drenched in red from head to toe. I don't know how I'm still conscious but... There are sirens... Someone's touching me... I'm being lifted... Am I dead?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.9K 5
When Lisa and Bambam are trying to help the two hot idols that are hopeless about their love stories.
104K 5.6K 52
Park Chaeyoung has an ordinary genius life in the Ultara Academy, but then something about her begins to change. A presence of a beautiful, yet myste...
213K 8.4K 27
Jennie describes herself as a self-reliant being, she does everything by herself and for herself. Ever since she gained conscious of the cruelty of t...
30.1K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...