a thousand instincts (#1)

By writeraliciagonzalez

Life Lesson #1: If you are planning on going to a nightclub in the middle of sketchy, dark woods, don't. Li... More

Looks Good, Tastes Good (Part 1)
Looks Good, Tastes Good (Part 2)
Fake Hopsital (2)
Preparing for Impact (3)
Christmas Themed Pants (4)
Get Out (5)
Absolutely Flabbergasted (6)
Without Mercy (7)
Nothing But A Shadow (8)
Probably Candy Crush (9)
Fish Eggs (10)
Ocean Eyes (11)
A Cliche Porno (12)
Shadows Of The Night (13)
The Male Apendage (14)
Maybe Even Polish (15)
Temple of Godhead (16)
Memory Problems (17)
Humans Suck (18)
Some God (19)
Go On (20)
Big Bird (21)
A Monster (22)
Accept the Challenge (23)
A Bitter Taste (24)
Silly Girl (25)
The Tears (27)
A Viceroy (28)
Boner Killer (29)
Beautiful and Deadly (30)
The Best Policy (31)
Two Weeks (32)
Just My Luck (33)
A Familiar Face (34)
Find Clarity (35)
Godhead's Milk (36)
Skill of Recreation (37)
Instructed to Terminate (38)
Eternity Ended (39)
Pain and Desire (40)
Serve Justice (41)
No Other Tricks (42)
Ready For Action (43)
We Were Real (44)
Sahara Desert (45)
Lying Bastard (46)
Crown is Falling (47)
Dressed To Kill (48)
Euphoric State (49)
Sex Monster (50)
Just Beginning (51)
To Have Control (52)
Mommy Issues (53)
The Right Spot (54)
What a Life (55)
The Story Goes On...
Other Stories of Mine
an everlasting caress
She is Fatal to Death

Your Rules (26)

49.1K 2.1K 244
By writeraliciagonzalez

 Aeress

    After a few long minutes of walking and Aeress admiring the ornated interior, they arrived in a room fit for angels. 

     The arching dome ceiling was crafted from both normal and stained glass. Vines and lovely and delicate flowers grew along the walls, intertwining about to make shadows which only complimented the drifting morning light. 

     In the center was a fairly large dining table, crafted by ancient wood and carved in by shing metal pieces. The tables legs were wrapped in thick vines, displaying vibrant flowers of yellow and a fading purple. 

     But before she could appreciate the mountain of food which overwhelmed the table, her body before her eyes did informed her of the presense of the man of the hour: Warrick. 

     There he sat, as lofty as a tree, stationed with the strength of a statue and the presense of a lion. His hair was tossled in a neat and controlled fashion. Clean shaven and dressed as a shadow, he was a king if there ever was one. 

       He bit into a slice of melon. On his plate were beautifully cut foods Aeress had never seen before, of vibrant colors only her imagination could create. 

     Warrick was reading a scroll, concentrated while also occupied by his meal. Aeress didn't know how to feel. She was still so confused by last night, and wasn't sure if they were on talking terms. Not knowing what else to do and refusing to run away like she wanted to, she took a seat across from him. 

       Almost instantly, a servant arrived by her side. 

     "Can I please have water?" She looked at the food at the center of the table. "And whatever you recommend I'm sure I'll like." The servant paused before quickly presenting a plate. 

      Aeress was ravenous, and soon forgot about Warrick and the fact that he didn't even look at her. Since her training began with Klein, she was eating more, drinking more almost constantly. But instead of packing on the pounds like she usually did, her soft, pliable body was shaping up into a form she thought of only in her dreams.

     She waited for him to say something, anything. But he just sat there and read, like she was a ghost rather than a person. 

      He has not said a word to us. Has he rejected us? It can't be, I would know. 

     Aeress jumped at the voice in her head. No... I don't know. I don't think so. 

     He will not lay with us. Tease, touch us, but still he gives nothing more. We are perfect, yet he denies us. Perhaps he is misunderstands our relationship? I don't like this. 

     Aeress could appreciate that Godhead was as perplexed as she was. It's complicated. He won't talk to me. Something happened, I just know it! We were fine, and then last night...

     We could claim him here and now, on this table. 

     Aeress nearly choked on her food. Briefly looking over at Warrick who was still oblivious. Like last time when you took control?

      Last time was nothing. It was a warning. I do not enjoy his teasing. I want him to fill us, and so he shall. 

     Trust me, no one understands more than me. 

     Aeress felt her skin get this alien tingling. She looked down to see her complexion darkening into blue. Then let's take him now. 

     Aeress rubbed at her skin in objection. I'm not having sex with him when he's being an asshole. 

      He cannot resist us. Our bodies will make him more aggreeable, this I am certain of.

     I am not even sure he wants to speak, let alone bang. 

     He cannot torture us, he is our mate. 

     You can feel the bond?

     You would too, if you allowed it. 

     Is it because I am still fighting you?

     Do not stress, it will all come in good time. Come, let us go.

      Where?

      To torture him. 

     Aeress shook her head. "No!" We have better things to do then spend our time on a man that won't even look at us. 

     Warrick finally looked her way at the sound of her voice. He watched her, and her eyes were trained on his mouth, waiting for him to address her. Seconds passed and when he was satisfied by what he saw, he went back to his scrolls. 

     Her heart blackened at the small, but heavy gesture. She stood up and with more strength than intended, she broke the glass cup in her hand, crushing it between her fingers. The sound was loud, and she slammed the bottom half on the table. 

     "I'll see you later," she said calmly as if she didn't just have a violent outburst. She picked up a breakfast pastry that didn't land on the floor and took a bite out of it and left swiftly. She refused to cry at the shard of glass stuck in her palm. 

     She wouldn't give him the satisfaction. 

______________________________________

      We must release her. 

     Aeress sighed and looked over at her new guard for the day. Release her? What does that mean?

     I could perhaps show you myself- 

     Wait, you mean kill her?! Please, why do we have to kill her?

      She must be released. Remember my words and understand your rules do not apply to me. 

      She is here to literally protect our lives, why could she possibly deserve to die?

     You misunderstand once again. Very well, I will show you. Go to the river, my river. 

     What for? 

     Your questioning is tiring. Comply for once. 

     Aeress glanced over at the guard once again. She had a shaved head and little spikes embedded into her skull to resemble a punkrock mohawk. Her eyes were black as night, just before the storm hit, when it was quiet, when a frozen breath was suspended in the air. 

     Could she be evil? Aeress had no idea, but it was obvious that Godhead did. She wanted to understand her, see what she does so that maybe all of those deaths had some value to them. 

     She opened her mouth and paused. She couldn't help but frown to herself. Was she doing something wrong? "Would it be okay if we went to the river-" my river, "her river?"

     The guard halted to bow lowly. "As you wish. I must request more guards, the outside is far more dangerous ma'am."

     That isn't necessary. 

     "That won't be necessary, I just want some fresh air." 

     The guard hesitated but did not object. She was a towering, strong woman. The kind to strike fear in the hearts of all, including Aeress. 

     Aeress was unable to register any other detail beside the guard. Did Godhead plan on killing her? 

     She felt the warmth of the midday sun on her face and grinned with more glee than she expected for someone who wasn't absolutely keen on the outdoors. Though remaining cooped up could make anyone beg for a little alfresco. 

     She could hear a light hum in the background, just out of reach so that she could not truly registrate it fully, but anyone could have guessed it was the diverse throng of people who greeted her when she initially survived. The passion and desperation on their profiles was haunting, long-lasting on the mind. 

     The grass was a vibrant green, and they were lead a little ways from the temple until they came upon the river. 

     "It runs throughout the entire island, connecting to the sea," the guard spoke up, almost like she couldn't help it, "the word of Godhead says this is her connection to the world, her life, it's what makes her human in a sense." 

     "Has it ever gone dry?" 

     Yes. 

     The guard nodded. "For centuries and centuries, up until almost twenty-two years prior."

     We were reborn twenty two years ago, weren't we?

     Aeress swallowed and knew it was a plausible connection. "It's a beautiful river. So peaceful." 

     She crouched low to let her fingers drag through the silkiness of the water, listening as it gently impacted against her fingers, wetting them with coolness. She was immediately refreshed, rehabilitated from the funk she was in ever since her confrontation with Warrick. 

     We must release her. 

     Aeress retracted her hands and watched the droplets from her fingertips conjoin with the stream once again. She looked to her right. The guard stood a few feet away, watchful of their surroundings, like a proper guard should. No, she's done nothing wrong. 

     Not her. Aeress studied the woman. Her

     There was a war cry, getting louder and louder. Aeress whipped around in time to see a woman fast approaching, dagger in hand. 

     "Godhead!" Aeress was in the midst of rising when she felt a heavy hand shove her aside, straight into the river. 

     Aeress came up sputtering, watching as her guard and the mystery woman battled. 

     She was screaming in what she guessed was a dialect of spanish. She made words such as 'madre' and 'mentirosa' and a couple other not so appreciating words. 

     Aeress sprung up, unsure of what to do. 

     Release her! Release her now!

     Aeress realized that Godhead was not referring to the guard when she spoke. I can't do it!

     "No!" 

     Aeress realized her mistake by distracting the guard with her shout, but it was too late. The guard screamed out in pain. The woman had buried the danger right into her side. Blood quickly followed after. 

     Aeress felt liked crying, but understood that the woman would die without her help. 

     "Hey! You want me?!" Aeress had no weapons, just her body. It would be enough. 

     The woman with a blonde, shaved head, and fervent brown eyes paused. Her upper lip had a curl of disgust to it, and a melting hatred. "Mentirosa! Tú no eres mi madre!"

     Release her! Release her! 

     "No!" Aeress screamed when the woman brought the knife plunging down toward the guard. She dove, taking the woman down onto the plush floor. 

    She wrestled with the woman, attempting to restrain her. While possessing a decent measure of strength, she was no match for Aeress. 

     But the woman wouldn't quit, and wouldn't stop-she realized-until Aeress was dead. 

     Release her now!

     They rolled until Aeress was under her, and the woman began to strangle her with every drop of her strength. 

     Aeress began to cry-unable to stop the tears of regret-because this time it was not a demon whom controlled her. This time it was just her. 

     She reached for the dropped dagger, and as soon as she picked it up, the entire thing lit up with blue flames. The woman was transfixed if just for a moment, but that was all Aeress needed. 

     This time it was Aeress who released a war cry, and she did not hesitate when she plunged the blade straight into her chest. 

     A surge of power slammed right into her chest, filling Aeress with a force so invincible and unchanging. Her muscles tightened and curled at the overload. It was a rush, but too overhwleming for her to relish in. 

     She fell back and Aeress came wobbling up, watching as the woman squirmed with the knife handle jutting. 

     The blue flames spread all over the stabbed woman, reaching until there was nothing uncovered. For a moment, it sunk in and disappeared, causing Aeress to wonder if she hallucinated the fire. But then a brilliant light burst from her body just as she took her last, agonizing breath. 

     Left behind was an empty shell. 

     "Praise Godhead!" 

     Aeress turned slowly around to see her guard kneeling over with her forehead touching the ground. "What did you say?" 

     The guard was shivering as she had lost a copious amount of blood. "I never should have doubted you, Godhead, please forgive me!" 

     Aeress was speechless. This was all too much. "Please... Get off the floor. You need help."

      Thr woman shook her head vigorously. "This is my punishment for having skeptism in my heart. For this I should be hung!" Aeress could hear that below her breath, the woman continued in a hush whisper 'praise Godhead!', over and over like she was bewitched to a spell of complete submission. 

     Aeress shook her head. "Help us!" 

      And right on time-ironically-more guards arrived, weapons ready. 

     They studied the situation and quickly took action. Aeress was too stunned by the prior events to focus on where they took her or even the words they spoke to her.

     What else was new? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 5 43
Book completed✓ Kyle, compassionate human being tragically made beast by the one he loved most, betrayal it was. Resentment he felt, ashamed and disa...
142K 2.8K 22
"I am a werewolf." As those words slipped through my lips, my angel looks at me bewildered. "You're a-a- what?" I nod, "A werewolf. But not just any...
13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
108K 3.7K 47
"Oh, so you're part of this kidnapping posse too? I am not a possession! I have a life that I was abruptly plucked out of without my input all becaus...