Marrying The Beast

By officialgizellex

Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
EXCITING NEWS

The end (not really)

6.5K 122 11
By officialgizellex

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance. I appreciate every single person who read this book, voted, commented, shared, and even added it to their reading list. Because of you this book is eligible for The Watty's! How incredible is that?! You guys did that and I'm in your debt. For real, like... thank you. ❤️ I'm writing the sequel to Marrying the Beast and it is called The Beast Fell In Love With Me. Below is a description of the book and I hope you read the sequel to and like it as much as the first one. I know sequels get a lot of hate sometimes but I will make sure to make it just as good even better than the first one. I'm making a solid chapter update schedule for myself and for you guys. Every Friday I will up load a chapter. However, if things aren't too hectic for me, I'll upload a chapter on Tuesday as well. The first chapter will go up Sunday.

Description:

Suzette thought marrying a beast would be burdensome but she found out that it was a lie. Blayze thought business was all that he could ever love but he found out that it was a lie. Now they are together in love feeling unbreakable. However, everything seems fine in the eye of a hurricane. Their love and foundation are tested as a storm comes their way disturbing the peace. Blayze wants kids. Suzette does not.  How could something so innocent as a child cause so much destruction? Well, they're about to find out.

Warning: Mature content in some chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.5K 22
Two entirely different people , one contract marriage as a deal but now Miss CEO has fallen harder & harder . What will she do now ?? Highest ranks...
6.1M 132K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
25K 1.4K 42
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
30.5K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...