Endless obsession

By shadowedeyes

6 months after the worst point of Alexandra's life, she's finally starting to get back to normal. She has her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 7

5.7K 165 21
By shadowedeyes

*trigger warning- sexual content & drug references*

I involuntarily shivered. I moved my hand around looking for my blanket. I couldn't feel anything. I opened my eyes, my vision was still blurred. I could just barely make out a person standing near me.

" Wha.. wh..." My speech was slurred. I couldn't think straight, let alone form words.

I tried to push myself up, but I had no strength in my arms. I reached towards the person standing near me. I felt a hand go around my wrist. My arm was pushed roughly down above my head, followed by the other. I blinked hard, trying to clear my vision.

"Adr.. what.. mhm.." I could just barely see his face. He was hovering over me, smiling.

"Oh Alex, did you really think I was the relationship type?" He chuckled.

"Huh?" Was all I could muster.

"I wasn't drunk last night, I just acted that way. I roofied you but somehow you got away from me." He glared at me menacingly, an evil grin creeping onto his lips. "But not this time sweetheart."

Panic started to set in, I tried to push him off to no avail.

He laughed, "Damn you really are a fighter, aren't you? Don't worry, you'll pass out again soon enough."

"Nnn-"

I was cut off by Adrian crashing his lips against mine. I tried to move my head away, but nothing was helping. I was too weak to help myself. I felt him moving my wrists into one hand. His other hand went down to the hem of my shirt. He roughly pulled it up and grabbed my breast. He kneaded it roughly, I winced in pain. I could feel tears beginning to prick my eyes. He was going to rape me, and there was nothing I could do about it. I fought to try and stay awake, to try and get away. But my vision was starting to go dark again. I closed my eyes, hoping I wouldn't feel it, that it would be over before I knew it happened. I sobbed slightly against Adrian's lips. I could barely feel the tears falling down my face.

My body started to go limp again, I closed my eyes waiting for the darkness to take me over again. I felt the weight of Adrian's body lifting off of me. Maybe he decided to leave me alone. No way was I that lucky. I felt the bed shift under his weight as he climbed over me again. I felt something snap around my wrist, then around the other. I tried to pull my arms down, but they were being held up by something.

Adrian was tugging at my jeans now, I knew what was coming. He roughly hauled them off of me. Running his hands up the length of my thighs. I felt his one hand stop between my legs. A dark chuckled left his lips. I don't know what he said, but it couldn't have been good.

I couldn't fight it anymore, I was losing consciousness. My eyelids felt heavier and my mind felt as if it were slipping away. I couldn't feel anything anymore, not even the bed beneath me. Was I even on a bed?

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

Two hard knocks came from somewhere. My mind woke back up slightly, just enough to remain conscious. I tried my best to open my eyes. Everything was still really blurry. I felt Adrian roll off of me and stomp away. He was just out of my view, this was my chance. I tried to move, make a sound, anything. I barely rolled on my side when I heard a loud crash. I tried to find the source of the sound but I still couldn't see. I could faintly see two figures moving very quickly across the room. Objects were falling all around them, I think I'd finally lost it. I started to feel exhausted, I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

~*~

"Mmmm.." I groaned. I tried to stretch but I couldn't. Was someone carrying me?

I opened my eyes, my vision slowly began to clear just enough to see I was Infact being carried. I was staring at someone's chest, they were holding me very close. I looked down at myself and saw I was wrapped in a blanket, I had to be dreaming. I tipped my head upwards, trying to see whose arms I was in. Unfortunately, it roughly slammed backwards into the person's arms.

"Ugh..." I winced.

A deep chuckle came from above me. I looked up into his face, I couldn't pick out his features. All I could see was his dark hair.

" Don't worry peaches, I got you. You're safe now." He said softly.

My eyes went wide, my vision still betraying me.

"D.. Der...?" I stuttered. I still couldn't form words.

"Yes baby, it's me. I told you I'd always find you." I could hear the smile in his voice. That smile that used to make me melt under his stare.

My heart started to beat a little faster. This had to be a dream, please let this be a dream. I let my head fall to the side, there was something red on my leg. I followed the color to Derek's hand. He didn't.. not again.

I tipped my head back to the side to see him staring down at me. I didn't know whether to cry or scream or thank him. The latter would probably be the safest option.

" He hurt you peaches." I heard him growl, " I had to protect you. He doesn't deserve to live."

My head started to spin, I felt dizzy and weak all over again. My eyelids got heavier and I let them fall shut. I hoped the darkness would swallow me whole. But not fast enough, I felt Derek's lips on my forehead. Then everything was quiet and dark once again.

~*~

I jolted upright, wheezing heavily. I looked around frantically at my surroundings, I was in my apartment. I sighed in relief, letting myself fall back down on my bed. I stared up at the ceiling, trying to remember what happened the night before. I vaguely remember Adrian kissing me, but being scared about it. I remember seeing him.. but there was no way, I couldn't have. I rolled over and looked at my clock, it was already 1pm.

I groaned, throwing the blanket off of me. I froze when I looked down at my legs. They were covered in bruises. My arms weren't much better. There were bruises all over them. The most concerning were the ones on my wrists. They were in the shape of someone's handprints. I started to hyperventilate, what happened to me?

I slowly made my way to my bathroom. I turned the water on, not to scalding but close enough. I got in and let the hot water hit my back. My back felt numb to the water running down it. I don't know how long I was in the shower before I finally turned the water off. I wrapped a towel around me and went back to my room.

I pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt. I had no interest in going anywhere or doing anything today. But unfortunately, I was getting low on groceries. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. Hopefully I wouldn't run into anyone from school. I wasn't in the mood to socialize right now.

Once at the grocery store I parked my car, grabbed a cart and headed inside. The fluoresent lights hurt my head when I walked inside. Advil was definitely on my shopping list. I walked slowly through the produce isle. Looking at all the different fruits. I stopped infront of the peaches. Instantly I thought of him, and the first day we met.

"Peaches huh?" A voice came from behind me, startling me.

I turned around quickly, sighing in relief. "Fuck me. You almost gave me a heart attack Xavier!"

He chuckled, a playful grin plastered on his face. "Sorry Alex. How are you?"

"I'm okay. A bit tired." I lied.

Xavier reached around me to grab a few peaches. I could smell his cologne when he brushed past me. He smelt so nice. I shook my head, dismissing the thought.

"How are you?"

"I'm good." He smiled. "How was your weekend?"

I bit my lip, trying to think of how to answer his question. Do I tell the truth? Or should I just lie?

"It ah.. It was fine. How about you?"

"Good."

"Well it was nice seeing you. I'll see you in class tomorrow?" I smiled, turning down the snack isle.

"Nice seeing you as well." He winked, before heading off in the opposite direction.

I blushed slightly. He always made me so nervous when it was just the two of us. I finished picking up my groceries and made my way back to my car. To my dismay on my way to the car the cart dipped into a pothole. Of course, being the klutz I am I tried to catch it only to fall down with it.

I hopped up quickly, looking around to make sure no one saw me. When I turned back towards my car I froze. Mr. Gardner was standing right infront of me.

"Oh god." I groaned. "You saw that didn't you?"

He smiled warmly. "Are you okay? Let me help you pick up your things."

"Thanks Xavier."

I pulled up my sleeves and began re-bagging the items that had fallen out of the bags. I noticed after about a minute Xavier had stopped and was staring at me.

"What?" I laughed nervously. Then it hit me, I looked down at my arms. I looked back up at him, horrified. I quickly pulled down my sleeves and stood up.

"Alexandra, what happened to you?"

I waved it off. " N-Nothing."

"Alex that's not nothing. Your wrists are practically purple. Who did this to you?"

He moved closer to me, taking my hand in his. He rolled up my sleeve, just above my wrist revealing the bruises.

I threw the last bag of groceries in my car and closed the trunk. I looked at Xavier, ashamed of myself. Tears began to well up in my eyes.

"I.. I don't know." I said barely above a whisper.

"Are those the only ones? The bruises?"

I shook my head, the tears were flowing freely now. " Can we.. not talk about this here?"

He nodded. "Then where? I need to know you're okay Alex. Where would you rather talk?"

I sighed, " I live down the road. Just.. follow me, we can talk there."

He nodded frantically. Heading back to his car and following me as I pulled out to go home. The drive was short, but it felt like it took longer. How was I supposed to tell Xavier what happened to me when I didn't know myself.

I parked in my usual spot. Xavier parked his car next to mine. He grabbed my groceries out of the trunk and brought them upstairs for me. I smiled, what a gentleman.

I unlocked the door, letting us both inside. He placed the bags on my kitchen counter and gazed around at my apartment.

"Sorry about the mess." I blushed.

"If this is a mess, I'd hate to see a hurricane." He chuckled.

I guess he had a point. The only thing scattered around that I considered a mess were my books and a comfy blanket. I ushered him over to the couch, he looked at me expectantly.

I scratched the back of my head, " Xavier, I.. I don't know what happened to me. I was at the Club with Adrian, and-"

"Did he do this to you?" He growled, cutting me off.

Tears began to sting my eyes again, " I-I don't remember. I can only remember bits and pieces. None of it really makes much sense. I remember meeting him at the club, him buying us drinks. I only had 3 drinks. But I blacked out, I can vaguely remember him kissing me and feeling scared about it. But I don't know why, I don't know what happened."

Xavier placed his hand over mine. "It's okay Alex. You're safe now."

I can't explain it. But for some reason, I believed him.

___________________________________________
Hello readers! Sorry for the slow updates and for the boring chapter. The next one will be alot more interesting, I promise. Don't forget to like/comment and/or rate. I'd love to hear from you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 2.5K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...
Submission By korielyn

Mystery / Thriller

3.6M 97.7K 43
Highest ranking #1 as on 4th July 2017 "Tell me you are mine" the cold, sharp, merciless blade tried to force me into submission. Into HIS submission...
2.2K 242 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
104K 4.3K 16
[COMPLETED] "His name was Ryder, and I was in love with him . . . but so was she." With her parents constantly traveling for weeks at a time, Isabel...