🐺𝒮𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉

By notshawn

"𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔶... More

SPIRIT
Act One
|Before|
1|Starks
2|Forevermore
3|Impetuous
5|The King
6|A feast
7|Not Another Lannister
8|More North than the North
9| Distracted
10| Gloomy Skies
11| Overestimated
12|Nice Shot

4|In the Wind

956 46 3
By notshawn

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗
"She had magic in her eyes
even stars envied"

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Last nights actions were still fresh in my brain as if the events occurred no less than thirty minutes ago. My mind kept wandering and reliving the moment, keeping me awake while the moon was glimmering. The fiery the burned inside of me, the tight grip on the blade, and urge to want put that man in his spot was all there.

Did I really almost slice a weak man's throat open?

Impetuous nature, Robb's words came into mind.

"I am not impetuous." I huffed as I pulled out an arrow from my quiver.

I placed the arrow end between the string and pulled both back with my fingers, lifting and aiming.My eyes locked onto the target as I took in steady breaths and with an exhalation I released the arrow. It soared through the air, spinning and striking into the trunk, a mere inches away from bullseye. That minor miss made my veins rush with anger.

I retracted another arrow and lined it with my bow string, pulling back and aiming. My thumb grazed over my lip as I focused and inhaled slowly. As I exhaled and released the arrow, an intruder interrupted.

"Don't miss."

My aim went up to the sky just as the arrow flew, stabbing through a raven and it fell to its death with a squawk.

I turned around just as Uncle Cyran walked into my archery range. His hands behind his back and a smirk on his face. His black hair was pulled back into a low bun, not a single stray in sight. His blue eyes were as blue as ever and skin pale as the sheets.

"Or so, you did not miss." He said as he approached the dead raven lying on the ground.

"If you're referring to the unintentional target then no I did not." I stated with a hint of fire.

Cyran's eyes landed on me, he quirked an eyebrow "Did Erebus slip some of his angry tea this morning?"

I faked laugh with a flat expression. "Erebus was not even in his room this morning as usual." I said as I approached the target on the tree.

I pulled out the arrow as Cyran took the one from the raven . "Of course not. Perhaps he were at the tavern last night and lost track of time."

The tavern. The idiot giant. The anger. Robb. Ugh.

"Perhaps you saw him there?" Cyran added.

My eyes slowly diverted to him finding his blue eyes already fixed on me. A small smirk at his lips as he studied my face, his hands behind his back as he walked in front of me.

"Did you think I would not find out?" Cyran asked still smirking.

"Sorry dearest uncle, I don't have the slightest idea of what nonsense you speak of." I replied playing it off.

Cyran chuckled "If I didn't know the truth already, I would have believed you. You get that from me".

I sighed in frustration "Who told you?"

"Who? It's in the wind. Everyone who was there is whispering about it. How you lost your temper and threatened a man with your dagger. Which you get from Erebus not me." He said, his smirk faded and expression grew serious.

I could already hear the lecture which I was not in the mood for. I could always count on Cyran for unnecessary lectures and discipline.

"Was that honestly the best idea?" He asked sternly.

"At that moment, yes." I stated and saw the frustration in him grow. "It's not like I murdered the man."

"Would you?" Cyran asked, there was something in his eyes that set me off.

"Do you think I would've? That I would've taken that horrible man's life right there and then?" I asked as my voice lowered.

He stared into my eyes for a brief moment "No."

I couldn't tell if he were telling the truth or just telling me what I wanted to hear.

"But I could've." I said. I looked at him once more before I walked away.

"That would've been impetuous behavior." Cyran voice carried into my ears.

I did not bother to look back as my hand gripped tighter on the bow and I proceeded to head towards the cottage.

—>

"Faster, Eila. You're getting too old to run at my speed." Bran laughed as he ran ahead of me.

A vast land of green rested in front of us as we ran freely. With no care of responsibilities or duties, we spread our wings and flew. We both had quite a long day of duties and people being stressors in our lives. We needed a break.

He found me as I went searching for his sullen brother, he ran towards me and asked me to run away with him. He took off towards the gods woods and I followed. He couldn't be left unguarded anyway.

"Your jokes are painful." I shouted.

Bran turned around and gave me one of his sweet smiles. This little blue eyed freckled boy, stole my little heart the day I met him. His adventurous side was something we shared in common.

He shortly came to a halt as he turned into the woods, trees in sight and towering over us. Bran and I caught our breathes as he looked high at the trees. He ran to a large tree with many branches which made it enticing and began to climb from the trunk up to the first branch.

"Careful." I said worriedly as he continued to climb.

"Don't just stand there. The view is nicer up here." He said

I began climbing the tree myself. Bran made it look simple but I struggled trying to get my larger feet over small bumps as steps.

"You're a master climber, Bran." I sighed

"I suppose and a master always has an apprentice." He responded as he glanced down at me with a smile.

"Silly boy, You're my apprentice" I remarked and he chuckled.

We reached high enough to see plenty of the woods, even the gods tree itself. Bran wanted to go higher but I protested, it would be too high and dangerous. I would not risk his life over it.

"We're high enough that those little creatures look like ants" I said in a playful manner

"Those are ants." Bran stated in an obvious tone as he shook his head disapproval.

"Forgive me, not everyone has perfect eye vision like you." I said as I tapped his small freckled nose.

We sat on a thick branch, our legs swinging below us as we watched the sun begin to set. Bran rested his head on my shoulder as he yawned. I smiled to myself. I've always seen Bran as my own little brother, he's sweet and daring just how I wanted my brother. Being an only child and in a difficult family gets rather boring and lonesome.

"Perhaps we should go and have supper, silly boy." I said softly.

"I suppose." Bran whispered

"Yes, before you fall asleep." I giggled.

Bran lifted his head and looked at me "On your boney arm?" He sassed.

My eyebrows raised and smile faltered as he laughed and moved down a branch.

"Quite sassy aren't you? Don't hang around Jon too much, he can get very sassy." I said as I followed Bran.

I was able to get further down before him due to the advantage of my longer legs.

"Silly girl, he gets his sass from you." Bran retorted

I gasped and chuckled "Perhaps."

"Oh yes, perhaps." He said.

As I were close enough to the ground, I released the tree branch and fell the rest down landing on my feet. I looked up to see Bran slowly and cautiously climbing down.

"Show off." He huffed.

I smiled up at him in which he rolled his baby blue eyes. I stepped back from the tree to give Bran room when he gets down.

"Watch out for that hole."

I spun around quickly as my heart raced faster where my eyes meet the one's of Robb. His eyes fell to the hole beside my foot and his eyebrows raised "Just a mere inch from falling."

"You'd love to see that, wouldn't ya?" I remarked and saw him roll his bright blue eyes.

"Catch!"

My body was too slow to react when Bran shouted, he had already jumped off the branch and spiraled to me. Pushed me to the ground on my back as he landed on my front side, using my body as a cushion to break his fall. He rolled off of me and shook his head. My bottom got most of the hit as it pulsed from the fall.

"You're supposed to say catch before you jump not after." I stated in a low tone, discomfort visible in my face.

"Sorry." Bran said as he picked himself up from the floor.

My eyes closed focusing on the pulse on my bottom. When I opened my eyes, Robb stood above me. His eyes staring down at me with a slight smirk on his face. He offered his hand to me. As if, I'd accept. I ignored his hand and pulled myself up from the ground. A scowl on my face as I dusted off my dress.

"You're right, I did enjoy seeing you fall." Robb spoke as his smirk grew.

Bran laughed but stopped when I shot him a look. "Not funny, Robb." Bran said in a fake aggressive tone punched his brother's arm.

My scowl turned into a gentle smile as I looked at Bran in awe. He could turn my most outrageous mood into a joyful one.

"My apologies, my Lord." Robb said to Bran as he bowed.

Bran smirked "Lord? You shall kneel for me." He raised his chin up high and gestured to the ground with his finger.

"Silly boy, Robb only kneels at the request of women" I inserted with a small smile.

Robb was quick to send me a death glare while Bran laughed. Robb's cold eyes continued to stare me down as I wrapped my arm around Bran and began walking back to the castle.

Once Bran relaxed, he asked "What?" Not comprehending what I told Robb.

"Just a little joke, love." I answered.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned his head at my hip as we returned to the castle together. I bid him a goodnight with a quick kiss on his forehead before he entered his home. He have me a one last before he disappeared into the halls.

I opted to return home for dinner, my stomach was empty and growled for food. Being with Bran always made me hungry with our mini adventures. Robb forbid that when his hand wrapped around my forearm and he pulled me into an empty hall.

I was quick to pull my arm out from his grasp. "Don't touch me." I growled.

His blue eyes stared at me with a hint of anger still in them. The blue flames still dancing in them when I provoked him.

"Are you upset with me from last night?" He asked "You shouldn't say such things in front of Bran especially when they're not true."

I laughed. Robb was confused, his eyebrows furrowed and eyes tried to read me. My laughter died off slowly "Oh, Robb." I said in a sweet voice.

I stepped towards him, my hand raising up to his chest. My fingers traced over the clips of the cloak, my eyes following my fingers doing so. Grazing over the soft fur at the collar "I'm not upset." I said in the same soft sounding voice. I glanced up at his eyes that studied my face.

He seemed confused yet allured, he swallowed back. My eyes fell to my hand as it traced up his neck and to his jaw, my fingers gently grazing his beard. Over his soft warm skin, even his beard was soft. My hand fell back to his chest, grasping onto his jerkin and pulling him towards me with force as I snapped my eyes to his.

"I'm furious" I stated with flames in my eyes and heat in my voice.

He was as confused as a little puppy. Lost, unsure, and insanely confused. I released his jerkin and pushed him back into the wall. I turned around and walked away from the eldest Stark boy.

"Might want to wipe that drool off your mouth." I remarked cynically, looking back at him with a smirk. His eyes already on me.

"Eila." I turned back around to find Jon glancing at Robb and I.

"Jon. Find me after supper" I smiled as I touched his arm before continuing my walk.

<—

Jon looked at his brother who's eyes were trained on the back of Eila. He was still dazed from what had just occurred, she was at close proximity to him. He smelt jasmine off of her, saw the shine in her chocolate eyes, the pinkness in her cheeks, and plumpness of her lips. Least to say that she touched him, her hand on his face just for her to tease and state she was furious.

Robb's eyes fell off of Eila and to Jon who was shooting daggers at him through his eyes. "Don't even think about it." Jon warned.

"Think about what?" Robb asked innocently as he stood up tall and confident.

"You know what." Jon said lowly yet stern. He would not have his brother fawning over his best friend. He will not stand for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 275 12
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐂𝐄 ❝ 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚! ❞ IN WHICH; Robert Baratheon's daughter gets...
20.9K 754 11
HILENA IS A NOBODY. The whelp of Winterfell's master of horse, her life will not be written in books nor revered in songs. As a spirited young girl...
228K 6.9K 50
When a Resistance pilot winds up crashing into the bitter North of Westeros, what is she to do? Stumble upon Winterfell and become known as the "gift...
16.1K 627 23
Born with the right name and title, the only thing expected of her was to marry whoever benefitted her family the most and provide her husband with m...