Arranged Marriage

Por Btsfan_4eva

~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parent... Más

♡Arranged Marriage♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (read now!!)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's note
Another Author's note!
Another Author's Note!!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an Update
Chapter 42
Help
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Part 1)
Not An Update
Chapter 46 (Part 2)
Authors Note (Not an update)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note *Read Now*
Another Author's Note *Read Now*
A/N *Read now*
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Author's Note *New Book*
**New book**
A/N
AUTHOR'S NOTE **HELP** 😭💔
URGENT!
UPDATE
NEW BOOK
NEW DESCRIPTION
VERY IMPORTANT
DON'T WORRY!
SOLD TO MR. MARIANO| TRAILER
IMPORTANT
!I NEED YOUR HELP!

Chapter 36

111K 3.4K 784
Por Btsfan_4eva

Double update!!❤

*Not edited

Sophia's Pov

"Here we are" Jacob said as we pulled up at a huge mall. We both exit the car before he circle his arms around my waist again then dragged me along with him into the mall.

It was is huge inside! I've only been to a mall once and it was very different from this but seeing this one took my breath away.

Jacob took me across the huge mall and into an elevator. It had glass for it's walls so you could see all around the mall as you went up.

"Why are we actually here for?" I asked still looking out the glass wall of the elevator.

"Shopping" he responded and at the same time the elevator reached the floor. "Come on" he said and I walked with him out of the elevator into one of the stores that had clothes.

"Okay.....buy whatever you want. I'll be right here waiting" he said as he hand me a black card in my hands and my eyes widen in realization of the card I was holding.

"I-isn't this a black card?" I stammered still staring at the card.

"Yes and it's all yours so go ahead and buy what ever you want" he said and I shook my head no.

"I have enough clothes already. I don't need anymore" I said before handing the card back to him and he sigh at me.

"I know Sophia but I want to spoil you, okay? Just take the card and buy whatever you want" he responded and I looked at him a little taken back with what he had just said.

He wants to spoil me?

"How cannI help you guys?" A mixed of feminine and masculine voice was suddenly heard and I turned around to meet with a guy. He was taller than me, had blonde hair and acted more like a girl.

Gay?

"Yes, can you show my wife Sophia around the store? See what she wants?" He asked and the guy gladly accept his favor.

"No problem." He said then turned to me. "If you can follow me, we can began over there! There's so many trendy clothes in here" he rant before wrapping his hands around my arms and pulled me along with him.

Looking back at Jacob he mouthed 'I'll be there. Just give one minute' before he was already taking a phone call and I sigh as I'm being dragged off by a guy.

"Oh.my.God! You're hair is so pretty!!! " he complimented me as we walked to the jeans section and I smiled at him before thanking him.

"Okay....so what do you want us to start with? Jeans? Shorts? Shirts? Crop tops?....." and he went on and on until I had to stop him.

"I'll go with tops" I responded and we began looking for tops that'll fit.

"How about this? Oh my gosh!! You'll look so sexy in this girl!!" He exclaimed while lifting up a crop top to my chest.

"Umm....thanks but---"

"You're taking it!!" He cut me off and took it off the hanger. "Let's go over here!!"

"Omg!!! This is super sexy!!! This will hug your boobs and make you look so hot! You'll make up husband become rock hard just looking at you in this!!!" He exclaimed again and I felt my face heat up again.

"....no. I don't think I---"

"You're taking it!!" He said excitedly before taking it off the hanger and we went on like this for almost twenty minutes.

"Let's go over to the jeans section" he said and dragged me along with him again.

There were a lot of jeans in the jeans section. There were Jean shorts, booty shorts, knee shorts, normal jeans, high waisted jeans and the list can go on and on.

"Omg Sophia!!! Come on here right now girl!!!" He squeal and I turned around and walked over to him.

"Look at these!! Are they sexy? They'll look so good on you!!!" He said and pointed to some booty shorts that was hanging on a hanger.

"Look at this one!! This would fit so good in your perfect ass!!" He said and smack my ass. Looking at him with wide eyes, I saw him smirking at me but the smirk on his face was gone when a familiar scent hit my nose and I turned around to me Jacob.

He had a very serious look on his face while he glared at the guy and I watched as the guy laughed nervously before slowly walking away then vanish.

"what are you doing?" He asked while his eyes scanned the booty shorts that was on hangers behind me.

"I-I wasn't the one----" I began.

"Do you want it? I mean you can buy some if you want but it's not for anyone else to see but me" he said then winked at me and I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"No...It's okay" I said and walked away from that section to the jeans section and continued shopping.

After Jacob forcing me to buy over one hundred clothes, we finally left the store with one of Jacob's men, Marcus, I think his name is. He was carrying all of the things I brought.

Poor guy...

"So there's Nike, Adidas, Jordans, Vans, Puma, Converse and a lot more popular shoes brand. Which one do you want to buy?" He asked after listing some of the popular shoes brand and I was trying to decide which one to choose. I really like Adidas, Nike and Vans. It's so hard to choose between the three of them.

"You know what? Never mind. We'll just visit all of them" he said then pulled me along with him into every store....

God, I was so exhausted when I was done...
.

.

.

"Can we go home now?" I asked after we came out of the seventh shoe stores for today. We went to Adidas, Nike, Vans, Jordans, Puma, Converse and Reebok.

"Are you sure? We only have a few more stores left" he said and I nodded my head. I was too exhausted to continue.

"Yes, I'm sure" I responded before letting out a exhausted yarn.

He responded with an okay before circling his hands around my my waist and took me back to the elevator. After we reached the last floor.

Exiting, we both walked to the car along with Marcus who was struggling with the bags from behind. Jacob walked me to the passenger's seat before he entered the driver's seat.

I watched as Marcus finally arrived at the car with the bags. He put all of them in the back seat before sending a little smile my way and left for his car.

Jacob started his car afterwards and we were off to his house again. Finally...

Sighing, I lay my head back in exhaustion and felt my eye lids slowly dropping while I struggle to keep them open but unfortunately, sleep won and I was knock out like a light.

...

"Good morning Mrs. Knight" a familiar voice said as I exit the bathroom. Looking to where the voice was coming from, I say Marcus standing in front of the bedroom door.

"Marcus, that's your name right?" I asked and he send me another smile before responding.

"Yes"

"What are you doing here? Jacob isn't here if you're looking for him" I said a little confused of why he was here.

"No I'm not here for boss. He actually told me to make sure you're okay so I'll be here for you. If you need anything, just call me" he said and I nodded my head.

Poor guy....Jacob got him working like one of the maids here...

Sitting down on the bed, I turned on the TV feeling bored. I watched as Marcus stood like a statue guarding the door and I wondered how can someone just stand still for a very long time?

Anyways, I turned my focus back to the TV as I watched a random channel but then my mind went to Jacob...I wonder what he's doing...

"Where's Jacob?" I found myself asking Marcus.

"Boss is training in the gym with his men" he responded and I nodded my head.

So he's in the gym....

I wonder how the gym looks..

"Can you take me to him?" I found myself asking again. I was bored and curious, okay?

"....about that Mrs. Knight....I don't think boss would want that" he responded and only got me more curious.

"Why won't he what that?"I asked while looking at him suspiciously.

"I don't know Mrs. Knight but he ordered me not to take you down there" he responded to my question and I sigh.

I don't want to be here! I want to see the gym!!!

"Take me there" I commanded him and he shook his head no before talking.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Knights but boss already give me instructions and I have to follow them"

Sighing again, I looked back at the TV feeling like I was about to die of boredom.

"Come on Marcus!!! I'm too bored in here!! You take me there, please!" I beg and he still refused to take me there.

"Then...I'll tell Jacob that you hit me" I joked while getting up and his face instantly changed into a scared one.

"No! I-i'm sorry Mrs. Knight.....I-I'll take you there." He stammered and I was left surprised at his sudden change. before I up and follow him downstairs and to the gym I guess.

But did he really take my joke that serous?

I watched as he gulped before opened the door and I followed behind. My mouth instantly dropped to the ground as my eyes scanned the gym.

There were a room full with shirtless guys training. Some were doing push ups, while others were flexing there muscles and I felt like my eye balls was about to fall out as I followed Marcus from behind.

"Boss...." I heard him say then my eyes met with an also shirtless Jacob. Sweats were dripping off of his face am bouts the way down to his tone abs and Damn!

He looked so delicious...

"Sophia, what are you doing here?" He asked now looking at me and my eyes scanned the room full of shirtless men again, not really listening to what he had just said.

"Sophia" he called my name and only then did I turned my focus to him.

"Huh?"

"What are you doing here?" He asked again and my mind was left blank as I just stared at him. He looked like an actual geek god.

"Sophia,are you okay?" He asked now cupping my cheeks and I felt like I was about to faint and my face instantly head up.

"Sophia" he called my name again and I was pulled out of my daze and looked back at him.

"Y-yes....I'm okay" I said back and gently moved his hands from my face.

"What are you doing here?"

"Huh? Oh....I just wanted to see you but Marcus said no so I threatened him" my mouth slipped and I cover it after I had done talking.

"Oh really?" He asked while glaring at Marcus and I nodded before my eyes scanned the room filled with shirtless guys again.

"Eyes over here baby girl" he whistled before saying and I averted my eyes back to him but couldn't help looking at the one guy who was lifting weights. Those things looked so heavy.

"Look at him" I whispered to Marcus while pulling the end of his shirt and pointing to the guy. "How can he lift that much? It looks so heavy! And looked at his muscles, he must be really strong" I said surprised at the guy lifting the heavy weights.

"Ahha..." Marcus nervously laughed before turning to Jacob and I averted my eyes back to Jacob who was galring at me and I jumped then placed my hands over my heart.

oh god, I thought I would've die...

I started at him slightly trembling and watched as he averted his eyes from me to Marcus. He send Marcus an eyes message and Marcus nodded his head before walking to the Centre of the room.

"Okay, listen up everyone!! Get out now!! Boss needs some privacy with his.....*clears throat* wife" he said loud and clear so everyone could hear and I watched as all of the, stopped what they were doing and left the room.

"Good bye Mrs. Knight" he waved at me before quickly leaving. Sighing, I turned around to see Jacob was looking at me and then I was suddenly pushed into a wall and he

smashed his lips on mine.
...

Damn Jacob, you didn't had to be that jealous😂

But Double update....yass!! I love you so much author!😚

Oh and I've just uploaded a gif on chapter 35, you can
check it out!

Don't forget to vote yall!!!😊

💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

358K 13.5K 74
James Parker is the playboy heir to YumYum Tea Company. The problem is that his parents won't hand the company to an irresponsible party boy. They de...
1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...
721K 27.9K 65
Sophia Bennett, a 23 year old woman, looking for a job which will pay her enough to use that money to pay off the debt she had taken for her sister's...
362K 9.6K 37
(Original Version) My cousin and I are the only true bloods left in the Thanos Family. I'm eighteen now and my absent father decided to finally take...