Korrasami Oneshots

By multigleek

none of the stories posted are mine, these are stories from fanfiction.net More

A Second Chance At Love
Nightmares
Reunited
Baby its Cold Outside
Twin Flame: Part 1
Twin Flame: Part 2
BeiFong's School for Girls
Both of Us
Late Night Moments
Shifting Gears
Jumping Into The Dating Pool
author's note
How could they not understand?
Room for One more

Rumor Has It

6.8K 156 180
By multigleek

There she sat. At a stupid informal high-school dance. Korra crossed her skinny Jean covered legs and took out her phone with a sigh.

She didn't even know why she was there. Korra wasn't with anyone, and her 'friends' had dragged her along. Though they were nowhere to be seen. She knew it weirded them out, but she knew they would never tell her.

"We are behind what ever you're for." Bolin had told her the day after the rumor spread.

Is it a rumor if its true? No its gossip. Someone, somehow, somewhere, told everyone in the school she was Bi. Korra set her head back against the gym wall, thinking back. She had never told anyone, not Mako nor Bolin, not Tenzin, not even Pema. Someone had to be spying... or... snooping through her stuff.

Korra sighed, no one would look at her the same anymore. Especially when people found out who she was Bi for.

The perfect, most popular, most beautiful girl in the school. Asami Sato.

Now school was hell for Korra, why was she even here? Maybe Mako and Bolin thought if they could drag her to the dance she would get over her crush for a guy.

Korra sighed again, there was Asami walking through the gym doors with a bunch of friends. Her and Asami made eye contact, but Korra quickly looked away and stood up. Korra put away her phone and walked over to the food table.

"Hey Korra."

Korra recognized the voice of Bolin quickly and turned around.

"Hey." She said back, sounding absolutely miserable -because she was.

"Are you okay?" Bolin asked with genuine curiosity, "You were sitting over there for about an hour."

"No Bolin, I'm not. I'm alone in a crowd." Korra said squeezing her brow. "How did my only secret get around the whole school?" She whimpered.

"It'll be okay." Bolin said pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks Bolin." She said as he walked away.

Korra turned back to the table, stress equals hunger. Then again she didn't have an appetite, so she just grabbed a pop.

Korra leaned up against the table. Asami and her had talked, and were just becoming friends. That is until she was shoved out of the closet. They had stopped talking once everyone else started.

Korra looked to her right and saw a circle of girls whispering, and occasionally stealing glances at her.

She just rolled her eyes and looked out at the mass of a student body dancing near the stage.

Korra looked back to her right when there was obnoxious and forced laughter. She glared at them and showed them her middle finger.

One if them -deciding they would be a smart ass- swooned, and made a heart out of her hands back at Korra, obviously mocking her about being Bi.

Korra growled and couldn't help but feel a flame grow in her hand.

"Don't give them the reaction."

Korra swung her head to her left, more pissed now, but almost choked on air when she realized Asami was standing next to her, putting things in a small paper plate.

"You- I mean, I wasn't- they- er..." Korra sighed at herself, "hey Asami."

Asami giggled, and put a chip in her mouth, which in turn made Korra blush.

"They're just being stupid. Don't let them tease you like that." Asami said eating part of a cookie.

Korra opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it. If Asami was going to talk to her, even after all the gossip, -which obviously she would have heard- Korra wasn't going to question it.

"Something on your mind?" Asami asked, and Korra realized she had been silent.

Korra shrugged and looked away, for some reason she was embarrassed to be around Asami. Or maybe embarrassed for HER.

"You're not having fun tonight are you?"

Korra looked at her, "Not really." And she looked back at the crowd.

"Do you want to talk about anything?" Asami asked and put a gentle hand on the other girl's shoulder.

Korra blushed, and looked at the manicured fingers that lay upon her shoulder, then to the girl they belonged to.

Asami smiled softly, making Korra blush even more. Asami seemed to be enjoying every second of Korra's embarrassment.

Korra opened her mouth to say something but closed it when a girl -particularly the girl who had teased her before- had come up to Asami.

"Asami is this lesbian bothering you?" She asked looking up and down Korra with distaste.

"She's not lesbian, she's bi, there's a difference. And why would she be bothering me? She happens to be one of my friends." Asami said putting her hands on her hips.

"Are you sure she's not blackmailing you to hang out with her?"

Korra clenched her teeth and fist, battling the very strong urge to punch the girl in the face with a rock.

"Just because she's different from everyone else doesn't mean she isn't human! She has feelings you know!" Asami said stepping closer to the girl.

"So she is blackmailing you." The girl said smirking, "don't worry, I'll go get help." she said with a wicked grin, and turned back to her friends.

"The things I want to that girl." Korra growled and watched her stroll happily back to her friends.

"I don't even know why I hang out with them." Asami said throwing a hand in the air.

"Well why are you hanging out with me? I know you've heard everyone talking." Korra said looking down.

Asami was silent for a moment, "lets start having fun, shall we?" She asked with a sudden smile, and it threw Korra off guard.

"Wait what do you-" Korra stopped herself when Asami had her wrist and was -gently- pulling her into the dance-mob-crowd-thing.

"Dance!" Asami yelled over the music.

Korra shook her head, "its okay."

"Come on hurry! The song is almost over!" Asami yelled but crossed her arms when it ended.

Korra put up two hands in defense, and laughed.

"The next song... you're dancing." Asami said trying to listen for the next one.

"Nope."

Asami ignored her and grinned when the next song was Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.

"Oh no." Korra said shaking her head. This song is a slower song, and a whole butt-loaf of couples were starting to dance.

Asami just ignored her and wrapped her arms around Korra's neck. Korra blushed and Asami giggled again.

"Dont be so timid." Asami said laughing quietly, and put Korra's hand on her hips.

Korra was now blushing like nobody's business, and Asami was loving it.

"You're really uncomfortable aren't you?"

Korra nodded her head as they took little steps the the song.

"So it is true that you have a crush on me right?" Asami asked being very gentle.

Korra blushed again, but suddenly screamed and turned around to see who dumped ice down her shirt. Korra snarled at the girl, and a different one, who were both laughing up a storm.

Korra bent the water from her back, and let it form into sharp spikes, then let them fall into the floor with a quick flick of her wrist.

"Leave Asami alone you lesbian bitch." The girl said crossing her arms.

Korra stepped forward to kill the girls in front of her but felt Asami grab her arm. Asami spun Korra around and slammed her lips onto of Korra's.

Korra was so shocked she didn't even know what was going on until she heard the girls behind her gasp loudly, and felt Asami pull away.

"So am I a lesbian bitch now too?" Asami yelled interlacing her fingers with -the still shocked- Korra's. "Are you going to make fun of me now too because I just came out of the closet?"

"You... I... how..." the girls stammered, trying to figure out what just happened.

"I'm bi bitches!" Asami yelled and held up her and Korra's locked hands.

The girls just stared, "Don't you even dare try pulling shit on Korra or me or anyone else anymore. I know you two broke into Korra's locker after school the other day and gossiped about her after." Asami yelled getting closer, "do you know how many bi people there are in this school and are afraid to tell anyone because this could happen to them!" Asami gestured to the space around her with her free hand, and noticed that everyone was now watching closely.

"Bitches like you make life harder for everyone here, Mia!" Asami said addressing the girl by her name. "So if you have a problem with Korra and me now. You better just keep your big mouth shut."

Mia looked at Asami, than everyone standing around watching them. "What ever. You two enjoy each other." And with that the two walked through everyone and out the doors of the gym.

Asami looked around, everyone was silent, even the song had stopped playing. Suddenly everybody cheered and started whistling.

"Damn Asami."

Korra and Asami turned to see Kira, one of Asami's actual friends.

"I was going to call that slut out tonight, but you beat me to it." Kira said laughing.

"You didn't have to do that for me." Korra said pulling her hand away from Asami.

"I didn't do it for you," Asami said laughing a little, "I did it for us."

"So you are actually bi?" Kira said smiling and crossing her arms.

Asami just smiled back and grabbed Korra's hand again.

"Good for you." Kira said and hugged her briefly.

Asami turned to Korra, "I never got my full dance." She said tightening the grip in Korra's hand.

Korra just smiled and pulled her to the dance floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.9K 36
Sex, Lust, Nightmares, Daydreams. ***(DISCONTINUED)*** Korra and Asami have an everlasting lust and love pattern between them. This story takes plac...
Heat By Alex

Fanfiction

750K 7.1K 11
Korrasami and SMUT
5.5K 142 6
Just read to find out what happens in this "SHORT" story
6K 234 19
"I knew deep down, though, that I had no intention of returning to the physical world without her. I couldn't live with myself if I hadn't done every...